+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to access the Akashic records? Looking for good references to start.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,114 times in 807 posts

Default How to access the Akashic records? Looking for good references to start.

One or two books will be nice.

Thanks.
    For free society!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

lightning23 (15th November 2011), mab777 (29th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 times in 245 posts

Default Re: How to access the Akashic records? Looking for good references to start.

"How to read the Akashic Records" By Linda Howe

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Hughe (29th September 2011), Lettherebelight (28th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: How to access the Akashic records? Looking for good references to start.

Akaschic material is not external its accessible within your genes/dna strands and concerns in part cellular memory. That the Akashic records is some 'place' drifting about 'out there' that needs to be accessed is total disinformation meant to keep you chasing you're tail.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Akaschic material is not external its accessible within your genes/dna strands and concerns in part cellular memory. That the Akashic records is some 'place' drifting about 'out there' that needs to be accessed is total disinformation meant to keep you chasing you're tail.
    I agree with Eagle. In my experience, there are no road maps to hidden memories. The information seeps out slowly and gradually during clear minded meditation, and lucid dreaming (or astral travel). The more experienced you are in meditation, the easier it is to willfully access that which you seek.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G.A For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), Charlie Pecos (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), mab777 (29th September 2011), starsha (15th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

I have been to the Akashic records only once in many out of body experiences. I felt that it was a rather unimportant and low vibrational "place" compared to other dimensions that are of a higher vibrational frequency. It had knowledge that would be useful if one was interested in the human experience, past lives, human and universal history. That knowledge can be immediately accessed and absorbed...all at once. I was not particularly excited, although it was FUN, as knowledge about the human experience seems fairly uninteresting to me when compared to the greater reality and "higher" dimensions. We are so MUCH more than our human lives. Maybe that's why I never returned there. I got there by accident since I never felt drawn to go there, but I knew immediately what it was. Perhaps if you meditate with the intention of going to the Akashic records you would go there when you leave your body.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), starsha (15th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    One or two books will be nice.

Thanks.
    I experience these 'records' on a daily basis, learning how to read this information has been invaluable in the work i do with my clients.

How i would describe the Akashic records, is that it is really just a deep understanding that nothing ever goes anywhere.

Everything within consciousness is stored, every accumulated experience, every memory, every idea, inspiration ... everything. This information is stored (for lack of a better word) and can be accessed by people with a little practice and well, 'knowing where to look' also helps a lot.

One little pointer that i would like to pass on to you, is that you can not access this information from ordinary (or personal) consciousness.

But with a little shift in focus you can access it from a higher perspective in consciousness. This little shift in attention is like looking into a mirror and deciding to hold your focus on the glass instead of your face. In this case the shift is from holding your attention inside the 'personal self' and let your attention fan out to a vaster and more impersonal perspective of consciousness.

Once you are used to resting in 'impersonal' consciousness the Akashic records are much easier to see and read. Let me know if that makes sense, and if you are interested i can help you 'find them' for yourself. (Or at least i can do my best to try to point you in the right direction anyway.)

I am sure there are others in this forum who can also chime in with additional pointers or tips that may help you to access this information for yourself directly.

Hope that helps.

love
    Starsha
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), Eagle (15th November 2011), Elethia (2nd December 2011), ketturah (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), sygh (15th November 2011), Tibouchine (15th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member lightning23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default closed

Last edited by lightning23; 15th December 2014 at 04:49.
    Highspiracy
    Resurrection

Disclaimer: I do not represent the opinions of others.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lightning23 For This Post:

Elethia (2nd December 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member lightning23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default closed

Last edited by lightning23; 15th December 2014 at 04:48.
    Highspiracy
    Resurrection

Disclaimer: I do not represent the opinions of others.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lightning23 For This Post:

starsha (15th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote One or two books will be nice.
    Two words, one name, one book: Franz Bardon.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,328 times in 918 posts

Nobel Doctor REVEALS Akashic Records & the Quantum Field Are REAL! | Dr. Ervin Laszlo

Next Level Soul Podcast------

126,241 views Jun 22, 2023 ,29 min
    -Dr. Ervin Laszlo is a renowned philosopher, author, and pioneer in the field of consciousness studies, who has made significant contributions to our understanding of the Akashic Records and their profound implications for human consciousness and spirituality. With a remarkable career spanning several decades, Dr. Laszlo has delved deep into the realms of metaphysics, cosmology, and systems theory, earning him international recognition as one of the foremost thinkers in his field.

Born in Budapest, Hungary, in 1932, Dr. Laszlo was exposed to a rich tapestry of intellectual and cultural influences from an early age. He pursued studies in philosophy, natural sciences, and music, eventually earning a Ph.D. in philosophy from the Sorbonne in Paris. Throughout his academic journey, he began questioning the conventional paradigms of science and exploring the interconnections between the physical, mental, and spiritual dimensions of reality.

One of Dr. Laszlo's most groundbreaking contributions is his exploration of the Akashic Records, a concept deeply rooted in ancient spiritual traditions and the collective wisdom of humanity. According to this concept, the Akashic Records are an energetic repository that contains the knowledge and experiences of all beings throughout time and space. It is believed that accessing the Akashic Records allows individuals to tap into a universal consciousness, gaining insights into their past lives, current challenges, and future potentials.

Drawing from his extensive research and exploration, Dr. Laszlo has shed light on the scientific and metaphysical aspects of the Akashic Records. He proposes that these records exist as a non-physical field, a cosmic memory that transcends space and time. He suggests that the Akashic Records serve as a fundamental source of information and inspiration, accessible to those who are open to receiving its wisdom through deep states of consciousness, meditation, and intuitive inquiry.

Dr. Laszlo's work on the Akashic Records has had a profound impact on the field of consciousness studies and our understanding of human potential. By recognizing the existence and accessibility of this vast reservoir of knowledge, he offers a new paradigm for personal growth, spiritual development, and collective transformation. His insights into the Akashic Records have inspired countless individuals to explore the depths of their own consciousness, seeking guidance, healing, and a deeper sense of purpose.

Please enjoy my conversation with Dr. Ervin Laszlo.

Timecodes:
    0:00 - Episode Teaser
    0:31 - What is the Akashic Records?
    2:35 - Studying the Akashic Records
    5:07 - Is there any scientific basis for the existence of the Akashic records?
    6:46 - Is there a process to accessing the Akashic records for an individual?
    12:09 - Is the Akashic Field around us?
    14:48 - What role do you believe that the Akashic Records play in our understanding of interdimensional experiences?
    15:53 - Can the Akashic field help us understand what consciousness is?
    18:04 - How can the Akashic Records explain the Simulation Theory?
    27:29 - The Survival Imperative: Upshifting to Conscious Evolution

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,328 times in 918 posts

1.22 min.
    Unlocking the Akashic Records & Discover Your Soul's Purpose | Laura Coe
    Laura Coe was born in Chicago, Illinois. She found her calling in philosophy, which she studied at Brandeis, as well as in graduate school at Tufts University. After realizing she didn’t want to pursue academia, she became a healthcare tech entrepreneur. After selling her company in 2006, she came back to her philosophical roots and wrote Emotional Obesity, as well as hosted the popular podcast, The Art of Authenticity.

When Laura came across the Akashic Records—a way to systematically deepen the connection to your authentic voice—she found that the wisdom of the Records changed the trajectory of her work, and she used it to author The Nature of Series and to found The Little Soul School. Her writing has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Inc., Thought Catalog, The New York Observer, and more.

Please enjoy my conversation with Laura Coe.

Timecodes:
    0:00 - Episode Teaser
    0:33 - Laura’s journey back to the spiritual side of her life, and how it all began.
    10:11 - The impetus for change
    11:07 - What is the Akashic Record Reading?
    13:16 - Using the Akashic Records to help people
    22:06 - Who is the voice of the akashic records and how does it work?
    25:49 - Can anybody tap into the Akashic Records?
    33:11 - Can we connect to our higher self using the Akashic records?
    40:13 - Why do we have to deal with karma?
    45:07 - The toughest school there is in the universe.
    50:33 - The weirdness of dreaming.
    54:30 - How to break through fear?
    58:23 - What is Emotional Obesity?
    1:08:26 - The Twin Flame Energy
    1:12:04 - When the sledgehammer of the ego comes in.
    1:17:49 - Living a Good Life
    1:19:07 - Definition of God?
    1:19:23 - Ultimate Purpose of Life
    1:19:54 - Laura's Work
    1:20:13 - Final Message
    1:21:06 - End

19. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You can access the records by developing your psychic abilities and then the celestial wireless will attune to your frequency allowing transmutation and oneness with the cosmic collective.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

gini (1st July 2023)

21. Link to Post #13
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Mentioned also in the Scripture:

[54 : 53] And every small and great is inscribed.

[78 : 29] And all things have We preserved in a record.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

gini (1st July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread