+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

Good Bump Bill - from the op post 1
    Quote 1.Project Galileo - Dealt with gravity propulson.
    2.Project Sidekick - Dealt with energy beam weopons that had a neutron source focused by a gravity lens.
    3.Project looking glass - Dealt with seeing back in time.
    I brought these up for Sidney in the Science subforum, the Lorentz dialog. Common denominator gravity GENERATION, not (anti-gravity concepts). An associate of mine from the 70's spent time with Wendelle and was also impressed. I didn't have the opportunity to meet or interview either (sigh).

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 256,130 times in 18,647 posts

Default Re: S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

It's very interesting to compare the testimonies of Derek Hennessy ('Connor O'Ryan') and Col. Steve Wilson, with this 73 page document compiled by Michael Schratt in Sept 2010 detailing Dan Burisch's claimed experience at S4. There are some differences, but also quite a number of overlaps.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th February 2018 at 21:42.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th February 2018), avid (14th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), gord (14th February 2018), Harley (14th February 2018), uzn (14th March 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,068 times in 1,917 posts

A bit big at the moment...
    Meaning file size above. !!
    Last edited by avid; 14th February 2018 at 21:07.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,759 times in 3,642 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

DNA (Marcus) drew my attention to this, and I'd not heard of it. It really is essential viewing — all three 'volumes'. There's a ton of important information in there, which I'd wager is almost certainly accurate.

On YouTube, Volume 1 exists in one long video, but Volumes 2 and 3 are only on multi-part playlists. To safeguard the entire series, I've joined them up and they're now archived in the Avalon Library:

1. http://avalonlibrary.net/S4_Informers_Volume_1.mp4
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/S4_Informers_Volume_2.mp4
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/S4_Informers_Volume_3.mp4

Notes:

• Wendelle Stevens was one of our very finest researchers. I met him towards the end of his days, and he was gracious and kind. I wish I'd interviewed him.
    • 'Connor O'Ryan' (Derek Hennessy) is certainly for real. And so is Col. Steve Wilson, who confirms his testimony.
    • Bill Uhouse is referenced at length, and there are some fascinating details in there I'd not heard before. Similarly for some very detailed aspects of the anatomy of the Greys.
    • Many younger people sincerely interested in Ufology would never have heard of some of this information. Among today's interview and conference noise and extensive hoaxing and fakery, this rock-solid historical testimony is almost lost. No exaggeration.
    • The audio is patchy in parts, and the many different clips, from different interviews, overlap and repeat their content to some degree. But it's all WELL worth watching through the entire thing.

HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Hi Bill.
    Glad to see you approve.
    You've made an excellent assessment of the videos. I agree with you, the videos are essential viewing and in my opinion there is information in these videos that is still relevant and new to most folks.
    I'm thankful that you brought this thread back to life, but in the spirit of reaching more folks it may prove beneficial to take the post you have made here and start a new thread. So many folks have a tendency to not want to waste time with a thread that is old, and I feel that is the case here.
    I feel more folks would benefit from this material if it was placed in a new thread especially and more so if that thread was started by yourself.
    I apologize for not jumping in here to participate as you were posting this material, I absolutely meant to, stuff happens.

I just want to throw this out there and ask your opinion.
    It is mentioned in this set of videos that Bob Dean just happened to move next door to Wendelle Stevens, and as Connor O'Ryan states, Wendelle Stevens was considered one of the greatest researchers of his kind, especially considering he was not "compromised" as belonging to a group with "assets" in it.
    Is it possible, now having watched this material that Bob Dean was possibly "placed" next to Wendelle to watch him in case something happened like it did with Connor O'Ryan? I only ask with the understanding of how much of a coincidence this was.
    For the record I consider Wendelle to be one of the greatest researchers of his kind.
    His work is what introduced many of us to Billy Meier, and a host of other top notch UFO occupant interaction with human cases.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), mountain_jim (14th March 2018), Tintin (14th March 2018), uzn (14th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,757 times in 1,213 posts

What a fascinating and informative series of films these are - absolutely absorbing and riveting, in extremis

Just when you think you've seen all there might be on offer, something like this comes along. Kudos to DNA for sourcing these. (more )
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 times in 709 posts

This information from the Sentry, seems to line up with some of the material from Barry King as well.. A.K.A. "The Voice". Almost as quickly as he came onto the scene, he was treated as someone who may be crazy...

I believe the man believed what he was saying, and I do believe that he was warning us, they're cloning, they're uploading awareness into these beings and using them as puppets. Whether via MK ultra, or technology. But I doubt they're joking. The thing that stuns me is that we are openly developing technology, that essentially can be used to drone the entire population on the planet and not just those few, that seemingly are underground, or working in underground projects.

As such we should be really checking into such things. To ignore them.. may be a grave mistake.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/67623642/...erground-Bases

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2