Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Angel like Alien Falls To Earth On Live Security Cam, Jakarta, Indonesia, Sept 2011,

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Re: Angel like Alien Falls To Earth On Live Security Cam, Jakarta, Indonesia, Sept 20

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    If you don't feel you've done anything wrong, why do you feel the need to send me two pms complaining, complain here twice, search for one of my threads that might, if true, possibly alegedly prove a point, and then complain that I've got you "tacking" in a thread? Are you on Burnt Umber Alert or something? You could just ignore me, it'd be far easier.
    Anno Anno Anno.

The reason i sent you a pm is because i could not believe what you posted about me for all to see .If you had stated in the thread and made it clear that you dont think all my things are fake then it would have been much different.

Quote search for one of my threads that might, if true, possibly alegedly prove a point,
    And so could this thread. Just pointing out that your thread could just be as nonsense that you think this is

I suggest we leave it there Anno
    Last edited by The One; 29th September 2011 at 12:36.

2. Link to Post #82
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Angel like Alien Falls To Earth On Live Security Cam, Jakarta, Indonesia, Sept 20

I played the video this way - quickly hitting the play and stop button so I don't see the film in its continuous form but snap shots.

If it was a made up video using equipments - I only can think of a projector of somesort...what else is there?? helicoptor helping?? but there's no wind...
    I don't think its a projector because in the snapshots, when it came down, there was a spotlight like area on the ground before it landed and the light wasn't projected on the walls, the light was on the ground so that would be in the correct position if it was coming from the sky. And when it left it took of to the right there was a very very quick flash on the far top left side of that strip of wall.
    If some sort of projector was used, there wouldn't be the light on the ground wouldn't it be on the wall first and even when it left it shouldn't leave the light on the far top left corner.
    Unless it was re-edited after filming....

or the whole thing could be edited...
    It's a pretty fine edit if it is a made up video~

the time on the video seemed to be like it was sometime around 3 to 4 am???

3. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Also i am no expert at this someone may be able to clarify

It looked like it picked something up. Look closely and when it hits the ground something is there on the ground and then its gone and you can see the pole behind. Like a person lying on the ground mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. Link to Post #84
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)

It looked like it picked something up. Look closely and when it hits the ground something is there on the ground and then its gone and you can see the pole behind. Like a person lying on the ground mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    where where?? is it the long white streak underneath its body??

5. Link to Post #85
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,849 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I would just like to see us all treat each other with some respect and courtesy.
    Well, it surprises myself to see myself agreeing with Lord Sidious on this thread, and I'm in no position to second his suggestion, since I started this fracas ... but well said M'Lord .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (29th September 2011), jagman (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), RMorgan (29th September 2011), Sierra (29th September 2011), The One (29th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

It looked very false to me (but I'm certainly no expert). If you look at it landing and then flying off, it didn't look like a natural image, but more like a false image that was being rotated to look like it was changing direction (as it darts off to the side). It looked like the same kind of "rotate and exit" animations that you can find in powerpoint, never mind video editing software.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 29th September 2011 at 13:39.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Mike (29th September 2011), Sierra (29th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Hmmm- I didn't see a person in the area the being lands in, initially, The One. But, after you mentioned it (and multiple views after) I think I see what you're describing-- though, I see it's off to the left of the creature.

However, the witness of the story makes no mention of a person being there, or pounced on by the mysterious being. Only that something dropped down and flew right off.
    Perhaps, if a body is there, it's for CGI marking purposes?

Just had a thought:
    Maybe the winged being is supposed to be a Garuda, also a national emblem of Indonesia (and Thailand). Not saying that the footage is real, but just commenting that the appearance of a winged being, to Indonesians (and SE Asians) thinking, wouldn't be too far fetched. That would make the video doubly effective to the locals, too.

It was also supposedly taped on September 11th... maybe playing on people's superstitions?

Still, I think it's a CGI-er practicing their skills. Fun to look through and muse over, anyway!

Garuda:

Quote The Garuda is a large mythical bird or bird-like creature that appears in both Hindu and Buddhist mythology. It's depicted as having the golden body of a strong man with a white face, red wings, an eagle's beak, with a crown on his head.

Garuda is known as the eternal sworn enemy of the Nāga serpent race and known for feeding exclusively on snakes.

The image of Garuda is often used as the charm or amulet to protect the bearer from snake attack and its poison, since the king of birds is an implacable enemy and "devourer of serpent".

