+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trinary Solar Systems

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default Trinary Solar Systems

A lot of information has been presented about a second star in this solar system. Or a Binary solar system. However... In our religious texts.. (some of which are directly speaking on issues of cosmology and astronomy) the word "trinity" is used to explain our construct as spirit and matter combined into being.
    A thought came to me about this. Lets say that the "trinity" is indeed speaking about cosmological and/or celestial bodies and their effects here. And in this way, the aspects of these 3 cosmological objects cause matter or creation or matter to stabilize. And lets say that the texts are being implicit in explaining this one point ~ and that this aspects is rooted and can be measured in harmonics.

OK I will attempt to make my point ~ The pole of earth is at a tilt. N opposes S in rotation.
    I wonder, Is this a Trinary system?

What I am suggesting is that the north pole is anchored on an object in the solar system. And that this object rotates in opposition to another at the south anchoring the southern pole. And the equatorial plane of our detected 9 planets is managed by Sol our father star. These evaluations shows the possibility of a trinary system not binary. So two dwarfs or low mass stars at north and south on a very large orbit ~just inside the oort cloud and moving in perpendicular fashion to our orbit. This movement of smaller stars at our edge could explain the venus/comet like objects coming cyclically into our solar system.
    Last edited by nomadguy; 6th October 2011 at 00:43. Reason: typos
    Why not now?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

crosby (6th October 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (6th October 2011), Lord Sidious (5th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts
    Why not now?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

crosby (6th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread