+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Asking assistance for metaphysical sacred geometry ideas

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Asking assistance for metaphysical sacred geometry ideas

YES, Itzak Bentov, I almost was forgotten him. Of course I have his book: "Stalking the Wild Pendulum" and the dutch version: "Fysica van de Metafysica", isbn: 90-75636-10-5, publisher: Petiet, Tiel. Update: It's no longer available!

I also found the full length video on you tube:

His book is standing next to my books of Drunvalo.
    But I was not aware of the video's, so many thanks!

If Itzak had known of the geometries, what would the world be now?...

UPDATE: He was almost to it! See the very last part of the video at 1:32:40

So sad he was on American Airlines Flight 191

This is what we are doing here: combining all the knowledge parts as much as possible together.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 23rd October 2016 at 10:48.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

buckminster fuller (24th November 2011), modwiz (25th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Hey Red: Pane Andov - Aka Mr. Astralwalker mentions on his interview The Idea Of Using The Flower Of Life Structure To Protect Mother Earth by actually activating it In Ones self or Chakra System. Interesting, and please keep an open mind here, If You Will! Watch all 8 parts when you get a chance. I believe this is why i was led to Sacred Geometry by my spirit guides in the first phases of awakening 2 years ago, utilizing this method to help shield/protect Mother Earth.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alekahn (30th April 2012), tonton (22nd April 2012), ulli (5th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Sacred: Geometry Theory Of Everything! Watch This.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alekahn (30th April 2012), Red Skywalker (25th November 2011), tonton (22nd April 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Great video's WhiteFeather, especial the last one. It's clear that when you dive into sacred geometry, you dive into a world filled with possibilities on math, physics, astronomy, cosmology. It's precise as Itzhak Bentov says, every answer found on your questions, gives you the opportunity to ask new questions.

I have viewed the video of Itzhak Bentov. It was one big feast of recognition, I had to stop after one hour, i didn't want to eat the whole pie at once! I have the book, but the video was far more clearer to me. This maybe also due to my studies of secret geometry. I've dusted of my copy of "stalking the wild pendulum" to read it again.

I recommend everybody who is visiting this thread to completely view Itzhak Bentov's video.
    I will use many of his views and theories in the story. I can't help it, he was a technical engineer with a nuts and bolds view. I am too a technician, though not an engineer, as Ben as he normally was called, but a little bit lower in evolution: the electronics maintenance guy.
    But I have the same nuts and bolds view as Itzhak Bentov, thus Ben, and came to the same conclusions as Ben.
    Ben's video is save, I downloaded it, made a dvd of it and send copies to my friends. It's no use to delete it from YouTube anymore. Sorry about copyrights, the info of the video supersedes this. It's for the benefit of all humans, the Earth and beyond. And the video is old, so are the rights still valid? Surely, i guess... but I think Ben would have appreciated that his knowledge is widespread.

Why sacred geometry? Because this is the ultimate vibrational level from which all arises. I started with this level to go down to the lower states, but Ben started at the lower states and worked his way up. Very interesting. I think he and me were both connecting to consciousness level 8 - 9, intuitive knowledge, see his video.
    I am at the left side of the bell-curve and Ben was at the right side of the bell-curve, again see his video.

Ok, the 5% thinking is done, now it's time for the 95% hard work to get a new section to the story. I don't need more info on the spiritual side, we aren't there yet. First the nuts and bolts.

Talking about the nuts and bolts, I found this video which may gives a better understanding of the nothingness of what I called the infinite frozen space:

http://bcove.me/vaz6s7lq

No embedded player, so just click on the link, wait for the advertising finally ends and the video starts.

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 26th November 2011 at 11:31.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

WhiteFeather (6th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I am now working on the continuation of the story. So far we have a point at infinite frozen space. We have also seen that this point is of one of many points, all of them are beginnings, or 'big bangs' of universes, combined to a multiverse.
    The next steps are to explain how one such point becomes a sphere, what the mechanics are inside that sphere and how multiple spheres act and react on each other to become the conscious sacred geometry space/time field.
    After I was pointed to Itzhak Bentov, I looked around if there where more researchers who's knowledge I could use for the story. Because the point I created is part of an implosion, I googled "implosion mechanics". Scarry business because the famous 'atom bomb' works on implosion so I was in the eyes of security services searching for the construction of such a damned thing.

But one name took my attention: Walter Russell
    On THIS website I found an intriguing picture:

and on that website is more.

I needed more and found a legal download site for his book "The Secret of Light".
    You can (legal) download it from HERE.

This book dates back as far as 1947! READ it for study purposes.
    It's no use to delete it, I have downloaded it and secured it.

I have read big parts now, but his religious viewpoint does not resonate with me.
    However the more mechanical part of the story, which starts at page 120 in the pdf, has still my great interest because of the similarities with my mechanical story.

Why didn't Itzhak had no knowledge of this?? I think these two forgotten researchers DID know of each others works, the rest will be speculation, but we can fill in the cabs for our selfs.

I didn't want to let you wait too long, so let's get further educated. I think we have now an idea in what direction we are heading and this is just the nuts and bolts. What if we enter the spiritual side and combine the nuts and bolts with it?

The editable developing Word document of my/our story can be downloaded HERE

Red Skywalker, sometimes I wonder where I am working on, how deep is this rabbithole??
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 2nd December 2011 at 17:47. Reason: Left the 'must' of must read. Too much religion viewpoints.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Alekahn (30th April 2012), buckminster fuller (1st December 2011), meeradas (20th April 2012), tonton (22nd April 2012), WhiteFeather (6th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Default Thrive 2011

Hello, it took a while due to the December month.

During searching more pieces of the puzzle I found the movie "Thrive 2011" released on 11-11-11. A 'Zeitgeist'-like documentary movie. At the beginning of the movie is an animation which holds more information on sacred geometry (Nassim Haramein) and solutions for continuing my simplified version.
    The rest of the movie is very interesting and debatable, but not for this topic.

* UPDATE * I have removed further info about this movie.
    For more info, see Avalon topic: "THRIVE, The Full Movie" HERE.

Back to my topic:
    The following picture I made on 15 march 2011 can be seen in the beginning of the movie, the 8 torus:

It's one frame from an animation:

I will explain why this happens and what the consequences will be.

I'll continue with my way of telling the story to get the whole picture clear for as many people. Working as much time I have on the story, but I have still very little time. Wish I could do more...

If there are questions, please let me know.

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 4th February 2012 at 19:13. Reason: made lees advertisement for the mentioned movie

12. Link to Post #27
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Introduction: where to start?

Hi RSW, Chaos can only engender chaos so I presume that there must have been an intelligence with an aspiration, who created principles as first laws and potentialities. Could’ve held them together at a 0 or starting point. All the plans for creation drawn up inside. I venture the plans would have been for the chicken and the starting point the egg. Eureka!!! LOL. When I was in my teens I read a book called the meaning and philosophy of numbers.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=i7AyNFpJ6DA

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by percival tyro (here)
    Hi RSW, Chaos can only engender chaos
    Interesting that's not true. You may study the so called mathematical Chaos-Theory.
    In chaos there can be spontaneous areas of order without the need for some intelligent 'mind' source. Such a source still has to have an origin.

I see many people still want something like a 'god' or 'creator'. Please, the godlike energy is the empty space! It's organized, sacred geometry, empty space is the equilibrium between two forces. That's why it's a triple unity: -1 (my frozen space) +1 (our reality) = 0 (empty space with potential energy, released when out of balance to +1 or -1)

Empty space is special and gives the freedom of manifestation with time and thus movement. Any intelligence within empty space comes from the structure of the empty space itself and thus from 'god'. The structure of empty space is the sacred geometry, that's why it's called sacred.
    All things that are manifested in empty space are living and have some form of intelligence. That includes even a rock, an atom, the sun, Earth itself. All together it forms the intelligence of that 'god' which equals the structured empty space.

'god' is great, yeah, just look how much empty space we can see. But it's empty so empty space must fill itself with beings that are the intelligence of the empty space, thus 'god'. It does so by implosion, causing the point. The point from which the structure of empty space turns itself 'inside out.'

Look at the end of the Izthak Benthof video earlier posted. IT IS YOU WHO IS THE 'GOD'.
    YOU are the creator of yourself and your universe from the very beginning. YOU have made a long journey from the first light particle to the being you are now. And lots more journeys are ahead, while ever developing yourself, not only as a human, but up to a very great light being.

But you are not empty space thus not 'god', but we all are part of empty space, thus part of 'god'

You are me and I am you, say the maya's.

I can't discuss this issue further. Please open your mind, but religion is very hard to discuss with those who want to hang on.

Now you may understand why I restrict myself to a nuts and bolds explanation.

Red Skywalker.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 15th January 2012 at 18:09.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

noprophet (10th February 2012), percival tyro (15th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I don't recall using the word God or religion. Anyway let's hope the Hadron Collider doesn't spoil our party, Clean slates can prove expensive! I'm upgrading my spirograph just in case.
    Last edited by percival tyro; 15th January 2012 at 19:36.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I don't recall using the word God or religion.
    No?

Quote I presume that there must have been an intelligence with an aspiration, who created principles as first laws and potentialities
    Indeed, you are not using the word god or religion, however you mentioned something that can be interpreted as very similar to these words.

That's why I gave the previous answer

Quote I'm upgrading my spirograph just in case.
    That's a start, but try to do it in (virtual) 3D: circles should be spheres and squares should be cubes.
    It'll help you more to better understandings of the structure of empty space and the dynamics within that structure which are the cause of Time and consciousness.

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 4th February 2012 at 19:35.

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Hummm i have not studied sacred geometry in this way...looking at it outside, but have had deep experiences in meditation where i see and FEEL the spin of geometry within. I actually visualize a being with two batons. The batons are spinning as well as the "body" of the individual. Seeing and feeling this is powerful and can make me shake inside in a way that im "feeling" what im visualizing. Like im spinning in geometric patterns. Sacred geometry is very much apart of us. So not sure if this has any bearing on your ideas...thought id throw it out there
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hi Red Skywalker, thank you for reinterpretation of my post. How are you redefining "sacred"at the present time.

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Problem with the host of my pictures is solved.

The link to the latest version of the edible worddocument of the story is here:

Download latest version 'Light.doc'.

If that doesn't work for some reason, you may try this link:

HERE

This alternative link can be broken when a newer version of the document is posted.
    For the moment it's working.

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 12th February 2012 at 18:13. Reason: created alt download link

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    Hummm i have not studied sacred geometry in this way...looking at it outside, but have had deep experiences in meditation where i see and FEEL the spin of geometry within. I actually visualize a being with two batons. The batons are spinning as well as the "body" of the individual. Seeing and feeling this is powerful and can make me shake inside in a way that im "feeling" what im visualizing. Like im spinning in geometric patterns. Sacred geometry is very much apart of us. So not sure if this has any bearing on your ideas...thought id throw it out there
    Although I made a mechanical explanation so far, it will lead to a science whereby hard physics and spirituality are both intertwined. That's why these ideas are making it so fascinating for me!
    I also meditate, though just about 3 times a week, but very deep to explore and ask questions if I enter this:

For me this is a very real experience which connects me to real physical forces. I can ask questions or just explore. But I also have to be careful because often I get so much information. Later on I process this information by making pictures of the geometrics and exploring the dynamics of it.
    Mostly I can do just a small part, can't handle all at once

That's in very short the way I am working. It's a combination of exploring my inside and down to Earth hard thinking. It's not like channeling, there are no voices or entities, I just roam around.

And that seems to be exactly what you also describes!

Answers on my questions are given as animations, like the ones in the previous posts. I have to find out myself what the meanings of them are by recreating them.

In the early years (some twenty years ago), I had no idea what I saw. But after discovering the sacred geometry and more understanding of scientific physics and cosmology, it became clear to me what I am dealing with. Now I try to order it all to a logical explanation story.

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 12th February 2012 at 09:49.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

CD7 (12th September 2015)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Hi Red Skywalker, thank you for reinterpretation of my post. How are you redefining "sacred"at the present time.
    Sacred has no meaning to me. For me 'sacred' is just a name used by those who are still entangled in the old religious ideas. Redefining it is of no use. In a previous post of this thread I suggested to use 'Secret Geometry'. Secret because of the hidden nature of this geometry and the secret abuse (conspiracies, etc.) of the science behind it.

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 12th February 2012 at 11:02.

23. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    As you may have noticed, next part isn't there yet. I tried to continue, but this is now a point were I got stuck. So, suggestions are welcome. In the mean time, I'm still puzzling on the next stage of this story. The thread is not dead! Although, it seems not a subject many people have interest in. Or just do not have ideas. But keep thinking for yourself, be an Einstein or Tesla. Don't be lazy and don't just except other 'guru's'. Make your own real truth and wonder about what you created yourself!
    Red Skywalker your ability to think in visual dimensions, and spacial relationships are light-years beyond me. I'm waiting for a great big download to happen. Until then, I've "marked the thread". I have a great appreciation for all that you are sharing. No doubt you are assisting those with the thinking skill set that you so readily possess.
    Sincerely,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Red Skywalker (16th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Since I started this thread, my time to work on it is very much reduced. Other work that has nothing to do with my subject takes all my time. Why? Maybe some viewer can give me a clue.
    Anyway, I found this small video which I like to share:

All I have told so far is just a snowflake on a huge iceberg, it's only the earliest beginning. But it seems the rest has still to be waiting to be released. If the time is there, I think I'll get the opportunity to tell more. It's just very frustrating and I wish I could give you a major download. Someday it will be there.

Red Skywalker

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

meeradas (20th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I like Nassim Haramein's ideas and stories...it is important to not get caught in the traps of mainstream science/math where causality is ignored. I really agree with his ideas that anything the current models can't explain get plugged up with some abstract "constant" or label (dark matter, strong force, big bang, gravity & matter...for that matter ), so this leaves out a huuuuge gap in the models.

Quote I concentrated myself to the ‘nothingness’ which must hold the clue for the Beginning. That gave me more possibilities because ‘nothingness’ can be an equilibrium like zero. This equilibrium can exist between opposite forces.
    My thoughts were that this is a trap. There is no zero, and the problem with "normal" physics is that it is all thought experiments done in a vacuum (nothingness), which has never been observed in reality (to my knowledge anyway). So mainstream physics can only show patterns/probabilities/expected behaviors of matter or whatever, so is very useful on our 3d level or scale or perspecitive of the infinite or whatever you want to call it, but I think in order to contribute a truly "new" idea on this topic it is important not to fall in these in traps--aka keep it "reality" based as much as possible and try to shy away from "models" or "hypotheticals". If it is real and/or relevant, shouldn't we be able to describe it practically, with provable, observable data?

28. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I like Nassim Haramein's ideas and stories...it is important to not get caught in the traps of mainstream science/math where causality is ignored. I really agree with his ideas that anything the current models can't explain get plugged up with some abstract "constant" or label (dark matter, strong force, big bang, gravity & matter...for that matter ), so this leaves out a huuuuge gap in the models.
    I am not a fan of Nassim. He presents ideas as if he himself has found them. Drunvalo had same ideas, but at least ten years earlier. Also Nassim doesn't seem to understand the bottom of why there is a geometrical forcefield. But this is not about Nassim, he does his job and although he charges a lot of money for his presentations ( he once was in my town, I could meet him for 400,- Euro ... ), he helps and stimulates people to think in a more right direction.

Talking about models, the dark matter model has to be reconsidered, see HERE.
    Maybe I could give them a hint, but

1. 'they' won't listen and
    2. I am not qualified and able to give a complete scientific and mathematical explanation so number 1. applies again.

Everybody knows there is still a lot to explore, but the way of thinking has to be changed, or call it consciousness. That is just what I try to do here.

Quote I concentrated myself to the ‘nothingness’ which must hold the clue for the Beginning. That gave me more possibilities because ‘nothingness’ can be an equilibrium like zero. This equilibrium can exist between opposite forces.
    Quote My thoughts were that this is a trap. There is no zero, and the problem with "normal" physics is that it is all thought experiments done in a vacuum (nothingness), which has never been observed in reality (to my knowledge anyway). So mainstream physics can only show patterns/probabilities/expected behaviors of matter or whatever, so is very useful on our 3d level or scale or perspecitive of the infinite or whatever you want to call it, but I think in order to contribute a truly "new" idea on this topic it is important not to fall in these in traps--aka keep it "reality" based as much as possible and try to shy away from "models" or "hypotheticals". If it is real and/or relevant, shouldn't we be able to describe it practically, with provable, observable data?
    About 'zero', zero exists (my opinion, Donk may not accept that, he/she may explain why zero doesn't exist). Zero does not occupy space. it's an infinite small turning and equilibrium point. I know, 'zero' cannot be on itself, thus I had to create it with opposing forces which resulted in an infinite number of 'zeropoints'. Mainstream physics indeed does not work with this idea and does not see that the vacuum is a geometrical combination of forces from which the zero-points are created.

Many observable data for which at this moment no explanation can be given (see for example the above dark matter link), can just be the observable proof for a new theory. Another example can be found HERE.
    Such things can be understood and explained with the help of the understanding of what sacred geometry is.

To keep it short, here some of my ideas where I am working to:

We live in a infinite, analogue and natural supercomputer, the sacred geometry-field. You are the processor, a zero-point as an unique observation reference-point in time and space, but not just the only one. You are connected with other processors, like braincells.
    It's a neural network supercomputer we are (in).

Everything we observe is made of vibrational electrical and magnetic forces. Though these forces may have other properties in other universes or programs in the infinite supercomputer. They only appear in our universe as electrical (the straight lines in the sacred geometry) and magnetic (the rounded spirals in the sacred geometry).

Time in the sacred geometry field does not exist, its all a three dimensional standing or scalar wave.

Time is only experienced when moving through that field as an observer. If you take a film, it consists of separate still pictures; no time. If you move along the film you see the motion and thus the time. But you have to be in sync, move with the right shutter-speed. I have more about this (later, later..), it makes also clear what dimensions are.

The observer is a program of the supercomputer itself. It moves from big to small (matter, E=MC2 an acceleration formula) and from small to big (mind, evolution).

Have more, but are still loose ends.

May this brief info helped you in getting new questions and opinions.

Red Skywalker

29. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote I am not a fan of Nassim. He presents ideas as if he himself has found them. Drunvalo had same ideas, but at least ten years earlier.
    I hear ya...thanks for input and ill check him out.

As to zero--my thoughts on that were inspired by your description of it, it seems it only exists relative to "things that do exist" by the what you said (then reinforced), I'll have to think on this, let you know if I figure out way to articulate it.

Gracias!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast