Thread: UFOs over Shropshire UK - 25th Sept 2011 Video

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default UFOs over Shropshire UK - 25th Sept 2011 Video

Date of sighting: September 25, 2011
    Location of sighting: Shropshire, England

Honestly if you really want to hunt UFOs, go ir (infrared). This is an incredible way to see them even if they are cloaked.

Eyewitness states:
    "Last night was the first time that i've had an unmistakable response to my laser flashing! The problem was it wasn't correctly aligned to my scope so you don't really get to see my flashes. You do see the camera wobble a bit as i press it though..."

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: UFOs over Shropshire UK - 25th Sept 2011 Video

I've seen the exact same thing with the naked eye. I've always put them down to being either satelites or the ISS, also seen them contra-passing and when they get brighter I've assumed they've been in a position to reflect sun light briefly. I would like to know whether you saw these without the aid of IR. And I must admit, I'd love to get my hands on some Gen3 Night Vision googles!

On a side note; I did see a flat object move silently into the base cloud a few weeks back in Derbyshire Peaks. The sighting only lasted a maximum of 2 seconds. It was difficult to discern what I actually saw, I can only describe what I thought I saw. It seemed flat, narrow and had equal blocks of colour, dark - light - dark - (light possibly). It seemed familiar-ish, in terms of my acceptence of seeing it. However, I took a second take and also noted no sound along with its shape and colour. The base cloud must have been around 1500 - 2000ft.

I was slightly closer to the clouds being up in the hills, sat im my driving seat of the car looking across an excellent wide view from the Peak District towards Burton-on-Trent. We were watching a band of rain move in the distance. I observed the object looking from the side window almost directly up & slightly right.

Weather conditions were fast moving, dense patches of cloud with bright sun beaming through the gaps and a good wind. Other aircraft, both light & heavy flying at their respective altitudes, could be heard, ruling out the wind shifting the direction of sound travel.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mesta0ptik For This Post:

Ontarioguy (27th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread