+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible that realities for people will split within different dimensions?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Default Re: Is it possible that realities for people will split within different dimensions?

deleted post
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 17th July 2015 at 09:54.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

starsha (13th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Default Re: Is it possible that realities for people will split within different dimensions?

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    starsha, I'm am really enjoying figuring out all of these triggers lately! People are going to start getting annoyed with me posting thanks to them for p*ssing me off. LOL.

I love fear processing!
    haha! i know exactly what you mean, lol!
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    Is it possible that when the shift occurs that not everyone will go to the same place when they acend. Because within each dimension there are also muliple dimensions and realities that you exist on. Maybe people will be spread out amongst the 3rd and 4th dimentional realities depending on there vibration.
    12 main timelines will branch out according to some. This begins to occur after the "split" (according to Inelia the split has already started). In many prophesies (certainly Christian) there is the talk of people "disappearing" in a "rapture" of sorts. This may just well be a symbol of the split or filtering of timelines. I will die on every timeline I am not attuned with and live on in the one I am attuned with. Again, this is just musings based on a conglomeration of religious prophesy, metaphysics, vibrational physics, and a little imagination ... but unless you understand string theory and advanced physics - you can call it whatever you want. Magic maybe ;-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    ...when the shift occurs... go to the same place when they acend... each dimension there are also muliple dimensions and realities that you exist on... vibration.
    I say, what is this shift that is continuously spoken of!? ...
    The shift from fear based decision making to love based decision making, the shifting away from ego centered thought to love centered thought ... er, where have you been? Surely you understand these concepts? "Reality" truly does change when this shift truly occurs within you. Mine did, and there is more shifting yet for me to do - looking forward to it - the new age labels are just labels for describing certain things - I prefer a more logical and scientific view of looking at it, myself.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th October 2011 at 23:52.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    I don't get the sense we'll go to some particular dimension and stay there. My guess...the shift simply allows us to move between them (lower 4th & higher) depending on how you hold your vibration. I'm already moving between them and so are many others.
    Thank you!

I see it (in my head) as the 'reality' of the chakra system. Each chakra being an 'anchor' to it's cooresponding reality.

3D is actually a necessary dimension for some work - it is EASIER in the higher dimensions, but some can only be done here

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    People already have split realities, alternate realities, different perceptions (which is what reality is based in how we process it or not process it) and access to multidimensional expressions so I'm not sure why that would change. Its very much up to the individual. It's a given that we create our own reality, so it doesn't seem strange to me that people would be divided or choose different realitys. Whether those realities are truthful, or non illusionary, is again up to the invidual.
    LOL, some of us have to deal with multiples at the same time, lol. Good to see you posting again

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

9eagle9 (2nd November 2011)

7. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Surely you understand these concepts?
    I say, I do understand and thus my question still stands.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Mark (11th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    This is exactly what the... ...the bible... ... a MAN.
    I say, I do not have the luxury of belief or "comfort zone", for I do not rely on fiction, conveniently pre-packaged to give false empowerment. I say, many do not know who they pray to, defend or what they ask for - for one follows simply because of feel-good.
    Last edited by king anthony; 11th February 2012 at 20:45.

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I know we get a choice as we are free will creations and they also said they will not intervene without permission from us, however it really isn't in their hands, but by the Source/God will, i think.

At least that is what I gathered from in the channelings and communication on YouTube while the PTW were distracted with stopping Barack Obama from getting in and having to wait for another Republican, to finish all democracies and rule them with Central printing press/banks.

I voted yes for them to get them out of here. I've been saying it over and over, but also said if they could redeem them show mercy in a start or do over to get the right lessons this time.
    Who knows, maybe they will come back born in a poor black mother in a red nazi type state, and have to face the discrimination?
    Just saying, karmetic justice.

11. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Surely you understand these concepts?
    I say, I do understand and thus my question still stands.
    Then the anser to that question is .. whatever answer is right for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

king anthony (12th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I say, the social conditioning that is, has falsely empowered most, with such nonsense as everyone is correct and that everything is an opinion.

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Lots happening on this thread.

One thing I noted, for myself, is I don't feel this dimension idea, of a fifth dimension and we enter it, holds water.
    I think it is just another channeling idea. So I will do some research (intuitively).
    I only say this because I realized yesterday I had bought into the idea that the world or parts of it were in danger. I must
    have picked up these ideas while reading a bunch of forums over the past few years (I was an avid channeler reader)....as I havn't had
    in intuitive foreknowledge of any 'end of planet/human civilization' causes for concern, issues.

Yes we are hearing, from a few sources (which we don't know are certain or accurate), that the world is out of cash. And that people we are
    referring to in mass as TPTB exist and therefore want us dead. But is it true, partially true or not true? I don't know.
    I can say there are military types that exist (we see them) and that people like warfare (see that) and that we each of us individually keep
    this game afloat (by sending our children to their 'education' centers so they can 'help their society').

I will say we probably were better off staying on farms (rather than going into the cities and trying out their form of 'schooling').

If there is anyone to blame, it would be ourselves (in all of this current uprising issues and lost money issues).
    Last edited by eileenrose; 16th February 2012 at 04:16.

15. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I say, the social conditioning that is, has falsely empowered most, with such nonsense as everyone is correct and that everything is an opinion.
    You're right, silly me thinking you might be correct.

Edit: That sounded way more rude than I intended it (but within contest I think you may understand) ... but curious to hear response if you have one ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th February 2012 at 07:55.

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

A discussion on the dynamics of group destiny verses individual destiny.
    First conflict is The Eternal Vs. The Infinite which I translate in 3D as Liberty Vs. Equality.
    People avoid duality because it says to them "now is a decision node" when actually we jump back and forth constantly between those ideals.

Beings are narratives of information processing information they are part of The Eternal if they choose Continuity in The Continuum.
    Fabrics are information traveling inwards and outwards along "the point becomes a sphere" geometry of the event horizon original position and its outward moving position.

Information processing information = Being-Presence
    Information traveling round trips = Becoming-Essence

The continuum is event horizons interacting creating time by information traveling instantaneously between horizons creating computational drag-vacumn pressure.

If the key conflict is The Eternal verses The Infinite translated as Liberty verses Equality then many decision states and sets would form complex strategy outlooks.
    As to limitless abilities, the only limit is ones management skills regarding simple ways of managing complex processes that create the environment the artist seeks. Here in dreamscape Earth the tilt is towards Equality with Liberty because that is what gets press, followers, adherents and partners in a creative endeavor.
    Whereas in Liberty the measure is more on self reliance and building and storing world construction tool sets.

Similar to the other thread on "Clear Channels" the onus of proof of the existence of a "Clear Channel" is on the operator of the channel in question.
    I work my own systems and the need to prove that to others doesn't enter the equation unless their is a malfunction between the filters and barriers that cause me to be a unique information process (being) and other unique information processes (beings). On the clock I use to construct systems I see a magor event every 25 years, with many lesser events along the way.

I believe in both points of view about seizing the beauty of the 3D construct were in and glorying in its beauty and raw power while staying cognizant and aware of the unlimited potential to construct other forms styles and catalogues of tools that are required for the next stage of information management. I prefer to call the totality of it all a continuum of constructs and probabilities rather than an illusion or virtual reality.

On a personal note I am a Libra so I get off on abstract dualities.
    I also could never be abducted because my fleet of ships is substantial
    If you need proof I suggest you write a few weeks prior to November 17 2064.
    Until then enjoy 3D university dreamscape Earth and don't envy those who come and go as they please because we have responsibilities to cause and effect as free will forming elaborate feedback loops in the free will creates destiny and destiny creates free will duality of choices.

I get the point though of the other side (concrete) of the argument.
    I consider the Sun Earth and Moon as personal friends who I feel gratitude towards. Looking on the other side of infinite possibility why would anyone gain extraordinary skills in dealing with the continuum other than to build or help build and facilitate a populated world of individuals interacting within free will's domain of, speed regulated-related, cause and effect ratios.

I admit the drama gets thick and involving towards being tempting at times.
    The sorting of processes seems ongoing and the chaos based power addicts seem to have reached the limits of cause and effects ability to stay stable and they are crumbling from within, hence some people predisposition to create internal structures based on their own unique "benign" desire to let things happen around them instead of happening to them in the ultra personal way.

I am here now in this world to restore my own personal balance between Truth and Love with Truth requiring added weight instead of removing weight from the Love side of the balance. Ultimately I built all new tools and clocks and scale balances - transformers and barrier systems (ships) to adapt to shifting
    realities. I chose not to reduce my capacity for Love (justice protecting mercy)
    and instead upgrade my ability to manage Truth as accurate descriptions of freedom and responsibility interacting as cause and effect learning processes.

Red = Point / Metallic = Sphere
    A demotivational gag on prime forms as hokey blather.
    A ironic version of the funnier aspects of artifact creation.
    The point to line to circle to spiral to sphere to spiral to circle to line to point.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

Cottage Rose (4th May 2012), InCiDeR (14th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Is it possible that when the shift occurs that not everyone will go to the same place when they acend. Because within each dimension there are also muliple dimensions and realities that you exist on. Maybe people will be spread out amongst the 3rd and 4th dimentional realities depending on there vibration.
    I firmly believe that's what 2012 is all about, creator is giving us the opportunity to co-create with the universe the reality we want to live in, as this is a universe of infinite possibilities, and when the split of this reality into multilpe new ones occur at the end of the year, we all end up in the one we created, Isn't this wonderful?.......thoughts become things, so choose the right ones.

19. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    ...And we wonder why WE don't know what's going on.
    Well said... now can you tell me... how do I get to where I'm going... I lost my map.
    You funny!
    That is how we get there.
    Toss the old map and methodically draw another.

I shall toss this into the mix.
    Occasionally the "Keys To The City" go missing.
    It seems like a game of button button "Who's" got the button.
    And it is because The Who-God is a very subtle being who loves life.

A bit from Bohm

Part 2 A Map And City Share Info as The Abstract

All six parts are online at youtube by clicking into the link at left corner.

Bohm: We acually make up everything, in the sense that all these theories are made up by us, but in these theories we place the parts, we may either place the parts as fundamental or the whole as fundamental. Now quantum mechanics is placing the whole as fundamental, that’s I think the most basic change it makes. Finally every theory is made up by us and we’re going to see if we can apply it coherently to reality. I think we could make an infinity of different kinds of theories and some of them would be more coherent than others. For example somebody mentally disturbed has another theory which we think is incoherent but to him it looks coherent, right. Because we can always ignore what is not working, we say we’ll solve that later.

Interviewer: Just just said that in reality we make it all up, not just the parts but also the whole. Could you explain that?

Bohm: Well, I think that that’s the question. What is the relationship of theory to reality. Now one view is that it reflects reality, that it corresponds to reality. Now I think that a view is only limited, like a map is said to correspond to a city. But there is nothing in the map that corresponds to anything in the city. But there is nothing in the map that corresponds to anything in the city, on the map you see dots and prints which is vaguely defined and the city is also vaguely defined. So what corresponds is certain abstractions that we abstract. But the map, the real test of the map is that it guides us correctly through the city. And if it is a wrong map we will find incoherence in our action, right. Now ..

Interviewer: But it’s not that you can compare this bit of the map, this bit of the city ..

Bohm: Well, only in a rough sense. That’s an abstraction. You can compare it, but it’s abstract. Therefore we make it all up, the question is how coherent is it when we try to make it work. That’s really the key. Now some theories are more coherent than others, but it’s often hard to tell. Because when we come to a theory as broad as a worldview, we find it very hard to detect incoherence because the worldview tends to state that things that don’t fit or are irrelevant or else says we’re gonna get them in order later, we haven’t solved that problem yet. So incoherence can easily be not noticed.

But if people are very, and also people would like not to have their worldviews questioned because they got used to them and feel comfortable with them. So therefore it’s very hard to question a worldview.

Interviewer: But in effect, that’s what you are doing?

Bohm: Yes.

Interviewer: And in effect you are questioning the whole western worldview?

Bohm: Yes, well I think all the worldviews have to be questioned. The eastern, the western. You see the west implicitly questioned the eastern worldview. Every worldview, I think, is limited. But I think the western worldviews limits have not been seen. And we need to go to a broader view, not necessary back to the eastern, though it may include some of the eastern. I think we need a kind of dialogue of these worldviews to go to something beyond.

Interviewer: Where do you see the limits of the western worldview?

Bohm: Well, just in the way that it focuses to much on analysis and it tends to lead to fragmentation. Now what I mean by fragmentation is not just division, distinction, because the parts and the whole are correlative concepts. A part is a part only because it’s part of the whole like a machine or a watch. Now a fragment is something you mean to break it up, to smash. So if you smash the watch you get fragments. Now the western view, it aims at getting the true parts of the universe, but in some ways perhaps it gets fragments. To some extend in physics it’s much more so, in fields like biology, psychology, sociology and so on.

Now if you brake it up falsely into fragments then you’re confused, you’re going to treat these separate when they’re not. And also you’re gonna unity what’s in the fragment when it’s not united. So it leads to confusion.

Interviewer: So in the west you confuse the part for the whole and vice versa.

Bohm: Yeah, you get confused about the part and the whole because you take a fragment as an independent whole.

Interviewer: But if you take the true whole, that includes everything. It would also include you and your perception of the whole.

Bohm: Yes.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

Cottage Rose (4th May 2012), InCiDeR (14th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Forgive me for my lack of knowledge but just how do we move between dimensions?

I find myself gravitating more towards a positive higher dimension with some of the life changes I have made over the past few months. I am transforming but into what?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

modwiz (13th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member azure's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel like the dreamworld and the astral are varying dimensions that mesh with this one...

24. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Here is my interpretation: I believe all is Maya (illusion) - or a dream world as some aborigines believe.

As when we dream, everything seems real. The people, the buildings, the emotions (as when we are being threatened, etc). But then we wake up and it all goes away. As we evolve consciously we begin to have lucid dreams, where we know that we are dreaming within the dream. Again, as we evolve, we begin to realize that within the lucid dream (rather than just being the voyeur, we can begin to effect the dream by making choices and taking action), but we still wake up to what we call reality.

As we evolve from this point, we begin to realize that each state is really just another state of consciousness, some of which we have defined as reality, or dream or lucid dream ~ and then a thought begins to grow: Could what we call reality also be "woken up" from?" As we have these thoughts and we release the fear of losing 'this life, and the people and things we've acquired in it', then we begin to have glimpses into another consciousness. At this point we have acquired more ability to create, and as we begin to understand that ability we awake to the next state of consciousness.

Is there an end to these states? I don't know, I expect it's when we totally connect with Divine Intelligence.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

eileenrose (16th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Edit: That sounded way more rude than I intended it (but within contest I think you may understand) ... but curious to hear response if you have one ...
    Rather then reword your comment, you let it stand and added a "disclaimer". You are curious to hear a response from me to what?

Quote Posted by Intraphase (here)
    Well said... now can you tell me... how do I get to where I'm going... I lost my map.
    You funny!
    It was meant to be - I am glad you see it for that.

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Forgive me for my lack of knowledge but just how do we move between dimensions?

I find myself gravitating more towards a positive higher dimension with some of the life changes I have made over the past few months. I am transforming but into what?
    I say, there are no other dimensions; however, there are others places and as tangible as this place. To believe human beings are something more then what they are, is a belief system for feel-good - if this is what is sought, then this is what will be obtain.

27. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I feel that we ALL will ascend on this planet, and no one will have to travel to anywhere else because all the changes will occur here, on planet Earth. Why would anyone want to travel to somewhere else, when our home is right here? I think that humans will undergo the strongest positive changes, and those who do not resonate to the Earth's magnetic field, like the visiting ET's disguised as humans, will have to find a new home for themselves, and maybe those humans who will not want to adjust to the positive changes will have the choice to go along with the ET's.

28. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rather then reword your comment, you let it stand and added a "disclaimer". You are curious to hear a response from me to what?.
    Correct, I chose carefully. What does that mean to you? I merely suggested that the answer you come up with is the one you seek. If you imply I am wrong than you imply little self confidence in your own answers as being valid. Herein lies the issue. IMHO. Not the other way around ... There is no absolute "rightness" -- you seem to be indicating that we are all missing the "absolute rightness" I suggest it is a figment of imagination. There are Truths and truths, but in my opinion - no standard of "rightness" that anyone must measure to. Experience is of equal validity. Thus, often personal answers are the answers that provide process, and process is goal in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast