+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up

1. Link to Post #221
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Heads Up

Our whole lifes are tsunamis, earthquakes, heartbreaks and amazing moments......how about we include mother earth in this, she knows best what she needs for all of us.....I think if we give a tiny moment to her and without predicting, knowing or believing, ask her to take control, she is the most magnificent and wise of all, she can handle any false flag or big yawn that she needs to make better than anyone I know, so lets ask her to protect and be in control....she will give us the best result of any......I trust her 1,000%
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

aranuk (29th September 2011), araucaria (30th September 2011), Billy (30th September 2011), Calz (29th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), golden lady (30th September 2011), grannyfranny100 (30th September 2011), Isthatso (1st October 2011), jcocks (30th September 2011), Kristo (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), Mother (30th September 2011), Pamela (29th September 2011), Pete (29th September 2011), Shikasta (30th September 2011), Sierra (30th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by lslimerick (here)
    Our whole lifes are tsunamis, earthquakes, heartbreaks and amazing moments......how about we include mother earth in this, she knows best what she needs for all of us.....I think if we give a tiny moment to her and without predicting, knowing or believing, ask her to take control, she is the most magnificent and wise of all, she can handle any false flag or big yawn that she needs to make better than anyone I know, so lets ask her to protect and be in control....she will give us the best result of any......I trust her 1,000%
    She will do what she must to survive (or ascend as many believe).

PTB/W don't hold all the cards (illuminati game variety or otherwise).

Game on ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aranuk (29th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), Isthatso (1st October 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), Sierra (30th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Avalon Member enrique's Avatar
    Thanks

Precog, my dad who I love dearly... Has been telling us the same story... since his early 30s..
    He is alive and well in his 80s playing poker 5 days a week...

Live long and prosper, my freind...
    Last edited by enrique; 29th September 2011 at 18:46.
    "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all" "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

Gnostic Gospel of Didymos Judas Thomas

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enrique For This Post:

aranuk (29th September 2011), araucaria (30th September 2011), Buck (30th September 2011), Calz (29th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), jp11 (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), NancyV (29th September 2011), nearing (30th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    soothe and calm the earth. Calm, calm, calm. Put up shields of protection around la if you're worried about la. Bounce any haarp signals back upon themselves.

As inelia says, do not agree to this event if you do not want it to happen.

Love and peace to all,
    doodah
    zippity - doodah

very well said

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

aranuk (29th September 2011), Buck (30th September 2011), Calz (29th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), Sierra (30th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I think this whole Elenin thing is a smoke n mirrors plot, got everyone looking the wrong direction.
    The UARS craft could very well have been the two falling objects that came down over the last few days. Fireball over Argentina, and in the southwest US states. At the same time NASA says the UARS craft came down in the south Pacific.

Another event happening now is an unexpected high amount of draconid meteors. http://www.google.com/search?q=draconid&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=uJf&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&sa=X&ei=Zp-ETr-MOuPhiAKM9bCrDA&ved=0CCAQvwUoAQ&q=draconid+meteors+september+26&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=8d ed67b18f2c031f&biw=1138&bih=719
    Why not now?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

ketturah (29th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

The 27th of September was the dark of the moon and a supermoon, as well. Thus, immense tidal forces were at work, as peaks of forces go. Note also the solar flares moved into the X region.

Many potent potentials were at play on this day (27th sept) and surrounding days.

When we see through time, and see into the future potentials, we can read this, and we may have been feeling and seeing the 'potentials'. For those potentials may have been as dimensional opportunities go..very very close to this timeline.

A narrow passage if you will, a gauntlet of sorts.

Nevertheless, navigated.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (29th September 2011), astrid (30th September 2011), Buck (30th September 2011), Calz (29th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), christian (29th September 2011), fifi (30th September 2011), GCS1103 (29th September 2011), Isthatso (1st October 2011), jagman (29th September 2011), JoshERTW (29th September 2011), ketturah (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), modwiz (29th September 2011), NancyV (29th September 2011), nomadguy (30th September 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (29th September 2011), Ruby L. (29th September 2011), Sierra (30th September 2011), TargeT (29th September 2011), ViralSpiral (30th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,582 times in 8,700 posts

When a prediction by 'insiders' appears to come true, I am left to wonder about the caused-it/learned-about-it possibilities...

Burisch (yes I know - insert rolling eyes here) talked about Future Timeline(s) viewing, and Webre/Basagio, and others who claim 'insiders' knowledge, talk about these future-time viewing technology subjects also. Plus psychic means for seeing into future(s) may exist as well.

I don't know of the truth content of these claims, but if posited 'as if true' then a given major event prediction from the 'insiders' could point to either a caused-by or just a forseen-by situation, if/when it were to come true.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th September 2011 at 12:28.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aranuk (29th September 2011), Buck (30th September 2011), NancyV (29th September 2011), Sierra (30th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #228
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Tenzin (here)
    He said it is HAARP all along.

And from my understanding, the Japanese tsunami, was a HAARP plus a natural occurrence that would otherwise pose no danger to anyone, like the M6 which the media showed only. M9 never happened and was never shown any footage.

Or at least the graph shown did not indicate the normal spike in amplitude of a natural earthquake .
    Look for Alex Putney on Red Ice Radio and his own website http://www.humanresonance.org/
    He's down to earth and credible IMHO ... He confirms that Dutch sinse was on the right track, which was my
    feeling too after looking at the video that allegedly brought him into trouble. It shows a patent that details how
    HAARP is creating a kind of mirror in the sky to aim energy. I am getting more and more convinced that whoever
    controls the HAARP technology does know about 'Hot spots' as discussed by Alex Putney and uses them to aim
    it to a location where they want it ... That's why TPTB are so much into 'dates'. They need the incoming energy
    events. Like Tin Tin was considered a god because he 'used' the knowledge of a solar eclipse to his advantage.

I love Tintin...! Read all the books (numerous times), got the DVD box set. Fantastic!

I reckon he, Captain Haddock & old Cuthbert would have figured out the hidden force behind the scenes looooong ago... (and be back at Marlinspike in time for a cup of tea!)
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Buck (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), the trojan (29th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #229
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    He said it is HAARP all along.

And from my understanding, the Japanese tsunami, was a HAARP plus a natural occurrence that would otherwise pose no danger to anyone, like the M6 which the media showed only. M9 never happened and was never shown any footage.

Or at least the graph shown did not indicate the normal spike in amplitude of a natural earthquake .
    Look for Alex Putney on Red Ice Radio and his own website http://www.humanresonance.org/
    He's down to earth and credible IMHO ... He confirms that Dutch sinse was on the right track, which was my
    feeling too after looking at the video that allegedly brought him into trouble. It shows a patent that details how
    HAARP is creating a kind of mirror in the sky to aim energy. I am getting more and more convinced that whoever
    controls the HAARP technology does know about 'Hot spots' as discussed by Alex Putney and uses them to aim
    it to a location where they want it ... That's why TPTB are so much into 'dates'. They need the incoming energy
    events. Like Tin Tin was considered a god because he 'used' the knowledge of a solar eclipse to his advantage.

I love Tintin...! Read all the books (numerous times), got the DVD box set. Fantastic!

I reckon he, Captain Haddock & old Cuthbert would have figured out the hidden force behind the scenes looooong ago... (and be back at Marlinspike in time for a cup of tea!)
    Not without losing Snowy and getting him back again though!

18. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Calz (30th September 2011), Sierra (30th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #231
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by steveofengland (here)
    I had a feeling you were going to say this Bill, the past two days I have been feeling very anxious, I've not slept well and have this strange butterflies sensation, I can't concentrate on my job making silly mistakes, not good when I'm trying to keep 40tonnes of truck in check. I cannot put my finger on what it is but there is something wrong.
    Your post just seems to confirm my gut feelings.
    With my sincere respect, you should be more caucus if you are dealing 40 tonnes of truck's safety . It might cause a tragedy.
    Last edited by Tangri; 30th September 2011 at 19:18.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Lord Sidious (29th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #232
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

When I met the lovely lady a couple of weeks ago she said, those who dont love me may

only blame themselves. Lets do it my way now. ROFLOL

Get it Nuggets?
    Last edited by jorr lundstrom; 29th September 2011 at 23:41.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Calz (30th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), jcocks (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), Reinhard (30th September 2011), Sierra (30th September 2011), ViralSpiral (30th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    When I met the lovely lady a couple of weeks ago she said, those who dont love me may

only blame themselves. Lets do it my way now. ROFLOL

Get it Nuggets?

We reap what we sow.
    There are a few vortex-whirlwinds in CA.
    It is unknown whether they develop into natural disasters.
    Can't say that I didn't pick up a similar signal for Santa Monica 9/28/2011.
    Even if I was 100% sure I probably still wouldn't interfere intent wise due to debt factors-fears of being accused of "playing god." Although in my own neighborhood I play "god" on a regular basis: home field advantage and home rule principles in effect Ala "Good Nite Irene" I am way upstream.

"Riders on the storm" and such other ways of seeing things.
    Sometimes its best to let things happen around you and not to you.

The PTB - The Players That Barter

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

Calz (30th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), DoubleHelix (30th September 2011), jorr lundstrom (30th September 2011), JoshERTW (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (30th September 2011), NancyV (1st October 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (30th September 2011), ulli (30th September 2011), ViralSpiral (30th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #234
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Carmody this is such a great post, thank you.
    The perspective of the pilot (the one who is navigating through conscious intention) in reference to all the various 'potent potentials' resonates. It implies a sort of expanded appreciation of the forces from all realms; the energies of wind, water, air, and of will, collective intention, ambition, and expectation, of momentum and yes- fate, all moving and changing in fluid potential.
    As we evolve, I believe there is a tipping point where our ability to navigate "potent potentials" becomes exponentially more masterful.

But, here's the rub. It is not a passive expansion.

Even though an individual may have evolved into a more conscious and (therefore) powerful being, that does not necessarily mean that they are by default also blessed with an instant conscious appreciation of this new power. All around us, we can see these potentially very powerful beings, who are not yet aware of their own potential (and btw I know it might sound like I am talking about this thread in particular but really I am referencing the world at large).

Even the same old reflexive action- some ancient ingrained negative behavior that someone has, can all of the sudden have a much more destructive outcome when powered by this expanded potential. People can (and sometimes do) cause great harm to themselves, to others and to the world at large. Things can go from a one state to another- (like potential to manifesting) in a much more rapid and dramatic fashion.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

Calz (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (30th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, and with all due respect to you, Levent tonga, you are potentially a far greater liability than Steve is at the wheel of his 40 ton truck.

Much to his credit, Steve is self referential and conscious of his own state of mind and has the humility, and the courage, to speak openly to us about it. I was inspired and encouraged by his trust in all of us. And as a person with the safety of others in his charge, it is no small decision to share such a statement openly.

In contrast to Steve's post, your statement chastising Steve for not being more careful dealing with 40 tons of truck's safety, and then declaring "It would cause a tragedy" implies a significant lack of awareness of your own role in all of this. Maybe it was a slip of the tongue, but notice that you did not say "You might, or perhaps, or it could possibly, but rather you said "it would cause a tragedy".

Words used to be treated with more gravity, as we once knew far more of their true power. We have forgotten. But that does not negate the potential.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

Calz (30th September 2011), Curt (30th September 2011), DoubleHelix (30th September 2011), Lily de Cuir (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (30th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #236
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

There is synchronicity... then there is well orchestrated psyop... the difficulty is to distinguish which is which:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

[...]

1) Kerry Cassidy gave a small Project Camelot presentation a couple of weeks before last weekend's Awake and Aware conference. At the end, she was approached by a shy woman who did not appear to be well-informed about conspiracies, etc.

The shy woman asked Kerry: "Is it all really true about HAARP and earthquakes, etc, and what they can do?" Kerry assured her that it was, although it was not yet an exact science.

The woman then told Kerry that she was the Personal Assistant to a woman in LA who'd just received a phone call from her husband who was working in another state -- who had told her to get out of CA before the end of the month. That's all Kerry knows.

2) A good friend, who is a sane, stable, intelligent and perceptive professional woman, and whom I trust absolutely, told me that last Tuesday (a week ago) she heard a voice in her head saying "Get out of LA now."

3) I have now heard from someone who was at the Awake and Aware conference -- another rational, grounded woman -- whose friend's friend's sister works at the National Weather Service (NWS). The friend's friend's sister reported that "many levels of the NWS were warned to evacuate CA immediately." [Exact quote from the e-mail I received]

4) For what it's worth: several weeks ago I started to feel uneasy about the end of September... without any data to back it up. I canceled my mid-October Portland seminar -- although there were other factors to the decision -- and booked my flight out of LA (to Ecuador) early on Friday morning 30 September. The friend I'm traveling with also felt strongly that we needed to be out of California by the end of the month -- for unknown reasons. That preceded all the above 'warnings'.

[...]
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

[...]
    ... I'll be more than delighted if it's all misguided nonsense.
    [...]

Hi
    Bill,

Mitchell Coombes (NOT the psychic) revealed that the California disaster is scheduled for early 2012 and the tsunami will flush 14 miles inland. Another one off Indonesia will be 3 weeks after. Effect for the latter unknown.

He also said that Elenin will not pose any threat to our planet on a global scale.

For someone who got the Japanese tsunami and Christchurch events correct to the hour, I think his source is much more credible than the whole load of speculations out there.
    Now, when you put all the above together with this:

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    For anyone that doubts the things presented in these two videos, let me reassure you that they are very real. Members of my immediate family worked on some of these very projects. It seems to be everywhere once you really understand who is involved. Ive said this before but one of the projects my own Mother worked on in the late 50's was a hand held gun that would put a voice inside of your head that only you could hear. The object was to perfect it in such a way as to target individuals via a satellite and then tell them what to do and not do as well as harass them etc. Gov. Ventura had a guy use the hand held device on him in the street in the first season of his show as if was new technology. Now imagine how far they have really advanced in the last fifty some years since it was really in use... The use of cell towers for mind control is that old as well as the cell phones themselves, I was shown a drawing of a cell phone as a small child, it seemed impossible to me at the time, after all the phone we had weighed 10lbs and had lots of wires and a rotary dial. There were many Russian and former Nazi scientist involved in all this as well as Army, CIA and Illuminati types around and it is still ongoing today. Nothing good comes from this nor will it, these people are the enemy, ALL of them.

Draw your own conclusions, of course.

However, to me it seems there is a plan afoot. Part of that plan is to let some individuals directly "know" that something is about to happen... the other part is that sensitive individuals do sense that there is a planning going on that's up to no good being undertaken under heavy veils.

I gather Bill to be of the latter group and agree with him that it would be irresponsible not to impart his friends with that persistent sensing of his, especially since it seems to be corroborated by the other part of the plan.

Hence, this, again, seems to be of some geopolitical importance similar to what occurred to Japan... who's the guy who said something like "In politics, things don't just happen, they are intended."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (30th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), christian (30th September 2011), jubjubmoreley (30th September 2011), Snowbird (30th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #237
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Well it is Sept 30 here in New Zealand and while I have not scoured the news sites I take it that according to a lack of posts here about any disaster that there was nothing to fear after all.
    This sort of thing is becoming all too familiar. We all know about the 'boy who cried wolf'.

However, for Bill to make such an announcement knowing full well that it may amount to nothing does not make him part of what David Wilcock has dubbed 'fear porn' in my own view, although there will be many that will think the opposite. He is far too intelligent and careful for that. He picks his words carefully and I have no doubt he must have 'paced the floor' for ages on this one!
    He only reported what he was told and he will be glad that nothing happened, if indeed nothing does happen. There is still a day to go!
    I'm sure he would rather be wrong than actually say "I told you so" if there was to be a catastrophy of some sort, and therefore be shown to be 'right as such'. I don't think he needs the ego trip IMO.

This sort of talk is so Sean David Morton, the 6 million dollar man himself, nad not typically the sort of thing that Bill involves himself with. it is not as if Bill is saying that he is 'getting' some sort of psychic info from somewhere.

He will no doubt take a hit from some about this unfortunately. If something was to happen and Bill had said nothing, we would be none the wiser that he had a priory knowledge, but he himself would know and would not be happy that he said nothing.
    As long as it does not become a habit we will not get too excited giving Bill a hard time over it.

It may be best for those that have goldfish and the like to pay closer attention to them as they have been known to be great earthquake detectors. This is one occasion that it could perhaps be prudent to listen to the goldfish instead of other human beings!

But I too have been wrong before!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Calz (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (30th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #238
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

The simple act of bringing this to the light,
    with a single pointed focus,
    acts to dissolve the energy powering it.
    The timeline shifts.

Said event then doesn't happen or happens on a much smaller scale.
    After which people cry it was all BS to begin with.

The main this is the work is done, and achieves its aim.
    And those doing this work continue doing it, for the most
    unseen and unknown.

The important thing to understand is that EVERYTHING happens on an energy level
    before it becomes solid matter. And it is here that this battle is being won and lost.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

antelucem (30th September 2011), Buck (1st October 2011), Calz (30th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (30th September 2011), modwiz (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (9th October 2011), Shikasta (30th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #239
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,835 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    There is still a day to go!
    My reading of Bill's first post in this thread was that he wanted to be out of town by the end of this month, and that he flies out of California sometime in the next half day. So the "warning period" does not end now, but rather begins now (tomorrow, more or less) .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

antelucem (30th September 2011), Calz (30th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), JoshERTW (30th September 2011), nearing (30th September 2011), Operator (30th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #240
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I had a dream last night where I was shown an island/islands close to the mainland. Having looked at a map of what the canary islands look like, I'm inclined to think it may have been there. I go the impression that it had something to do with war? Strange...

In any case, it leads me to think that we should be concentrating on the canary islands for where the action may start (unless you guys can show me an area of ca that may look like where I was shown (I have no idea of the topography of Ca).........

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Calz (30th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), nearing (30th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast