+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nazi Expert: 'I Have Proof Hitler Died In 1960s'..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Nazi Expert: 'I Have Proof Hitler Died In 1960s'..!

Nazi Expert: 'I Have Proof Hitler Died In 1960s'

Friday, 30 September 2011

Painting depicting an aged Adolf Hitler in his 70s

"The biggest revelation is an authenticated secret German document which lists Hitler as one of the passengers evacuated by plane from Austria to Barcelona on April 26, 1945."

Although official history contends Hitler committed suicide with his newlywed wife, Eva Braun, on April, 30 1945 and their corpses were burned by others in the Berlin bunker, Abel Basti claims proof the story is a fabrication.

According to Basti's meticulous research, the leader of the Third Reich spent his last years as an art dealer and had facial plastic surgery to change his appearance.

Those are just two of the astounding revelations that respected Argentine journalist and historian Abel Basti documents in his book, Hitler's Exile.

TIME magazine announces Hitler's death in 1945

While the book was a runaway bestseller across South America, it's been suppressed in the United States and the Russian Federation. Those two countries still maintain that Germany's Führer committed suicide during the last days of World War Two.

World newspapers report Hitler dead...were they wrong?

The claim that Hitler and some high-ranking Schutzstaffel (SS) officers escaped Germany and fled to South America is not new.

Nil Nikandrov observes (Strategic Culture Foundation, "All the Leaders of the Third Reich Fled to Latin America"): "In his well-documented, The Hitler Survival Myth (1981), Donald McKale identifies the earliest source of the myth of Hitler's escape to the southern hemisphere as the unexpected surrender of a German submarine in early July 1945 at Mar del Plata, Argentina.

"Several Buenos Aires newspapers, in defiance of Argentine Navy statements, said that rubber boats had been seen landing from it, and other submarines spotted in the area.

"On July 16, 1945, the Chicago Times carried a sensational article on the Hitlers having slipped off to Argentina.”

July 16, 1945: Chicago Times reports Hitler fled to South America

The Hitler-in-Argentina tale first surfaced in a book back in 1947

"Ladislao Zsabó, a Hungarian advertiser, witnessed the arrival of the U-530 and saw its crew disembarking. He had heard that the destination was the German Antarctica and, mistakenly, made a supposition that Hitler had escaped to Antarctica, and published the book Hitler está Vivo (Hitler is Alive), where he speaks about the possible location of Hitler, in Queen's Maud properties, opposite the Weddel Sea, that was then renamed Neuschwabenland, when the area was explored in 1938/39 by the German expedition [led] by Captain Ritschter.

Brick from wall of Nazi complex in Patagonia

"Zsabó made the wrong assumption.

"Had he read the book by Professor Hugo Fernandez Artucio published in 1940, Nazis en el Uruguay, (Nazis in Uruguay) he would had discovered that there actually was a plan referring to German Antarctica, but this was nothing but the term they used for the Patagonia and that this information had been made public in New York in 1939." [Nil Nikandrov]

'Eagle's Nest" stonework on wall of German complex, Argentina.

Basti doggedly digs deeper

When there's so much smoke there's usually a fire. Basti tracked down that fire during seven years of sometimes grueling investigations.

He personally visited German compounds surrounded by security and stern-faced guards, interviewed surviving witnesses in villages near the strongholds, and even obtained authenticated photographs of Hitler and Braun during their exile years.

Alleged photo of Adolf and Eva with daughter Urich in Argentina

"Basti wrote that A. Hitler, E. Braun, and Führer's closest aides flew from the burning Berlin to Spain...and then crossed the Atlantic Ocean by three submarines and reached Argentina.

"In July-August, 1945 Hitler and his clique landed in the Rio Negro province near the Caleta de los Loros village and moved on further into Argentine.

"Allegedly, the same secret route prepared by SS chief Himmler's staff was later used by Bormann, Mengele, and Eichmann.

"Basti detailed the journey of A. Hitler and E. Braun across Argentina assisted by local Nazi sympathizers and described the couple’s family life during which—despite the hardships of hiding—they even had children."

Stonewalling Soviets

The Soviets weren't helpful on the matter of the German leader's death.

"The Soviets continued to be difficult. They refused to allow Westerners into Berlin even after the surrender of Dönitz's government and the last armies in the field on May 7-9. On May 10, they announced the existence of the burned bodies in the Chancellory courtyard, but only allowed that one might be Hitler. The same report went on to say that his body might never be found.

"On June 6, a spokesman for the Soviet army in Berlin announced unequivocally that Hitler had committed suicide and that his body had been identified. Three days later, Marshall Zhukov, the head of the Soviet army gave a press conference with Deputy Foreign Minister Andrei Vishinski looking over his shoulder. 'We did not identify the body of Hitler,' he said. 'I can say nothing definite about his fate. He could have flown away from Berlin at the very last moment.'" [Nil Nikandrov ]

Interview with Basti

In an interview on Deadline - Live, an Argentine news program, journalist Santiago Romero interviewed Abel Basti about Hitler's escape, life in Patagonia, and the events that followed World War Two. ["Hitler huyó a la Patagonia en un submarino que zarpó desde Vigo" Edited.]

Romero: What is your opinion on Hitler’s escape?

Basti: "Hitler escaped via air from Austria to Barcelona. The last stage of his escape was in a submarine, from Vigo, heading straight to the coast of Patagonia. Finally, Hitler and Eva Braun, in a car with a chauffeur and bodyguard—a motorcade of at least three cars—drove to Bariloche (Argentina).

"He took refuge in a place called San Ramon, about 15 miles east of that town. It is a property of about 250,000 acres with a lake-front view of Lake Nahuel Huapi, which had been German property since the early twentieth century, when it belonged to a German firm by the name of Schamburg-Lippe."

Romero: "On what basis do you claim that Hitler was in Spain after leaving his Berlin bunker?"

Basti: "I was able to confirm the presence of Hitler in Spain thanks to a—now elderly—Jesuit priest, whose family members were friends of the Nazi leader. And I have witnesses that allude to meetings he had with his entourage at the place where they stayed in Cantabria.

"Hitler and Eva Braun traveled onboard one of these submarines, which later arrived in Patagonia between July and August of 1945, under the de facto President Edelmiro Farrell and later Juan Domingo Peron, then his Minister of War. There is also another important document mentioning that the FBI was looking for Hitler in Spain after World War II."

Romero: "From where did he leave to Patagonia?"

Basti: "All the evidence points to the Galician coast, which was a significant base of supplies for Nazi submarines during the Battle of the Atlantic, to the extent that Churchill considered the possibility of invading it—an action that was scrapped when they built the code-breaking “Enigma” machine and managed to decipher Nazi submarine fleet messages and the course of submarine warfare was reversed.

“There is the possibility that he left from Vigo or Ferrol, but it is almost certain that he did from Vigo, according to Britain’s MI6."

Romero: "What was Hitler’s life in Argentina like?"

Basti: "Hitler lived as a fugitive with his wife and his bodyguard. His first years were in Patagonia, and then he lived in the more northern provinces [of Argentina].

"In the early years, he held meetings in different parts of Argentina, and with other Nazis in Paraguay, as well as with sympathizers from foreign countries.

“He shaved his head and mustache, so he was not easily recognizable. He lived away from large urban areas, although he had a few meetings in Buenos Aires. He died in the sixties in Argentina.

“I’m currently investigating where he was buried and how he lived his last days."

Romero: "Did you have access to documents from the former Soviet Union?"

Basti: "Until his death in 1953, Stalin always believed that Hitler had escaped. In 1945, Stalin told the Allies this same information. There are three different shorthand writings in which Stalin mentioned that the German leader had fled.

"In Argentina, I have interviewed people who had seen and met with Hitler. In the Russian archives, there is abundant documentation that shows that Hitler had escaped."

Romero: "How did your book impact the official story of Hitler’s death?"

Basti: "Despite the recent investigations that proved that Hitler’s remains at the Kremlin in Russia did not belong to him, most Russians have always rejected the theory that he escaped. The same applies to the nations involved in the war.

“The U.S. has just reclassified [under national security auspices] for 20 [more] years all official material related to this story, and when that deadline is met, it will probably be reclassified.

“The British reclassified all related documentation for 60 more years. The researchers cannot access that information."

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1163/..._In_1960s.html

2. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Nazi Expert: 'I Have Proof Hitler Died In 1960s'..!

He speaks the truth.
    And, yet again, this is a topic that we will discuss at my workshops.
    Many of the things in your post jackonugget, are in my presentation.
    And yes, it is near Bariloche.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

thats you down to 382 slides then?

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    thats you down to 382 slides then?
    Not so fast, nugget.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    He speaks the truth.

When and where dear Lord? This subject fascinates me as I have an insatiable thirst for wrestling with injustice.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    He speaks the truth.

When and where dear Lord? This subject fascinates me as I have an insatiable thirst for wrestling with injustice.
    Go here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...digm-Workshops.
    and have a look at the flyer.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Great subject most of the leaders had body doubles , theres a good WW11 film about Gen Montgomery,s double... Called ' I was Monty's double'...LOL True storey..

Gustav Weler one of hitlers body doubles..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Weler

In the film Boys from Brazil the plot revovles around the fact that Dr.Mengale had inplanted 94 women with cloned cells of Adolph Hitler
    and when they reached 13 yrs old their fathers were to be killed in a attempt to recreate a genuine new Hitler, Must watch that film again one day....

I'm wondering off point , if hitler did escape Berlin, which i doubt, For with his meglamaniac tendency he could not have lived as a fugitive in South America
    He fought and was wounded in ww1 and for all his evil idealogy he was a brave man and to hide away was not his style imho he needed the limelight
    so the dramatic way he stayed in Berlin till the end and not run away makes sence to me....But Who knows great to speculate Cheers Steve

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th October 2011), jackovesk (4th October 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd October 2011), Rocky1 (6th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The Film Down Fall is a great recreation of last days of the Riech

Hitler Throwing a wobbly when he realises all is lost

The clue is near the end of the clip Hitler says To his female secretaries the last plane would be leaving in a hour, did he blow his brains out or did he do a runner.
    I think he blew his brains out from his personality but you never know !!!!

Hitlers Suicide scene leaves plenty of room for speculation !!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th October 2011 at 00:47.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (4th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

in my opinion,hitler did win the war aided by the americans
    they could not then announce this to the world as there would truly have been uproar.......
    the biggest lie?

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The main testomany of the end was given by one of his bodyguard....

Its possible they may have been doubles, and the real couple got out out earlier but unlikey,
    Goebels who knew Hitler intimately,he would not have stayed and commit suicide with his wife and murder their young children if Hitler had fled,,,imho..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th October 2011 at 00:49.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (14th October 2011), jackovesk (4th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Rochus Misch has some very interesting things to say.
    I would have a look if you are interested, but don't expect him to tell you the whole deal, he took an oath when he joined the Waffen SS.
    That oath was very rarely broken.

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thats the bit that leaves a gap , Would any of his loyal inner circle tell the truth if they swore not to ???

The film sanitises what happened during the confusion of the last days, and it is a excellent portrayel of what might have happened, even what i have wrote could be contradictory.

This is the main reason I think Hitler died. Though you could argue there was only room in the small Storch plane that landed on a road in Berlin to take Hitler out so Goebels sacrificed himselfe..

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd October 2011 at 19:40.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (4th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Remember the "official story" is truly not the official story when it comes to things like this.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The rumor has long existed that Hitler did not attend the "Jesse Owens" olympics. It was believed that it was one of his body doubles. His escape from Germany would not surprise me in the least.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky1 For This Post:

jackovesk (7th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Just came across this on Rense if you are interested.

Terra

IF.....

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th October 2011), Fred Steeves (14th October 2011), jackovesk (14th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Although I think Hitler did die in the bunker anything is possible in those confusing days at the end of the Riech, and as is known he had several doubles.
    Just before the end the two pilots who landed in a storch reconnaissance plane on a road in Berlin which is confirmed. They were both staunch Nazis devoted
    to Hitler. Robert Ritter von Griem and Hanna Reitsch

Last days of war and capture taken from Wiki

Reitsch was soon captured along with von Greim and the two were interviewed together by American military intelligence officers.[6] When asked about being ordered to leave the Fuhrerbunker on 28 April 1945 Reitsch and von Greim reportedly repeated the same answer, "It was the blackest day when we could not die at our Führer's side." Reitsch also said, "We should all kneel down in reverence and prayer before the altar of the Fatherland." When the interviewers asked what she meant by "Altar of the Fatherland" she answered, "Why, the Führer's bunker in Berlin..."[7] She was held and interrogated for eighteen months. Her companion, von Greim, committed suicide on 24 May. Her father killed her mother, her sister, and her sister's children before killing himself during the last days of the war after expulsion by the Polish from their hometown of Hirschberg.[8

On 26 April 1945, when Soviet forces had reached Berlin and the Reich was all but doomed, Generaloberst (Colonel-General) Ritter von Greim flew into Berlin from Munich with the noted female pilot (and also his intimate companion) Hanna Reitsch, in response to an order from Hitler. Their Fieseler Storch was hit by anti-aircraft fire over the Grunewald and Ritter von Greim was wounded in the leg. Reitsch took over the aircraft and landed on an improvised air strip in the Tiergarten near the Brandenburg Gate.[4]

Hitler promoted Ritter von Greim to Generalfeldmarschall (Field Marshal), making him the last German officer to achieve that rank, and then appointed him head of the Luftwaffe to replace Hermann Göring. Hitler had recently dismissed Göring in absentia for treason. Von Greim thus became the second man to command the German Air Force during the Third Reich. However, with the end of the war in Europe fast approaching, his tenure as Oberbefehlshaber der Luftwaffe lasted only days.

On 28 April, Hitler ordered Ritter von Greim to leave Berlin and have Reitsch fly him to Plön so that he could arrest Heinrich Himmler for treason. That night, they only just managed to get away, taking off from the Tiergarten strip before the eyes of soldiers of the Soviet 3rd Shock Army - who initially feared they had just seen Hitler's escape. Later, in an interview, both Ritter von Greim and Reitsch kept repeating: "It was the blackest day when we could not die at our Führer's side." Then they added as tears kept running down Reitsch's cheeks: "We should all kneel down in reverence and prayer before the altar of the Fatherland." When asked what the "Altar of the Fatherland" was, completely taken aback, they responded: "Why, the Fuhrer's bunker in Berlin...."[5]

On 8 May, the same day as the surrender of the Third Reich, Ritter von Greim was captured by American soldiers in Austria. Ritter von Greim was slated to be part of a Soviet-American prisoner exchange program and, fearing torture and execution at the hands of Joseph Stalin's NKVD, committed suicide in Salzburg, Austria, on 24 May.[6] His final words before taking Potassium cyanide were: "I am the head of the Luftwaffe, but I have no Luftwaffe

The odd thing that may bring in the conspiricy theory is that Austria is where a lot of Nazi got away thru Italy ( with alleged aid from the Vatican) using the ODDESSA escape network....

Wiki..
    The ODESSA, from the German Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen, meaning “Organization for Former SS Members,” is believed to have been an international Nazi network set up toward the end of World War II by a group of SS officers. The purpose of the ODESSA was to establish and facilitate secret escape routes, later known as ratlines, to allow SS members to avoid their capture and prosecution for war crimes. Most of those fleeing out of Germany and Austria were helped to South America and the Middle East........

So did Hitler & Eva squeeze into the Storch ? but if so why would they have left Griem and Reitch to be captured ?

So it is possible ,but still unlikely given all the main Nazi leaders we know died .............People will still speculate cheers steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th October 2011 at 13:53.

+ Reply to Thread