Garudi Vidya is the mantra against snake poison to remove all kinds of evil.
    Wikipedia
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 29th September 2011 at 13:51.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), mahalall (24th October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), Sierra (29th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #88
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I would just like to see us all treat each other with some respect and courtesy.
    Well, it surprises myself to see myself agreeing with Lord Sidious on this thread, and I'm in no position to second his suggestion, since I started this fracas ... but well said M'Lord .
    No it wasn't your fault Paul, what you said made much sense in response to my first post. Please accept my apologies for the derailment that roused you into action.

Much love my brother from another mother.

12. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by shamanseeker (here)
    Inelia says that angels with wings do exist!
    well certainly then, it must be true!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

the trojan (29th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #90
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Quote Posted by shamanseeker (here)
    Inelia says that angels with wings do exist!
    well certainly then, it must be true!
    I can tell you for a fact they exist.
    Highway 81.

The Big Red Machine.

15. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Thanks for your comments MS, I have been more critical these days than helpful, and I will back off. I guess I was feeling the Mods were not being heard about quality of content, so it might have to be up to old forum members to try and set a higher standard than we have seen of late, but it doesn't seem to be working.
    This comment especially hit a chord with me: "I would like to suggest that the mods "move" posts to more appropriate sub-forums, that is for sure....it has gotten teriribly un-tidy and cluttered around here, and some people just cannot figure out/discern where to post the things they want to share. Shoot, I even miss some really good posts because they get pushed down the line by the huge volume that we see now-a-days."
    That has also been my experience. Few real discussions and the interesting ones are hard to find because of all the clutter.

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    Do forgive me, but I just gotta get this off my chest.....

I do not think that it is fair that this thread has been disrupted and literally trolled to death. Can we stop now?

We were talking about Angels like Aliens, right? It was picking up pace, I thought, and could have come to some very interesting discussion on the like of Angels-vs-ETs or Angels in general. Obviously, there are some people who came to the thread because of its title and who posted with interest.

As to what any of you think this forum should or should not be about, that should be discussed with Bill, who probably right now would just as soon see most of our threads instantly thrown out the window anyway, being that he seems to have a whole new perspective and focus on what he thinks is his mission is and where he is focusing his energies.

Could I name a few threads that I think are just space-suckers? You bet I could! Someone might even think that the Sun Stuff What's Up! is one of those. And if the day came that Bill or admin or mod asked me to not post that info anymore, I would stop, if it were no longer in the intrest of the Forum owner/members.

I will admit that there are quite a few threads that I do not read, that their titles just do not interest me in the least, but I will not go there and gripe about the OPs decision to have posted; that is just not my right nor business. I even rarely voice my opinion on much of anything anyone posts unless I am just greatly driven to do so. I am learning. I am not the teacher, here. And I do try to discern when I post something. I tend to be very indecisive and diffident of critisism. But in real life, I am a teacher, and try to post useful or at least interesting/curious information. Some of my threads have arroused interest, others have been complete flops. But I think that is normal. I know not everyone has to like what I like, nor cares about stolen US bonds seized in Italy , or some Boeing employee spilling the beans about Nasa stuff.

My dad used to say, "Everyone has an opinion. Some sink and some don't." So here's mine:

I would like to suggest that the mods "move" posts to more appropriate sub-forums, that is for sure....it has gotten teriribly un-tidy and cluttered around here, and some people just cannot figure out/discern where to post the things they want to share. Shoot, I even miss some really good posts because they get pushed down the line by the huge volume that we see now-a-days.

I suggest that a BIG announcement be made as to what kind of information is accepted/not accepted on this forum....conspiracy? actuality? music? astrology charts? long distance Reiki? friendly thank-yous? gossip? want-to-be-whistleblowers? dare I say, TRUTH? because I don't know anymore...at times I am truely afraid to post....afraid to be criticized....to be tagged. And it ain't too much fun feeling that way.

And I too am a very old member of Avalon. Was WiNaDeYo, and helped Baggywrinkle, Marian the Librarian, Tez, et al establish the Library. Any of you remember those days?? Days of survival groups and Ground Crews?? And yet, I have remained and have had no problem with the flow of new ideas and energies as this place has literally morphed several times. So please, some of you want to bring this forum into shape? Then roll you darn sleeves up and get to work and don't jump into people's faces over a true-or-fake video fling that only leads to hard feelings and upset stomachs.

End of rant. Peace and good will to all..

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2011), jubjubmoreley (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), Sierra (29th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also believe in magical things, Carmen. I recently took a workshop presented by a photographer who finds fairies and nature spirits in her photos, and I believe in angels and benevolent ETs and Wicca and much more. I've just been concerned about the forum lately because it seems to be sliding downhill.
    But I think I'm going to give up my role on the unofficial Mod Squad, and if I can't find anything that interests me, I'm just going to move on.
    But I still think members are too unappreciative of the jobs that the Mods do, particularly since they are following Bill Ryan's guidelines and this is his forum, after all.
    I think he would probably like the idea of an intermediate thread where doubtful info can be posted and approved/disapproved before going any further.

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Well, call me fanciful, I think it is a delightful clip. I loved it. And when I get to be an angel I'm going to have wings! I have also taken many orb photos into the darkness and picked up beings that look like fairies with wings as well as orbs. So, I think some people just like to rubbish anything outside of their box of belief, especially if it's something magical. Logic and intellect destroys anything magical and different!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2011), Limor Wolf (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), Sierra (29th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by cheez_2806 (here)

where where?? is it the long white streak underneath its body??
    I dont know about a pole or anything on the ground but there is a definite horizontal thin black line at the point of impact which suggests to me a drawn guideline.or a symmetrical split in the 'figure'..if you download and pause,it is really clear for a couple of seconds...at 7 seconds and 8 seconds
    I will not be dissecting it again,because I love it.I was an animation student and understand the 3d process and the whole video is based on suggestion,there is the suggestion of a figure and suggestion of a light burst and a landing and it tickles me.
    Its like for example the movie ,the incredible hulk by Ang Lee,when people saw the hulk for the first time,they argued about its realism,whereas I just thought,a big green guy would look like...a big green guy....
    All of the motion involved is pure superhero landing cliche.Even my kids know what that is.....Its a great wee piece.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Ruby L. (29th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Regarding my posts on the Channeled Information subforum that The One finds objectionable apparently, I would just like to point out that that forum has a caveat already attached to it which states:
    "Project Avalon and Bill Ryan do not endorse the information presented in this section
    and accepts no responsibility for psychological, spiritual or metaphysical effects
    either negative or positive to individuals who read these threads.
    User discretion is advised.
    We ask that following any post of these messages that a link to the source
    be provided so that readers may follow up on the authenticity of the message and/or messenger"

So readers are forewarned that the material being posted there may not be authentic or ring true for them.
    I think it would be useful to have another sub forum with a similar heading for doubtful material such as youtube videos that may so easily be faked (of which there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands)
    For example, if members think there might be enough truth in an article by Sorcha Faal, a known CIA disinfo agent, to make it worth posting anyway, then it would go into that subforum. Perhaps that source and other known disinfo agents could actually be named in the caveat, given the number of articles by him that keep on turning up here, and the number of times that a Mod or watchful member has felt compelled to point out the dubiousness of the source.

As to the channeled info subforum, I think that a lot of the stuff posted there is not authentic, but I only post what I think is authentic there.
    I don't post stuff that I think may be inauthentic, but that others might think might be true.
    I don't think that posting material that might mislead others is doing them a service.

If I'm in doubt as to the veracity of information on PA, there is a chance that there will be verification or debunking from someone with connections to those "in the know" such as whistleblowers or experts in their fields of knowledge, though not so much of late.
    PA's usefulness in helping to change the world is what attracted me to it.
    That's a unique quality I don't enjoy seeing becoming diluted by material that is extraneous to that central purpose.

I rarely post anything just for "entertainment".
    There is already so much of that on the Net.

And I came here because there didn't used to be so much of the bickering and name calling and profanity that is showing up here more of late.
    PA is in a decline, and it's sad. I keep hoping though.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011), pickle (30th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am now asking the mods to close this thread

I never thought for one moment that this thread would cause such a stir if i did i would never have posted it.

Some members like it some members didnt,I also think that some members could have used a little more discretion.It became more of a tick for tack thread than anything else.

We truly have a lot to learn even me.The more i know makes me realise the more i dont know

24. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Argh - this thread went downhill the last five hours.

Good idea to request closing it, The One.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

jubjubmoreley (30th September 2011), Providence (30th September 2011), Referee (30th September 2011), The One (30th September 2011), thunder24 (29th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have removed a half dozen posts that occurred in the last few hours of this thread (prior to its closing.) A couple of the posts that I removed were insulting, and the other posts I removed were replies or objections thereto.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

jubjubmoreley (30th September 2011), Referee (30th September 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5