+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aha Moments..

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Aha Moments..

Hi....

Every now and then we all have aha moments, all from small things in life to profound things that change our lives.
    If you read a book you really like 2-3 times and a few years pass by, you pick up the same book and read it and you get an aha moment.
    Why is that? You know the story in the book and you know the end, still you discovered something new, it's like the story got a new meaning for you.

This aha cant be explained to you, it's like you're going through a process in life and when you least expect it, you get an aha moment.

Last night i had a profound aha moment, from understanding i am eternal through all what i have studied so far in this life.
    It just came to me, like the veil has been lifted. It was overwhelming to finally understand, i could feel the energy, it was a top of the world feeling.

You feel like telling the world, you know they listen but they cant hear you.

My friends i love you so much, more then you know..

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

58andfixed (8th October 2011), Agape (8th October 2011), Anna (8th October 2011), Billy (6th October 2011), buckminster fuller (6th October 2011), ceetee9 (6th October 2011), DoubleHelix (8th October 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (8th October 2011), Herbert (6th October 2011), RedeZra (6th October 2011), Ruby L. (8th October 2011), Samsara (6th October 2011), shadowstalker (6th October 2011), Star1111 (6th October 2011), THIRDEYE (6th October 2011), Tony (6th October 2011), ulli (6th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: Aha Moments..

.....................................!!!!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

<8> (6th October 2011), Ruby L. (8th October 2011), ulli (6th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

last night l had one of those aha moments...i fell asleep on the couch and woke up and my legs and arms were floating above my body...i was asleep yet my mind was fully aware of what was going on with the floating sensations...i wanted more of the feeling i got from the floating i kept telling myself go with it...iwas an amazing feeling i felt free...of all the physical when this event transpired...i dont know what it was all i know is i want more..has anybody ever expierenced this and what is it called...... light love and abundance....thirdeye....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to THIRDEYE For This Post:

<8> (6th October 2011), 58andfixed (8th October 2011), Lord Sidious (6th October 2011), Tony (6th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,760 times in 350 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Hi....

Every now and then we all have aha moments, all from small things in life to profound things that change our lives.
    If you read a book you really like 2-3 times and a few years pass by, you pick up the same book and read it and you get an aha moment.
    Why is that? You know the story in the book and you know the end, still you discovered something new, it's like the story got a new meaning for you.

This aha cant be explained to you, it's like you're going through a process in life and when you least expect it, you get an aha moment.

Last night i had a profound aha moment, from understanding i am eternal through all what i have studied so far in this life.
    It just came to me, like the veil has been lifted. It was overwhelming to finally understand, i could feel the energy, it was a top of the world feeling.

LOVE to you too my friend - you are a joy to communicate with
    x
    "Thinking: The talking of the soul with itself” - Plato
    LOVE, LOVE, always LOVE

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star1111 For This Post:

<8> (6th October 2011), Lord Sidious (6th October 2011), THIRDEYE (6th October 2011), Tony (6th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Hi....

When the student is ready the teacher will appear...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

<8> (6th October 2011), Lord Sidious (6th October 2011), PurpleLama (8th October 2011), selinam (6th October 2011), THIRDEYE (6th October 2011), Tony (6th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear 8,
    If you have a moment, could you describe what was going on before the Aha!
    Did you have build up of inner questions, or did it come out of the blue?

Tony

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

<8> (6th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

We're right there with you. Those moments are wonderful. Now be prepared for a different journey....

@thirdeye.... don't try to force it... embrace and let go... " free your mind...."
    If you're not learning, you're not living

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taizen For This Post:

<8> (6th October 2011), THIRDEYE (6th October 2011), Tony (6th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Pre-Synchronicity is what I call those AH-HA moments.
    In other words you are meant to know this AH-HA issue that is going to be introduce to you in later life when You are mentally/spiritually/emotional ready to UNDERSTAND that Ah-HA moment

Like going to pre-school you ask your self why do I need to know my A B C's A few years down the road you learn to put together those ABC's into words, then you put those wods into sentences and so on,
    AH-HA YOU can now read. And now you get it.
    To me this is the same process.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

<8> (6th October 2011), THIRDEYE (6th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I find those moments make me feel quite wobbly.
    It is generally after a load of inner questioning,
    and suddenly the picture gets bigger.....too big!

Then more questions start to arise....then oo!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

<8> (6th October 2011), 58andfixed (8th October 2011), THIRDEYE (6th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

when i fell asleep behind the wheels

and woke up in my bed the morning after

and the car neatly parked outside

i had an AHAHA ; )

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Dear 8,
    If you have a moment, could you describe what was going on before the Aha!
    Did you have build up of inner questions, or did it come out of the blue?

Tony
    Hi Tony..

Before i backtrack i think i have to explain some routines i have.
    Every day i consciously choose what i look or listen to the last hours before i go to bed, i do so because i have the intention of experience
    something i want to know more about. This have helpt me to have a clear mind and to focus what i desire to know and of course remember my dreams.
    To be blunt, i have told my guides what "i" whant to experience every night.

Last night i ask for their guide and wisdom to show me whats important, "for the first time". I have to admit, reflecting back on this makes me
    realize how arogante i have been. (i did not remember any dreams that night)

I can't recall anything different during the day, i just saw a lovely youtube clip that night, and it just dawned on me, who "I" am.

Here is the clip....Enjoy my friend..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tjLouLHH-_I

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

58andfixed (8th October 2011), THIRDEYE (6th October 2011), Tony (8th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

May you experience many more

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

<8> (6th October 2011), THIRDEYE (6th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

tres cool, most excellent, 8.
    "Welcome back."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,399 times in 4,618 posts

Hi....

There are two kinds of mind, well..there's but one ...but for the sake of explanation..

There's a fluent stream of your original mind, self-effulgent intelligence, love and compassion ..the real you . The real mind of yours, most of us ..anyway..experience in limited way during this so called 'human incaranation' .
    When we do , we think in original ideas, we invent new thoughts, new words, new things and give them shape and meaning . It's not the act of 'creation' but it is, partaking in the act of creation by being who we are .

Then there's this repetitive human mind that relies on information acquired from outside, it reflects sensory perceptions, language patterns, logical systems, words, phrases, pictures, tunes, simply all pieces of information from outside, puts them on the table trying to form a full picture compares them one against the other .
    That's not the original mind though ..

When you forget the pulverized , scattered sense of human mind and have a glimps to your self-effulgent quintestial reality ,

you call this AHA moment

Depending how long it lasts ...Some of the old Dzogchen tantras state that if you can remain in that state for 24 hours a day fully conscious ..either your head blows up or you achieve enlightenment ..

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Billy (8th October 2011), meeradas (8th October 2011), PurpleLama (8th October 2011), Ruby L. (8th October 2011), seko (8th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

A wonderful clip.

In my experience, having been able to communicate this to others, is that:

1. Ideas and words don't have any meaning or value until I can first comprehend it. Sometimes I require a dictionary, and they may come from books, however they are only outside of me.

2. Once I can comprehend the idea and can relate to it, I have the potential to understand the idea. It's like I'm wearing the shoes now, and is the essence between words & understanding.

It is the reason why I like to live my ideas, because I get to experience the emotional involvement with it, and gain an understanding of whatever idea got me there.

I'm big on doing, gaining the experience, for the understanding of the idea.

For me it's the difference between mere information and knowing.

Thank goodness there is a flow of experiences coming forth about NDE's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Billy (8th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread