+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Flying Saucer prototypes being built

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Flying Saucer prototypes being built

Ralph Ring is on record for having worked with Otis T. Carr in the late 1950's. He helped to build flying saucers, or as Carr preferred to call them -- Circular Foil Craft.

I've been following the work of Ralph's Pods since May 2011; and, have become a member of the Flying Saucer Design Group located, which is physically located in Australia; and, the Free Energy Device Group located in California. As a Producer, I'm also documenting their progress and hope to produce a feature-length docudrama related to Ralph's life and the efforts of the pods to make Free energy and flying saucers reality for everyone. The working title is 'Clandestine Disclosure'.

RALPH RING POD UPDATES
    I regularly post videos on my YouTube Channel and website. I'm starting this thread to provide another means of posting video and text updates and answering questions related to the projects. My latest video was posted yesterday. What follows are developments from late last night

UPDATE: October 2, 2011
    The Free Energy (FE) team met with it's latest member - a bonafide Electrical Engineer who jumped in with both hands and set to work on determining our progress and implementing -- I assume -- a set of suggestions that he'd forwarded to the team last week. During his visit, we was able to determine the resonant frequency of the device, which the Australian numerologist and craft / FE designer had commented that it coincidentally added up to 13. Certain electrical challenges were faced by the team. Without getting too technical or running the risk of misrepresenting the actual problem, I'll just say it sounded like they needed to validate whether their readings were accurate (the same issue I had when I visited last week). Specifically, there may have been an grounding issue.

Since the cellphone connection was rough and I could barely understand what they were saying, I decided to wait until the EE forwarded his findings to the rest of the team. He promised to include pictures of meter readings and a complete description of the experiments they performed.

PICTURES POSTED ON PROJECT CAMELOT
    For anyone that's downloaded any of the drawings posted on the Project Camelot website, I would like to put some of these drawings in perspective. Specifically, I want to address the drawing which depicts a Van Degraff generator connected directly to the central UTRON.

During my interview with Ralph (Ralph Ring Interview parts 1 and 2 -- Jul 27, 2011) which is viewable my YouTube Channel, I asked Ralph about this and other pictures. He'd informed me that these were things which had been tried and discarded, or words to that affect. He also mentioned Walter Baumbartner having done the work on some of them. I don't recall whether Baumgartner was part of the original OTC, Enterprises team.

The Walter Baumbartner Report
    During my visit with Ralph and Marsha a few weeks ago, where we all met to do the first tests on the FE device, Ralph loaned some materials to me -- two very large binders of stuff. You may have seen these binders appear in other interviews with Ralph. One particular item grabbed my attention. It was a 12 page type-written report, dated May 31, 1984, which did not have a by-line. According to Ralph, it was written by Walter Baumgartner. It includes his written observations of tests that he conducted; hand-drawn wave form from an oscilloscope; and a series of photographs that shows the model he built. He was testing certain aspects of the craft's operation. It was in this report that the drawing I described above was extracted and posted on the Project Camelot website. This drawing was made long after the era of OTC, Enterprises.

The Australian design team now has this report; and, according to them, it's consistent with what they believe to be true.

MEETINGS
    I've briefly addressed this next item in my most recent video update; but, I wanted to provide a little more detail. Please keep in mind that I cannot be too specific, as I don't have permission to release names. The past week has been active with Ralph meeting with key volunteers -- spiritual and scientific (labs). Next week, Ralph has asked me to bridge the gap between the scientific volunteers and the design group. It sound promising; but, we are only at the beginning of this working relationship. Ralph and Masha had a chance to meet with them; but, I was not privy to this meeting...all that to say...stay tuned.

Peace,

Walter
    http://ClandestineDisclosure.com
    http://BlueStarEnterprise.com
    https://youtube.com/Search4TruthReality
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 2nd October 2011 at 20:02. Reason: typo on URL

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bhusunda (6th October 2011), Bob (21st September 2013), Calz (5th October 2011), Caren (5th October 2011), daledo (4th October 2011), Dawn (15th October 2011), Did You See Them (11th August 2018), DNA (19th December 2012), Draco (13th November 2011), Ecnal61 (5th October 2011), Equatorial Eyes (20th December 2012), firstlook (5th October 2011), fourty-two (5th December 2015), gardunk (23rd February 2012), Heyoka_11 (2nd October 2011), Lefty Dave (22nd February 2012), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), Magneticman (2nd April 2013), Maia Gabrial (4th October 2011), markoid (5th October 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (5th October 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), seko (6th October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd October 2011), Swanette (10th December 2011), The One (5th October 2011), therealslimady (4th October 2011), thew88 (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (4th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Flying Saucer prototypes being built

Ralph Ring 'Pod' Update - October 3, 2011

1. Ralph's website was hacked -- correction...I was informed that upon closer examination; it was not.
    2. Results of Free Energy device test

Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 10th October 2011 at 07:20. Reason: Fix HTML - Added 'correction' text

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bhusunda (6th October 2011), Calz (5th October 2011), Caren (5th October 2011), Did You See Them (11th August 2018), firstlook (5th October 2011), fourty-two (5th December 2015), JRS (5th October 2011), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), markoid (5th October 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), seko (6th October 2011), therealslimady (4th October 2011), thew88 (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (4th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Real funny, Walter - Bloopers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

markoid (5th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Great Forum Im Posting Here with regards to this thread, This Guy known as AlienScientist Knows His Stuff, and is a friend of mine on YouTube, check out this forum. This Man is a physics genius. He has plans to build UFO's as well. Heres The Link http://www.ufohowto.com/index%202.htm

Alien Scientist Website.
    https://youtube.com/user/AlienScientist
    http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/forum.php
    http://www.alienscientist.com/

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 4th October 2011 at 23:55.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Caren (5th October 2011), fourty-two (5th December 2015), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (4th October 2011), markoid (5th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by ClandestineDisclosure (here)
    Ralph Ring is on record for having worked with Otis T. Carr in the late 1950's. He helped to build flying saucers, or as Carr preferred to call them -- Circular Foil Craft.

I've been following the work of Ralph's Pods since May 2011; and, have become a member of the Flying Saucer Design Group located, which is physically located in Australia; and, the Free Energy Device Group located in California. As a Producer, I'm also documenting their progress and hope to produce a feature-length docudrama related to Ralph's life and the efforts of the pods to make Free energy and flying saucers reality for everyone. The working title is 'Clandestine Disclosure'.

RALPH RING POD UPDATES
    I regularly post videos on my YouTube Channel and website. I'm starting this thread to provide another means of posting video and text updates and answering questions related to the projects. My latest video was posted yesterday. What follows are developments from late last night

UPDATE: October 2, 2011
    The Free Energy (FE) team met with it's latest member - a bonafide Electrical Engineer who jumped in with both hands and set to work on determining our progress and implementing -- I assume -- a set of suggestions that he'd forwarded to the team last week. During his visit, we was able to determine the resonant frequency of the device, which the Australian numerologist and craft / FE designer had commented that it coincidentally added up to 13. Certain electrical challenges were faced by the team. Without getting too technical or running the risk of misrepresenting the actual problem, I'll just say it sounded like they needed to validate whether their readings were accurate (the same issue I had when I visited last week). Specifically, there may have been an grounding issue.

Since the cellphone connection was rough and I could barely understand what they were saying, I decided to wait until the EE forwarded his findings to the rest of the team. He promised to include pictures of meter readings and a complete description of the experiments they performed.

PICTURES POSTED ON PROJECT CAMELOT
    For anyone that's downloaded any of the drawings posted on the Project Camelot website, I would like to put some of these drawings in perspective. Specifically, I want to address the drawing which depicts a Van Degraff generator connected directly to the central UTRON.

During my interview with Ralph (Ralph Ring Interview parts 1 and 2 -- Jul 27, 2011) which is viewable my YouTube Channel, I asked Ralph about this and other pictures. He'd informed me that these were things which had been tried and discarded, or words to that affect. He also mentioned Walter Baumbartner having done the work on some of them. I don't recall whether Baumgartner was part of the original OTC, Enterprises team.

The Walter Baumbartner Report
    During my visit with Ralph and Marsha a few weeks ago, where we all met to do the first tests on the FE device, Ralph loaned some materials to me -- two very large binders of stuff. You may have seen these binders appear in other interviews with Ralph. One particular item grabbed my attention. It was a 12 page type-written report, dated May 31, 1984, which did not have a by-line. According to Ralph, it was written by Walter Baumgartner. It includes his written observations of tests that he conducted; hand-drawn wave form from an oscilloscope; and a series of photographs that shows the model he built. He was testing certain aspects of the craft's operation. It was in this report that the drawing I described above was extracted and posted on the Project Camelot website. This drawing was made long after the era of OTC, Enterprises.

The Australian design team now has this report; and, according to them, it's consistent with what they believe to be true.

MEETINGS
    I've briefly addressed this next item in my most recent video update; but, I wanted to provide a little more detail. Please keep in mind that I cannot be too specific, as I don't have permission to release names. The past week has been active with Ralph meeting with key volunteers -- spiritual and scientific (labs). Next week, Ralph has asked me to bridge the gap between the scientific volunteers and the design group. It sound promising; but, we are only at the beginning of this working relationship. Ralph and Masha had a chance to meet with them; but, I was not privy to this meeting...all that to say...stay tuned.

Peace,

Walter
    http://ClandestineDisclosure.com
    http://BlueStarEnterprise.com
    https://youtube.com/Search4TruthReality
    Cool Stuff, Thanks CD. Here's a video from history channel.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (5th October 2011), Caren (5th October 2011), fourty-two (5th December 2015), Maia Gabrial (6th October 2011), markoid (5th October 2011), Ria (27th February 2012), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), thew88 (22nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

(never mind that we 'do' have this knowledge, and Use it, albeit, secretly)
    This technology was was originally conceived and tested back in the 30's and is identified as the Biefeld-Brown effect. The linked pdf was originally written in 1977, and included an introduction by Apollo astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell, Ph.D. This stuff is well known, but 'hidden' to most.
    Of interest is the forward which discusses the suppression of both this technology, along with the necessary change in critical thinking and the discrepancies observed in various 'immutable' universal parameters and scientific phenomena.

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetin.../EtherTech.pdf

However, this is simply technology. Just as with any technology, humankind needs to raise it's consciousness to the degree required to use it wisely. Unfortunately, we have yet to fully and comprehensively implement and embrace the required proper mindset in a universal fashion. My hope remains that we will achieve this in my lifetime.

In Unity and Peace

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

divine_moments_of_truth (13th November 2011), fourty-two (5th December 2015), Griff (2nd December 2012), markoid (5th October 2011), Tane Mahuta (23rd February 2012), thew88 (22nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven't seen the experiment. I, as well as anyone, would be interested in free energy. I am an electrical engineer. Voltage can be stepped up with a simple transformer. The important thing to measure besides voltage is current. In any transformer there will be some power loss. P=IV. Power = Current X Voltage. So, if there is free energy in the making, you will be able to measure an increase in Power.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cputrino For This Post:

fourty-two (5th December 2015), markoid (5th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Are you familiar with the technology in the pdf? I am going to print and study it. If you are able to give me some introductory material, I would appreciate it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cputrino For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cputrino (here)
    I haven't seen the experiment. I, as well as anyone, would be interested in free energy. I am an electrical engineer. Voltage can be stepped up with a simple transformer. The important thing to measure besides voltage is current. In any transformer there will be some power loss. P=IV. Power = Current X Voltage. So, if there is free energy in the making, you will be able to measure an increase in Power.
    Yes, certainly there is an infinite field of energy all around us. The problem is there is very little, if no, gradient. That's the trick, to create a gradient, and use the differential. Another idea is to create a resonance with this force, and then drain off the excess, much as when you push someone on a swing - a little force is applied each time the swing begins the up-swing. Time it just right, you get an amplification that can be harvested.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Oh yes... there is also the trailer "Thrive"... it's in another thread... just poke around. The principles are soon to be revealed. I suspect this is one reason we're seeing a slight decrease in the price of fuel, besides the drop in the price of crude.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Hey thanks for the updates. Perhaps Ralph himself might find a grateful audience in this forum as well.

Peace
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I read the 1st 50 pages of EtherTech and I must say that I am impressed by something. It is a very rare thing that authors have any idea what they are talking about when they mention Einstein's Special or General Theories. But, this author correctly identifies the main tenet or postulate of General Relativity: the equivalence of inertial and gravitional mass, or as Einstein would put it "we can never devise an experiment where we could measure the difference between being in an accelerated frame of reference or subject to a gravitational field.

Given the high confidence I have in the author, I will proceed with the remainder of the document.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cputrino For This Post:

Equatorial Eyes (20th December 2012), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), TargeT (6th October 2011), thew88 (22nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Are there any other pictures of Otis T. Carr?

26. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

You'll be EXTREMELY interested in the thread where Planks constant is proven then

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-video-series-

This explains the physicis (quantum) behind what is probably being done above..
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Lcam88 (21st March 2014), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Real funny, Walter - Bloopers!
    thanks...trust me...there's PLENTY more where those came from. LOL I'm considering adding all the bloopers into a reel...to be included with an upcoming release of my interviews and adventures with Ralph and the pods.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011), thew88 (22nd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Are there any other pictures of Otis T. Carr?
    I've seen very few. Most are posted on the Internet.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by firstlook (here)
    Hey thanks for the updates. Perhaps Ralph himself might find a grateful audience in this forum as well.

Peace
    I've visited Ralph and Marsha Ring twice...spent about a week at their home in AZ and few days at their home in CA when we did tested the UTRON-based renewable energy unit. I talk to them regularly on Skype and by cell phone - at least once a week. Having hung around Ralph and observed his life, I will tell you this...leads a very busy life. Honestly, it's a wonder how he gets through all of his e-mail (I don't think he does. LOL). All that to say, I've informed Ralph that I'm out here on Avalon.net; blustarenterprise.com; and my website clandestinedisclosure.com keeping as many people updated as humanly possible. I really want to see these craft work. I want know the truth of his story. He wants to see these craft fly again. He wants the flying RV's, the flying cars, the flying cities; but, most of all, he wants everyone's consciousness to be raised. That's the key to everything, he says.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), fourty-two (5th December 2015), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011), Reinhard (1st November 2011), thew88 (22nd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Regarding experiment footage - the guys can be a bit camera shy. Some want to remain anonymous until we're done. I was there for the first test and did capture some footage, which will be packaged and -- yes, eventually sold as part of my production. In the meantime, I'll keep y'all updated. My URL's are above. I am familiar with Watts Law and Ohms Law - have an AAS, Electronics degree; which means I know enough to be dangerous...but not dangerous enough to kill myself or others around me. Please don't quiz me on the information I'm about to offer. If you're very interested and really want to help, shoot me a note and we can talk about how you can help.
    After the second test, I couldn't wait to ask the engineer about CURRENT. So, basically, he's built this transformer-type loop-back LCR circuit using our aluminum modified UTRON as the Capacitor. He calculated and then measured the resonant frequency of the UTRON...pulsed it at resonance...and watched the voltage accumulate.
    The measured output wasn't in the hundreds of volts as I'd reported in the video; but, in the thousands. In the EE’s report, I saw images of the analog Volt meter and at the time it appeared to me as though it were set at the 600V range; and yet, he’d written 3,000V. When I talked to him, he informed me it was set to the 6KV range. So, it measured between 3,000 (3KV) and 4,000V (4KV) AC.
    The EE believes that it will take very little energy to charge this circuit so that it can accumulate the power it needs to operate itself and power vast loads. Basically, give it a jump start and it will run forever. It has no moving parts. He's operating on a theory. He is NOT saying we have over unity. He is NOT saying we have free-energy; and, during our conversation, he assured me that he won't say so until he sees the data proving it. I was glad to hear that.
    Ralph has established contact with other people with degrees and resources who seem willing to help. I was supposed to call them this week; but, got buried in other work. So, I'll do it this week. Bottom line, no free-energy yet. Regarding the craft - construction is at a stand-still due to lack of funds. The guys in Australia are working out a way to raise the needed money to continue the construction. I'm working to raise funds for my Ralph Ring Docudrama.

Peace,

Walter

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), fourty-two (5th December 2015), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011), Reinhard (1st November 2011), thew88 (22nd February 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Does anyone have test data, extra schematics, winding patterns for the Utrons, or anything else that they can share with me? I am working on testing and small prototype design right now. I am currently soldering a board for a solid state Tesla coil that should kick out high enough frequencies and voltages for some good tests and will be working with HF/HV on Utrons to try and get resonance results.
    I am almost out of school with a degree in mechanical engineering so any data, math, test results or anything with calculations on these devices would be super helpful. I am trying to write theory and figure out this machine as I go. Anyone with information or extra insight, please help me catch up to the current field! I am also interested in pod groups? Are there others out there working on these things I can collaborate with?

My started coil board and 2 Utron cores I machined this afternoon.
    Coil kit was purchased here: http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/

stuff I have been working with:

Thank you,
    ~Max~

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McMagical Engineer For This Post:

Equatorial Eyes (20th December 2012), fourty-two (5th December 2015), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), vortexpoint (10th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast