+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who Are the Powers That Be ?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: Who Are the Powers That Be ?

BG - if you sincerely know and won't tell us, you're just toying with people's hopes and emotions. And that's not fair at all. This whole thread, if that's the case, is one enormous tease. Is this a guessing game? No.

Personally, if I knew and were that concerned about the fate or direction of humanity I'd release the information in a heartbeat - whatever the consequences to myself. Humanity is infinitely larger than me.

Else, if you know (big if - sorry mate but I do doubt what you're saying - as I do anyone with uncorroborated, unnamed sources) you could always use a proxy and anonymously deliver the goods.

Whaddup?
    Last edited by math330; 18th October 2011 at 13:09. Reason: too add a big smiley face

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to math330 For This Post:

Kano (18th October 2011), Miller (18th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

BG I didn't mean to offend you, But ths waitng s just so very frustrating.
    Have you tried Jm Humble's MMS? do some research and look into it....
    K

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,712 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    stop trying to figure things out, stop trying to make things happen, and relax, at rest, at peace.
    This is great advice for the stressed, however; once you've sat in this peace and observed god a bit, calmed yourself and disseminated life into inner silence - what then? What if you want to participate? What if peace isn't the point?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Bright Garlick (19th October 2011), Curt (19th October 2011), Kano (18th October 2011)

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

bright garlick, why don't you investigate and find the answers to your own questions and give us your answers. teach us something! namaste, peace, love universally

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Bright Garlick (19th October 2011), Miller (18th October 2011), noprophet (18th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think to make any point it is not necessary to knock someone else, regardless of personal opinion, David Icke has given his life to waking up people and it hasnt been an easy ride....use your own judgement on what you take from his work....

I think we are all the bad guys, I think we have played both roles - there may be higher powers that have pulled strings and manipulated, but we played along with the game, so regardless of who thinks they are on top, I am as much to blame as anyone I know, i dont need to try to go up the chains of command, you will never know....but I do know that I am responsible for all that I have done in my small world to contribute to the larger problems - judgement, anger, tantrums, purchasing materialistic fluff from unethical companies, drinking poisoned sodas, which support the big boys, usings banks, throwing plastic in non recycling environments, small potatoes.....so I am not intersted in the Rothchilds, the Obamas, the reptilians, the whoever, I have finally woken up enough to say I am responsible for me, I am the change we need in the world and the rest will follow....end of for me!! I dont have enough time left in this lifetime to keep trying to figure out who is responsible/blame, its becoming irrelevant and no hard feelings against the powers that were - I want 100% of the world to move to a better day and if these guys/gals/other races want to put down their darkness and come into the light, then I will be good with all of that....
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), Curt (19th October 2011), Fred Steeves (18th October 2011), GaelVictor (18th October 2011), Miller (18th October 2011), motherlove (18th October 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

you and I are the powers that be. If you think about that deeply, you will realise that is the full and total truth. The reason why it does not appear that way, is simply because we don't fully believe it.

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

Bright Garlick (19th October 2011), CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), Curt (19th October 2011), Fred Steeves (18th October 2011), meeradas (18th October 2011), Miller (18th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,005 times in 21,568 posts

I just deleted one post above, that was made in the last hour. Let's keep our comments respectful of other members, even if we disagree with their views.

P.S. - also deleted a reply to the deleted post, as it lacks context now.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th October 2011 at 21:03.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bright Garlick (19th October 2011), meeradas (18th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    @ Bright Garlick,

Thanks for expanding upon what you had said earlier. If I understand you correctly, you are suggesting that the Corporations/Greedy Fat Cats one might normally call TPTB are not in fact the genuine PTB, but that they are only a group of misguided high level (from our perspective) players-out of their own agendas. And that the REAL PTB are made up of two groups, one human, another non-human. And that it is in these two groups where true authority over the planet exists. And further, that the true power structure (or architecture) is comprised of good and bad elements, with good and bad people working alongside alien intelligences. Further, that there are multiple aspects and sub groups within each house of authority.

I don't honestly hear anyone arguing with these principles. Nobody is saying they disagree with this. We all accept that we don't know who the real players are, and that the usual suspects (pin-stripe suit-wearing greedy banksters oil tycoons, etc) aren't the real power. We all pretty much accept that it's all deeper and more complex than this. None of us is averse to what you're saying about groups of people and aliens, some good, some bad, really calling the shots. That's why we're here to listen to what you have to say.

So the repeated suggestion that 'we' are locked in our opinions and are all wedded to the ideas of a particular school of thought or worse yet, a particular 'guru', is actually a bit offensive. It's also very broad and incorrect, given that 'we' i.e. the people interested in this thread, are coming from innumerable different (incorrect) perspectives. You are setting yourself in opposition to the rest of 'us' as though we are a monolith of the same type of ignorance, which is totally unnecessary and cannot help but to promote antipathy toward your views. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

Why not drop telling us how ignorant we are and get on telling us what you are willing to share, in however small of a piece you are comfortable with? I say this with respect. And I hope you can feel where I'm coming from, because it is not a place of animosity. I only want you to see where your approach is falling short and to help you to better see how your message is being muddled by your approach.

I believe you have something important to share, and that it is at least as important for you to share it as it is for 'us' to hear it. It is in this spirit that I offer this gentle criticism. I hope you are well.
    Hi Curtis - thank you for your considerate words. Your suggestions are noted. It certainly isn't my intention to bag all as ignorant, only to voice objection to those who hold steadfast opinions, informed by well paid authors who are ill informed and new age memes.

I have already shared a lot. You were spot on in the first paragraph. If people were to go back over my link and what I have said here and previously, that would inform them a great deal more. There is a lot I have shared but it seems to have flown past many people without being noticed.

The reality is that The Architecture will never be known in full because it was designed not to be, to protect the masses. But some of what it is can be known, when people LOOK into it. Look means many things, depending on your perspective.

I can tell people names of individuals and corporations and governments but if I did that I and my family would dissapear tomorrow. Instead I encourage others to LOOK into things, in a way that brings them to a place of understanding, as it has me.

As I have said before, this is a lot like rights of passage in Aboriginal cultures. People aren't just given things for free, they have to earn them through trial, initiation and hard work. Just because I'm encouraging discussion of this topic, doesn't mean I am toying with people or willing to give away what I learned the hard way, putting my family at risk. I encourage others to LOOK, as that is the only way to learn the truth about The Architecture.

Thanks for feeling with your heart !

Bright.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you Tony - very wise words indeed. That at the end of the day is what truly matters. Regardless of who is out there !
    Be well, Bright.

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    The power must be within one's own consciousness. We probably want something out there to fight, but what ever is assumed to be out there can only be known within one's mind. That is where it is registered.

So one can either (within the mind) keep relating to what is outside ( and there is no end to that) or relate to that which is within.

It all depends on what you think is more real. Do you have the power, or does some else have the power?

Tony

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), Curt (19th October 2011), Fred Steeves (19th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamanseeker (here)
    Bright Garlick, it seems to me that the only people who can be sure who TPTB are would have to be on the same level as them and working for the dark side. TPTB don't even tell their own people who their leaders are! David Icke is not ignorant - if he is, so is Bill Ryan who supports him 100%. I have had enough experiences in my life to know that what David is talking about is true - including seeing someone shapeshift. That person used to have an attitude very like yours and used the ploy of getting your sympathy like you do. If you are so scared for your life or as you say your family, why do you display your photo on your profile? I am behind W1ndmill when she says that if you won't say who these people are, why did you start the thread - just to see what people think? Is this a questionnaire and for whom? Just your curiosity?
    Hello my friend - let me clarify. Not scared, cautious. There is no dark side - that's more DI BS. No polarities in reality - a delusion of the mind.
    I have no fear, unless I cross the line. I display my whole life because I know The Architecture knows everything that goes through the internet and the system about everyone. They know where I live and where I work and what I look like and the colours of my favourite shirt. I have nothing to be scared about, unless I disclose names.

I did start this out of curiosity and because I wanted to share some of what I know. It has turned out to be a litmus test of sorts and I can clearly see that many posters here are not ready for the truth - still too much us and them. That is also why alien disclosure is not going tot happen.

As to your comments about DI and BR - I agree with you. But some people are more ignorant than others and in different ways.

Compare me to a shape shifter if you like - it brought a smile to my face. Sympathy, nah who needs it. I can have cancer and live without sympathy. Remember these are your projections.

Have a wonderful day,

Bright.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Curt (19th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by math330 (here)
    BG - if you sincerely know and won't tell us, you're just toying with people's hopes and emotions. And that's not fair at all. This whole thread, if that's the case, is one enormous tease. Is this a guessing game? No.

Personally, if I knew and were that concerned about the fate or direction of humanity I'd release the information in a heartbeat - whatever the consequences to myself. Humanity is infinitely larger than me.

Else, if you know (big if - sorry mate but I do doubt what you're saying - as I do anyone with uncorroborated, unnamed sources) you could always use a proxy and anonymously deliver the goods.

Whaddup?
    Thank you but you still misunderstand. TPTB - The Architecture are not all bad guys that the public needs to lynch. You are still thinking of the greedy corporates who are outside of The Architecture. And I am not you - I have weighed this up for years and still move cautiously. No games.

Why do you think aliens don't just reveal themselves to all ?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    BG I didn't mean to offend you, But ths waitng s just so very frustrating.
    Have you tried Jm Humble's MMS? do some research and look into it....
    K
    Hi Kersley - no offence at all. MMS is dangerous to one kidney and Carcinoid tumours. Could kill me first ! I am also wary of Jim !

But thanks anyway.

BG

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by lslimerick (here)
    I think to make any point it is not necessary to knock someone else, regardless of personal opinion, David Icke has given his life to waking up people and it hasnt been an easy ride....use your own judgement on what you take from his work....

I think we are all the bad guys, I think we have played both roles - there may be higher powers that have pulled strings and manipulated, but we played along with the game, so regardless of who thinks they are on top, I am as much to blame as anyone I know, i dont need to try to go up the chains of command, you will never know....but I do know that I am responsible for all that I have done in my small world to contribute to the larger problems - judgement, anger, tantrums, purchasing materialistic fluff from unethical companies, drinking poisoned sodas, which support the big boys, usings banks, throwing plastic in non recycling environments, small potatoes.....so I am not intersted in the Rothchilds, the Obamas, the reptilians, the whoever, I have finally woken up enough to say I am responsible for me, I am the change we need in the world and the rest will follow....end of for me!! I dont have enough time left in this lifetime to keep trying to figure out who is responsible/blame, its becoming irrelevant and no hard feelings against the powers that were - I want 100% of the world to move to a better day and if these guys/gals/other races want to put down their darkness and come into the light, then I will be good with all of that....
    Personal responsibility - spot on Islimerick !!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by 1159 (here)
    you and I are the powers that be. If you think about that deeply, you will realise that is the full and total truth. The reason why it does not appear that way, is simply because we don't fully believe it.
    Yes and it can never be any different. Self realization is the only real power.

Thank you 1159.

Bright.

19. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Can I please urge people to reinvestigate my opening post and the 3 questions I asked ? Most of you seemed to have missed where this started.

Adios, Bright.

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by Bright Garlick (here)
    Can I please urge people to reinvestigate my opening post and the 3 questions I asked ?

Adios, Bright.

Meandering is a natural (and I think healthy) process.

I love this thread BG, it shines a torch into dark recesses that need evoking ,-)
    How do we preserve the light?
    How do we not see an us/them when all that we are, are ineffectual lab rats?
    We seem to find the cheese, can even move it, but cant transcend it.....
    And as a rat, we also don't remember that we are all one. This was done by design/agenda. No?
    So busy are we running through the maze, that there is scant time to sit on a patch of green and ponder about life or unconditional love.
    Those of us who have found their way here, know that.
    How are the masses expected to find their way when the conditioning has been so extreme?
    If this litmus test proves that we are self-imploding, will The Architecture allow it to happen?
    How is that not an us/them?
    I understand that as consciousness we are all co-creators with essentially the same goals. However, you mention different groups, with different "activities". How is that not an us/them?
    It is my understanding that we have indeed been "assisted" in advancing technology/medicine etc., however in my opinion spirituality was not a priority. Instead we have dogma.
    We have cures for certain diseases that were once deemed incurable, but have not learnt to shut down our minds for 5 minutes.
    In less that 200 years, we drive, fly, visit other planets, cellphone and Facebook - and yet we cannot meet our "family"?

Pretty sad really.

Thanks for your tolerance & patience with the litmuses

Back to the maze.....
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), Curt (19th October 2011), meeradas (19th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Hi Bright Garlick,
    Could you tell us where you got the information about MMS from? Jim Humble was one of the people, along with David Icke, that Bill Ryan mentioned as being 100% reliable. If MMS is so dangerous, why are TPTB trying to destroy his work and kill him and his collaborators - surely they are not thinking of our welfare? Or maybe you think they are? You still have not addressed my point that TPTB do not even inform their own ranks who is in charge. How do you know who they are? Have you dreamt it? Have aliens told you? Do you channel? How do you 'know' (surely this info would not put your life in danger)? How can we think you are a more reliable source than David Icke who has had the courage to stand up and declare all he does know? Your messages are very muddled and not straight-forward, I'm afraid.
    Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by shamanseeker; 19th October 2011 at 08:39.

23. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Shamanseeker - I have no more to say about MMS - I have been living with cancer for 4 years and taken many many paths to understand my own path. MMS is not on my path.

The Architecture are many and varied. Those who need to know, know who is in charge. The 90 I mention know who is ultimately in charge. Humans for the most part are weak and our minds are not stable - that is why different arms of The Architecture have different behaviours. The aliens are consistant all the way. Please read all my posts/links on this subject, as I have given enough to help you understand.

How do I know - once again and I have said this before. Someone I know very well worked/still works at a high level in in TA. I have checked it with 2 alien races I have contact with, who are also represented in the group of 9. I have also been using a technique I have called journeying - similar but not the same as RV. I was taught by the person who worked for them in 1995 and again later. But she taught me for other reasons. I have looked into many things. This is but one of them. I am a psychotherapist/scientist by trade and a Buddhist. i don't channel, though I do access differing voices of self and have developed several approaches for doing this. I also use future life therapy as part of my therapy with clients.

Believe David if you like, rather than me. It's your choice. I am offering encouragement towards an understanding that few on the internet have. No ego, just a willingness to help.

I won't be here for much longer, as this is taking up too much energy.

This is not like Charles. I have nothing to gain and I don't deceive anyone. I follow the 8 Fold Noble Path as best as I can and deception would hurt me and you. I already have some regret over comments I have made but everything comes and everything goes.

To reiterate - please those who are interested - follow my hints and map what I have said. It will make more sense that way.

And a final comment. Do you think 4 groups of aliens would create our planet and later our species and do nothing to assist ? What we see as problematic is short term suffering. We will overcome this suffering when we understand the nature of mind and feel universal compassion for all beings. The aliens have this. Humans, for the most part, do not.

Namaste, Bright.

24. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

One last thing. Given that I have a rare life threatening cancer and 5 tumours that hurt like hell sometimes, do any of you think I would start this thread or any other (such as the chosen 7 or questions for aliens), just to play games ? What a waste of my life that would be !

Life is precious and I am giving the only way I can.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (27th April 2021), meeradas (19th October 2011), ViralSpiral (19th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Now you made me cry.....

Your life, presence here and your sharing is a GREAT gift to me!

Thank you, bless you

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Bright Garlick (20th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Thank you Bright Garlick for answering my post. I am still curious to know how you know MMS is dangerous. How can you be sure that your contacts are telling you the truth? What doesn't resonate with me is your attitude and that of your contacts that humans are weak and our minds are not stable but that they on the other hand are always consistent. This could well be true but does not seem to me to be a terminology that would be used by beings who are spiritually evolved, love us and are trying to help us. I believe David because my experiences are in line with what he says. I believe that there are aliens here to assist us, e.g. from the Pleiades. I do not, however, read anything in their messages that is derogatory concerning their opinions of humans or generalizations. You seem to me to be sending two conflicting messages: one of love but also one of contempt for us. It is this which does not open me to your message.

29. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Quote Posted by Bright Garlick (here)
    Can I please urge people to reinvestigate my opening post and the 3 questions I asked ?

Adios, Bright.

Meandering is a natural (and I think healthy) process.

I love this thread BG, it shines a torch into dark recesses that need evoking ,-)
    How do we preserve the light?
    How do we not see an us/them when all that we are, are ineffectual lab rats?
    We seem to find the cheese, can even move it, but cant transcend it.....
    And as a rat, we also don't remember that we are all one. This was done by design/agenda. No?
    So busy are we running through the maze, that there is scant time to sit on a patch of green and ponder about life or unconditional love.
    Those of us who have found their way here, know that.
    How are the masses expected to find their way when the conditioning has been so extreme?
    If this litmus test proves that we are self-imploding, will The Architecture allow it to happen?
    How is that not an us/them?
    I understand that as consciousness we are all co-creators with essentially the same goals. However, you mention different groups, with different "activities". How is that not an us/them?
    It is my understanding that we have indeed been "assisted" in advancing technology/medicine etc., however in my opinion spirituality was not a priority. Instead we have dogma.
    We have cures for certain diseases that were once deemed incurable, but have not learnt to shut down our minds for 5 minutes.
    In less that 200 years, we drive, fly, visit other planets, cellphone and Facebook - and yet we cannot meet our "family"?

Pretty sad really.

Thanks for your tolerance & patience with the litmuses

Back to the maze.....
    Beautifully said. I'm learning quite a lot these days. My perspective is truly changing, and I thank you.

30. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Hi, I'm having difficulty copying the quotes I'm interested in being new here so excuse me: but in post 65 you say that you have to be careful so you can live long enough to get your pension and then in a later post you say "My time here is limited. If you want to throw knives - that's your choice." after numerous references to life-threatening cancer.
    You have given us little substantial fact. There is one leader of TPTB. There is a human group and there are various groups of ETs. You say that the dark side does not exist that we are naive if we think it does or we believe in a conspiracy. Why is your life in danger then?
    Are you absolutely sure you aren't pussy-footing with us, Bright Garlick?

31. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamanseeker (here)
    Hi, I'm having difficulty copying the quotes I'm interested in being new here so excuse me: but in post 65 you say that you have to be careful so you can live long enough to get your pension and then in a later post you say "My time here is limited. If you want to throw knives - that's your choice." after numerous references to life-threatening cancer.
    You have given us little substantial fact. There is one leader of TPTB. There is a human group and there are various groups of ETs. You say that the dark side does not exist that we are naive if we think it does or we believe in a conspiracy. Why is your life in danger then?
    Are you absolutely sure you aren't pussy-footing with us, Bright Garlick?
    Hi shamanseeker - let me TRY to clarify.

I have a life threatening cancer - so I choose carefully where to spend my time. This process is tiring me and so I will go for good soon.

If I cross the line with The Architecture I would :
    A. Have my life complicated in various ways - like having my capacity to get the pension impaired - should I live long enough with my current health issues.
    B. Be killed if I cross the line in a way that really pisses them off.

Be mindful of one thing. The alien in charge does not give the order to kill people. That comes from humans in lower parts of TA and from humans in governments outside of TA.

I am also considering withdrawing from public life in the next 12 months - pending my health and advice of various individuals. Too much giving on the internet and in real life, doesn't help me heal. Having to justify my POV here is an example.

Aliens don't say the human mind is weak, I do. Look at humanity across our existence as a species ! I despise humans and love them as my own - both small mind and big mind. I am weak like all humans. The aliens are, for the most part, a great deal more spiritually evolved than any of us could imagine.

Pleaidians don't exist. That's a star cluster//constellation that we recognize, and billions of life forms. Which one in that group do you refer to ?

Aliens that I know of are infinetely patient and compassionate towards us. This is what Steven Greer also says and that pisses people off because we want to see good and evil or any other kind of duality. Anything else you hear or read is BS. It is not the direction of natural evolution.

Do I look like someone who has time or an interest in pussy footing or games ?

Please don't expect me to substantiate what you want. No one who really knows this material would take that risk. Take it with a grain of salt. But if you want to believe, in 20-30 years I will share more, if I am alive to do so ! Pictures, documents, photos - who in their right mind would take that risk ? Would you ? And besides I don't have those things - only first hand testimony from humans and aliens I trust. And what I have seen. People believed Charles on what basis ? Because Bill saw some unusual things ? Because Charles was so honest ? I speak with honesty and integrity.

Look at me, do I look like someone who plays games or wants to deceive you ? I have spent my life cultivating compassion !

As I say, I will leave here soon.

Those 3 questions in post 1 were asked as much for you all, as for me ! And because I have a genuine curiosity about how my own species thinks about these issues. I want to know if people are really capable of thinking beyond what they are given by 'prophets and other icons' of new age conspiracy.

I mean no ill to any one. I am just frustrated and annoyed with myself for returning to PA.

Be happy and be well,

Bright.

All life is precious but how easily humans forget their own fragility.
    Last edited by Bright Garlick; 20th October 2011 at 08:31.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Lord Sidious (20th October 2011), meeradas (20th October 2011), shamanseeker (25th October 2011), truthseekerdan (20th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast