Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Angel like Alien Falls To Earth On Live Security Cam, Jakarta, Indonesia, Sept 2011,

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Angel like Alien Falls To Earth On Live Security Cam, Jakarta, Indonesia, Sept 2011,

I dont know if this was staged or CGI maybe the experts on here can give their opinion.Fake or not its woth a viewing

Date of sighting: September 11, 2011
    Location of sighting: South Jakarta, Indonesia

Earlier this month, an angel was caught on a closed circuit television (CCTV) video in Cilandak Town Square, South Jakarta, Indonesia. The luminous glowing apparition that appears on the grainy black and white CCTV video certainly has all the hallmarks of being an actual alien. It doesn't take any imagination to see that the alien creature sports large white wings visible on the sides of its body. It seems to drop from the sky out of nowhere and disappears as quickly as it came. According to the time stamp on the video, this alien was recorded on September 11, 2011. A woman named Pramana Abbas commented on the event stating: "My cousin was in Cilandak on that night and the people who witnessed it was talking about it the whole night. Its real. They saw this bright light coming down from the sky, hit the ground, then took off."

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Default Re: Angel like Alien Falls To Earth On Live Security Cam, Jakarta, Indonesia, Sept 20

I'm no expert, The One, but this seems manufactured, to me.

The group of people running in seems staged... they all arrived together, in one bunch-- as opposed to a more staggered formation, which seem more natural- as people run in different speeds.

And what happened to the first passerby, just before the 'light being' dropped to earth?
    If he didn't see or hear anything, surely he'd have heard the commotion of the group running in seconds later, and maybe come by to look, as well?
    I'd imagine they'd be pretty vocal if it was something as strange or surprising.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), Art (28th September 2011), DNA (29th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (28th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (28th September 2011), ktlight (28th September 2011), Mike (28th September 2011), syrwong (28th September 2011), The One (28th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Default Re: Angel like Alien Falls To Earth On Live Security Cam, Jakarta, Indonesia, Sept 20

Looks pretty fake mate!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), DNA (29th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (28th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (28th September 2011), pharoah21 (28th September 2011), The One (28th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

What i seem to notice more and more is how quick people are ready to say fake. It can't be. why not?
    Many things is beyond our understanding.
    Like my good friend Mel Frabegas would say.. Be skeptical but don't close your mind.

Maybe someone could slow this vid down and zoom in? lets see for sure what it is....
    Last edited by kersley; 28th September 2011 at 11:22.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), aranuk (28th September 2011), Art (28th September 2011), crosby (29th September 2011), daledo (28th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (28th September 2011), Holly Lindin (28th September 2011), ktlight (28th September 2011), Lisab (28th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (28th September 2011), mojo (28th September 2011), The One (28th September 2011), yiolas (29th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Very interesting The One, but............................only in our imaginations and works of art do angels have wings.

9. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Very interesting The One, but............................only in our imaginations and works of art do angels have wings.
    I would say the metaphor of those that can "fly" still stands.......

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,446 times in 21,494 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    I dont know if this was staged or CGI maybe the experts on here can give their opinion.Fake or not its woth a viewing
    Each minute that a poster spends, before deciding to post, to determine whether a post contains something real and worthwhile, can save tens or a hundreds of minutes of readers time, spent discerning which posts are real and worthwhile.

Posting something we found on Youtube just because it seems interesting, can be a poor use of members time, and can dilute the quality of the forum.

"An ounce of posting discernment is worth a pound of viewing discernment." .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), Anno (29th September 2011), beyondmyctrl (28th September 2011), ceetee9 (28th September 2011), DNA (29th September 2011), DoubleHelix (28th September 2011), Garry Irwin (28th September 2011), JeremyWhelan (3rd October 2011), JoshuaM (28th September 2011), KosmicKat (28th September 2011), ktlight (28th September 2011), MargueriteBee (28th September 2011), Marianne (28th September 2011), mojo (28th September 2011), Omni (29th September 2011), Referee (29th September 2011), seko (28th September 2011), Sierra (28th September 2011), spelsylver (30th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (28th September 2011), Tarka the Duck (28th September 2011), the trojan (28th September 2011), Tony (29th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    I would say the metaphor of those that can "fly" still stands.......
    Most definitely!

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Inelia says that angels with wings do exist!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), ktlight (28th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (28th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Each minute that a poster spends, before deciding to post, to determine whether a post contains something real and worthwhile, can save tens or a hundreds of minutes of readers time, spent discerning which posts are real and worthwhile.

Posting something we found on Youtube just because it seems interesting, can be a poor use of members time, and can dilute the quality of the forum.

Oh please not this again

Quote Posting something we found on Youtube just because it seems interesting, can be a poor use of members time, and can dilute the quality of the forum.
    I totally disagree some members will be interested in this.I didnt post this on here because you state it seems intersting.I posted it because people will be intersted in this,just like people are intersted in many of my posts.
    Last edited by The One; 28th September 2011 at 11:41.

16. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some things I have picked up over the years about angels and their ilk (take it or leave it, but people have studied these things):

The idea they have physical wings is merely a fallacy, those who have reportedly seen them have never mentioned anything about wings - it was added by religious artists to set them apart from others. All those who encounter 'angels' only recall that they are very tall and often silent. The only time people have seen wings is within the dream state.

They have never been seen, unless they make themselves seen. Why in all these years of cameras have they never been caught until now... was he having a bad day at the office? Such beings exist beyond time constraints, there is no way they would make such a mistake.

The literal idea of falling or fallen angels is a misunderstanding by religious types - they fell in frequency (as a group) from heaven (higher 'vibration') to earth (lower 'vibration'). Some say that it was less advanced people watching aliens descend from space... perhaps, but in a spiritual context (as it should be) it seems the alien theory is rather weak.

Apart from all that the video is clearly fake IMO, it's actually painfully fake.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GK76 For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (28th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (28th September 2011), The One (28th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

To be honest Paul I'd rather define my own expectation of quality from this site than have it discerned for me by others' preconcieved ideas of that which they think is real. The mod team on here is exceptional, don't get me wrong but someone on here reading this thread today will approach a topic that hitherto they maybe hadn't considered, or not re-considered in the new light with which they may now.

The opportunity cost of that constant re-assessment is one I personally would not like to incur. Organic re-appraisal is integral to spiritual and intellectual development. Gagging that for better or worse based on an individuals' subjective conjecture does not help us.

That said, I do think it's fake, doesn't negate a very real concept that's been with us since we've been with ourselves!

19. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    What i seem to notice more and more is how quick people are ready to say fake. It can't be. why not?
    Many things is beyond our understanding.
    Like my good friend Mel Frabegas would say.. Be skeptical but don't close your mind.

Maybe someone could slow this vid down and zoom in? lets see for sure what it is....
    Yes, but CGI is within our understnading. Let me put it another way then - It looks totally CGI real.
    Last edited by New Dawn; 28th September 2011 at 12:18. Reason: poor spelling...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), DoubleHelix (28th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (28th September 2011), Lisab (28th September 2011), The One (28th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Oh please not this again

Quote Posting something we found on Youtube just because it seems interesting, can be a poor use of members time, and can dilute the quality of the forum.
    I totally disagree some members will be interested in this.I didnt post this on here because you state it seems intersting.I posted it because people will be intersted in this,just like people are intersted in many of my posts.
    I personally think, as long there are no expert who has examen the fotos and films to be fake, there must be a 50% fake or real chance.
    So to say its a waste of time is actually false, one could say, spending time saying things are false when no one really knows, are a waste of time.
    But really, time is all we got..

And how many fotos and films are out, that we know are real aliens on..??..To bad if we have to rule out the ones we dont know a real, before experts have claimed anything...

Ruby clearly claim to be no expert, and speculate a theory..

Quote The group of people running in seems staged... they all arrived together, in one bunch-- as opposed to a more staggered formation, which seem more natural- as people run in different speeds.
    One could speculate the opposite, that human in average seem to cluster for different reasons. And it would make alot of sense that this people had a conversation when this happened, and that's the reason they arrived at the same time..

But we really dont know do we??
    Last edited by <8>; 28th September 2011 at 13:24.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

annieVee (28th September 2011), Art (28th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

i downloaded it and have been slow mo-ing and having a really good look.
    If it is cgi,it is really well done ,the attention to detail is wonderful.
    there are lighting effects on various parts of the stage which are very well done.
    This means someone involved understands that attention to small detail is important.

i dont know what a creature that fals from the sky would look like,so I am not going to comment on authenticity.
    If we had not grown up looking at giraffes and someone showed a photo of a giraffe ,we would all fall around laughing.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), Art (28th September 2011), daledo (28th September 2011), Fred Steeves (28th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (28th September 2011), kersley (28th September 2011), Lisab (28th September 2011), ponda (28th September 2011), RMorgan (29th September 2011), Sierra (28th September 2011), The One (28th September 2011), truth4me (28th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Please... This is REALLY fake. The way the thing landed and left the screen was so orchestrated. How did those people get there so fast? People don't run TOWARD something like that and not fast... The human reactions are just off sorry. This is definitely CGI.

I'm not even a little convinced. I'm not even one of those super skeptical people either... This is REALLY fake dude.

Earlier this month, an angel was caught on a closed circuit television (CCTV) video in Cilandak Town Square, South Jakarta, Indonesia. The luminous glowing apparition that appears on the grainy black and white CCTV video certainly has all the hallmarks of being an actual alien. It doesn't take any imagination to see that the alien creature sports large white wings visible on the sides of its body. It seems to drop from the sky out of nowhere and disappears as quickly as it came. According to the time stamp on the video, this alien was recorded on September 11, 2011. A woman named Pramana Abbas commented on the event stating: "My cousin was in Cilandak on that night and the people who witnessed it was talking about it the whole night. Its real. They saw this bright light coming down from the sky, hit the ground, then took off."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), pharoah21 (29th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aceninja (here)
    Please... This is REALLY fake. The way the thing landed and left the screen was so orchestrated. How did those people get there so fast? People don't run TOWARD something like that and not fast... The human reactions are just off sorry. This is definitely CGI.

I'm not even a little convinced. I'm not even one of those super skeptical people either... This is REALLY fake dude.

Prove "it" dude....

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Also one of the people running up just happens to have a flashlight handy......

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011), Fred Steeves (28th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Also one of the people running up just happens to have a flashlight handy......

And?? does this prove it true or false..??

31. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you saw a lightning bolt come down from the sky how could you run to where it hits, have a flashlight turned on and handy, notify all those people, and get there RIGHT after it hits the ground?

Look like an indian videographer had himself a bit of fun. The lighting kinda checks out, but I'd think that the shadows on the trees would vanish or change value at least around :06-:09. As bright as that was with respect to everything else, it should have refracted more light. I'm done, lol.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

<8> (28th September 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast