+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life after death, 2012 and spiritual reality based on Brian's NDE

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Life after death, 2012 and spiritual reality based on Brian's NDE

28 dec 2010, so it might have been posted, but interesting enough if anyone missed out.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=k8_F8...eature=related

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

DNA (9th October 2011), Snowbird (9th October 2011), TraineeHuman (6th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Life after death, 2012 and spiritual reality based on Brian's NDE

This is really worth the time to learn from him. He is a wonderful speaker. I love the stories that he interjects about his family members. Hilarious! He is so natural and yet so informative explaining etheric subjects. There is a part 2.

Thanks for posting this!

Edit: my apologies. There is not a part 2 to this particular video presentation. The one posted in the opening post is complete. What I found were several parts from a different YouTube series by someone else.

However, I am adding this particular section because Brian describes how black magic is used to forcefully part the veil or ovoid (as he terms it) or cloud or mist that surrounds each of us. He describes this as used by black magicians to control humanity en masse. This is really an important point he is making.

Brian on his near-death experience and 2012. Part 2

Last edited by Snowbird; 9th October 2011 at 14:05.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

<8> (9th October 2011), DNA (9th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Default Re: Life after death, 2012 and spiritual reality based on Brian's NDE

I post the Pam Reynolds youtube video quite a bit.
    But it is the go to move for NDE experiences for me.

Pam had an anurysm that was going to kill her, and the only way to remove it was to technically kill her, drain all the blood from her body, and chill her to recreate the circumstances of hypothermia.
    Pam was hooked up to an EKG machine that showed her to be dead. No Brain waves. No way for her brain to record or use creative licence to imbellish an after death experience.
    When folks cross their arms stick their chin out and refuse to consider the possibility of life after death, I show them this video.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

<8> (9th October 2011), Snowbird (9th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread