+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confessions of an Economic Hitman 'John Perkins' on Alex Jones (Nightly News)

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Confessions of an Economic Hitman 'John Perkins' on Alex Jones (Nightly News)

Quote This five day a week condensed news program will deliver the days most important headlines with expert analysis, interviews and documentation, unscripted and teleprompter free.
    On the Monday, September 26, edition of Infowars Nightly News, Alex Jones interviews economist and author John Perkins about the 'Bankster Elite' and their 'Globalist Crime Syndicate'.

Perkins is the author of Confessions of an Economic Hit Man and The Secret History of the American Empire.

Interview starts @ 4.30 mins...

...Update...

PS - I conquer with Calz & Tessie999 below, I urge you to watch the clips above from the former NWO Globalist 'Insider' John Perkins.

His information 'Cuts Right Through' to the Heart of the Matter when it comes to 'WHAT's NEXT' in the World's Economy & 'HOW' the Criminals will do it..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 28th September 2011 at 03:28.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Confessions of an Economic Hitman 'John Perkins' on Alex Jones (Nightly News)

Excellent source of information (book, vids or spots in alex vids).

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

firstlook (28th September 2011), jackovesk (27th September 2011), Muzz (28th September 2011), tessie999 (28th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member tessie999's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Confessions of an Economic Hitman 'John Perkins' on Alex Jones (Nightly News)

John Perkins ,,, his work , life and teachings are amazing. Myself, I have learned a great deal about waking up through him. I highly recommend studing his info.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tessie999 For This Post:

Anna (29th September 2011), Calz (28th September 2011), firstlook (28th September 2011), jackovesk (28th September 2011), Rainbowbrite (28th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I'm reading 'Confessions' right now - can't recommend it enough.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to math330 For This Post:

Anna (29th September 2011), firstlook (28th September 2011), jackovesk (28th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Confessions of an economic hit-man, is available on my PDF thread here guys.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-in-pdf/page3

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Anna (29th September 2011), firstlook (28th September 2011), jackovesk (28th September 2011), math330 (28th September 2011), Rainbowbrite (28th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

I admire this man. Very balanced and informing. I believe he also writes articles for the Huffington post.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

11. The Following User Says Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

jackovesk (28th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by firstlook (here)
    I admire this man. Very balanced and informing. I believe he also writes articles for the Huffington post.
    he does!
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-p..._b_382677.html
    Couple of years old but worth reading.

'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' almost reads like crime novel. It's a real page turner, frightening and sickening. We all here (I hope) realise how corporations and the govts they're tied in with act with disregard to the countries they pillage, reading about first hand experience of it and having it confirmed is incredible.

Gonna watch the clips now, cheers Jackovest

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to math330 For This Post:

Anna (29th September 2011), jackovesk (29th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I first watched a lecture by this author from a disk I purchased from http://www.onedollardvdproject.com/ I've read two of his books. They've been an eye opener for me.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virgo For This Post:

Anna (29th September 2011), jackovesk (29th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread