+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Asking assistance for metaphysical sacred geometry ideas

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Asking assistance for metaphysical sacred geometry ideas

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote I am not a fan of Nassim. He presents ideas as if he himself has found them. Drunvalo had same ideas, but at least ten years earlier.
    I hear ya...thanks for input and ill check him out.
    For me personally, I like Garrett Lisi more. You can check him out too, to see another viewpoint.

Quote it seems it only exists relative to "things that do exist" by the what you said (then reinforced),
    That's exactly what I meant. I have added some lines to my story to explain it more clearer:

Quote I concentrated myself to the ‘nothingness’ which must hold the clue for the Beginning. That gave me more possibilities because ‘nothingness’ can be an equilibrium like zero. This equilibrium can exist between opposite forces. Think of a tug of war between two equal parties. At the moment the two parties aren’t equal, something can happen. From nothing a force can appear which has the strength of the difference between the two strong forces. Another way to explain is this: 0 = +1 -1, were zero is nothing or equilibrium, +1 are the forces of our reality and –1 is a new common force that compensates all our reality forces.
    Now I had only to construct a force field with these opposing forces which are completely in equilibrium with each other. But it should also have the possibility to get out of equilibrium to give me a Beginning. Where to look for such forces to create an equilibrium force field? I had to try to imagine what was before the Beginning. There couldn’t be any heat or energy source, so it was COLD. Absolutely Cold, minus 273,15 degrees Celsius. And that to infinity. Nothing can move or even exist. If we look at the properties of coldness in our universe, we see that energy travels from warm to cold, coldness slows down or Absorbs all energy. In our universe there is no place where it’s absolutely cold, there is always the so called background microwave radiation which gives a temperature of about 2 degrees Celsius above the absolute zero point. The background microwave radiation is a leftover of the Big Bang according to astronomy. But behind that I imagined an absolutely cold space. An infinite frozen space that absorbs anything, so nothing can exist there. Now I had a force, Absorption Force. This is the –1 common force from the above 0 = +1 –1 and the force ‘before’ a Big Bang or better, Beginning.
    The 0 = +1 -1 can be visualized as a vibration. Going UP +1, Stop 0, Going DOWN -1. But in the infinite geometry field, there is only 'growing bigger' and 'growing smaller'. This 'growing' can only be relative to an infinite small point or infinite big 'space'. The infinite small point is the 'zero', however it can also be the infinite big empty space. The picture shows two circles, a shrinking black circle and a growing white circle. At position 3 they meet, zero. This, by the way, is equal to the Buckmister Fuller cube of equlibrium in my story. Maybe the symbol '0' has something to do with this

The green circle at position 3 is like a shock wave, a scalar wave. Here are more examples:

3D vibration, an explosion combined with implosion, forever and always has been vibrating

Here are more stages visible, it's called 'Metatron'.

We tend to think our 3D reality has three dimensions, but you can define a forth dimension. Nope, not Time, but SIZE.

This post is somekind of preview of the next chapter in my story. I have to work it further out, when I have the time for it.

Red Skywalker
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 22nd April 2012 at 14:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

donk (4th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I will check out Lisi, and think more on what you are saying. I appreciate it, look forward to that next chapter.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

I saw Metatron's cube in a vision once, having no idea what it was. It formed like a crystalline blue snowflake in the blackness of my vision. Then I had a mild seizure and felt my amygdala modulate itself, probably reversing an imbalance caused by PTSD. Then about a week later, I was reading one of Drunvalo's books and there it was, staring at me on the page! I nearly fell out of the bed I was laying in.

Keep going, Red.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Meggings (11th September 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I have been quit for a long time because I am preparing a presentation of these ideas. It's in a non-english language, but I'll later on translate it. When ready it will be available for download and maybe a youtube video will be made.
    The presentation will be on 22-11-2012.
    So after that, I can work it out for a bigger audience.
    However, the timing will be somewere in the next year, if nothing happens at 21-12-2012
    Be patient and keep educating yourselfs.
    All is allready somewere on the net.

Red Skywalker

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Great, we survived 2012. My 2013 presentation is available in Dutch language. An English version will be available as soon as I translated it. However time goes by with increasing understanding. So here is the latest version 2015 as made public.
    (If you cannot read this language, you just may like the pictures)

Read this before the older presentation of 2013. But the 2013 gives an overview what is coming ahead in this latest version.

Back in 2013:

Downloadlinks:

Latest version

Presentation 2013

Both can be found on my (still Dutch) webpage: http://home.kpn.nl/chip

If you want to know my real name and emailadres, you'll find it in the pdf.

An English translation would be great. I tried myself, but o boy what a work!
    If there are folks who want to help, I would appriciate that very much.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 14th March 2015 at 19:06. Reason: Used possibility to display PDF

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

chocolate (17th June 2013), Eram (19th March 2014), fourty-two (15th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

You have accumulated alot of knowledge over the years I know this, I'd like to see any progress you have made because I believe we should not just give up.

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I would like to make an English overview. I have new ways for explanation what the theory is about, so I'll try. At the moment I still have little time, but I am encouraged by the renewed interest. So be patient, I have plans for the coming autumn and winter for more explanation to make and I'll put it here.

Besides that, I need also to make this new way of explanation to get the interest of a scientist called Coen Vermeeren of the Technical University of Delft (Aeronautical and Space division). So, I think I have to get at work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (26th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3