+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: The Flower of Life and Sacred Geometry

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: The Flower of Life and Sacred Geometry

In those vidoes about the ancient sites they speak of The Golden Mean. This is the perfect triangle of sides in the proportion: 3,4,5 (scientific notation is hard to type) where the sum of the squares of the two sides equals the square of the hypotenuse (longest side) Yes?
    That is the femine aspect.

The male aspect is the fibonaci sequence: 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144... (Where you add the two numbers preceeding to arrive at the next number in the sequence)

While the femine aspect of the golden mean is sublime and perfect, the male aspect is tangible and approximate.
    It is actually the fibonaci sequence that nature follows. Each 90degree turn alternatively falls a little above and then a little below the perfect golden mean.

I will try to illustrate this soon, unless someone can beat me to it, which would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 1st October 2011 at 14:01.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (28th May 2018), Lost N Found (29th July 2015), Samsara (2nd October 2011), seko (29th July 2015), TargeT (28th May 2018), truthseekerdan (1st October 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Earnie and all interested -- Food for thought, for those who did not get to watch this vid...

Also found this video pretty good at explaining that everything that is anything is geometry and that any particle that exists is a specific sacred shape and no matter what object that comes into contact with one another fits perfectly together at the molecular level.

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

fourty-two (27th July 2015), Samsara (2nd October 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Key thing is to observe, to see, to hear.

Sacred geometry isn`t the only one field. you can call all sacred because all came from Creator or God as we call it.

In confusion we tend to be lost in the vastness of creation and universes and dimensions but one thing that is regaining our senses and focus is remembering who we are and realization that we are in control..........

Everything is sacred.

I will not say `slow down` , I will say STOP! Stop and see the sacredness around you.
    See God within and without.
    I agree with much of what Beren is saying, but I would like to say it in another way.

Sacred geometry is a wonderful tool. As are crystals, emotions, color, music, etc. If a tool helps you, use it; but often we run from tool to tool and get caught up in the running. As Beren says: STOP. Look, listen feel and just be. And remember that what is the best tool for one, may be quite different for another. If you ask a carpenter how to fix something, he will tell you one way. Ask a welder, and he will tell you another. Find your own way.

This thread is great to encourage all to explore, but don't get addicted to the search. There is always one more book, one more video, one more tool. Remember, all the great books have told us to go within where all the answers are. We are so programmed to go without, which just keeps us in the searching mode - never to find. Find it within. Love to all.

Please don't think I'm dismissing the info in the videos, etc above. It's all wonderful. Just don't become addicted to the search.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

DeeMetrios (11th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (1st October 2011), fourty-two (27th July 2015), Samsara (1st October 2011), truthseekerdan (1st October 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Hi Ba-ba-Ra, while I respect your POV, and this thread has nothing to do with addiction(s) to anything -- I believe that it's better to be "addicted" to knowledge than to stay ignorant.

The "Sacred Geometry" might open one's mind to understand that everything in nature is interrelated and in perfect harmony. That is how we're supposed to live our lives while here on Earth.

"Every mind was made for growth, for knowledge, and its nature is sinned against when it is doomed to ignorance." ~ William Ellery Channing

Much Love & Wisdom
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

amor (27th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (1st October 2011), Samsara (2nd October 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

What the heck Ba-ba-ra?

Have you watched any of the vids? We are talking about Sacred Geometry...that is...used by the Source to create multiple living entities.
    Sacred Geometry explains crystals, emotions, color, music.
    Sacred Geometry even explains the creation of the universe and everything in it...
    Sheesh
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

amor (27th May 2018), Samsara (2nd October 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

The strands of our DNA, the cornea of our eye, snow flakes, pine cones, flower petals, diamond crystals, the branching of trees, a nautilus shell, the star we spin around, the galaxy we spiral within, the air we breathe, and all life forms as we know them emerge out of timeless geometric codes.

The designs of exalted holy places from the prehistoric monuments at Stonehenge and the Pyramid of Khufu at Giza, to the world's great cathedrals, mosques, and temples are based on these same principles of sacred geometry.

As far back as Greek Mystery schools 2500 years ago it was taught that there are five perfect 3-dimensional forms - the tetrahedron, hexahedron, octahedron, dodecahedron, and icosahedron ... collectively known as the Platonic Solids; and that these form the foundation of everything in the physical world.

Modern scholars ridiculed this idea until the 1980's, when Professor Robert Moon at the University of Chicago demonstrated that the entire Periodic Table of Elements - literally everything in the physical world - truly is based on these same five geometric forms. In fact, throughout modern physics, chemistry, and biology, the sacred geometric patterns of creation are today being rediscovered.

The ancients knew that these patterns were codes symbolic of our own inner realm and that the experience of sacred geometry was essential to the education of the soul. Viewing and contemplating these forms can allow us to gaze directly at the face of deep wisdom and glimpse the inner workings of The Universal Mind.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd October 2011), Samsara (2nd October 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Truthseekerdan:
    Quote The strands of our DNA, the cornea of our eye, snow flakes, pine cones, flower petals, diamond crystals, the branching of trees, a nautilus shell, the star we spin around, the galaxy we spiral within, the air we breathe, and all life forms as we know them emerge out of timeless geometric codes.

The designs of exalted holy places from the prehistoric monuments at Stonehenge and the Pyramid of Khufu at Giza, to the world's great cathedrals, mosques, and temples are based on these same principles of sacred geometry.

As far back as Greek Mystery schools 2500 years ago it was taught that there are five perfect 3-dimensional forms - the tetrahedron, hexahedron, octahedron, dodecahedron, and icosahedron ... collectively known as the Platonic Solids; and that these form the foundation of everything in the physical world.

Modern scholars ridiculed this idea until the 1980's, when Professor Robert Moon at the University of Chicago demonstrated that the entire Periodic Table of Elements - literally everything in the physical world - truly is based on these same five geometric forms. In fact, throughout modern physics, chemistry, and biology, the sacred geometric patterns of creation are today being rediscovered.

The ancients knew that these patterns were codes symbolic of our own inner realm and that the experience of sacred geometry was essential to the education of the soul. Viewing and contemplating these forms can allow us to gaze directly at the face of deep wisdom and glimpse the inner workings of The Universal Mind.
    Much better said. I'm not much of a debater! Especially of the obvious.

Thanks Dan

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Samsara (2nd October 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Truthseekerdan:
    Quote The strands of our DNA, the cornea of our eye, snow flakes, pine cones, flower petals, diamond crystals, the branching of trees, a nautilus shell, the star we spin around, the galaxy we spiral within, the air we breathe, and all life forms as we know them emerge out of timeless geometric codes.

Much better said. I'm not much of a debater! Especially of the obvious.

Thanks Dan
    Not my writing Ernie, just info I gathered from the net. Thought would be useful here...

Much Love & Peace ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I have finally arrived at the conclusions I was obviously guided to this forum to understand.

Looking at my threads and connecting the dots plus analyzing other obvious data points I won't bother to mention, it has become clear to me that my presence here is no longer in my best interest.

I have been warned, I ignored those warnings to satisfy my own 3D curiosity (and perhaps feed my ego a while longer).
    The body is not my concern.

Beren is right: STOP!
    Ba-ba-ra is right: there is more here than human eyes can (or perhaps even should) see.

The Tree of Life is not a subject for this forum.
    I follow the arc of Sacred Geometry to new vistas now.

Follow the pattern for yourself: Peace...Truth...Prayer...Creativity...Action...Mystery...
    What's next? Debate? Confusion? Uncertainty? Fear? Upheaval? Death?
    I think not.
    My work is done.

Thank you for your time...

May all of you find what you are looking for and may the future bring you what you think you deserve. I ask this in the name of that which I Am and never ceased to be. May The Most High God bless you all and keep you safe.
    So it is, and ever was...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 2nd October 2011 at 05:11.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeeMetrios (11th July 2019), Samsara (2nd October 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member salicemspiritus's Avatar
    Thanks

When you remember that the true nature of all is love, that there is meaning in even the worst of things that allows you to experience yourself as who you are, the world instantly gets a bit brighter.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salicemspiritus For This Post:

Samsara (2nd October 2011), truthseekerdan (2nd October 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    My work is done.

Thank you for your time...

May all of you find what you are looking for and may the future bring you what you think you deserve. I ask this in the name of that which I Am and never ceased to be. May The Most High God bless you all and keep you safe.
    So it is, and ever was...
    "You can give in to the failure messages and be a bitter deadbeat of excuses. Or you can choose to be happy and positive and excited about life."
    ~ A.L. Williams
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Hi Ba-ba-Ra, while I respect your POV, and this thread has nothing to do with addiction(s) to anything -- I believe that it's better to be "addicted" to knowledge than to stay ignorant.

The "Sacred Geometry" might open one's mind to understand that everything in nature is interrelated and in perfect harmony. That is how we're supposed to live our lives while here on Earth.

"Every mind was made for growth, for knowledge, and its nature is sinned against when it is doomed to ignorance." ~ William Ellery Channing

Much Love & Wisdom
    Hi Truthseeker & Ernie,

I agree that knowledge is power and yes I have watched and studied sacred geometry for some time. I wasn't suggesting that we stop searching, but to take the time to integrate the information we're getting with the wisdom of our Christ self within. What I'm observing (and I don't mean necessarily on PA) is that we have a tendency to run from one book to another, one video to another one lecture to another without stopping to integrate the knowledge we've received at a deep level, hence my reference to being addicted to the search. When I said STOP, I didn't mean forever, I just meant inbetween info gotten to meditate on it, absorb it at a cellular level and into deep consciousness.

It is often said we all know better than we do. My personal observation is that is because we don't take the time to process the information we receive and incorporate it into our lives. Often we talk about it rather than do it. I always encourage humans to search, but apply, reflect, absorb and slow down. Perhaps this is what you already do. This wasn't meant for your personally, but a gentle reminder to all. Much Love, Ba-ba-Ra
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Beren (2nd October 2011), DeeMetrios (11th July 2019), Samsara (2nd October 2011)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I also started a new thread about sacred geometry, You can take a look HERE.

It may be of your interest too.

Red Skywalker

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Poor Red got disenchanted too.

But Keshe points to this same structure in explicit terms.

The Flower of Life is the sacred geometry of FE!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

fourty-two (27th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #55
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is what is commonly reffered to as the Flower of Life, AKA: theDaisy of Death: http://www.emeraldguardians.nl.eu.or...o-as_2252.html

Metatronic - Flower Of Life' & 'Tree Of Life' Deceptions: http://www.emeraldguardians.nl.eu.or...deception.html

Metatronic Distortion: http://www.therabbitholetransmission...istortion.html

The Dark Side of The Flower of Life (a.k.a. Daisy of Death): http://www.therabbitholetransmission...daisy-of-death

(i was sad when i saw in Keshe Foundation shop, 1 with Flower of.... ) made me "sigh" (so i made acc there @forum and will investigate and ask around a bit..

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Thank you for correcting my misunderstanding. All I knew was that this information was not sitting well with me and that I had to drop this line of inquiry.

I guess Babara and others were right all along. Good thing I listen to my essence, to things I can't see, feel or touch but that are nonetheless real to me...

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I would like to add one observation of my own relative to my discovery of Sacred Geometry and its almost oval symbol with a point at each end. Geometry is only one aspect of the universe. The other is motion and the third is electrical field. The formation of this "oval-type" shape with two pointed ends depict, to me, the meeting of two curved arms intersecting from opposite directions of a spinning force (like the arms of the galaxy). The electrical aspect of the universe occurs when two forces approach each other from opposite directions. They do not "crash," but spin slightly to avoid each other. This movement in three dimensions is dictated by the physics of vectors which very quickly becomes so complicated as it meets others of its kind performing the same motion of avoidance in other planes. It goes on to create the wave motions we see as atomic structure and electromagnetic structure. The plus and the minus we attribute to atomic structure is a movable feast, and is really interchangeable, the sign being determined by which vector is in a position to exhibit the stronger mechanical force at the location.
    Last edited by amor; 28th May 2018 at 01:37. Reason: typo

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (28th May 2018), DeeMetrios (11th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (28th May 2018), Inversion (30th May 2018), Valerie Villars (28th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

The flower of life is a simple symbol describing in certain terms the creation of the Universe. Not much more than that ... Funny how people always have to assign "good" vs "Evil" to frickin everything ... must be stressful for some of you people. Just sayin'.

Just like the description of our Universe's creation as Christianity support ... Lucifer, God's highest angel, being "cast" from heaven and creating the physical Universe -- it is a story that has an incredible message of deep understanding of physics and the big bang that created this universe, wrapped up in a metaphor ... some humans come a long, and decide they can make a good, "good vs evil" story out of it to hide it's true intent and reap the benefit of hiding the truth while "religion-izing" the story to implant fear or keep an implanted fear so you don't explore further.

I guess it is still happening to this day with new found knowledge ...

I am referring to a few of the posts on this thread - not the thread itself or the topic.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 28th May 2018 at 00:11.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (28th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Nah.. from insider knowledge, when the "setup" was instituted. It's simpler than u think.

Think about a 5 and dime salesman who realized based on his Ojai guru buddy how to make $$ playing "guru"..

36. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I would like to add to my above post on the flower of life pattern that this visual formation is a SECONDARY pattern which is formed when two counter rotating spiraling arms (which appear curved like those of a spiral galaxy) intersect. The story when moved backward to what is the cause of the spiraling energy being emitted from the focal point, how many focal points are there and in what pattern, and is the energy being emitted steady or in pulsations, all being layers of possibility best expressed in a Computer Generated Four Dimensional Graphic Hologram. The human mind cannot put this hugely complicated set of changing factors together and anticipate the surprises which will emerge from the large amount of cascading interactions which will occur. We may find that our beginning pulsations are the front end, visible to us, in our galaxy, of what is a black hole in another galaxy which we cannot see but which constitutes part of a much larger whole. We may even need a quantum computer to do this. The Aliens under Lake Titicaca have replicated a computer universe, so it must be possible for us to do it also.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (28th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (28th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast