+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Flower of Life and Sacred Geometry

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: The Flower of Life and Sacred Geometry

The guy was stoned out of his mind and on his bed in Questa NM, took out his spiralgraph and started playing with creating the geometry is how he described the "revelation" . It is pretty clear to me, it was nothing more than a drug induced hallucination. I find it fascinating how many folk jumped on it as "real".. It seems to me, that the fabrication in Abydos Egypt was designed to continue to lure in the delusional.. Simply fascinating how it evolved. Seriously I wonder who is laughing the hardest about the farce... He told me his drugs of choice were Opium and LSD.. A cult designed by that type of drug stupor? Are you kidding? How many people were sucked in by that confabulation?
    Last edited by Bob; 28th May 2018 at 04:02.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

I tend to avoid the sacramental all together. A hint of promoting or marketing sacraments generally turns me off.

Tracing cognitive patterns in art attracts my interest. Why not call great patterns “cognitive art” ?

So amor’s post strikes me the most, by tracing some kind of engineering or scientific ideas.

Here is my slightly related query on 3d geometric potentials of the so called flower idea:

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bob (29th May 2018), DeDukshyn (28th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (28th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018)

4. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Thanks Amor for reviving this old thread. I had almost forgotten it.
    I intend to post some findings soon, when I am back to a civilised method of posting. Phones suck for that purpose.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th May 2018), Valerie Villars (28th May 2018)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Love the rotating magnetic field!

This information, The Flower of Life and the concurrent number theory derived from it is of great value.

Dimensionally, I would say that FoL demonstrates a simple, direct method to understanding the composition of structure and its origin (epistemology).

Energetically, FoL and the resultant geometries illustrates the conduits, conditions, and parameters of energy across the board. The most interesting recent research is in biology regarding the twenty amino acids and corresponding proteins and how the entire coding system follows a rather simple geometric design.

But it is the hands-on approach that best allows for a true appreciation of geometry. There are only five platonic solids, for instance, can anyone name them? Of those five, three are based on the triangle, one on the square, and one on the pentagram.

Interestingly, and very much to the point, the Platonic solids derive or unfold one from the other so that the four-sided pyramid contains the other four. The spaces left over between the solids arranged in the above packing are possibly hidden dimensions and probably traversable at least by energy.

The simplest three-dimensional shape is the sphere, with only one continuous face. The next we are taught is the four-sided pyramid, the first of the Platonic solids. Four equal faces enclosing a space within. Each solid in the list takes on more faces with the last having twenty.

Yet, take six equal armed crosses and place them tip to tip and the geometry will take on the shape of the tetrahedron, a twenty-four sided collection of equilateral triangles. Not a Platonic solid, yet within it are the five.

Six crosses. The Star Tetrahedron. https://www.google.ca/search?source=....0.RE7kfdMLjrA

The Merkabah. https://www.google.ca/search?ei=h6wM....0.azVEjLGIYJ0
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th May 2018), DeDukshyn (29th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), petra (30th May 2018), Valerie Villars (30th May 2018)

8. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Harmonics, vibrations and sound are the basis of reality....
    I suppose I could contribute the thing about the tree that falls in the woods. We all know this one but not everybody understands quite how paradoxical it is!

"If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

If sound is 'something you hear', then no it doesn't make a sound.

If sound is 'a vibration', then yes, of course it makes a sound.

So is sound a vibration, or is it caused by a vibration? Maybe a bit of both.

You could debate on either side, and you'd be correct. So here we have a perfect example of how English makes it really easy to get misunderstood.
    Last edited by petra; 30th May 2018 at 15:21. Reason: edited to make more sense

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (30th May 2018)

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    The guy was stoned out of his mind and on his bed in Questa NM, took out his spiralgraph and started playing with creating the geometry is how he described the "revelation" . It is pretty clear to me, it was nothing more than a drug induced hallucination. I find it fascinating how many folk jumped on it as "real".. It seems to me, that the fabrication in Abydos Egypt was designed to continue to lure in the delusional.. Simply fascinating how it evolved. Seriously I wonder who is laughing the hardest about the farce... He told me his drugs of choice were Opium and LSD.. A cult designed by that type of drug stupor? Are you kidding? How many people were sucked in by that confabulation?
    Was the source for the flower of life a drug induced hallucination invented by some guy in new mexico, or, is the flower of life an image that is readily seen when on a hallucinogenic trip and someone happened to draw it out? (BTW a spiralgraph is incapable of creating it - I used to have a set - I know how it works) ... just because I might see something similar to something else on a trip doesn't mean I created it. So while I don't necessarily doubt your friend's claim that he invented it (but not with a spiralgraph - not possible, maybe a drafting compass), it doesn't mean there isn't a little more to the story.

The egg of life on a Knights Templar tomb in St. Magnus Cathedral:

Davinci's notebook:

Floor of a Mosque in Turkey:

Amristar India:

"Egg of life" again, in Banias, Isreal:

Geghard, The Monastery of the Cave, Armenia:

Ancient Sumerian carving:

Chinese dragon:

Many people claim to see sacred geometry while on magic mushrooms or LSD - what we should be questioning is our understanding of what exactly a "hallucinogenic" trip is -- I am a bit, ahem, "experienced" in this area, and I can say that there is much more going on than just seeing weird visuals.

From what I have gathered, the flower of life is a depiction of the how our universe is created and sustained, the movement from unity to multiplicity, the creation of space, via movement of a copy (Lucifer), being "cast" (think Big Bang), from the "unity" - (singularity (if you are a physicist), Source (if you are spiritual) or "God" (if you are religious)), and the resulting creation of the physical Universe. The duration of this movement creates time - the movement itself creates space. It is a metaphor.

There's a lot more to it than just that and now we are traveling the road to metaphysics, your stop might be somewhere before we get there, which is completely fine, thanks for adding your views.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th May 2018 at 22:44.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th July 2019), Bo Atkinson (30th May 2018), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Inversion (30th May 2018), Ivanhoe (2nd June 2018), onevoice (6th July 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2018)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Those petals of the Flower of Life are actually the next simplest three-dimensional shape after the circle, and are in fact merely squished or pinched circles. They are the arcs or portions of the circle. This is very significant because this is probably the shape of energy quanta. They are both time and speed dependant, which results in an elongated wave probability solution, pinched along the trajectory of its time and space co-ordinates.

The arc is slippery and offers little resistance in the form of friction - it could even be the shape of the photon, which is the complementary elementary particle to the electron. It also illustrates the path of least resistance and as such is the path energy and matter will also take. These are just fundamental aspects of this extra-ordinary geometry.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (30th May 2018)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

"Many people claim to see sacred geometry while on magic mushrooms or LSD - what we should be questioning is our understanding of what exactly a "hallucinogenic" trip is -- I am a bit, ahem, "experienced" in this area, and I can say that there is much more going on than just seeing weird visuals."

Absolutely. Thanks DeDukshyn and Ernie.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (30th May 2018), DeDukshyn (30th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Window Pane, Peach Tree, microdot, blotter, sheets of blotter - yeah I been there, done that.

Don't remember any FoL, though. Mighty strange things but not that. I remember my face would hurt the next day from all the laughing, everything was hilarious, or extremely interesting. Mundane objects would fascinate as if really seeing them for the first time. And the vivid colors! OMG!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Ivanhoe (2nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Window Pane, Peach Tree, microdot, blotter, sheets of blotter - yeah I been there, done that.

Don't remember any FoL, though. Mighty strange things but not that. I remember my face would hurt the next day from all the laughing, everything was hilarious, or extremely interesting. Mundane objects would fascinate as if really seeing them for the first time. And the vivid colors! OMG!
    I don't recall seeing any either, but a google search tells me its not uncommon. With hallucinogens though, dosage amount has a lot to do with what type of effect you get. The giggles often indicate a relatively "safe" dosage. I had this mushroom experience once where the giggles, vivid colours, seeing of energy, was a very minor part of the experience compared to what was going on (and the giggles and laughter stopped because **** was getting serious). Still don't recall seeing sacred geometry though, but that was many many years ago and the details are a little sketchy. Recently, I have been on the lookout for DMT - I would try that. (disclaimer: Drugs are bad for you, kids. Wait until you are an adult. )
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote and the giggles and laughter stopped because **** was getting serious
    didn't want to go there...
    : the heavy trip...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

All this talk makes me think of J.P. Farrell's Red Ice video on the Topological Metaphor! I found that fascinating.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st May 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I don't know about LSD, but I did have an ultra dimensional say effectively that pot was good. He admonished me not to drink alcohol, completely ignoring the fact that I didn't start drinking until reality flipped and they started showing up.

I do think there is some truth in what Terrance McKenna said about psilocybin. In my own case, I believe that it functioned as some sort of a building block in my dna, essential for allowing me to wake up at 50.

http://www.vice.com/en_us/article/yv...ce-mckenna-439
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Ivanhoe (2nd June 2018)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Another revelation might be that the tetrahedron is actually derived from the diagonals of the faces of a cube. It is cube geometry!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Valerie Villars (2nd June 2018)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

There are many conundrums in physics and science in general that do not lend themselves well to a solution based on known principles.

One of these, the asymmetric parity issue, may well soon be revived because of the work of a physicist long ago whose work at the time was ridiculed and rejected but whose work is being revived because of new findings that seem to point to some similarities in approach to his work. That man is Hannes Alfven.

Regular elements seem to be produced from the vacuum in greater numbers than their counterparts, the anti-elements. This has been proven in lab experiments many times over. There is indeed a preponderance of regular particles over anti-particles and there is no good reason ever given as to why. But science uses this observation as a fact to illustrate why the universe is composed almost purely of regular particles with almost no anti-particles what-so-ever. In fact, science explains that if it wasn't for asymmetric parity all elements would have found their counterparts and annihilated each other leaving nothing but energy in the universe.

But the flower of life explains this phenomena rather easily using a form of rationalization that relies on a thing called nesting.

The idea rests within the structure of the flower of life which has well-defined borders that contain and insulate and also forms the conduits for motion and energy.

Inside one of these structures, certain constants are set and they follow their own paths of logical progression. In another such structure another set of constants traverse another path of intuitive function. The two do not interact, except at the boundary where the function is not set and the energetic paths are in process.

These boundary conditions isolate the contents within, as Alfven predicted they would, and has been proven by recent experiments.

In other words, anti-matter and regular matter can and does co-exist in the same universe without causing mutual annihilation because of boundary conditions that isolate and insulate the two explosive halves from ever meeting, touching, and destroying one another...

The asymmetric parity observed is because we are all in the structure containing regular atoms and so the parity issue is one of location and not a fundamental property of the universe as we have been taught.

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

another sacred geometry....

WELCOME TO THE EVOLUTION

The Galactic Butterfly

This
    symbol is called
    the Galactic Butterfly
    which is said to represent all of
    the consciousness that has ever existed
    in this galaxy. This is all of our physical ancestors
    both human, animal, reptile, fish, shell fish, plants as well
    as the consciousness which organized all of the raw material from
    a whirling disk into stars then planets and solar systems. Big Meaning. So
    big that the original Maya had no symbol for this. In their civilization it was like
    having no name for God. Just knowing the concept was good enough. Later this pattern
    was devised by Toltec or Zapatec weavers as a pattern for blankets and this is where Jose Arguelles
    came across it. He called it Hunab Ku. The indigenous peoples call it "The Galactic Butterfly". Butterflies are seen
    as ancestors returning for a visit to physicality. Wearing one of these symbols is very powerful as it broadcasts your
    reaching to actively join the consciousness of our galaxy.

Ian Xel Lungold
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 5th July 2019 at 20:01.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (6th July 2019), onevoice (6th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

At home,in a garage or in your personal workshop with a small vise,a drilling machine,a soldering gun and copper wire you can create and use them simple and/or in combination one of Slim Spurling's tools to help and/or increase the vitality energy of EVERYTHING,even human/animals/insects behavior in a positive manner.Depending on how low the energy's level is in your area and/or how high human /animals/insects negative behavior level is,these tools act instantly or in days,weeks or months,but the results are visible everywhere.

From my own experience,when I built the first tensor ring,I was a little disappointed because it didn't came out as it supposed to be,but it gave me a sort of joy never met before.After this first attempt the second and all the rest was easy to made them and in a few months I've done different tensor rings,tensor field generators and an accuvac coil and a feedback loop.Gaining experience in time,I start to combined them and have more powerful results.

I encourage you trying to build one ring and see the result. If you don't have all the materials required,you can buy the cheapest you find,even second hand ones,avoiding spending money in case that will not want to work with them,but I assure you that once you'll done the first ring,whatever he will came out,the "energy" created from him will "contaminate" you.

The book

https://kupdf.net/download/slim-spur...2c41da987c_pdf

Geo-stress and the Miraculous Sacred Cubit
    (53:53 min.)

On the other hand Frank Chester with his chestahedron made an interesting discovery related to human heart and not only
    Sacred Geometry-Frank Chester: The Chestahedron, The Wonder of Seven
    (1:12:33 hrs.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (7th July 2019), Rhogar (7th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Hi EFO.

Great video about the Chestahedron.

That is exactly the sort of thing I do! I will use the elastic band trick next time I am stuck on a form. Sometimes the connections, or transitions, are hard to comprehend. Most of that has to do with having been improperly conditioned as a young student. It is interesting how much has to be unlearned before the lessons of sacred geometry can be absorbed.

I especially liked his observation that he was self taught in so many areas and skills, and that artists and scientists should have to learn the complimentary discipline in order not to get mired down in their profession of choice.

To me, understanding the packing order inside the platonic solids and their derivations is crucial to any understanding of this material world. They speak of a different physics and a universal philosophy that would revolutionize our society if it could be accepted as a valid avenue of research.

But of course to accept sacred geometry means adopting an entirely different mindset with completely different modes of behavior this world might have never yet known (except perhaps in ancient pre-historical times).

Imagine a universe that unpacked itself from a single point into what we observe is the universe today! All that information, all that space, all that matter, all those beings and their worlds, prepackaged and fully accounted for the instant it was created as a single Whole! What Master Geometer, what Genius Mind, what Incredible Comprehensivist could have dreamed this world of complication into being and wrapped it in the simplest Form? - the Cosmic Egg!

Much appreciation for this very informative video.

Not impressed with Slim, though. He's too esoteric and does not understand what he is doing. I think he may have built a few negative energy amplifiers by mistake...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

EFO (8th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #79
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

WOW didn't expect such a reply!Thanks Ernie.

I'm glad that I could intermediate the elastic band solution for you to be able to make progress in your work/research and I'm truly interested in your partial or final result/s.Why?Not to satisfy my curiosity,but to see how these "new discovered sciences" will evolve in helping Earth and humankind to evolve in a better way or to bring our entire ecosystem to its original state and from there to evolve.

No matter who are using this new knowledge (Chester,Slim,Reich,Rife,Clark and so on),all these came out periodically,more and more intense,from ancient Egyptians,Dacians,Celts,Greeks,Mayans and many other populations around the globe.Every one of this sciences have its purpose and I suppose that the final purpose of all these fragments and fragmented information are meant to be together and used as a whole to a certain moment in time.

All above mentioned people and populations are like water drops scattered and somehow forgotten around the globe.Imagine the moment when will RAIN around the globe.From some years now,In Romania it start this new current among the people in using alternative science for different purposes,not knowing quite exactly what are they doing,but having faith and trust in them even they forgot about them from time to time,but once brought into their houses or bodies,those things make them remembering of them in a subtle way.People are starting to change in small steps,despite heavy weather,bad food,bottled water,medicines,education,politics and so on.We were so heavy and extremely fast (starting from 2016 till today when I wrote this message) "bombarded" with all these toxic elements,that the people start seeing all these bad changes and start acting in everyone's own manner avoiding them as much as possible.I'm sure that in other countries around the globe is happening the same thing in different ways and intensities.

You are not impressed by Silm,it's ok,I'm not comfortable that the chestahedron could be used in a negative way and this is ok also, because we all have to learn to work with them in an appropriate manner and I mean the positive one.Chester showed us how Platonic forms could be mixed into a new form with all its discovered significations and perhaps there are more undiscovered meaning of the chestahedron.Slim bring to surface the ring,but he died to early to discover more potential of it which is sad,bat at least he open a path.I learned how to build rings,I use them and I saw the results - ALL living beings are cooling down;storm,rains,winds are milder;plants,trees and shrubs are greener;water have a better taste;health and well-being state are improved;thoughts and thinking are clear and so on and all of these are passing through a transformation phase adapting themselves to the new environment - which are more than Slim said.I'm not advocating Slim's or anyone's other work or tools,I just post them and everyone make his choice.If anyone have questions,I gladly reply if I know the answer.

There is SOMETHING which push us from the back and willingly or not we are doing something positive or resulting something positive.We have to learn to "work" together as one using these all and future discovered tools and their subtle energies for everyone's benefit and going further.

I'm thinking from some time to build a 2D Vesica Pisces with a ring in it - a sort of Horus eye - and also the same thing in 3D and see the effects.As you see,I don't know what I'm doing and things can't be wrong because Vesica Pisces as well as Horus eye have their subtle significance if are made according to sacred geometry and using proper materials.We'll see what will came out,because I need a lot of copper wire and some time.Writing these a thought came to my mind:what if I will be able to insert an iris and a pupil from a certain crystal/s inside the ring from VP and will be cut according to sacred geometry and then see the results.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Maybe I didn't give Slim enough of a chance...by your enthusiastic endorsement, I would say that is exactly what I've done. I will look into it further.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

EFO (20th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast