+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Re: Heads Up

5:33pm Sunny 83° F Sunny Chance of precip:10% Winds From SSE 18 mph All calm. Will post again at about 9pm.

Howdy back to the other N. CAL person. Last few days have been perfect.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

crosby (1st October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011)

3. Link to Post #262
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Mm.. mabie a good place to voice my opinion,

no reason to think this really, besides my own deduction:

Well off families, who want to peserve their well off position, have seen people... 'waking up'

feeling that 'woke' people may affect their well off position, in a negative way, they have started 'crying wolf'

or atleast, spreading the call of a 'crying wolf'

when such wolf cries and nothing happens, their well off position may continue less harmed then before.

what I mean is that, when those who are 'waking up' see that those who have 'waken up' were 'crazy' or 'mislead', they are more likely to listen to those who cry wolf... again?

(source: my own over active imagination, but I'm pretty sure the recent rise in anxiety and 'theory' didn't come out of nowhere...)
    Last edited by Omni connexae!; 1st October 2011 at 04:30.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni connexae! For This Post:

bennycog (1st October 2011), Hervé (1st October 2011)

5. Link to Post #263
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Yes, there's also been lots of troop and military equipment moving towards the LA area. Never a good sign of anything wonderful happening. I have relatives in LA but they do not listen to Earthquake warnings. They've learned to live with them and believe no matter what happens, they will be okay. Hard to give warnings when people are not listening but always worth a try anyway.

It's also good to know what the chatter is out there from as many sources as possible but imagine love instead of disasters to lessen the effects if nothing more...

I think you're right Bill that someone may attempt to use Celestial movements and interject something dark in the interim but only time will tell. The closer we get to 11-11-11 when love prevails, the better off everyone will be. So breathe deeply, relax and follow your guides and intuition. You can't go wrong. It is only when we get totally out of touch with our own rhythms and heartbeat and when it becomes so noisy we aren't listening to our own intuition that disaster can even approach us.
    But that's the truth isn't it - we draw that which we put our attention to. So you believe a major disaster will kill you - you're putting the energy out there for it to happen. Your friends who believe that they will be ok whatever happens are thinking the right way - AS LONG AS they listen to their intuition when the time comes that it begs for their attention. Much better to stay calm and focussed where you are than to run with the rest of the herd sometimes.

And, yes, some may put energy towards a dark outcome during the coming alignments. But energy is just that - energy. It is neither good nor bad, we can still will that energy towards achieving the outcome we desire if we put our hearts towards it. Don't put your energy towards negative outcomes and they won't have as much chance of happening. When they do happen, concentrate on the positive aspects - man helping fellow man when in trouble, rather than the negative aspects such as death. It'll make the whole experience much more palatable for all involved.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Buck (1st October 2011), nearing (1st October 2011)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks

12:28 AM Oct 1, 2011. N. CAl- California is still here! I'm glad. Thank you for the inside info though. Better safe than sorry.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

crosby (1st October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011), Ontarioguy (1st October 2011)

9. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

No, I do not believe a major disaster will kill me. I do not live in the LA area nor do I believe my loved ones will die there. Whenever I get a prompting, I follow it and I trust it. This is good advice for anyone including Bill and others who feel through their intuition that something is amiss. It saves lives.

We have been getting many warnings about this area of California by Galactics and it's important to stay in tune and listen to your own intuition and guides. Some may lose property. The whole thing, like everything else is open to a wide arena of potentialities and possibilities ~ we are all observers here ~ some with detachment and some not. Some with vested interest and some not.

The troop movements are a matter of record and a ton of videos on Youtube as posted in other threads on Avalon. While we can project negative things and increase the chances of manifesting them ~ this is another matter beyond the scope of my comments. An observation with many potential outcomes or reasons behind such movement. In my experience I hold no special trust in troops, military or government. They have a terrible record but this could possibly change. I project that it does and they only mean to hand out Hersey bars to the children of LA.

Some may believe they are being sent there to help and assist in a disaster situation or it could be outdated equipment going to the rust pile. There is rotting military equipment throughout California that I've seen myself in rust piles and even harbors full of old ships. My question might be ~ so why is this equipment being moved and if disaster is expected ~ how do they know? Like 911 perhaps? It's a legitimate concern due to past history and events. There are dozens of possibilities, aren't there?

Many years ago I left California ~ I was born in Los Angeles. My parents did not wish to leave and our family home was in Northridge. Need I say more? The home I grew up in was totally destroyed and had to be rebuilt. They were lucky not to be killed. They had many warnings over the years as all Californians have had warnings. Once rebuilding was accomplished my parents had a change of heart from all the trauma. They moved to Utah where they died peacefully in their beds of old age.

If you have multiple chances to live an area of safety and don't take them and if your guides advise and prompt you to move but for whatever reason, you don't do this, you are pretty much on your own. My sister owns 14 other homes in safe states but chooses to live in a mansion in the LA area. It's a choice up to those involved. David Wilcock probably has a nice home, he doesn't want to leave either. This sort of investment can blind us and deafen us to our own prompting.

My projecting love can't hurt. My advice to leave this area for many reasons including the potential for Earthquake and her house being built on stilts filled with termites can't hurt either. This is good and kind advice but up to her to take it or not. She does not. These are choices we all make during each moment of our lives.

If troops are moving into my area, I'd like to know this, too. They are, in fact, not moving into my area. I do make an effort to keep abreast of what's happening and I do listen to the chatter. It's quite enlightening depending on what you can make of it.

This projecting what we want instead of what we think we see ~ is very new to all of us. I, for one, haven't quite got the hang of it. Though I strive to achieve this, I am not a master at it yet.

Are you listening to your guides? Choices. Observations. Advice. Council. Up to you. Troop movements are real. People have vested interests and we can only project positive thoughts and allow them to act out their own guidance systems. A warning is just that ~ sometimes unnatural events do not come to pass because too many are awake and aware...Let's project that as an outcome in this case.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

astrid (1st October 2011), Calz (1st October 2011), christian (2nd October 2011), fifi (2nd October 2011), Kristo (3rd October 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), modwiz (1st October 2011), Ontarioguy (1st October 2011), Snowbird (1st October 2011), tessie999 (2nd October 2011)

11. Link to Post #266
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Darla, I have to say, I did a doubletake reading this. I have been so inspired by so many of your posts. SO many.
    But this? I think you have had better moments.

when you say ;
    "Yes, there's also been lots of troop and military equipment moving towards the LA area. Never a good sign of anything wonderful happening. I have relatives in LA but they do not listen to Earthquake warnings. They've learned to live with them and believe no matter what happens, they will be okay. "

I do not know your relatives of whom you reference here, but the inference is they are oblivious of the obvious and imminent dangers massing on their doorstep. Very polite way of saying they (and by implication all of us who are sitting here in Socal btw) are fools.

and as to make sure no one misunderstands your meaning you add;
    "Hard to give warnings when people are not listening but always worth a try anyway. "
    This is especially odd, as it implies that you are growing weary of warning these dimwits (again, all of us here in Socal) about the obviously impending doom, but what can a highly evolved loving person do, after all? Yes, oh yes, it is so tiresome dealing with children. On that I can agree with you.

And then finally, this gem, which starts off sounding so much like the wise and joyous Darla;
    "It is only when we get totally out of touch with our own rhythms and heartbeat and when it becomes so noisy we aren't listening to our own intuition that disaster can even approach us"
    Hmm. When you strip away the nice sugar coated packaging, the message is pretty harsh-
    "It is too bad that the dimwitted Californians have unfortunately lost touch with their own natural rhythms and heartbeats, because now they will all suffer the consequences."

Judgement much, Darla?

Maybe this will sound incredibly harsh zinging across an open forum, but Darla, I believe and many others do as well, that a light worker (like yourself) has a responsibility to be more self aware than this. You must know the parable of the hawk who hits its head and lands in the chicken yard. You are not a chicken pecking at the seed. That is not you. Not. You. Either everything you post about the power of love, destiny, ETs, ascension and love and light, is nonsense- and when the going gets tough ( like when the tanks roll in)- it is revealed that you don't really believe any of it, or this post is some sort of bizarre anomaly.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

nearing (1st October 2011), Sugarific (1st October 2011), thunder24 (1st October 2011)

13. Link to Post #267
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

We all have our moments, and I exercise the right on behalf of any other lightworker who wishes to have a moment without owning up to it, to have that moment in peace and obscurity without having to own up to it.

Consider it my public service to avalon

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Cartomancer (1st October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011), Kristo (3rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), meredith (1st October 2011), nearing (1st October 2011), the trojan (2nd October 2011)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

So, here it is October 1st and nothing happened at the end of September to LA or even CA.... Should any of us be surprised? Are we (some of us) ever going to learn to stop looking for actual dates for cataclysyms to happen?
    Why do I get the impression that Bill was trying to make a point? There's no doubt about it that we trust HIM, but he's even said NOT to do that. Always do our own research....What he did in this "Heads Up" was use heresay of friends to back up his story. No actual proof.
    Nice job, Bill. I got the message....

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Amenjo (1st October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), Ontarioguy (1st October 2011)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

I think some here are forgetting that if people choose to stay I'm a place considered dangerous it may be that they MUST stay there. It may be their karma dictating this OR maybe they have become unattached (and therefore enlightened!) to their bodies and are perfect ready to die!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Calz (1st October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), Mandala (1st October 2011)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,635 times in 9,592 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    5:33pm Sunny 83° F Sunny Chance of precip:10% Winds From SSE 18 mph All calm. Will post again at about 9pm.

Howdy back to the other N. CAL person. Last few days have been perfect.
    Hi Cartomancer,
    Yes it is another great morning here in Northern Cali. I love that the temperature is under 90 degrees. It really is a glorious morning. I am grateful to have such a beautiful morning to enjoy and to know that so far Cali is alright and our family and friends in S. Cali are fine.
    Funny thing we had five wild turkeys roaming the front yard a few mornings ago but it didn't compare to the seventeen I counted in our front yard last winter on one cold snowy day.
    Hey Cartomancer are you the one that posted the thread about map lines and the significance of where they go through? Would you know what topic the thread was posted under? I would like to read it again.
    Thanks
    Raven

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011)

21. Link to Post #271
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Plans can be changed or foiled, and dates are not set in stones.

If the Illuminuggets have succeeded in grand scale projects like that of the March tsunami, they are capable of doing it again. If too many people know it is going to happen, and since they have full control of the technology used to create it, it will only be a sound plan to reschedule it. Any strategist will want the target to least expect an attack to deliver the optimal damage.

Those intuitions many were having, could be very right actually. For what I learned, is that the California tsunami was initially scheduled for 22nd-23rd September. Perhaps the current underground war is keeping them too occupied.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Calz (1st October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011), fifi (2nd October 2011), Hervé (1st October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), nearing (1st October 2011)

23. Link to Post #272
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well spoken words JCOCK, I would rather be wrong about this so I am putting my energy into not allowing this come about. I can handle being wrong and will gladly swallow that pill. Did anyone ever think that by Bill putting this out there may very well be what is needed to stop the event? I'd like to think that is possible and thats where my energies are focused.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Precog For This Post:

araucaria (1st October 2011), Buck (2nd October 2011), Calz (1st October 2011), christian (2nd October 2011), crosby (2nd October 2011), Curt (1st October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), Raven (2nd October 2011)

25. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

It's under Archaeology but you can go to or the Survivalcell channel on youtube to see all of the videos I have made. I have one about the Sundial bridge in Redding and another about Chico on youtube. It is a great day even though it is slightly overcast and cooler today. It feels like fall. We live in the land where it seems like there are only two seasons sometimes so its good to feel some coolness. I am also happy that Los Angeles didn't tumble into the sea. Here's the video about the Sundial Bridge in Redding:

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,635 times in 9,592 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    It's under Archaeology but you can go to or the Survivalcell channel on youtube to see all of the videos I have made. I have one about the Sundial bridge in Redding and another about Chico on youtube. It is a great day even though it is slightly overcast and cooler today. It feels like fall. We live in the land where it seems like there are only two seasons sometimes so its good to feel some coolness. I am also happy that Los Angeles didn't tumble into the sea. Here's the video about the Sundial Bridge in Redding:

Thank You Cartomancer I will watch the videos and read your posts in Archeology and will let you know if I have questions, etc.

Raven

P.S. Interesting your post was at 11:11.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011)

29. Link to Post #275
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I did not get the idea that something was going to happen by the end of September, but to get out of LA by the end of September which would imply imminent danger sometime in October. Will it happen? Anything could be planned, changed at the last minute, and no matter what we should not react in fear and panic. We should each take these warnings as an opportunity to check out emergency lists and make plans accordingly for most of us do not plan on any form of disaster.

30. Link to Post #276
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey, if it happens it happens. In the meantime listen to your intuition and have faith that you will be in the right place at the right time

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd October 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2011), nearing (2nd October 2011)

32. Link to Post #277
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni connexae! (here)
    Mm.. mabie a good place to voice my opinion,

no reason to think this really, besides my own deduction:

Well off families, who want to peserve their well off position, have seen people... 'waking up'

feeling that 'woke' people may affect their well off position, in a negative way, they have started 'crying wolf'

or atleast, spreading the call of a 'crying wolf'

when such wolf cries and nothing happens, their well off position may continue less harmed then before.

what I mean is that, when those who are 'waking up' see that those who have 'waken up' were 'crazy' or 'mislead', they are more likely to listen to those who cry wolf... again?

(source: my own over active imagination, but I'm pretty sure the recent rise in anxiety and 'theory' didn't come out of nowhere...)
    some of my hidden sentiments exactly.{above}

in the strategic, how does this work. they destroy a very weak or vulnerable area like California, that would be vulnerable to natural disasters anyway....then blame it on who and what to cause war.
    or would it be so blatantly obvious to the U.S. people that it was there own government that they then institute martial law through-out the U.S.

its interesting that they have these focus areas {i.e. do towers,..cause division war with muslim world..effectively the middle of the map},{now perhaps do this, but blame on who}

time for some macro strategic thinking
    and then for mini-strategic thinking.....i.e. what would they do with the ripples. it is unfortuanate for them that they have released this in the consciousness.....but we have to learn from this,...what were there plans,....what were they seeing as the major after effects.
    or is America so heavily 3rd conscious that one would have American troops acting against civilians...
    this must go to the sort of heavy 3rd dimensionality David Icke once described in that he said people would do anything for there jobs.
    and what are jobs these days....non thinking, non creative...admin structures of shock....................DISGUSTING LOW CIVILIZATION THIS WHOLE WORLD IS (i think our best bet spiritual wise is to go for a vision roughly in Inelia's Zany-Mystic interview....somewhere in the 4th vid.....can't post on that thread anymore...some people at work started seeing me do that, and well lets say,,they transliterate to heavily for there own situation..and can't see the lens i use over greater aspects. all suffering promotes suffering)

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirac For This Post:

aranuk (3rd October 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd October 2011), nearing (2nd October 2011)

34. Link to Post #278
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Don't take this the wrong way Bill but I think you were duped.

Unless something truly catastrophic happens in CA soon, it sounds like nothing more than fearmongering.

35. Link to Post #279
    United States Avalon Member enrique's Avatar
    Thanks

sadly, I've come to realize... our handlers (TPTB) are far more adept at fabricating crisis than forecasting them. This applies to both conventional and non conventional means. Mayhem and distruction is a way of life for them. A means to keep us squrming while they pick our pockets, pit us against each other and throw us scraps...
    "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all" "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

Gnostic Gospel of Didymos Judas Thomas

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enrique For This Post:

aranuk (3rd October 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011)

37. Link to Post #280
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Buck (here)
    Darla, I have to say, I did a doubletake reading this. I have been so inspired by so many of your posts. SO many.
    But this? I think you have had better moments.

when you say ;
    "Yes, there's also been lots of troop and military equipment moving towards the LA area. Never a good sign of anything wonderful happening. I have relatives in LA but they do not listen to Earthquake warnings. They've learned to live with them and believe no matter what happens, they will be okay. "

I do not know your relatives of whom you reference here, but the inference is they are oblivious of the obvious and imminent dangers massing on their doorstep. Very polite way of saying they (and by implication all of us who are sitting here in Socal btw) are fools.

and as to make sure no one misunderstands your meaning you add;
    "Hard to give warnings when people are not listening but always worth a try anyway. "
    This is especially odd, as it implies that you are growing weary of warning these dimwits (again, all of us here in Socal) about the obviously impending doom, but what can a highly evolved loving person do, after all? Yes, oh yes, it is so tiresome dealing with children. On that I can agree with you.

And then finally, this gem, which starts off sounding so much like the wise and joyous Darla;
    "It is only when we get totally out of touch with our own rhythms and heartbeat and when it becomes so noisy we aren't listening to our own intuition that disaster can even approach us"
    Hmm. When you strip away the nice sugar coated packaging, the message is pretty harsh-
    "It is too bad that the dimwitted Californians have unfortunately lost touch with their own natural rhythms and heartbeats, because now they will all suffer the consequences."

Judgement much, Darla?

Maybe this will sound incredibly harsh zinging across an open forum, but Darla, I believe and many others do as well, that a light worker (like yourself) has a responsibility to be more self aware than this. You must know the parable of the hawk who hits its head and lands in the chicken yard. You are not a chicken pecking at the seed. That is not you. Not. You. Either everything you post about the power of love, destiny, ETs, ascension and love and light, is nonsense- and when the going gets tough ( like when the tanks roll in)- it is revealed that you don't really believe any of it, or this post is some sort of bizarre anomaly.
    The only responsibility Darla has is to be herself,and not any image of herself that others imagine her to be. you mentioned that your post might sound harsh,and I found it to be so.It felt like a quick judgment on someone else from your part,Buck.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 2nd October 2011 at 21:22.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

fifi (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), Unified Serenity (2nd October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast