+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook 'TRACKS YOU' even after Logging Out..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Facebook 'TRACKS YOU' even after Logging Out..!

Facebook tracks you even after logging out..!

September 26, 2011.

An Australian technologist has caused a global stir after discovering Facebook tracks the websites its users visit even when they are logged out of the social networking site.

Separately, Facebook's new Timeline feature, launched last week, has been inadvertently accessed by users early, revealing a feature that allows people to see who removed them from their friends' lists.

Facebook's changes - which turn profiles into a chronological scrapbook of the user's life - are designed to let its 800 million members share what they are reading, listening to or watching in real time. But they have been met with alarm by some who fear over-sharing.

Causing a stir ... Australian Nik Cubrilovic first spotted the tracking issue.

Of course, Facebook's bottom line improves the more users decide to share. Reports suggest that Facebook staff refer internally to "Zuck's law" , which describes Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's belief that every year people share twice as much online - a trend that has caused Facebook's valuation to skyrocket towards $US100 billion.

"Facebook is a lot more than a social network and ultimately wants to be the premier platform on which people experience, organise and share digital entertainment," said Ovum analyst Eden Zoller.

But in alarming new revelations, Wollongong-based Nik Cubrilovic conducted tests, which revealed that when you log out of Facebook, rather than deleting its tracking cookies, the site merely modifies them, maintaining account information and other unique tokens that can be used to identify you.

Whenever you visit a web page that contains a Facebook button or widget, your browser is still sending details of your movements back to Facebook, Cubrilovic says.

"Even if you are logged out, Facebook still knows and can track every page you visit," Cubrilovic wrote in a blog post.

"The only solution is to delete every Facebook cookie in your browser, or to use a separate browser for Facebook interactions."

Facebook's new Timelines feature creates a chronological scrapbook of major events in your life.

Cubrilovic is working on a new unnamed start-up but has previously been involved with large technology blog TechCrunch and online storage company Omnidrive.

He backed up his claims with detailed technical information. His post was picked up by technology news sites around the world but Facebook has yet to provide a response to Fairfax Media and others.

David Vaile, executive director of UNSW's Cyberspace Law and Policy Centre, said Facebook's changes were a ''breathtaking and audacious grab for whole life data''. In an email interview he accused the social networking site of attempting to ''normalise gross and unsafe overexposure''.

''While initially opt-in, the default then seems to be expose everything, and Facebook have form in the past for lowering protection after people get used to a certain level of initial protection - bait and switch,'' he said.

Others have compared Facebook's changes to Bentham's panopticon - a design for a prison where the guards can see all inmates but where the inmates never know whether they're being watched. The result, applied to Facebook, is that real-time sharing means we always feel like we're being watched and this then influences our behaviour.

Cubrilovic said he tried to contact Facebook to inform it of his discovery but did not get a reply. He said there were significant risks to the privacy of users, particularly those using public terminals to access Facebook.

"Facebook are front-and-centre in the new privacy debate just as Microsoft were with security issues a decade ago," Cubrilovic said.

"The question is what it will take for Facebook to address privacy issues and to give their users the tools required to manage their privacy and to implement clear policies - not pages and pages of confusing legal documentation, and 'logout' not really meaning 'logout'."

The office of the Australian Privacy Commissioner has been approached for comment.

The findings come after technology industry observer Dave Winer declared Facebook was scaring him because the new interface for third-party developers allows them to post items to your Facebook feed without your intervention. This has been dubbed "frictionless sharing".

Meanwhile, Facebook's Timeline feature, which shows users a timeline of their activity on the site throughout the years, has not officially been switched on but many are using it already. Instructions can be found here.

But inadvertently or by design, the Timeline feature also lets people see which users had "unfriended" them by following a few simple steps:

1. Enable the new Timeline feature.
    2. Pick a year in the timeline and locate the Friends box.
    3. Click on "Made X New Friends".
    4. Scroll through the list and when you see an "Add Friend" box, those are the people either you have unfriended or vice-versa.

However, it appears Facebook has now disabled this function, describing it to gadget blog Gizmodo as a "bug".

Finally, security researchers were quick to hose down a hoax that spread through the social network, claiming that Facebook was planning to start charging users for the new features.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/tec...926-1ksfk.html

PS - Although Jewish - Zuckerberg reminds me of the Hitler Brown-Shirt Brigade now backed by the CIA and the Secret Govt. agencies.

Quote Facebook & Google - Use at your own Risk (Don't say you have'nt been Warned..!)
    Quote Facebook's Zuckerberg Says The Age of Privacy is Over

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg told a live audience yesterday that if he were to create Facebook again today, user information would by default be public, not private as it was for years until the company changed dramatically in December.

In a six-minute interview on stage with TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington, Zuckerberg spent 60 seconds talking about Facebook's privacy policies. His statements were of major importance for the world's largest social network - and his arguments in favor of an about-face on privacy deserve close scrutiny

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives...vacy_is_ov.php
    Quote According to SAI sources, the following exchange is between a 19-year-old Mark Zuckerberg and a friend shortly after Mark launched The Facebook in his dorm room:

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard

Zuck: Just ask.

Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS

[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How’d you manage that one?

Zuck: People just submitted it.

Zuck: I don’t know why.

Zuck: They “trust me”

Zuck: Dumb F***s.

http://www.inquisitr.com/72751/zucke...are-dumb-fcks/
    Want to Defeat the NWO? - You can start by

Finally and NEVER will..!

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thewebkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Facebook 'TRACKS YOU' even after Logging Out..!

I work for visible technologies - a datamining company. I am watchin you... [deadpan stare]

I used to get freaky about that kinda stuff. Now I know that it's just for trend analysis. Nothin to worry about. I have been working for companies like MSFT, Amazon, and Google for 13 years, and trust me they are only using this stuff to sell more stuff to you. Period

But this is kinda funny...
    Ron

3. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to thewebkid For This Post:

58andfixed (26th September 2011), Autumn (28th September 2011), bitworm (26th September 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (27th September 2011), Cjay (28th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (26th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (26th September 2011), jackovesk (26th September 2011), king anthony (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), mahalall (27th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), Marianne (26th September 2011), meeradas (26th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), mountain_jim (26th September 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (28th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (26th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011), selinam (26th September 2011), Tarka the Duck (26th September 2011), Terra (26th September 2011), Truthseeker85 (26th September 2011), ViralSpiral (26th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I will not even click a link to anything facebook. Others can feed this beast but I refuse to. I know all the ''reasons'' people, like my wife, use them. I do my best to just let people follow their own path. Even one strewn with all kinds of sh!t. It is a lesson in forbearance and nugget immunity.

That zuckerberg guy.......................
    Last edited by modwiz; 26th September 2011 at 05:50.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I agree, it's just business. Amazon's had a 30-day cookie for about as long as they've been around, and a big reason why Google bought DoubleClick is so they could have access to their data.

I remember 20 yrs ago a lot of the 'alternative media' were on AM radio and railed on about how NWO was gonna take over in 2000, and they would put these chips in us so we could be tracked our every move. But Zuck was right- no one has to snatch us up and put chips in us, most are already walking around with one and give up all their private data willingly.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bitworm For This Post:

58andfixed (26th September 2011), jackovesk (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), Terra (26th September 2011), ViralSpiral (26th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Sooner or later we must get out of these 3D constructs and move forward into some new conclusions and a new reality that doesn't include THEM VERSUS US. Keep burying them in so much information they are paralazed. No super computers can deal with this much crap and that's all it is... Who cares about this garbage? So they know all. Then what? Big deal. When you know everything, you know nothing because it becomes meaningless. What is your imagination telling you about such trash? That it's valuable? That they now know what to sell you. That they can blackmail you into some scenario you don't care for?

Let's get this straight for once: They know every word we say to each other. They know our location at every moment in time due to GPS. They track our thoughts and actions and know everything we buy. They track what we eat and drink. They funnel and sort and store through all text messages and email. They open letters we send through the post office and x-ray all packages. They have all our pictures and vacation photos, family mugshots from reunions and friends lists, and friend's pictures. They have endless reams of digital data rotting away that isn't legitimate or valid in two days time. It's obsolete faster than your computer which is dust and useless practically every few months time due to new improvements. Media keeps pace changing in quantum leaps so old media methods of storage are totally dust in even quicker cycles costing millions if not billions just to keep up ~ never mind having time in between to analyze this junk collection. If they are tracking whether we tune into alternative news, they have to know that we're following them very closely and this is a great thing that keeps them worried and out of our hair.

What if all 7 billion people had computers and Facebook accounts. What a tremendous load of balloon juice. Good luck with storing, managing and analyzing this much BS. People are in constant motion and changing their mind 400 times per day in outrageous thought patterns even the Celestials have trouble following and they know everything important. It's a tremendous joke. I say keep burying them with more data. Keeps 'em out of real trouble if you ask moi. If it doesn't knock them off from sheer boredom, it keeps them from plotting against us further. Encourage any who aren't on Facebook to get an account and do plenty of "sharing." Knowledge is power if you've got a hint about what to do with it. Track my navel lint fellas...after all, someday it may become very, very valuable ; )
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Anna (28th September 2011), HORIZONS (26th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (26th September 2011), jackovesk (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (28th September 2011), Rainbowbrite (28th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (26th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011), selinam (26th September 2011), Terra (26th September 2011), ViralSpiral (26th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Not just Zuckerberg........

iPhone tracks your every move

I agree with Darla:- Track my navel lint fellas...after all, someday it may become very, very valuable ; )

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

58andfixed (26th September 2011), Anna (28th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (26th September 2011), jackovesk (26th September 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011), Terra (26th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Way back when cookies were first invented to overcome the stateless page issue I was screaming that this sort of sh!t would be the end result !!

Its always nice to be vindicated but I truly wish I had pictures of some of the looks of total disbelief I got at the time...

They say 'One step ahead of the pack your considered a genius, two steps and your considered a lunatic'

meh... I've simply learnt to wear the mantle of lunatic with pride

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Anna (28th September 2011), Eligos (26th September 2011), HORIZONS (26th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (26th September 2011), jackovesk (26th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), norman (26th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (27th September 2011), ViralSpiral (26th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    I agree with Darla:- Track my navel lint fellas...after all, someday it may become very, very valuable ; )
    Thanks ViralSpiral, nice to have a laugh with the first coffee of the morning. Have a good day my friend.

Darla, you are so right. It gives me thoughts of the film "Brazil", the ending, when all the paperwork is flying in the air after the ministry of information has been attacked. One day...
    Still try to keep as little info about me as possible on there, and only visit it when an old friend gets in touch.

Cheers for the thread Jackovesk.
    Terra

IF.....

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (26th September 2011), jackovesk (29th September 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011), ViralSpiral (26th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Your right here, Darla. If more people said what they thought on Facebook, the elite would have even less power. I post things on my page and people don't comment on them because they're really scared after the police clamp down after the riots in Britain this summer. It doesn't occur to them that there is power in numbers. If we have no fear these people cannot do anything to us.
    But I noticed that all these scares about facebook started (can't remember exactly when, maybe a couple of years back) when there were protests in Iran. The only way the protesters could get news out was via facebook with their claims that it was in fact Lebanese (if I remember well) mercenary troops that the Iranian govt was using to stop the protests. Immediately after, the Chinese blocked it - I know because an American friend of mine was teaching there at the time. It was at that time that the British and Italian govts (I live in Italy) started talking about the 'dangers' of facebook and about how the internet should be censored!
    Bye!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

Anna (28th September 2011), jackovesk (29th September 2011), Mad Hatter (27th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), ViralSpiral (26th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Those on a mac and using Safari can use this little extension. That's what I use currently.

Incognito is a Safari extension that prevents Google, Twitter and Facebook from following you on the web.
    http://www.orbicule.com/incognito/

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

jackovesk (26th September 2011), Mad Hatter (27th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (28th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011), shamanseeker (28th September 2011), ViralSpiral (26th September 2011), White Rabbit (27th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Way back when cookies were first invented to overcome the stateless page issue I was screaming that this sort of sh!t would be the end result !!

Its always nice to be vindicated but I truly wish I had pictures of some of the looks of total disbelief I got at the time...

They say 'One step ahead of the pack your considered a genius, two steps and your considered a lunatic'

meh... I've simply learnt to wear the mantle of lunatic with pride
    LOL! I know what you mean - I wanted to invest in Apple computers about a year before they came out with the iMac, which started their new i-reveloution, and i was laughed at BIG time. They're not laughing now At that time their stock price was falling to an all time low - but being a Mac addict (lunatic) I knew it would turn around.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

... and BTW, Facebook - like Hotel California - you can check out but you can never leave.
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 26th September 2011 at 18:41.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Anna (28th September 2011), jackovesk (28th September 2011), Mad Hatter (27th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

This thread made me search further and now I have added another extension to my arsenal. This one is cross-platform.

Be a web detective.
    Ghostery is your window into the invisible web – tags, web bugs, pixels and beacons that are included on web pages in order to get an idea of your online behavior.
    Ghostery tracks the trackers and gives you a roll-call of the ad networks, behavioral data providers, web publishers, and other companies interested in your activity.

http://www.ghostery.com/

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Why do folk worry about the likes of f/book following them & also refuse to use f/book for this very reason when they are using two of the biggest data harvesting tools & tracking software known, M/soft & apple. And that's not including the blobs of code hidden their their hardware.

All proprietary software should be treated as suspect.

A snippet into the world of I Spy. And I would suggest that folk do their homework for they will never be "awake" as they are still feeding the monster by using their tools. The irony of it, is all the alleged truth preachers I have come across over look this massive bit of truth. The mind boggles, Who are they really?

Can You Trust Your Computer?
    Quote by Richard Stallman

Who should your computer take its orders from? Most people think their computers should obey them, not obey someone else. With a plan they call “trusted computing”, large media corporations (including the movie companies and record companies), together with computer companies such as Microsoft and Intel, are planning to make your computer obey them instead of you. (Microsoft's version of this scheme is called Palladium.) Proprietary programs have included malicious features before, but this plan would make it universal.
    http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/can-you-trust.html

Folk should really learn what is going on once they power up their rig & research & listen to what the likes of the unsung Richard Stallman (rms) has to say. This guy has been fighting in our corner for years & locking horns with the establishment & Co. As truth guru's go. You don't get much better than rms

Richard Stallman's Personal Home Page

It will be interesting to see how many will take this on-board & remove all Proprietary software from their rigs including total removal of m/soft & apple operating system & installing a GNU os.

Edit:
    Here is a page of information that Richard Stallman has put together stating why folk shouldn't use f/book
    http://stallman.org/facebook.html
    Last edited by Bryn ap Gwilym; 27th September 2011 at 17:38. Reason: link & some text
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

seko (29th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Those on a mac and using Safari can use this little extension. That's what I use currently.

Incognito is a Safari extension that prevents Google, Twitter and Facebook from following you on the web.
    http://www.orbicule.com/incognito/
    I just posted the link on my fb page after I downloaded it... do you know if there is another one for firefox or opera?

It is also up to the individual surfer to keep their privacy options up to date... I have very little (ok, none) sympathy for people who are taught what precautions to take, do not take them and get all freaked out that they have a virus on their computer.... take control of what you can!
    Last edited by White Rabbit; 27th September 2011 at 14:59. Reason: coffee not quite kicked in lol
    ~a pebble in the water makes a ripple effect,
    every action in this world will bear a consequence...
    if you wade around forever you will surely drown.... ~ RJA

25. The Following User Says Thank You to White Rabbit For This Post:

jackovesk (27th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

No, it's just for Safari.
    If you check my post #12, that one is cross platform and multiple browsers.

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

According to the father of free software, Richard Stallman, it “is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of free speech, not free beer.” It is not a socialist ideal.
    So if you do go down the path of using real software make sure you support the guys supporting you by donating to the cause.

For the truly paranoid, if you can't ween yourself of the lamestream stuff look into what is known as the 'Vidalia' bundle or a similar TOR onion router. It can slow older machines down dramatically though. Set your browser to accept session cookies only as well as delete all cookies on exit.

Of course if your using wireless don't bother as you fall into the bracket of lost causes.

To a certain extent it is a moot point because if they want your ass they'll get your ass but hey, why make the job any easier for them!?!!

Now everyone repeat after me...The only rules of computer security are - Don't buy one, if you do don't turn it on.

Get it, Got it, Good

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (27th September 2011), Eligos (28th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011), shamanseeker (28th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I have used ghostery for as long as I can remember as well as a variety of other add ons etc that are ad blocking/privacy related... so that one I did not comment on, but thank you!!

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    No, it's just for Safari.
    If you check my post #12, that one is cross platform and multiple browsers.
    ~a pebble in the water makes a ripple effect,
    every action in this world will bear a consequence...
    if you wade around forever you will surely drown.... ~ RJA

30. The Following User Says Thank You to White Rabbit For This Post:

Mad Hatter (27th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Facebook to fix privacy breach by this evening

September 28, 2011
    • Facebook pledges to fix "cookies" breach
    • Expert questions "exactly who has access"
    • Protect your Facebook privacy - how to guide
    FACEBOOK has promised to fix a major privacy breach by this evening, after it was revealed the website was tracking users across the internet.

It comes after the company officially denied that it used cookies to follow people's movements online, The Advertiser reported.

Australian technician Nik Cubrilovic blogged about the tracking on Saturday, and was called by Facebook's engineers in the US yesterday.

Facebook supremo Mark Zuckerberg. The social networking site knows what you're up to. Picture: AFP

"Even if you are logged out, Facebook still knows and can track every page you visit," Mr Cubrilovic wrote in his blog post.

The accusation quickly spread around the world and the social networking site was forced to defend its position. Facebook reportedly promised to modify its technology so that users could no longer be tracked once they left the site.

Its current technology puts "cookies" in internet browsers that track which websites users go to, email addresses and other information that could be used by third-party advertisers.

Mr Cubrilovic said the big response to his revelation had been overwhelming.

"I haven't put the phone down this morning (and) have media calling random family members asking to talk to me," he tweeted.

"Facebook does not track users across the web," a Facebook spokesperson said in an earlier statement.

"Instead, we use cookies on social plugins to personalise content (eg. show you what your friends liked), to help maintain and improve what we do (eg. measure click-through rate), or for safety and security (eg. keeping underage kids from trying to sign up with a different age).

"No information that we receive when you see a social plugin is used to target ads; we delete or anonymise this (tracking) information within 90 days, and we never sell your information."

But Associate Professor Axel Bruns from the Queensland University of Technology said that it was not only Facebook people have to be concerned about.

"We think we understand Facebook as an organisation, but at the same time, exactly who has access to that cookie is another question," he told The Advertiser.

He said that cookies were generally used to store account information, but could be used by unscrupulous organisations to track the links people click on.

"They may see that every morning at 9am you log on to some internal website for the place you work for so they can see where you're working," he said.

"It may be possible to associate what you do online with your Facebook profile . . . they can look at what you're clicking on and your status updates."

http://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle...-1226148619980

PS - And to think some still believe we have 'No Power' to create change, I Beg to Differ..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 28th September 2011 at 04:52.

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

The real trick here would be an open source equivalent to farce-book. This would stop the likes of such-a-burke dead in his tracks.

We'd soon have things like cookies cleared on page closure if not none at all, a real search engine, no bots, etc.

All of this could be done by Uni students who are learning advanced coding. Maybe Prof. Bruns at QUT might like to do the world an immense favour and kick that off for us.

In my dreams I've always imagined a strictly no profit (except educationally) web, written by the people for the people.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

jackovesk (29th September 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (28th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

This is the latest news off th printing press.

Europeans legal right to see everything Facebook stores on them, or is of yet another ploy to fool folk into giving over more personal data?
    https://www.facebook.com/help/contac...=data_requests
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

jackovesk (30th September 2011), Mad Hatter (29th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread