+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Angel/Spirit Guide Makes Self Known in Real Life Experience

1. Link to Post #21
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Angel/Spirit Guide Makes Self Known in Real Life Experience

Thanks for these Onawah! Am gonna settle in for the night and watch them :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jade For This Post:

onawah (1st October 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

I think there is a lot of truth in the theory that when asking for something, to be effective, we have to envision ourselves as receiving what we are asking for. In other words, we have to create an energy field of "havingness" in order to help create the ground that is fertile for receiving.
    It's not something I find easy to do when I try to do it intentionally, but it does happen sometimes when I'm NOT thinking about it! It has something to do with trying too hard, I think. Perhaps real creative energy is effortless.

The dark place I ended up in before I was "rescued" by my friends may be where a lot of ghosts come from. As I understand it, when people have really traumatic experiences, a part of their energy can get trapped between worlds, so to speak, on the astral. There are people who are trained, or who come by the gifts like Dannion Brinkely did, by "accident" to find those fragments and direct them to the Light. Also known as " soul retrieval" by some.
    I think I would not have stayed in that space for long because I had already done a lot of spiritual work, but the time I was there felt like an eternity.
    I think it's a wise thing to do to prepare for one's death, though I do think there is help on the other side if we need it.
    The accident was in 1972, so I've had a long time to work on my healing. and it's been a very interesting journey since then.
    I added some to my second post about that.
    I also became a bit more psychic after the accident, though I'd had psychic experiences prior to it as well.
    I am more attuned to healing energies now, more alert to negative energies, and I am what is called a "Wounded Healer" now.
    People have had some pretty amazing experiences when I've done healing work on them.
    They are often surprised because I am visibly disabled, and people don't expect disabled people to have healing abilities, but in shamanic cultures, it was often a requirement.
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    fascinating story! for so many reasons...

all the esoterica and spiritual aspects aside, i'm just incredibly impressed by your resilience in dealing w/your health issues w/out any sort of support from family or friends! and the courage to reject the doc's suggestion of hip replacement...i mean, in a vulnerable state like that you were still able to keep your wits. i'm impressed.

if the story just stopped there it still would have been a great story!

for years i asked for direct communication from my guides, right before i fell asleep, just like all the books suggest - but nothing it's always suggested that you keep asking but i never understood this! finally i was sick of asking all-together and i aborted the mission...

i have to say here: i am sort of fascinated with "dark" NDE's. i'd be interested in hearing more. because as fascinating as benevolent NDE's are, i've heard them all a million times.

this story was sort of stephen king meets 'highway to heaven' - incredibly creepy but with a feel-good ending. what an unbelievable synchronicity, meeting up with that guy...what was it? 2 years later?

very inspirational! very heart-warming! thanks Onawah!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

jade (18th November 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), Mike (22nd February 2019), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011), Swan (17th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Some years later....

Thank you for sharing what you went through. I can not imagine what it was like to recover and continue on. You are incredibly strong.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

onawah (22nd February 2019), Philippe (22nd February 2019), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2