Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Flying Saucer prototypes being built

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Flying Saucer prototypes being built

Walter,

5 months and no more updatable progress? an appitizer, a teaser, anything?

Thanks for the updates, more are always apreciated
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

The designer / builder is at at stand still for now due to lack of funds.
    I am considering building a prototype of my own with my dad. We both have knowledge of electronics. Cost estimates: Between $3,000 and $5,000. I may do a kickstarter campaign to raise the funds.
    I am also considering posting a video offering my take on the OTC-X1 design.
    There is a new pod just in the past few days being formed in Austin, TX. See my website for their contact information. clandestinedisclosure.com
    Ralph Ring recently spoke at the Breakthrough Energy Movement (BEM) conference in Holland, where he met and 'teamed up' with John Searl.
    I'll be visiting Ralph and Marsha in Arizona soon to discuss my TV Series and the docudrama screenplay I'm writing about his life. I may even be looking into Big Foot.
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 27th November 2012 at 17:21. Reason: deleted repeated word

3. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I guess I have not posted in a long time, figured I would throw a shout out to everyone and say hi. I am currently building a new shop and experimenting with new composites and ferrofluid. solid state tesla coil is done and I have several variations of the Rodin and rodin starsip coils in testing. have an old EE friend helping me with circuit testing and coil resonance. keep on keepin on!

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

in the spirit of continuing development (atleast in the conception phases, all things considered on my end), i think it is also valid to hash out what the cockpit (or if big enough, a proper ships Bridge) would be like.

focus on engines and how it goes is all well and good, but once all is said and done, how ya gonna fly it ?

well, i have that topic going on here - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...786#post654786
    Last edited by betweener; 29th March 2013 at 02:20.

5. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by cputrino (here)
    I haven't seen the experiment. I, as well as anyone, would be interested in free energy. I am an electrical engineer. Voltage can be stepped up with a simple transformer. The important thing to measure besides voltage is current. In any transformer there will be some power loss. P=IV. Power = Current X Voltage. So, if there is free energy in the making, you will be able to measure an increase in Power.
    Just as an aside as I heard the term Biefield-Brown effect noted (electro-gravitics thru charged capacitors) - there has been a lot of discussion is it about particle flow, ion wind and all that. I have done experiments during the 90's with high energy x-rays, using old style 50's transformers.. 110K volt output, dialable milliamps for the tube and all that.. An usual phenomenon I observed was with the high voltage wires from the transformer secondary to the x-ray tube. On turning ON the power, with a contactor on the primary of the HV transformer, the secondary lines spread a good two feet apart, jumped.

It wasn't the movement from a continual high current wattage traveling thru the wires like a magnetic repulsion from what I could tell, but a rapid pulse shot, a jump.. I never put an ampmeter on the cables to see the current, I just looked at the transformer primary current as an indicator of what was going through it. The insulation was about an inch and a half thick, and had a metal shield (electrostatic shield) on the outside, grounded. I don't know what type of material withstands that much AC going through it without developing pinholes. But that is what was observed. A jump when the HV was added. No present ion wind ever appeared on the cables. Only thing I can think of is some sort of Biefield-Brown effect between the HV, the insulation and the shielding braid.

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

further ideas and possible insights on craft construction (?)

(Could you fit a Yurt into that ? )

in my sporadic researching of various things, it occurs to me that the initial frame for the cabin can be made out of a modified yurt frame, since (to the best of my understanding) a yurt frame has no magnetically active parts; no nails, no metal strapping, just wood and rope (traditionally, anyway). Thus, i would imagine that the cabin of the vessel (particularly in an Otis T Carr style or capsule/bell style flying saucer ?) can almost quite literally be made from a yurt of any size, having been fitted into or built around any style of engine.

another insight i had was for ladders and airlocks. In a multi-storied saucer, one could possibly use boat or pool ladders inside the cabins, since they would nominally be enclosed in a Faraday cage. For entrance and exit, i have the notion of a system of airlocks very similar to what is seen on the Millennium Falcon, and the tri-chambered airlocks of deep space nine (fictitious as they are ?).

For the beginnings of the outer hull (provided that the wooden frame has enough spacing to house the engine parts?), it seems to me that the craft can initially be skinned in some sort of cloth or posterboard paneling to provide a barrier onto which soft bricks of sufficiently dielectric material can be pressed onto and mortared, possibly using modified drywall paste as an already available suspension medium to mix the barium and titanium powders into, although i would suspect that some grade of modeling clay would likely give better results via the process of becoming a ceramic.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...onInterior.jpg < link to a deckplan of the millennium falcon. Warning - the image is HUGE !

Also, to the best of my understanding, at no point in the process of the wooden frame should screws, nails, or any sort of metal joinery or strapping be used, which may or may not create magnetic hotspots within the craft. Save that for the internals that are behind the Faraday cage of the cabin lining.
    Last edited by betweener; 29th January 2014 at 06:27.
    "You will find that many of the Truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi (as played by Sir Alec Guinness)

7. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Wiring the OTC-X1

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

EFO (11th August 2018), fourty-two (5th December 2015), Hym (11th August 2018), TargeT (4th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

OTC-X1 - A New Path Forward

International virtual team of engineers to construct and test levitation - OTC-X1 Circular Foil Craft.

UPDATE: August 4, 2018: CNC machine shop (USA) has offered to assist.

UPDATE: August 6, 23018: I just received the below-listed videos in e-mail last night. It couldn't have come at a better time!

Полёт Гравилёта

Alex Flying Craft Полёт Гравилёта

UPDATE: August 7, 2018: one of the guys has reverse engineered Alexey's craft and has ordered parts to construct one himself. The parts will take a month to arrive; and, he's promising to share the results of his tests with us.

UPDATE: August 8, 2018: A new pod has been formed; and, a kickoff Project meeting has been scheduled next week to organize the project and assign tasks. Members are excited to move forward. The intent is to eventually open source everything. I'll post an update video next week at https://youtube.com/Search4truthReality

http://www.ClandestineDisclosure.com

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2018), BMJ (18th August 2018), Did You See Them (11th August 2018), EFO (11th August 2018), Hym (11th August 2018), KiwiElf (11th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2018), Retief (11th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ClandestineDisclosure (here)
    August 7, 2018: one of the guys has reverse engineered Alexey's craft and has ordered parts to construct one himself. The parts will take a month to arrive; and, he's promising to share the results of his tests with us.
    How does it work? Is it a Biefield-Brown effect? (Seems impressive, at first sight. But it would have been nice to have seen it actually lift off the grass...! )

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (18th August 2018), Bob (11th August 2018), Did You See Them (11th August 2018), EFO (11th August 2018), Hym (11th August 2018), KiwiElf (11th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), TargeT (11th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

After watching the third video,
    it jogged a memory about a reading of a contact that was made in about 1980 which was written about, and ultimately posted on the 'galactic server' site originally compiled by Col. Wendel Stevens. http://www.galactic.no/linkmap.html

The particular story is that of Janos: http://www.galactic.no/Janos.html

While the entire piece is well worth the read, the particular section involved the engine room of the craft (near the bottom of the page):
    http://www.galactic.no/rune/janos2d.html

I personally suspect it is a combination of spinning high-voltage surfaces and spinning magnetic fields that create the 'anti-gravity', what the Thiaoouban's call the "cold magnetic force". As Alexey points out there needs to be a resonance between these two forces to operate properly.

Just the same, it must be noted that the Janos people had achieved a high level of Civilization prior to the catastrophe that befell their planet... thus, they were able to work together to address the problem, whereas we humans have Yet to work out our differences (which are Few) and stop killing each other. Another interesting parallel in the Janos story is that their planet had two small moons, one of which disintegrated and caused the cataclysm... the Thiaoouban's made the point that Earth also had two small moons in it's distant past, who's orbits eventually diminished to the point that they too impacted with the Earth, about 6 million years ago.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2018), BMJ (18th August 2018), EFO (11th August 2018), Longjohn (26th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    August 7, 2018: one of the guys has reverse engineered Alexey's craft and has ordered parts to construct one himself. The parts will take a month to arrive; and, he's promising to share the results of his tests with us.
    How does it work? Is it a Biefield-Brown effect? (Seems impressive, at first sight. But it would have been nice to have seen it actually lift off the grass...! )
    Alexey has posted a new video, which answers questions, promises to deliver plans, and demonstrates it lifting off:

The new Pod team met for our second weekly conference call, yesterday. We've reverse-engineered Alexey's design from his videos. Some of the parts we'd ordered last week, to duplicate Alexey's craft, have arrived. We're still waiting on more components to be delivered. When they arrive, the device will be assembled and tested and shared. The results of those tests will help us determine which design-path to take first. The overall plan is to construct test beds leading to the "final" design of an operational device; test it; have a body of retired engineer Fellows assess it / ensure it works / document the math et. al.; and, ultimately, release it to the public as open-source.

This has been the the intent of the pods since 2011, when I first got involved. Some people back then wanted to control it and the primary brain-trust of this project stepped away because of that.

Today, we have a new group of men and women who share the original intent to open source. My role has been to gather voluntary talent & donated resources and to facilitate forward movement of the project. All I've ever wanted was to see whether this design could work. If we prove it and release it, then can you imagine how paradigms may shift?

I remain hopeful and critically-minded. Thank you everyone who's offered to help. I look forward to sharing more information. On a closing note, I'll add: We are NOT part of To The Stars Academy and are NOT supported by any government entity.

~walter@clandestinedisclosure.com
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 20th August 2018 at 19:20. Reason: correct spelling / usage

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), cascadian (20th August 2018), EFO (20th August 2018), KiwiElf (20th August 2018), mojo (8th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Alexey has posted a new video, which answers questions, promises to deliver plans, and demonstrates it lifting off:

Yes, he does. For anyone who wanted specifically to see that (skipping the Russian explanation for everything!), it lifts off at 22:30.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (23rd August 2018), KiwiElf (20th August 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), Satori (21st August 2018)

19. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I've been consuming a set of public documents and video presentations in an effort to wrap my head around some highly technical concepts shared with me by my team's lead engineer. I'm about ninety percent there; but, have more work to do. In the meantime, I've compiled documents and video presentations in one place for anyone to study on their own. The most important ones were provided to me by the lead engineer.

Thomas Valone - The History Electrogravitcs (an easy read - eye-opener for me)
    Dr. Paul LaViolette - Reverse Engineering (start at the one-hour mark - a basic understanding of capacitors and high dielectric constant may help increase an appreciation for what he shares)
    Boeing's Micheal Gamble - A study of Gravity (MANY clues in this one!!! - "TESLA Drive" - orthogonal relationships, which we plan to test)

Bill Ryan mentioned The Biefeld-Brown Effect. I wonder if his understanding was the same as mine before I began studying. If not, he would have been leaps ahead of me - good on him! I'm just catching up. Here's a hint: If all you're thinking about are lifters as the do-all of The Beifeld-Brown Effect, you may have been subject to the same disinfo I was - consider reading three items, above (linked on my website).

Other informative materials involve copyrights and aren't accessible from the Internet; so, I couldn't post them. Still, the three bits of information listed above should be enough to get you started. These three, along with T. T. Brown's patents and the results of our own testing that goes back to c.2011, and other information and knowledge not found in books, represents the root of our inspiration for our project. After studying and talking with these engineers for the past month, do you know what I've come to realize? Levitation is nothing new. There's more than one way to skin a cat, once you get past the games being played with Newtonian physics, science, and research. Whether we have it or not remains to be proven; and, we intend to do our very best to prove it; document it; and share our results with everyone.

I am optimistic for our project as my team moves forward; the first tests we'll soon be performing will be on Alexey’s device, featured in the video demonstrations earlier in this thread. In the meantime, please have a look at the information and notes I've posted on my website.
    Levitation Device Project
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 8th September 2018 at 00:48. Reason: corrected spelling

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), EFO (7th September 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), Satori (8th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Thomas Valone - The History Electrogravitcs (an easy read - eye-opener for me)
    Dr. Paul LaViolette - Reverse Engineering (start at the one-hour mark - a basic understanding of capacitors and high dielectric constant may help increase an appreciation for what he shares)
    Boeing's Micheal Gamble - A study of Gravity (MANY clues in this one!!! - "TESLA Drive" - orthogonal relationships, which we plan to test)

Bill Ryan mentioned The Biefeld-Brown Effect. I wonder if his understanding was the same as mine before I began studying. If not, he would have been leaps ahead of me - good on him! I'm just catching up. Here's a hint: If all you're thinking about are lifters as the do-all of The Beifeld-Brown Effect, you may have been subject to the same disinfo I was - consider reading three items, above (linked on my website).
    I feel it that it isn't Just the 'Beifeld-Brown effect', but rather, a combination of this effect, in conjunction with spinning magnetic field(s). Stan Deyo describes exactly that in his 2005? presentation on 'anti-gravity'... it's a good refresher regarding some of the physics involved, and he comments directly about T.T.Brown's experiments and that all he needed was the magnetic vortex and that he'd have achieved 'anti-gravity' "in a big way".

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2018), Joe (21st October 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), Satori (8th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

It seems that the more we come to contemplate levitation, it becomes rather obvious that this involves a misunderstanding in physics. Every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction, all things being equal, except for gravity. If this were actually so then gravity would violate the law of the conservation of energy.

New findings suggest the ether is involved in the process as well. By creating resonant cavities, either physically or in the form of static fields (probably could rotate) there seems to be a possibility that the counter force to gravity can become more relavent...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), mojo (8th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Spin happens to be one of the conditions for up-coming tests.
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 8th September 2018 at 00:44. Reason: formatting

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (11th October 2018), mojo (8th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

The team is making progress. We are seeking electrical engineer volunteers to assist with certain tasks. For specifics, please visit: http://clandestinedisclosure.com/project.html
    thank you.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2018), EFO (15th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

There have been developments with the team since this video was produced, last week - some good - some nefarious (grr!); so, if you'd like to learn more, on Sunday, October 21st, I shall be informally presenting at San Diego MUFON. The address may be found on the San Diego MUFON website. Admission is free; but, please, patronize the restaurant to help cover the meeting space. We meet in their conference room at the back by the restrooms. Space is limited. Arrive early to be assured a seat.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2018), EFO (20th October 2018), Joe (21st October 2018), Star Tsar (21st October 2018)

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Ralph and Marsha Ring lost their home to the Camp Fire - Paradise, CA. Please help.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2018), JRS (10th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3