+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Touchable Holograms and Chemtrails

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Touchable Holograms and Chemtrails

Hi all. I came across this video and thought I would ask your opinion. The video shows new technology that allows you to "touch" Holograms.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=82W3XYs4jjU
    (Can someone imbed for me?)
    The video then goes on to try and show a correlation between between chemtrails and Holograms. I'm not sure I buy it,but it is compelling.
    Thought I'd get some opinions.
    Sorry if this has been posted.
    Peace
    The new technolgy is cool all by itself.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2011), Dawn (1st October 2011), DNA (1st October 2011), Lord Sidious (27th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), Marin (28th September 2011), Miller (29th September 2011), nomadguy (27th September 2011), shadowstalker (30th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Touchable Holograms and Chemtrails

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2011), DNA (1st October 2011), Lord Sidious (27th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), nomadguy (27th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (29th September 2011), Sesan (2nd October 2011), shadowstalker (30th September 2011), shybastid (27th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I don't want to seem like the downer here regarding this awesome technology, but on the video it said that the military would use it for other applications. That had me wondering. Would it be a stretch of the imagination if I said that they could use this technology to murder people? I'm thinking that maybe TPTW don't want to waste anymore resources on people, by having people IMAGINE themselves to death....
    Afterall, the mind is a powerful thing....
    On a positive note, let's hope this stays as entertainment purposes only....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), Miller (29th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

This could be partly what chemtrails are about ? The pilot in the below vid says he is spraying silver iodine.

The vid you put up says Iodine 133 and uranium/plutonium...Decay into barium and strontium..

which we know is causing pollution all over the place ,Mt .Shasta etc..

i've already put this up twice in chemtrail threads, because i think it is a smoking gun!!....

plus I'm going for the record of most put up vid..LOL

But serious theres something here I think !!

False flag alien agenda possibly one step closer ??
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th September 2011 at 16:02.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (1st October 2011), Ecnal61 (29th September 2011), gaiagirl (2nd September 2013), jjjones (2nd October 2011), kudzy (28th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (28th September 2011), Miller (29th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    On a positive note, let's hope this stays as entertainment purposes only....

you still believe they care about our entertainment? sad...

Will it make money? Will it control something? Will it be used to kill? thats the only questions objectives the big "thinkers" ask/want

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

aranuk (1st October 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

the pilot answered in such a candid manner that it did seem as though he felt he or his company were not doing anything wrong, which begs the question as to whether he really knew for sure what he was spraying!. But that was one pilot flying for one company, chemtrails are seen world wide, so are all or most pilots being duped in order to perpetrate this spraying program? And has anyone come up with a plausible reason for why they are doing this? there seems to be a lot of theories out there,can anyone reading this narrow it down for me?
    Last edited by Ecnal61; 29th September 2011 at 21:22.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

aranuk (1st October 2011), Cidersomerset (29th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

We need to take this technology and use it to make art.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Jake (29th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Interestingly enough,, I see the entire physical world as a 'touchable hologram'. This technology is a game changer.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st October 2011), DoubleHelix (30th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Is this the begining of the Holodeck......Remember if we believe some of our 'whistleblowers' The military are hundreds of years ahead with their alternate space fleet so DATA

may already be on the Holodeck !! LOL..STEVE

Capt Picard on the holodeck...

Google IL Holodeck..

Build your own holodeck

Or is it all in the matrix of our minds.!!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st October 2011 at 15:23.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (1st October 2011), shadowstalker (30th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Re: Touchable Holograms

I see a new girlfriend in my future.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote the pilot answered in such a candid manner that it did seem as though he felt he or his company were not doing anything wrong, which begs the question as to whether he really knew for sure what he was spraying!. But that was one pilot flying for one company, chemtrails are seen world wide, so are all or most pilots being duped in order to perpetrate this spraying program? And has anyone come up with a plausible reason for why they are doing this? there seems to be a lot of theories out there,can anyone reading this narrow it down for me?
    I still believe that most of the pilots spraying in this country are not ours. That would explain why they have no loyalty to our people. And vice versa in their own countries. No one is dedicated to life on the planet. IMO that is mind control for sure....

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st October 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Just an observation report , as I've said before I am a postman, and work outside everyday. We are having an unusual heat wave overhere this week. Monday thru Friday am we have had hot sunny days and warm evenings and mild nights. Also the Skies have been unusaly clear and blue with hardly any cloads. It has not been like this since the Icelandic volcano eruption last year stopped all flights and the skies were clear then. Yesterday afternoon a few planes started leaving trails . From 7am this morning Sat 1 oct, many planes flew over and clouded over the sky with a milky covering which is still here now. The weather temp has been constant all week and the sky therefore should be clear blue. At very least it air pollution , but as you know I think theres more to it, just reporting this to put my observations on record.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/foreca...rea=Bridgwater

Mon 26Sept mid 20's centigrade all week
    Tue 27sept
    Weds 28sept
    Thurs 29sept
    Fri 30 sept
    Sat 1oct...........24 centigrade
    Sun2oct...........26 centigrade forecast
    mon3oct..........25 centigrade forecast

Cloud is forcast for Tues onwards , but today and sundays forecast is how it has been all week. So the milky and chem/trails that are out side now are deffinately artificial...They are not contails.

I wish I had a camera and new how to put it on the web..LOL..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st October 2011 at 16:12.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Crazy Japs

Hatsune Miku a singing synthesizer application with a female persona.
    And its very popular as you can see from the crowd

Last edited by xion; 1st October 2011 at 16:04.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xion For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (2nd October 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

In reference to the original video posted, I think the video did a good job of showing you real world non-black ops technology that is in real world R&D and then moving on to unthinkable applications.
    If something is in the public works, then more than likely the millitary of the US is many decades ahead.

Realistically how hard would it be to cast a halogram over the sky? I remember 10 years ago motorola supposedly lost a but load of money because they had invested in a sattelite system that would enable a cell phone user to talk ANYWHERE in the world, which meant that they had put a grid of satellites covering the whole planet.

If one company can do this in lieu of capitiol investment then it is no stretch to think the millitary could produce a sattelite array that could project a sky.
    It's wierd, but about six months ago I came out of a whole foods about an hour before sundown and saw the same thing that these guys were talking about.

There was such a strong concentration of "chemtrail" particles covering the sun and it's movement that there were rainbows shining through the particulants, but the clouds looked completely unnatural and the rainbow looked metallic to me, as if it was shining through a cloud of metallic particulants.

I felt then that it was very possible that TPTB were covering up the sun due to some Nibiru reason or what have you.
    At this point I hold very little out of the realm of possibility.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st October 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

This morning there were lively blue skies over west Yorkshire. Then four seperate planes left parallel chemtrails and thereafter a crossed chemtrail. The result is not much blue sky but lots if misty clouds! whatever is being sprayed also shields us from seeing above the man made clouds! I have noticed this frequently when we have nice weather so what is it they don't want us too see? Anyone any thoughts on this?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st October 2011), DNA (2nd October 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote If one company can do this in lieu of capitiol investment then it is no stretch to think the millitary could produce a sattelite array that could project a sky.
    It's wierd, but about six months ago I came out of a whole foods about an hour before sundown and saw the same thing that these guys were talking about.
    So, if they could project a sky, then why not a holographic moon? But also, do you get a metallic taste in your mouth when you see these things? That's the way it seems lately for me....

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DNA (2nd October 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Here's a recent 'Rainbow Cloud' apparently from September 16, 2011 - Colorado Springs.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=r0DVfTayPSI

1m 8s 5,411 views

33. The Following User Says Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd October 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    If one company can do this in lieu of capitiol investment then it is no stretch to think the millitary could produce a sattelite array that could project a sky.
    So, if they could project a sky, then why not a holographic moon? But also, do you get a metallic taste in your mouth when you see these things? That's the way it seems lately for me....
    I'll be honest with you Maia, the summer of 2005, I had the strongest intuition that there was a solar flare that's eruption threatened earth. I don't know why, but I also had the strongest suspision that the sky was, "not real", and though I never voiced these, ahem, not so grounded thoughts to anybody, this suspision was hightened by the fact that the sunlight and sky did not look natural to me for the duration of that summer.

It was my suspision that there was some kind of shield protecting the planet from this solar flare, and that either the effects of this were changing the spectrum of the sunlight or that a halographic projection of the sky was being created.
    Crazy I know.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread