+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm not sure what happened the other night....

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Question I'm not sure what happened the other night....

Not sure on where to post this,

October 1st 2011 2:30 A.M.

Austin,Texas

Was trying to fall asleep And I felt like I got poked with a really hard finger, twice in a row, between my shoulder blades at the right of my spine, it had pushed me enough to move me.

Moments later I heard a muffled voice, then a mans voice saying "What the F*cking hell are do think your doing?"

I got up to see who was upset as a couple of folks where still awake in the house at that time.

Nobody looked upset, so I went to sleep and then asked the when I woke up later if anyone had been cussing the answer was "NO"

I found no bruises, I had my daughter check
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 2nd October 2011 at 19:34.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

<8> (2nd October 2011), crosby (2nd October 2011), GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), Gone002 (2nd October 2011), jagman (3rd October 2011), king anthony (2nd October 2011), Lisab (3rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), Midnight Rambler (3rd October 2011), NeverMind (2nd October 2011), RMorgan (2nd October 2011), Sniffity (3rd October 2011), spiritguide (2nd October 2011), The One (2nd October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: I'm not sure what happened the other night....

So, what the hack were you doing that possibly could make this "man" so upset?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), Midnight Rambler (3rd October 2011), NeverMind (2nd October 2011), The One (2nd October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Hey Shadowstalker,
    I had a similar "poke" situation not too long ago. There were about 3 of them around me when I started coming out of sleep. I felt as though I was being messed with. A male voice had said "Poke her" and then I felt a poke on my hip. I don't know what the heck it was all about, but I had lower back pain for about a week afterwards....

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), NeverMind (2nd October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd October 2011), The One (2nd October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Hey Shadowstalker,
    I had a similar "poke" situation not too long ago. There were about 3 of them around me when I started coming out of sleep. I felt as though I was being messed with. A male voice had said "Poke her" and then I felt a poke on my hip. I don't know what the heck it was all about, but I had lower back pain for about a week afterwards....
    Wow , I have a theory on some of these intrusions I will work on it. But I really do think that at times that regular folks are experimenting with there gifts.
    I get these pokes every once is a while, but this is the first time I heard a voice with the indecent.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 2nd October 2011 at 20:06.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), Maia Gabrial (2nd October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Not really a "poking" incident, but something equally unexplained - only far less dramatic - happened to me a few months ago, so I thought I'd mention it.

I was drifting off to sleep, with my eyes closed, when suddenly I heard the sound of very thin (Bible) paper being flipped right in front and slightly above my face.
    (I am mentioning this because it is a very specific sound. I am sure you know the sound.)

I immediately opened my eyes, with my heart beating violently. I even turned on the light.
    I don't know what I expected to see, because I live alone, always have. There was nobody in the apartment. (And being the dead of night, everything was quiet outside.)

The funny thing is, the sound came exactly from where my actual copy of the Bible is located.
    Now, that Bible is sitting above my head and is VERY heavy, not to mention surrounded by other heavy books. So there is no way I could have unwittingly reached with one hand above my head and then to the right, lifted the 5-kilo book and flipped through it... all with one hand, so deftly that the heavy-weighter did not fall crashing to the ground, and while drifting to sleep. (Because I am sure somebody would explain it away by proposing this scenario. :-))

It is possible, of course, that I misinterpreted the sound. All I can say is that it sounded exactly like I described it. As you all know, I am sure, very thin paper has a distinctive sound when flipped. Anyway, that would still leave open the question of what was, then, the sound that I misinterpreted?
    I am also open to suggestions that it was a hypnagogic hallucination or something... but in that case I'd like to see some reliable method of distinguishing hypnagogic "hallucinations" from other, "real" sounds that startle us back from the threshold of sleep. That's how real it sounded.
    (If I said I had heard water dripping from the tap or a dog barking nobody would suggest that it was a hypnagogic hallucination, would they? But why NOT?)

I have seen many more - and much more interesting - things in my life before, so I am not at all alarmed, only puzzled. That I am. Very much so.

Anyway, I did not write this to hijack your thread, and the questions above are not intended as solicitation of answers (not here).
    Just thought I'd mention it because it's kind of interesting and the circumstances are similar to yours.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 2nd October 2011 at 21:22.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), Maia Gabrial (2nd October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd October 2011), Sniffity (3rd October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't feel my thread was hijacked, it's all good.
    Ya I get sounds as well so it to me has a connection of sorts.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), Maia Gabrial (2nd October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Good.
    And I hope you are going to tell more about that theory of yours. :-)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I will but i need much more time as I am going to use my own personal experiences on the subject as it helps me to think.
    Like I said this is not the first time I have had invasions like this, either by sound or physical touch.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 2nd October 2011 at 21:26.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Ya it is an entity attachment to your house or you or a family member.....they used to follow me and my mom home.......find someone who is good at clearing houses with dowsing and close up any noxious energy zones that might be in your house.....that's what helped us.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), PurpleLama (3rd October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd October 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Sounds very strange, maybe some kind of shadow person/astral being. Do you think it might happen again

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd October 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Is anyone in your home experimenting with the dark arts, Black majik? or ouija boards can also bring this kind of poltergeist activity!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd October 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

no one in my house ever did those things And I and my family know how to protect while using those boards, no one has use the boreds in years tho. so no go on that stuff. but this stuff has been happening for ages.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

jagman (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote I will but i need much more time as I am going to use my own personal experiences on the subject as it helps me to think.
    Like I said this is not the first time I have had invasions like this, either by sound or physical touch.
    I don't know if you've had any marks on your body after such encounters, but I do. I've had unexplained pains and bruises from unpleasant experiences. But not all of them were bad. I've been getting healing as well....
    I've been carrying around this card that identifies points on your hands and feet that correspond to internal organs, eyes, ears, etc. Anyway, I started noticing that there'd be red dots on certain points of my right foot. They were over parts representing my stomache, sciatica, intestines.... After a few days, the dots would disappear, but so did my health problems.
    So, I'm thinking I have some "concerned" friends helping me out....So, I'd recommend looking at your body after you think you've had a particularly bad night....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jagman (3rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd October 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

hi shadowstalker, i haven't been poked, but i have been shoved, several times...... the first time it happened i was very frightened. i'm sort of used to it now. i haven't heard any voices when it happens though. it is possible that someone is trying out their newly discovered gifts on you, or perhaps it's an entity that travels in time. it definitely deserves closer inspection i would say. let us know what you find out. but, be careful!
    warmest regards, corson

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

jagman (3rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd October 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have much to say on the last two responses i will get back to it all soon.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

jagman (3rd October 2011)

31. Link to Post #16

Not to long ago I was carrying some food down the stairs -I felt something? hit my back and my legs were pushed hard and I landed hard on my back bruised the ribs and tore the fascia on my back ouch and I was home alone that day. Took a while for it to heal.

Nora

we are all related

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

jagman (3rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd October 2011), Maia Gabrial (3rd October 2011), shadowstalker (3rd October 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote I will but i need much more time as I am going to use my own personal experiences on the subject as it helps me to think.
    I don't know if you've had any marks on your body after such encounters, but I do. I've had unexplained pains and bruises from unpleasant experiences. But not all of them were bad. I've been getting healing as well....
    I've been carrying around this card that identifies points on your hands and feet that correspond to internal organs, eyes, ears, etc. Anyway, I started noticing that there'd be red dots on certain points of my right foot. They were over parts representing my stomache, sciatica, intestines.... After a few days, the dots would disappear, but so did my health problems.
    So, I'm thinking I have some "concerned" friends helping me out....So, I'd recommend looking at your body after you think you've had a particularly bad night....
    Sometimes i would have bruising on my legs, but not all the time when knocked while trying to sleep.
    All kinds of crazy stuff happens when i try to sleep, but not every night it seems like it at times.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Not to long ago I was carrying some food down the stairs -I felt something? hit my back and my legs were pushed hard and I landed hard on my back bruised the ribs and tore the fascia on my back ouch and I was home alone that day. Took a while for it to heal.

Nora

we are all related
    My mom started getting knocked off her feet not long after we started talking about the MIBs again, so we are careful not to say anything around her

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    hi shadowstalker, i haven't been poked, but i have been shoved, several times...... the first time it happened i was very frightened. i'm sort of used to it now. i haven't heard any voices when it happens though. it is possible that someone is trying out their newly discovered gifts on you, or perhaps it's an entity that travels in time. it definitely deserves closer inspection i would say. let us know what you find out. but, be careful!
    warmest regards, corson
    Yes that really does happen at times someone testing there gifts on me, what you said reminded me of an event that happened years ago.
    I am writing up a quick answer for all this and what folks here are telling me as I have experienced all theses things at one point or another.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 3rd October 2011 at 17:25.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

crosby (10th November 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd October 2011), Maia Gabrial (3rd October 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hi sister,

I´m thinking about it, and maybe, just maybe, when the man talked "What the F*cking hell are do think your doing?", he was not talking to you, but with the entity that was trying to disturb you.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Raf.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd October 2011), Maia Gabrial (3rd October 2011), Star1111 (3rd October 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hi sister,

I´m thinking about it, and maybe, just maybe, when the man talked "What the F*cking hell are do think your doing?", he was not talking to you, but with the entity that was trying to disturb you.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Raf.
    Yup that makes sense to me
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd October 2011), RMorgan (3rd October 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Hi Shadowstalker, thanks for sharing your experiences. Very interesting indeed. Sounds to me like either residual energy around where you live or a couple of rookies acting.......shall we say.......not under orders, hence the chastisement. I have woken up a few times recently with inexplicable scratches down my back and sadly it certainly wasn't from intimate relations! Iget the poke quite often just as I'm falling asleep too. You're not alone, be strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast