+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ungrip

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Default Ungrip

"At a major juncture in his life, rob in the pagé family began down a road less traveled to free himself from fear, government control, and reliance on public energy and food supply, and shares his journey that led him "off the grid".

Ben: Stewart and Dan Stewart, creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA, focus the essence of this film around the journey through transitional and groundbreaking moments in a human's life.

The purpose of this film is not to provide legal advice, nor is it to simply educate, but rather as inspirational fuel. To become more of what we already are."

Surely interesting, just as Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica were, and just as those two to be taken with a grain of salt.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

<8> (1st October 2011), 4evrneo (5th February 2013), 58andfixed (19th December 2011), 778 neighbour of some guy (5th February 2013), Black Panther (1st October 2011), centreoflight (5th February 2013), Dawn (7th October 2011), eaglespirit (1st October 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (1st October 2011), ktlight (5th October 2011), loveoneanother (6th February 2013), Pete (30th October 2011), Referee (7th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

Default Re: Ungrip

Just finished watching this.Thank you for posting.
    I found it interesting and valuable.
    As he says, it is not an easy path to follow. He had to accept huge changes within himself first and to learn to stand up for what he believes and work hard to get there.
    Much respect to him. Very inspirational.

A quote that stands out for me, is...

"What would this planet look like if we took back the one power that we consistently give away....choice!?"
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

<8> (1st October 2011), 4evrneo (5th February 2013), centreoflight (5th February 2013), christian (1st October 2011), GaelVictor (30th October 2011), ktlight (5th October 2011), Pete (30th October 2011), Referee (7th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Wink UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA)

Ungrip,

a new Documentary made by Ben Stuart. (2011) (http://www.hangedmanproject.com)

Not seen the new one yet, but really anticipating. Esoteric Agenda was more or less the counterpart of the zeitgeist movies at the time.

UnGrip

Quote At a major juncture in his life, rob in the pagé family began down a road less traveled to free himself from fear, government control, and reliance on public energy and food supply, and shares his journey that led him "off the grid".

Ben: Stewart and Dan Stewart, creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA, focus the essence of this film around the journey through transitional and groundbreaking moments in a human's life.

The purpose of this film is not to provide legal advice, nor is it to simply educate, but rather as inspirational fuel. To become more of what we already are.
    I really liked Kymatica (2009) (http://www.talismanicidols.org)

Kymatica

And of course Esoteric Agenda (2008) (http://esotericagenda.net/)

Esoteric Agenda

Let me know what you girls and guys think of this one.

Kind Regards

Ovis
    Last edited by ovis; 5th October 2011 at 09:36. Reason: fixed an url and added synopsis
    The Universe is Mental...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ovis For This Post:

58andfixed (19th December 2011), centreoflight (5th February 2013), GaelVictor (30th October 2011), John Parslow (5th October 2011), Kamikaze (5th October 2011), markoid (5th October 2011), ScubaMonkey (5th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Default Re: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

ktlight (5th October 2011), ovis (5th October 2011), sunflower (5th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Good grief, a four and a half hour homework assignment with out so much as a brief synopsis. A little one, Please?
    Last edited by modwiz; 5th October 2011 at 09:43.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    with out so much as a brief synopsis
    I did.
    Here

Well worth a watch imo.
    ~ rumi

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

modwiz (5th October 2011), ovis (5th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Ineffable Hitchhiker (here)
    I did.
    Here

Well worth a watch imo.
    I truly appreciate you allowing me to get an idea of what my time commitment might produce for me. I will now try to find the time to sit and be informed. The Graham Hancock videos posted at Avalon have been great.
    Last edited by modwiz; 5th October 2011 at 08:41.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I did.
    Here

Well worth a watch imo.
    I truly appreciate you allowing me to get an idea of what my time commitment might produce for me. I will now try to find the time to sit and be informed. The Graham Hancock videos posted at Avalon have been great.

You got a point here, however i did not have the time myself to watch it. Ill gonna in some hours .... (Oh no got a appointment tonight damn)

Maybe its bad practice to only refer to something kinda thinking people all ready saw the other two docu's.

Yep, I get too enthusiastic from time to time. I also anticipating people find stuff out for them self.

A brief synopses whould be more kind the next time. (Its been added ! Thanks)
    Last edited by ovis; 5th October 2011 at 09:36.
    The Universe is Mental...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ovis For This Post:

modwiz (5th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's really interesting on how you unravel to parts how society and laws have been built over the years with these kind of videos & documents. (Ungrip)

I've been highly interested in these topics so It's always nice to find more pop out. I had read some snippets from things regarding the Pagé family before but the details concerning Canada as whole were new.
    They could have explained things thoroughly however rather than just skim them.

Taking responsibility as a sovereign takes great courage and will to prevail in face of great opposition.

It's just flabbergasting how people have been tricked and deceived to accept these systems, not even having a clue.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

centreoflight (5th February 2013), christian (7th October 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (30th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved this documentary. I've always wanted to detach from my way of living, but I just don't know where to start. I want to start now because I'm still young and not completely conditioned yet. I could imagine for Rob how hard it was to make that big of a change given his age and how he was into the big materialistic lifestyle.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

centreoflight (5th February 2013), christian (7th October 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (30th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by ovis (here)
    Ungrip,

a new Documentary made by Ben Stuart. (2011) (http://www.hangedmanproject.com)
    Thanks for the synopsis.

I've merged the two threads on this documentary, so with your synopsis and my merge, some of the posts above don't make much sense anymore. Oh well
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (5th February 2013), christian (7th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Good morning.

A little bump with some further info.
    rob in the pagé family has started his own website called Conscious Self Governance

In his latest article he reports :-

Quote Common Questions on the Steps to Self Governance
    October 29th, 2011
    Lots of questions flowing my way and I’m doing my best to answer them. I thought I would start with this list.It is my opinion that the reason I am successful in Self Governance is because I did the following things.

1. I figured out who I am and more importantly, I know who I am NOT.

2. I revoked my consent to being governed and I did that using a modified copy of the US Declaration of Independence. A copy of that declaration can be found on here.

3. I declared peace. I am no longer at war with anybody.

4. I canceled all the contracts and refused all benefits and privileges from the state.

5. I sent back all the property of the government, which also includes the birth certificate, passport, drivers license, social insurance card, Alberta health care card, marriage certificate, etc.

6. I established my law form for which I am governing myself. For those who are curious as to what it is, check out Matthew 22:37-40. If you don’t choose a law form, you will default to the default law form (their statutes and regulations).

7. I removed all my dependencies on the State.

8. I accepted God’s covenant as I recognize that I am still dependent on him and all that he provides and all that nature has to provide.

9. Served the state with notice of all the above. That notice was served to the Pope, Queen, Governor General of Canada, Prime Minister, Lieutenant Governor of Alberta, Premier of Alberta, Solicitor General, Attorney General, local county, city police, RCMP, etc.

10. All relationships need boundaries. So I established boundaries by using a claim of right and fee schedules. I also established a protocol for the state to contact me, just as the Queen has a protocol should you want to contact her for anything.

11. I do everything privately. I work very hard to stay out of commerce. I have no bank accounts, mortgages, loans, bills or any service which is delivered by a corporation. All these “invisible” contracts I believe really trip people up as those corporations are entities governed by the state and as such brings people into their jurisdiction.

12. I established the ‘pagé family domain’ from which I raise and serve my family.

Now, there is a lot of info here. If you want to learn more, you are welcome to visit the private side of my website. If you sign up for membership you will have access to my Journey Towards Truth DVD’s or an online version of them, depending on which level you get. There is no way I can share the details in the public because I must assume that the public is vulnerable and that they need protecting. Because of that, you must take the steps necessary to recognize that anything you do or do not do as a result of any of this information is your responsibility. You are 100% responsible and accountable for your life. Should you choose to blame me for your problems then you are no longer governing yourself and giving me all kinds of power and influence over you. I don’t want it!

For those in the Alberta area, there is a workshop in Calgary, Alberta on the 5th and 6th of November. You can sign up for that workshop right here at the bottom of the page. There’s a limit of 30 people. I will setup a Facebook event with all the details. Holding a screening of the film UNGRIP on Nov 4th as well. The workshop will cover all the details of how I did all 12 steps. The online version of the DVD’s on the website are the same info, however the workshops will cover new information that I have learned since the DVD’s were recorded two years ago. Always good to see them over and over and over.

I will also be holding weekly classes starting on Tuesday Nov 1st. Working on making them available to people over the internet. They will also be video taped and archived in the private membership area. Those classes will also cover new information that is either not on the DVD’s / workshops or expand on concepts with much more detail. Schedule of the classes will be posted on the community calendar and sent out via my news letter. First news letter went out just a few days ago and I will work hard to make sure they continue to flow on a regular basis.

Peace to you all,

rob in the pagé family
    ~ rumi

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

4evrneo (5th February 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (5th February 2013), centreoflight (5th February 2013), christian (30th October 2011), GaelVictor (30th October 2011), jorr lundstrom (30th October 2011), Revlin John (19th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I did.
    Here

Well worth a watch imo.
    I missed the graham hancock video's , where are they ?

John

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    I did.
    Here

Well worth a watch imo.
    I missed the graham hancock video's , where are they ?

John

Here you go.
    ~ rumi

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

centreoflight (5th February 2013), christian (2nd November 2011), modwiz (30th October 2011), Revlin John (19th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

You beat me to it

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post322852

The interview with Joe Rogan is so cool and a little further down is an even longer documentary "the quest for the lost civilization" - just the right things for a lazy weekend, enjoy

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

4evrneo (5th February 2013), 58andfixed (19th December 2011), 778 neighbour of some guy (5th February 2013), centreoflight (4th February 2013), Ineffable Hitchhiker (30th October 2011), ktlight (30th October 2011), modwiz (30th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Good morning.

A little bump with some further info.
    rob in the pagé family has started his own website called Conscious Self Governance

In his latest article he reports :-

Quote Common Questions on the Steps to Self Governance
    October 29th, 2011
    Lots of questions flowing my way and I’m doing my best to answer them. I thought I would start with this list.It is my opinion that the reason I am successful in Self Governance is because I did the following things.

1. I figured out who I am and more importantly, I know who I am NOT.

2. I revoked my consent to being governed and I did that using a modified copy of the US Declaration of Independence. A copy of that declaration can be found on here.

3. I declared peace. I am no longer at war with anybody.

4. I canceled all the contracts and refused all benefits and privileges from the state.

5. I sent back all the property of the government, which also includes the birth certificate, passport, drivers license, social insurance card, Alberta health care card, marriage certificate, etc.

6. I established my law form for which I am governing myself. For those who are curious as to what it is, check out Matthew 22:37-40. If you don’t choose a law form, you will default to the default law form (their statutes and regulations).

7. I removed all my dependencies on the State.

8. I accepted God’s covenant as I recognize that I am still dependent on him and all that he provides and all that nature has to provide.

9. Served the state with notice of all the above. That notice was served to the Pope, Queen, Governor General of Canada, Prime Minister, Lieutenant Governor of Alberta, Premier of Alberta, Solicitor General, Attorney General, local county, city police, RCMP, etc.

10. All relationships need boundaries. So I established boundaries by using a claim of right and fee schedules. I also established a protocol for the state to contact me, just as the Queen has a protocol should you want to contact her for anything.

11. I do everything privately. I work very hard to stay out of commerce. I have no bank accounts, mortgages, loans, bills or any service which is delivered by a corporation. All these “invisible” contracts I believe really trip people up as those corporations are entities governed by the state and as such brings people into their jurisdiction.

12. I established the ‘pagé family domain’ from which I raise and serve my family.

Now, there is a lot of info here. If you want to learn more, you are welcome to visit the private side of my website. If you sign up for membership you will have access to my Journey Towards Truth DVD’s or an online version of them, depending on which level you get. There is no way I can share the details in the public because I must assume that the public is vulnerable and that they need protecting. Because of that, you must take the steps necessary to recognize that anything you do or do not do as a result of any of this information is your responsibility. You are 100% responsible and accountable for your life. Should you choose to blame me for your problems then you are no longer governing yourself and giving me all kinds of power and influence over you. I don’t want it!

For those in the Alberta area, there is a workshop in Calgary, Alberta on the 5th and 6th of November. You can sign up for that workshop right here at the bottom of the page. There’s a limit of 30 people. I will setup a Facebook event with all the details. Holding a screening of the film UNGRIP on Nov 4th as well. The workshop will cover all the details of how I did all 12 steps. The online version of the DVD’s on the website are the same info, however the workshops will cover new information that I have learned since the DVD’s were recorded two years ago. Always good to see them over and over and over.

I will also be holding weekly classes starting on Tuesday Nov 1st. Working on making them available to people over the internet. They will also be video taped and archived in the private membership area. Those classes will also cover new information that is either not on the DVD’s / workshops or expand on concepts with much more detail. Schedule of the classes will be posted on the community calendar and sent out via my news letter. First news letter went out just a few days ago and I will work hard to make sure they continue to flow on a regular basis.

Peace to you all,

rob in the pagé family
    I have not watched the video yet,but will do so this evening,I am interested in this list .
    It seems to me to be the standard freeman on the land approach,i would love to hear Lord Sids opinion on this.
    Over to you Sid...

Its ok sid ,just me being lazy again....checked out the website,then clicked on the give me money button...oh well,at least someone is enjoying their freedom.
    Last edited by the trojan; 30th October 2011 at 19:03. Reason: did more research

29. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Awesome share.
    Very inspiring testimony and insight into an alternative way of living on this earth, in this age.
    What's my path? I'll tell you when I reach the otherside
    play and have fun

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revlin John For This Post:

58andfixed (19th December 2011), centreoflight (5th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

*bumpity bump*

A new message from rob in the pagé family

Quote G. Edward Griffin Shares His Thoughts on the Occupy Movement
    January 28th, 2012 rob in the pagé family

G. Edward Griffin shared his thoughts about the Occupy protests going on all around the world. His message is bang on to what I’ve been trying to teach people too. Check it out.

Please remember that Monsanto did not modify a single plant or create a single toxic substance. GM did not make a single car. Government did not inject your kids with toxic vaccines. People did all the work. People! We did it.

A Corporation is a fiction! It does not exist. The word ‘corporation’ comes from the root word ‘corpus’ which is a dead body!!!The word ‘person’ comes from the root word ‘persona’ which is a mask.

We have millions of people walking around with masks on, wrapping themselves with dead bodies (corporations) and hiding behind all this so that they can ACT with limited liability. They don’t have to account for their actions or behaviors because the corporation takes the liability. This is not about governments, corporations or the lawyers who represent them. This is about seeing things for what they are and holding ourselves accountable for the actions or inaction we take in our lives. It starts with “The Man in the Mirror” as Michael Jackson once sang about.

So I choose to see the fictions for what they are; a fiction. The have no power or authority over me. How could they … without my consent.

Here’s one more thing to think about.

As the creators of the government, we the people can only grant powers to our government, that we already possess. We do not have the authority to take another man’s life, liberty or property, so we cannot delegate this power to our government. When a government possesses the power to do things that individuals are prevented from doing, that government is operating outside of its lawful authority.

– Keith Broaders, via G. Edward Griffin’s weekly e-mail “Unfiltered News 2011 November 15” edition.

I loved what Keith was writing about and I agree with him on that too. Then I started to think; why is it then that they currently take things away, detain people, tax us, etc? If we did not have that authority to begin with like Keith said, where did it come from? The answer is as simple as it is scary. The answer is that they got it from our consent. This has nothing to do with the government getting its powers from the people via a constitutional document but rather us entering into contracts with them which bypasses the constraints of a constitution and puts it into the arena of contract law.

As such, shutting down all those agreements is an important part of getting back the authority and control in ones life.

peace to you all, rob
    ~ rumi

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

centreoflight (5th February 2013), christian (29th January 2012), modwiz (29th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Switzerland Avalon Member centreoflight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 times in 154 posts

Beloveds,
    just discovered this video. What a shame that this thread died out. For me this video is very inspiering.

Here some quotes from the movie to remember:

Quote - Life is all about Relationships

- All the Solutions are Within Ourselves

- The most we can do as individuals is to begin to acing t as individuals, instead of acting like machines on autopilot from some primal program set in motion milions of years ago. What would this planet look like if we took the power back we constantly give away: CHOICE

- Without a non violent evolution of consciousness we will not survive as a civilization or as a planet
    Love Always

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    to be taken with a grain of salt.
    Thanks.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

christian (5th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast