+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Asking assistance for metaphysical sacred geometry ideas

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Asking assistance for metaphysical sacred geometry ideas

It all started after seeing ‘The Quest for Lost Civilizations’ by Graham Hancock on Discovery Channel in 1990 or so. Now I was open for the book: ‘The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Live’ Part 1 by Drunvalo Melchizedek which was released in the year 2000, I think. After a long year waiting, his Part 2 book was released. One thing I learned was that the mentioned sacred geometry in these books should be studied in 3D. Circles should be spheres. I am a technician and I also thought that this could be the structure of the ‘Aether’. I knew aether because I am a licensed Ham radio-amateur since 1983. Without license, illegal amateurs are called aetherpirates. Anyway, my interests shifted twenty years ago from mainstream electronics, physics and astronomy to alternative ideas. I started to find more about Nikola Tesla and his mysteries. Nikola Tesla is the man who gave us our electric power supply. So for me as electronics technician that was also a good start. I studied everything I could find on sacred geometry, lost civilizations, theories of everything, Einstein and Hawking, channeling, out of body experiences (Robert Monroe), all the books of Seth by Jane Roberts and aliens. Then I found the conspiracy theories, yep, via Project Camelot, starting with Ralph Ring’s interview. At that point I understood that I was probably dealing with parts of a hidden and secret science, meanly based on sacred geometry. I began to see more of this ‘science’ and tried to reconstruct it with the aid of 3D modeling software (3D Max and Ulead COOL 3D Studio). This gave me more and more understandings. I tried to write these understandings down, but get stuck on some things I still cannot figure out.

My request to Avalon members is to assist me with some of my troubles. But before that can happen, I have to explain what my combined findings and ideas are so far. This may lead to educational discussions and more understandings for me and many other people. I have answers on many questions, but these answers are not quite understandable without a basic framework. I did post some answers, but these are just lose ends. I have suggested to write a book with Avalon members together (link HERE). I don’t know where it will lead us and if, IF such a book is published, either as a free E-book and/or paid printed version, who gets the credits? Keep that in mind and just let’s go step by step.

I have some restrictions in the story we could make: we will not refer to any religions for the spiritual part of the story, or try to prove mainstream science is wrong; the science math works very accurate. We just tell and explain as logical as it is, without using advanced mathematics. The math can be added later on, or referred to, if at all needed. Our story should be only the framework, understandable for an as big as possible audience. More advanced books can be written by people who are also working in this field.

Are you ready for yet another sacred geometry theory you can participate in?
    This thread can give you more understandings of scared geometry based theories like the ones of Nassim Haramein, Dan Winter, Garrett Lisi and others.

I will start with the first step in my next posting, hopefully in a couple of days...
    I cannot do it right now. First I have to translate the things I already have. That’s a lot of work and I also have to translate text in some pictures I made.
    Please, have a little patience with me because I have very little time. That's also a reason why I didn't write a book already.

I am part of you, and you are part of me.
    (Albeit just one neuron of the billions in our brain)

Red Skywalker

I hope I started this thread at the right place in the forum. If not I am open for suggestions.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 11th March 2018 at 09:51.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

arwen (18th January 2015), Bhusunda (12th November 2011), buckminster fuller (24th November 2011), Carmen (20th April 2012), Dawn (25th November 2011), Dorjezigzag (17th March 2013), DoubleHelix (2nd October 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th November 2011), fourty-two (24th June 2015), Fred Steeves (15th November 2011), kanishk (2nd December 2011), kaoscre8tor (10th June 2018), kirolak (31st January 2016), Knowrainknowrainbows! (14th June 2015), markoid (9th October 2011), Moz (17th June 2013), noprophet (30th September 2011), percival tyro (15th January 2012), Rainbowbrite (22nd April 2012), Rantaak (5th May 2012), Ria (1st December 2011), RunningDeer (14th February 2012), shadowstalker (30th September 2011), StandingWave (5th April 2014), Strat (16th January 2012), sunflower (10th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015), WhiteFeather (15th November 2011), zenith (1st October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Default Re: Asking assistance for metaphysical sacred geometry ideas

I like where your coming from with all this. I'm about half way through Drunvalo's first book.

I'll have my eye on this thread.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

markoid (9th October 2011), Rantaak (5th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Introduction: where to start?

Let's see what this does:

Most people have heard of the Big Bang. From some sudden explosion out of nothing our universe came into existence. Or ‘something’ created the universe. But what was the cause of the explosion or where came that ‘something’ from? Whatever, it looks like our universe had a beginning. Because nobody knows what the real cause was of that beginning, I concentrated myself to the ‘nothingness’ which must hold the clue for the Beginning. That gave me more possibilities because ‘nothingness’ can be an equilibrium like zero. This equilibrium can exist between opposite forces. Think of a tug of war between two equal parties. At the moment the two parties aren’t equal, something can happen. From nothing a force can appear which has the strength of the difference between the two strong forces. Another way to explain is this: 0 = +1 -1, were zero is nothing or equilibrium, +1 are the forces of our reality and –1 is a new common force that compensates all our reality forces.
    Now I had only to construct a force field with these opposing forces which are completely in equilibrium with each other. But it should also have the possibility to get out of equilibrium to give me a Beginning. Where to look for such forces to create an equilibrium force field? I had to try to imagine what was before the Beginning. There couldn’t be any heat or energy source, so it was COLD. Absolutely Cold, minus 273,15 degrees Celsius. And that to infinity. Nothing can move or even exist. If we look at the properties of coldness in our universe, we see that energy travels from warm to cold, coldness slows down or Absorbs all energy. In our universe there is no place where it’s absolutely cold, there is always the so called background microwave radiation which gives a temperature of about 2 degrees Celsius above the absolute zero point. The background microwave radiation is a leftover of the Big Bang according to astronomy. But behind that I imagined an absolutely cold space. An infinite frozen space that absorbs anything, so nothing can exist there. Now I had a force, Absorption Force. This is the –1 common force from the above 0 = +1 –1 and the force ‘before’ a Big Bang or better, Beginning.
    I imagined our universe as in a huge deep freezer:

The walls of the deep freezer absorb all possible energy from inside to ‘outside’ which is infinite and so can never be heated up. The endless coldness absorption force on the outside of the deep freezer creates exactly the conditions for the Beginning of our universe on the inside of the deep freezer. This idea is not new, it’s known as the Black Body Concept. A so called Black Body is an object that absorbs everything and radiates it back as electromagnetic energy of which Light is part of. Like the astronomical Black Hole. I only flips this thing inside out, or our universe is within a infinite Black Hole. Afraid of falling into a black hole? Don’t worry, we are already inside and have ever been! That’s why we exist. Now we have a framework of force to play with and a very useful tool will be Sacred geometry. Sacred Geometry consists of shockwaves of the Absorption coldness force and is formed according to ‘The Best Sphere Packing’. That is a mathematical manner to put as many oranges as possible into a box without squeezing them. I have talked about another necessary tool: Infinity.

Infinity will be the next subject of my story.

Sacred Geometry

Micro shockwaves in a force field of Absorption force forming droplets of ‘Momenticles’ from which empty space, time, matter and live origins. Can you see this is a cube?

The editable developing Word document can be downloaded HERE

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 22nd April 2012 at 11:43.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

arwen (18th January 2015), DoubleHelix (2nd October 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th November 2011), fourty-two (24th June 2015), markoid (9th October 2011), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015), Zampano (15th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

This guy, Derek, from Wales, knows everything (well, a lot)...if its possible to understand him: http://www.skhane.com/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

arwen (18th January 2015), markoid (9th October 2011), shadowstalker (9th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    This guy, Derek, from Wales, knows everything (well, a lot)...if its possible to understand him: http://www.skhane.com/
    Yes, he connects many numerical things. However, mathematicians can do that too and in a undoubtful logic way. They are also looking for an understanding of the universe and their universal language is math.

Just as you stated: "if its possible to understand him",
    I am trying to figure out a way for an explanation so as many people can understand.
    That's one thing I started this thread, I need feedback.

Another important thing is: many forum-users throw bits and pieces of information to each other without trying to build the whole picture. Which might be more then sum of the pieces, so they stay stuck. I am attempting to build such a whole picture.

Red Skywalker

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

161803398 (20th October 2011), arwen (18th January 2015), Eram (21st April 2012), fourty-two (16th June 2013), kirolak (31st January 2016), markoid (9th October 2011), RunningDeer (14th February 2012), shadowstalker (9th November 2011), Strat (16th January 2012), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Still my ideas explaining before I will get stuck. Try to think with me

2. Infinity

If we try to imagine an infinite empty space, then it will dazzle us. It’s bigger then our universe, it will always be bigger. If we look around us, no matter where we look, space seems to surround us in a spherical manner. Now imagine an infinite big sphere. You can’t.
    I have the following solution:

At 1 in the above picture we have a small circle or sphere. At 2 in the above picture the circle or sphere is somewhat bigger. We see the blue line is a little bit more straightened compared to the smaller circle at number 1. If I want to make an infinite big circle or sphere I have to exaggerate the straightening of the blue line by making it completely straight, see number 3 in the above picture. Now we see another phenomena: at number 3 there is no center as compared to number 1 and 2. What does that mean? If we take the microwave background radiation of our universe as the blue line of number 1 and 2, then our universe is the only universe surrounded by an infinite empty space. But see number 3, no center. Where is our universe in infinity? There are two possibilities:

1. Our universe is not infinite, but where is it in infinity and why acts it as just one single and unique object in a infinite empty space?
    2. Our universe is not infinite, but there are infinite universes as a Multiversum.

Let’s workout number 3 of the above picture in 3D:

At number 4 I’ve added a mirrored version of number 3. This gives multiple ‘centers’ or universes. But the world is not flat, so I made from a flat square a three-dimensional cube at number 5.
    That is why I putted our universe in a cubic deep freezer. I see a cube as a representation of an infinite sphere. What do we have more? We have the Absorption Force due to absolute coldness, see the previous chapter. I haven’t put the direction of the absorption force in the above pictures, but the yellowish lines represent the absorption force. If we look at one of the many ‘centers’, the black dots, then the ever present absorption force works as follows on that dot:

But if I try to put this picture in the cube of number 5, then at the red dots we get opposing directions:

The red dots acts as absorbing points or objects which can’t exist in the infinite empty space. How to organize the direction of the absorption force to make it fit into the cube? If we are in infinite space, how can we define a direction? We can only do that if we are a point. We are pulled apart in any direction, to the left of us, to the right, up, down, back and front. That’s what we see as the green dots in the above pictures and here again:

My solution is as follows, forget the point. It gives us directions for the absorption force which don’t logically fit onto a cube. There’s another way. We have to use that way if we want to understand why multiple universes came into existence from infinite nothingness. So first we are going to an understanding of the infinite nothingness before we can create our universe.

Absorption Force in a cubic infinite space will be chapter 3.

This also contains the next and previous chapters.

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 27th November 2011 at 11:52.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

161803398 (20th October 2011), arwen (18th January 2015), markoid (9th October 2011), RunningDeer (14th February 2012), seko (24th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015), WhiteFeather (15th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

3. Absorption Force

If we put ourselves in place of the point and could look around within the infinite frozen space, thus the nothingness before the Big bang, we can’t see what direction we are looking to. It’s in every direction the same, absolutely dark and empty:

Also you wouldn’t notice any movement you make (in what direction?), but the absorption force does work on you from the six directions. You would explode into any direction because there is the pulling absorption force from one side of infinity and also the pulling absorption force from the other side of infinity:

How to determine what is one side and the other side in infinity? In the above picture I show two opposite directions of the absorption force. I can only show these two directions if we use the black dot as reference point: a pulling force to the left of the point and a pulling force to the right of the point.

What happens if I remove the black dot? We get both directions at the same time:

A pulling force from one infinite side and from the other infinite side. In between we find black lines in stead of dots. These lines are lines of equilibrium space between the two opposing pulling forces. Of course we must do this too in all six directions:

We have come to a point before the beginning of our universe, but also at a point far into the future where our universe doesn’t exist anymore! In the far, far future all the stars are burned up, even all atoms and particles are vaporized. There is no more radiation, like light. The conditions before the beginning of the universe and at far end of the universe are the same: cold, dark, empty and broken space, see the black lines in the above picture.
    Because before the beginning of the universe is the same as after the end of the universe, there is also no TIME. The only thing in between these two extreme points of time seems to be a Multiversum, including our universe with TIME. Our universe started with TIME. Something had to cause TIME to begin our Universe. What is TIME? TIME is Change. The one and only thing that can change in the nothingness is the absorption force. It can and will increase stronger and stronger to infinity until the lines of equilibrium are gone:

Absorption Force at infinite frozen space before the beginning and after the end of our universe. It’s the negative energetic counterpart of all that can exist, has existed and will exist.

This increasing means the yellow and blue lines of force will get closer and closer. But what does ‘closer’ or SIZE mean in infinity? Till now we looked at an infinite big space, although with strange coldness properties. Is there a limit for the smallest possible space? Yes, that limit is when there is no equilibrium space at all. How can we visualize that? I found the following clue in the picture I showed earlier:

Look what happens when we connect the yellow lines, see the white diamond shape. This can be done with the blue lines too.

I explored that diamond shape more:

Here we see how the absorption force-directions interchange. We have to work in three dimensions which gives us more possibilities and understanding.

It’s complex, but think on stretching a rubber band till it snaps. Only there will be no snapping of the force field-lines The snapping is what will trigger the sacred geometry field. We will get two force-fields which will interact and vibrate.

If anyone can simplify this, I’ll be glad to see.
    Are there questions so far?

I’ll continue this chapter next time. (can take a week again).

This also contains the next and previous chapters.

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 27th November 2011 at 11:52.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

161803398 (20th October 2011), jason4444 (21st January 2012), RunningDeer (14th February 2012), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

As you may have noticed, next part isn't there yet. I tried to continue, but this is now a point were I got stuck. So, suggestions are welcome. In the mean time, I'm still puzzling on the next stage of this story. The thread is not dead! Although, it seems not a subject many people have interest in. Or just do not have ideas. But keep thinking for yourself, be an Einstein or Tesla. Don't be lazy and don't just except other 'guru's'. Make your own real truth and wonder about what you created yourself!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Davidallany (24th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Red.

I'm sorry I've been away for a while. Your thread is very interesting. I have some trepidation about this topic, however. A series of coincidences stopped my own research into this field. I won't lie, I was devastated. I fell from grace, you could say. I went back to my old life of drugs and partying. But it does not hold the fascination it used to have for me. I find it boring and a sort of slow death. I do not want to waste away, living a life with no meaning. So, here I am again, at it again. Maybe now I'm ready. We'll see, I guess.

I stopped reading Drunvalo's second book at the part where I'm supposed to construct the 3D tetra-hedron. It's still here above my desk on the shelf. It looks like a crumpled piece of paper. But in a silly way, I'm scared to finish it. I've had numerous warnings about this avenue of investigation. But I rarely heed such warnings. So maybe I'll put that tetra-hedron together soon and continue with the book. Like other suppressed information, sacred geometry is dangerous in the wrong hands. There is much power here...

Give me a bit of time to get a grip on where you're coming from, then I'll try to help, if I can.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Davidallany (24th November 2011), kirolak (31st January 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Red,
    I've published a couple pieces from the work of Jiva and Juliet Carter online in this forum relative to SACRED GEOMETRY. Their work is based upon the use of sacred geometry through ceremony to create both a visual and auditory resonance with our DNA.

The end result is that our chakras become aligned, an increase functionality within our endocrine system enabling better health, clarity of thought and the opportunity to perceive our true selves. This connection between the physical, our body, and our soul covenant.

The end result for some has been a catharsis of sorts, manifesting in physical changes from dizziness, and headaches to outright vomiting. The release stems often from old archetypes imbedded deep inside our subconscious of fear, guilt and shame. Others that are more grounded have little if any reaction at all, but are more clear of thought and on purpose with their lives.

There a link below to a blog in my salutation and I'll place two others here for your reference.

www.thetemplateorg.com

http://soulintegrationnow.blogspot.com/

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

chocolate (17th June 2013), kirolak (31st January 2016), Red Skywalker (13th November 2011), RunningDeer (12th February 2012), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

VaugnB:
    Quote The end result for some has been a catharsis of sorts, manifesting in physical changes from dizziness, and headaches to outright vomiting. The release stems often from old archetypes imbedded deep inside our subconscious of fear, guilt and shame.
    Interesting. I've been swirling around for a few months now, off balance and nauseous, with old stuff coming up I'd thought I'd dealt with long ago. The old stuff seems to be merging with the new stuff and becoming the same old stuff. Hard to explain but it's annoying as heck. Like usual, I stuck my nose where it didn't belong (perhaps?) and now there's no way out but throughout. I mean without a thorough investigation into this area.

I think back at my own thoughts about the creation sequence, Red, and I find that by extrapolation, the state before the universe existed must have exhibited the state of the universe the moment of its creation. For instance your "freezer" is not empty as you propose at the outset. Instead, it is more full than after the universe is inserted. This is because of the "forces" you hypothosize exist there to begin with.
    The forces, in fact, could not exist without the universe. They are the transitional aspects of reality; the universe is its states. This transition/state interchange or interplay is reality.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is: "Where is God?" The source, by definition, is the basis of reality - the cause. No box can confine it and no order of inter-related phenomena can define it.
    But in the language of God, in the geometry, there are hidden truths. There is a connection to all things, both seen and unseen. And that connection is the sacred geometry, from which all life, all realities, sprung forth.

Does that help? Now that the state and the transition are separate, there is nothing. But when you merge these two a miracle occurs, the multiverse is born. So, then, what existed before the universe? From our perspective, nothing. From God's, the state and the transition (in my book I called this the monopole/nopole duality). This viewpoint we would call "totality". That means that nothing is everything, in the absence of something.

Out of this incomprehensible morass comes sacred geometry and from within the void, with but a gentle swirl, the slightest flourish, creation unwound like a ball of yarn on the loom. A matrix so simple yet replete with unique designs so intricate and precise it remains beyond comprehension that the parts do no true justice to the whole. This is the skein of reality, the substrate of experience and the seat of true power.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 10th November 2011 at 01:15.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Davidallany (24th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Red, thanks for illustrating your geometric approach to metaphysics. I appreciate seeing your concepts. I think it is lovely to share and discuss inspired geometry. The internet has surely allowed this , if one can avoid that slippery slope of centralized control, (where one entity manages all content and style of presentation on one site). I would much more trust a proposition that key words be used to sort of unify a discussion on multiple, individualized websites. Yet for those wanting a place to more directly inspire one another, i say great, go for it, let us know. My hesitations are as follows:

The term metaphysics has collected countless interpretations and biases as potent terms do. The term "sacred geometry" has not appealed to me due to so many mis-used belief systems-- Which assert various monopolies, by use of the term 'sacred'. Perhaps a term like "inspired geometry" connotes the individuality of the geometer, (but is too general). There are a wealth of links one can follow on search engines, plugging in any term of the moment. I happen to like (the popular) search sites and link sites which primarily present images or vids as search results.

I can't say i'm an inspired fan of the big names in this field, but rather just one of many who would share geometric ideas. VaugnB's posted video is, i think is a fine example of one view of "the whole of reality", presented with inspired geometry and choreography. Further illustrating that there are countless styles, uses, directions, aspects, symbols, tastes, cultures, etc... Thanks V, thanks all.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Davidallany (24th November 2011), kirolak (31st January 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hi,

Welcome back into sacred geometry, Ernie . I was once a hemp smoker, but it gave me headaches after a while. Now I use winamp with the milkdrop visualization plugin in combination with the downbeat/ambient stream of www.divbyzero.de. Less destructive and full with geometry. It took me six years and reading over and over again the two books of Drunvalo. It's a lot of info given by and through him. Now I understand that it was just a small part of the whole information.

About the next post of Wavydome:

Quote The term metaphysics has collected countless interpretations and biases as potent terms do. The term "sacred geometry" has not appealed to me due to so many mis-used belief systems-- Which assert various monopolies, by use of the term 'sacred'. Perhaps a term like "inspired geometry" connotes the individuality of the geometer, (but is too general). There are a wealth of links one can follow on search engines, plugging in any term of the moment. I happen to like (the popular) search sites and link sites which primarily present images or vids as search results.
    I completely agree! My suggestion is this: Secret Geometry. If anyone has better ideas, we'll hear or if my suggestion or a better suggestion comes up that resonates then I'll change that in the story. For now I'll use my own suggestion.

So working with Secret Geometry in 3D helps a lot in understanding the various shapes. I too worked in the early days with physical models, but so much work. Working with a cheap 3D modeling program was, after getting the hang of it, so much easier and many times faster.
    I use Ulead Cool 3D studio, a 30 day trail version can be found HERE. The program has it's limitations; you can not make spirals for instance. These I had to create with a very expensive program from Discreet 3D MAX. But strangely enough I had a friend working for Discreet
    it is a very complex program so most things I made with the Ulead program. The following pictures may show more insides of the Secret Geometry:

I make these very fast, this picture took me less then two hours. It's one object, but I can turn things on or of, turn the whole thing anyway I like, etc. One simple geometric secret is seen in picture 6 and 7. Picture 8 must be watched with red/blue glasses for a real 3D view. Take a cube, add diagonals on each side and remove the cube. There you go.
    This I could not find on Internet, but it's known somewhere, of course. For the rest of the pictures, just watch them. These will be explained later on.

Quote The forces, in fact, could not exist without the universe. They are the transitional aspects of reality; the universe is its states. This transition/state interchange or interplay is reality.
    Secret Geometry is like string in equilibrium, but once you plug the string, it'll vibrate. The universe folds inside and out, -1 (geometry) 0 (consiousness, now experiencing) and +1 (reality), or something like that. It's more complicated in the end. I agree with your vision, it has the same ideas but both our ideas must be translated from one to the other. It's all three-dimensional vibrations and these create geometric shapes (I can make an animation of how 3D vibrations create shapes) which only can be seen and experienced by an Observer. Guess who was the first Observer. Not god, please no religion, it was you and me and all other living things. Thus everything. But how can this be possible? It is and I'll try to explain further on in the story, although I am stuck at that last point. This is the reason I am trying to seek the dynamics inside Secret Geometry. I had to start with a logical sounding force, Absorption Force from absolute zero coldness. Experiments around absolute zero temperatures give Bose Einstein condensates and even explosions, so I choose that. However it can be any kind of force that acts as an absorption force. It could be from an empty memory-bank of an alien supercomputer, or the yearning mind of some lonely entity, etc. Whatever fits you best. I'll come to that as I (we) progress with the story.

Till so far, there is so much more to tell!

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 13th November 2011 at 08:22.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

chocolate (17th June 2013), Davidallany (24th November 2011), kirolak (31st January 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I look forward to your further explanations.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Davidallany (24th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hello VaughnB,

Finally found the time to watch the video you posted. It is the university version of the geometry knowledge. Many things mentioned in the video, like holographic, fractal, 'being the universe', are in compliance with the story I am trying to tell. But for most people the video is too far away to be really understood without a basic framework. You first have to learn to read before you can understand a book. The knowledge as explained in the video comes in my story at page 1000 or later
    For myself the video was very interesting to see (again) the possibilities of working with geometries on a higher level of understanding.

Red Skywalker

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

holy god...I have to keep that thread in my mind until I am ready for it

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Davidallany (24th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Awesome Thread Skywalker, Thanks for this! When you get a chance check out Charles Gilchrist's Youtube Channel here if you haven't already! https://youtube.com/user/CGimaging

[CENTER]

I myself can draw the Metatron's Sphere With 1 Quarter, That's My Favorite Of The Sacred's.

Enclosed are the platonic solids, a key to sacred geometry.

From my spiritual awakening back in 2010 i was guided to Sacred Geometry from My Spirit Guides i believe and became fascinated with them.

Check This Out As Well! How to draw The Flower Of Life!

Thanks for this thread, i will try and add some input as well.

How to draw the seed of life!
    http://www.geometrycode.com/free/see...using-compass/

http://dcsymbols.com/journey/treebook3.htm
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 15th November 2011 at 20:04.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alekahn (30th April 2012), Davidallany (24th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015), tonton (22nd April 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Enclosed are the platonic solids, a key to sacred geometry.
    Thanks WhiteFeather. I didn't know this video about Metatron's Cube. I found very usefull information in it about the higher platonic solids. I had some trouble with the dodecahedron and icosahedron.
    Now I know why .

I still apologize for the long times between my reactions, but I've not much time. I am studying at this moment also 'free'-energy devices, even experimenting with one: the Starcoil. A dutch link is HERE. I am also studying mister Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, see The Keshe Foundation. This man is very interesting, but if he had used the geometries, he would have a much better understanding of the forces he's trying to harness. I red his book: "The origin of our universe". Expensive (Euro 40,- for a pocket, but what the hack ) If you enter his website, you first have to click on a banner stating that you respect his ideas, or something like that. But imo his ideas are still quite 'primitive'. They are still based on traditional scientific philosophies. If he really demonstrates his discoveries, it can lead to very interesting things. So far I haven't seen anything, except the price of a free-energy device rising from Euro 5000,- for a 3-4 Kw unit to
    Euro 20000,- for the same device a couple of months later.

That raises an eyebrow.

Anyway, these things and the normal work-job, family and other social contacts (real ones, not via Internet) taking my time.

So, talking about time, when did it start? I have the first point in the infinite frozen space. It's not just one point, there are infinite other points which will interact with each other via a shockwave-sphere around it. These points are special: they are reference points for size, direction and movement. Because the absolute coldness, they are fixed in time, size and motion. Anything else, the other points and absorption force, moves and/or vibrates around such a point. That is why it is called a zero-point. I am working on the next part of my story, but I have multiple ways to go on. I have to explore these before I come up with a possible next part.

One way to go on is with vibrations. Why and how do they occur? Without explanation I show just somethings:

This is what we have in the story so far, but there is something called 'The Best Sphere Packing' which looks like this:

Because of the cube like properties of an infinite sphere, it is possible that the vibrations I am looking for consist of the vibrating between these two states.
    That's is one part I am exploring. Another is the Fuller Cube, which can be seen in the picture below with an idea of the vibrations:

How will this develop further? It could be that the first sphere I am trying to construct in infinite frozen space is filled with noise. Noise of random vibrations between the outward pulling force of the absorption force and it's counterpart the inward pulling force... Don't know yet, but I am working everyday in my mind on it. I have ideas, though this latest noise-idea isn't a new one of me, but maybe I can work it this time out.

I have given some thoughts for the next part, hopefully I will be able to orignize the lose ends

Glad you are with me,

till next time
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 23rd November 2011 at 20:18.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

If you are wondering about sacred geometry look up info on the Inca Cross and you will find a whole new world

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

Davidallany (24th November 2011), kirolak (31st January 2016), Red Skywalker (24th November 2011), StandingWave (5th April 2014), WhiteFeather (24th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    3. Absorption Force

If we put ourselves in place of the point and could look around within the infinite frozen space, thus the nothingness before the Big bang, we can’t see what direction we are looking to. It’s in every direction the same, absolutely dark and empty:

Also you wouldn’t notice any movement you make (in what direction?), but the absorption force does work on you from the six directions. You would explode into any direction because there is the pulling absorption force from one side of infinity and also the pulling absorption force from the other side of infinity:

How to determine what is one side and the other side in infinity? In the above picture I show two opposite directions of the absorption force. I can only show these two directions if we use the black dot as reference point: a pulling force to the left of the point and a pulling force to the right of the point.

What happens if I remove the black dot? We get both directions at the same time:

A pulling force from one infinite side and from the other infinite side. In between we find black lines in stead of dots. These lines are lines of equilibrium space between the two opposing pulling forces. Of course we must do this too in all six directions:

We have come to a point before the beginning of our universe, but also at a point far into the future where our universe doesn’t exist anymore! In the far, far future all the stars are burned up, even all atoms and particles are vaporized. There is no more radiation, like light. The conditions before the beginning of the universe and at far end of the universe are the same: cold, dark, empty and broken space, see the black lines in the above picture.
    Because before the beginning of the universe is the same as after the end of the universe, there is also no TIME. The only thing in between these two extreme points of time seems to be a Multiversum, including our universe with TIME. Our universe started with TIME. Something had to cause TIME to begin our Universe. What is TIME? TIME is Change. The one and only thing that can change in the nothingness is the absorption force. It can and will increase stronger and stronger to infinity until the lines of equilibrium are gone:

Absorption Force at infinite frozen space before the beginning and after the end of our universe. It’s the negative energetic counterpart of all that can exist, has existed and will exist.

This increasing means the yellow and blue lines of force will get closer and closer. But what does ‘closer’ or SIZE mean in infinity? Till now we looked at an infinite big space, although with strange coldness properties. Is there a limit for the smallest possible space? Yes, that limit is when there is no equilibrium space at all. How can we visualize that? I found the following clue in the picture I showed earlier:

Look what happens when we connect the yellow lines, see the white diamond shape. This can be done with the blue lines too.

I explored that diamond shape more:

Here we see how the absorption force-directions interchange. We have to work in three dimensions which gives us more possibilities and understanding.

It’s complex, but think on stretching a rubber band till it snaps. Only there will be no snapping of the force field-lines The snapping is what will trigger the sacred geometry field. We will get two force-fields which will interact and vibrate.

If anyone can simplify this, I’ll be glad to see.
    Are there questions so far?

I’ll continue this chapter next time. (can take a week again).

An editable Word document can be downloaded HERE
    This also contains the previous chapters.

Red Skywalker

An old tv show where Itzhak Bentov's ventures into the world of meditation are explained by him and his wife (he was dead at the time of the show)

It is in 10 parts.. follow up on youtube..

The reason I'm pointing to this material is because your view on absorption forces and their role in "big bang" like events are 100% corroborated by what he explains.
    His wife draws something that strangely resembles the above rendering you made.

Saw this a long time ago, glad I found it back. I encourage everyone who haven't seen it to have a go at it, it was one of many triggers for me.

Enjoy !
    life is design

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

Davidallany (24th November 2011), kirolak (31st January 2016), Red Skywalker (24th November 2011), StandingWave (5th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2016), tonton (22nd April 2012), WhiteFeather (24th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast