+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Human Evolution

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

Default Human Evolution

Hi Guys,
    I thought I'd give my two cents worth about human evolution. I was orginally going to reply to the thread titled The Collective Evolution 2: The Human Experience. But since this is my first hand experiences I didn't want it to get lost in another thread, (moderators please do not move this title).

As a little background, I have had a few different experiences in my life for example telepathy with humans and animals, future predictions, influencing others actions by the use of my mind for example for quite a few years I have been able to get a close friend or family member to call me by phone within a half an hour just by thinking about them making a phone call to me.

I would at times be able to simply want something to be and it happens. The process for us I believe is completely natural, effortless, there is no learning process to it. It will be for all of us as easy as breathing air.
    I think, gauging from the recent increase in frequency in my experiences and abilities, that our conscious evolution is upon us right now, we are changing right now. Seriously be careful for what you wish for!

Negative Forces
    As another note the negative force that exist on earth will be aware of the changes that are occuring within you and will do "absolute everything" in their power to make you feel fear and despair, including using loved ones against you.
    Fear allows them to keep you in their control/paradigm. Do not allow yourself to to give into fear at all "you know who are and do not doubt yourself no matter what happens around you". Be centred and strong for yourself and those around you, your state of mind will influence those around you.

The negative forces feed off your despair. I was attacked this week by small two foot long dark entities that travel in packs I awoke to feel for a split second two small pin pricks in the base of my neck and my left arm was numb, considering how i was lying in the recovery position there was no reason for my arm going numb, my house mate saw these entities too and it was here screams at them to "get lost" that woke me up. This is the second time I have felt despair and both times I have been physcially attacked by dark entities.

I am just an ordinary guy, take what you wish from my experience. I simple felt an urgue to relay my experiences to my fellow Avalonians, especially now because I feel our changes are now truely begininng to happen.

All the best Boris.
    Last edited by BMJ; 7th October 2011 at 15:10.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

<8> (7th October 2011), aranuk (9th October 2011), Carmen (7th October 2011), Cidersomerset (7th October 2011), crosby (9th October 2011), Dawn (9th October 2011), fifi (9th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), ketturah (7th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (7th October 2011), shadowstalker (9th October 2011), skamandar (9th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Human Evolution

Thanks BMJ Interesting ...on the subject of the entities I heard a coast to coast programme a while back , I cannot remember the guest but the subject and answer i can recall.
    If you are contacted by an entity either in your mind or physically they said if you firmly tell them to go , they will. Now thats all well and fine, yeah I thought.
    Anyway some time afterthat I was having a vivid dream of a real grey not a drone, clear as can be just staring at me, I can remember saying to myself if you are not friendly go
    away and it did........Now this could all just have been a dream and my memmory had dragged up something I heard from the show......Only the dream was a lot more vivid
    than normal and I can still picture it now as I am typing. So if it comes back firmly tell them to go and see if it works...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th October 2011 at 17:42.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (7th October 2011), aranuk (9th October 2011), BMJ (8th October 2011), Dawn (9th October 2011), ketturah (7th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (7th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ketturah's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you see Light entities? If so, what do they look like?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ketturah For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi Ketturah,
    I have seen the spirit of the puppy I and my best friend have, on two seperate occasions. It was a ball of intense white light about the size of a tennis ball.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    So if it comes back firmly tell them to go and see if it works...Steve
    Thanks Steve,
    I have tried that and it does work.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

aranuk (9th October 2011), Cidersomerset (8th October 2011), Dawn (9th October 2011), fifi (9th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Hi Ketturah,
    I have seen the spirit of the puppy I and my best friend have, on two seperate occasions. It was a ball of intense white light about the size of a tennis ball.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks Steve,
    How do you know it is spirit of puppy? I asked about light entities because my kid has been seeing things when I am not in the room. She has described moving balls of light too! That is why I asked what they looked like. She also has seen dark shadows. They scare her, any advise of what I should do?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ketturah For This Post:

aranuk (9th October 2011), BMJ (9th October 2011), Dawn (9th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6

Quote Posted by ketturah (here)
    Hi Ketturah,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks Steve,
    How do you know it is spirit of puppy? I asked about light entities because my kid has been seeing things when I am not in the room. She has described moving balls of light too! That is why I asked what they looked like. She also has seen dark shadows. They scare her, any advise of what I should do?
    Hi Ketterah,

I am going to do my best here for you and your daughter.

I'll start w/ the dark shadows that scare your daughter. There is a sort of "war" for souls going on here on earth and the spirit planes that is becoming more and more intense and obvious -apparent. Many people are reporting seeing the same shadows and worse much much worse.

Here are a few things you can do. Yes, you and your daughter can tell them to go away. You can say if you are not from God, Creator...etc. that I do not want you here or allowed here only those of the highest Source our Creator are allowed here. Something like that with intent. Another thing you can do is use fire place ash or sea salt or if you like kosher salt and sprinkle it all the way around your house and even in the house around all of the openings doors etc. I know this may seem a little strange -but in traditional cultures many of them do this. You can also ask your own spirit(s) (guides) for protection and help. The other thing you can do is to work with the Light draw it down through your head to your feet and visualize it expanding out of your center and creating bubble around you and your daughter. Also you can work with deep pink and create bubble.

Moving balls of light: Yes they are spirits. The white, blue, purple and deep pink balls of light are higher spirits -if they are yellow or green usually not so good and red spirit balls are usually warrior spirits.
    Sometimes spirits travel in their true form -balls of light and then if need be they take on form. Some are small or larger; some are denser -have more mass at center and have a glow to them the further away from the center. Of course there are many many kinds of spirits and beings and highly intelligent and beautiful. I hope this helped a little.

Nora

we are all related

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

aranuk (9th October 2011), BMJ (9th October 2011), Cidersomerset (9th October 2011), Dawn (9th October 2011), ketturah (9th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Bulgaria Avalon Member skamandar's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are contacted by an entity either in your mind or physically they said if you firmly tell them to go , they will. Now thats all well and fine, yeah I thought.
    Anyway some time afterthat I was having a vivid dream of a real grey not a drone, clear as can be just staring at me, I can remember saying to myself if you are not friendly go
    away and it did........
    I think that if something comes to you there is ALWAYS a reason. By simply telling it to go - you are learning nothing from the experience. Even if a not friendly creature comes to you - you can learn a lot from observing it attacking you. This is how I got a lot of knowledge about my week sides. FEAR NOT - remember? Explore and learn is what you have to do.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skamandar For This Post:

aranuk (9th October 2011), Cidersomerset (9th October 2011), Dawn (9th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

[How do you know it is spirit of puppy? I asked about light entities because my kid has been seeing things when I am not in the room. She has described moving balls of light too! That is why I asked what they looked like. She also has seen dark shadows. They scare her, any advise of what I should do?
    I assume it was a good spirit because the second time both I and my friend saw the spirit come straight out of the puppies face and moved across the room and then out threw the lounge room wall, and I could not imagine anything bad coming out of Holly, she is made up of all things nice and is geniunely 100% full of goodness.

Dark shadows I know what your daughter means, I along with my friend & Holly felt uneasy that night just before my first experience, please read my topic link below, from my experience if you tell them to go away they have to leave you alone and they do, as I understand it it is a universal law of non intereference. Also a positive state of mind, try to ensure your daughter has a positive state of mind before she goes to sleep, (as a mum you know what makes her happy), and also ensure the house hold is a happy place. Does she have any issues that maybe bothering her, that need to be addressed? Also as suggested by Astrid, please see the thread link below, and others I did a smugging of my house with sage and that works to.

Take a look at my topic here it may help:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...another-spirit

In relation to the above link all the contributors were helpful, and Astrid personally assisted with my situation, maybe it would be a good idea to contact Astrid or 9eagle9.
    Last edited by BMJ; 9th October 2011 at 09:03.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

aranuk (9th October 2011), Dawn (9th October 2011), ketturah (9th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Hi Ketturah,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks Steve,
    Hi Ketterah,

I am going to do my best here for you and your daughter.

I'll start w/ the dark shadows that scare your daughter. There is a sort of "war" for souls going on here on earth and the spirit planes that is becoming more and more intense and obvious -apparent. Many people are reporting seeing the same shadows and worse much much worse.

Here are a few things you can do. Yes, you and your daughter can tell them to go away. You can say if you are not from God, Creator...etc. that I do not want you here or allowed here only those of the highest Source our Creator are allowed here. Something like that with intent. Another thing you can do is use fire place ash or sea salt or if you like kosher salt and sprinkle it all the way around your house and even in the house around all of the openings doors etc. I know this may seem a little strange -but in traditional cultures many of them do this. You can also ask your own spirit(s) (guides) for protection and help. The other thing you can do is to work with the Light draw it down through your head to your feet and visualize it expanding out of your center and creating bubble around you and your daughter. Also you can work with deep pink and create bubble.

Moving balls of light: Yes they are spirits. The white, blue, purple and deep pink balls of light are higher spirits -if they are yellow or green usually not so good and red spirit balls are usually warrior spirits.
    Sometimes spirits travel in their true form -balls of light and then if need be they take on form. Some are small or larger; some are denser -have more mass at center and have a glow to them the further away from the center. Of course there are many many kinds of spirits and beings and highly intelligent and beautiful. I hope this helped a little.

Nora

we are all related
    That's good advise thank you Nora.
    In relation to the sea salt, I was told to keep a bowl of salt beside my bed and that also worked. I would agree with your Nora I think the battle between dark and light is really intentisfying now.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

aranuk (9th October 2011), Dawn (9th October 2011), ketturah (9th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

I'm not sure if anything like a 'battle between light and dark' is intensifying. I think people are simply becoming consciously aware of what has been going on for a very long time. Having multidimensional awareness and an opened 3rd eye can be very unsettling at first. I have seen these types of things since 1955... so I don't think it is new... I just think it is becoming more conscious for all of us.

I'm so glad you are not telling your daughter that what she is aware of is not there. That is the tried and true method of dealing with small children and it shuts them down psychically as they try to please the adults by losing their awareness of that realm.

Many of these are multidimensional and brought in by TPTB in rituals. They are used to control the population. Everyone I know who has awoken comes under psychic attack. It is actually a badge that you have arrived. The more neutral you become with them, the more powerful you will become, and the more they will bow to your authority.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

aranuk (9th October 2011), BMJ (9th October 2011), fifi (9th October 2011), ketturah (9th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Abundant Traveler (here)
    I'm not sure if anything like a 'battle between light and dark' is intensifying. I think people are simply becoming consciously aware of what has been going on for a very long time. Having multidimensional awareness and an opened 3rd eye can be very unsettling at first. I have seen these types of things since 1955... so I don't think it is new... I just think it is becoming more conscious for all of us.

I'm so glad you are not telling your daughter that what she is aware of is not there. That is the tried and true method of dealing with small children and it shuts them down psychically as they try to please the adults by losing their awareness of that realm.

Many of these are multidimensional and brought in by TPTB in rituals. They are used to control the population. Everyone I know who has awoken comes under psychic attack. It is actually a badge that you have arrived. The more neutral you become with them, the more powerful you will become, and the more they will bow to your authority.
    Another weird thing that scared her was her bedroom door opened by itself and she came running downstairs and wouldn't go back with out me. It also happened to me a few weeks later. I was trying a meditation for the 1st time in many years and when I finished and opened my eyes, my bedroom door opened by itself. I don't get afraid though.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ketturah For This Post:

aranuk (9th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #12

Hi,

This is a good thread. And The Abundant Traveler is right....so so right and I would love to go into this but someone keeps trying to hack into my computer and it has crashed a couple of times this week and I just saved it from another..... so hopefully I will get to see you all tomorrow. So I am going to call it a night.

Sleep well everyone

Nora

we are all related

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

BMJ (9th October 2011), Cidersomerset (9th October 2011), ketturah (9th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Yet another perspective on 2012
    and what it may mean for us.

(Note from OP: the following came in the newsletter from Aluna Joy's site:
    http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/articles.html
    though I don't know where exactly on that site the following is from, buy you can go to the above link or google Sri Kalki Bhagavan, the source of the info following, for more info about him.
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but it's about human evolution, so hopefully it's appropriate here.
    It's also about the earth's magnetic field, and the significance of 2012, which I think is directly related to human evolution, and it's an interesting theory, because it speaks of the Earth's CORE stopping in it's rotation and then reversing directions, not the whole planet, which I had not heard before as a possibility. )
    Sri Kalki Bhagavan says: "Most of you know that the earth has got a magnetic field. As the earth's molten core is rotating; the magnetic field is created. The thought sphere of the human mind is located in the earth's magnetic field. This mag-netic field has been weakening dramatically over the last ten years.... Now, in physics there is a parameter called “Schumann's Resonance”. Using that we can determine the strength of the earth's magnetic field. While for many centuries, it was constant around 7.80 cycles per second, during the last 7-8 years, it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically. If you work it out mathematically, it appears that, by the year 2012, the "Schuman's Resonance" is likely to be 13 cycles per second. When this reso-nance is 13 cycles per second, the earth’s core would stop rotating with mag-netic field gone, your mind is gone. When I say "your mind", what I mean is your "samskaras". The pressure of the past 11.000 years of samskaras will vanish.

In the Dharma, we also say, “Mind is Karma”. All actions start from your mind. The mind is nothing but a storehouse of samskaras or past life vasanas from which all action emanates. This is stored in the earth’s magnetic field. So in the year 2012, it will become zero for a few days. After that the core will start rotating again. This would be a fresh beginning for man or the dawn of the Golden Age. This is the significance of the year 2012. How do we know, it will happen? The study of fossil records has shown that, it happens roughly after 11.000 years. It’s only a short time away and then we can all start afresh. That is why I want you to become enlightened by 2012. If you are enlight-ened, with all your samskaras gone, we can begin a new yuga, which can be called Sathya Yuga or the Golden Age. Man will enter into a new state of al-tered consciousness.

As I told you already, the earth’s resonance is increasing which means the earth’s heart is undergoing a transformation. The earth has got a physical body, like you have a body. It has got a consciousness as well. Now as the resonance is increasing the earths heart functioning very differently from before. Now, your heart and the earth’s heart are connected. The earth’s heart can be influ-enced by your heart and vice versa. That is why, it is essential that your heart-beat synchronises with the earth’s resonance. This means your heart must flower. Your heart will flower when you discover love in your relationships.

If you have discover love, you must stop judging your parents, spouses, etc., internally. Nobody can be judged as the whole universe directly influences all events, even the behaviour of the people.

So learn to experience life. Life has to be experienced, be it pain or pleasure."
    Join in on the 2012 discussion at http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin

(2nd note from OP) I just checked out the facebook page and the responses from readers were mostly negative, critical of both the scientific info and the guru, which could well be accurate.
    I don't know anything about him, though I do enjoy some of Aluna Joy's articles. Some incriminating evidence about the guru here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki_Bhagavan )
    Last edited by onawah; 9th October 2011 at 19:35.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th October 2011), ketturah (9th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Hi Skamandar Its wierd I was not scared in my dream, infact I did not know what to say, it just happened the face of the Gray was looking at me and it was a reflex action, wether I was concious of it or not. Although I do not particularly want to speak to any unfriendly entities, unless there is good reason. I am a naturally look on the 'Bright side of Life' person and look forward to the next few years, for I hope disclosure is not to far away, hopefully by friendly ET's themselves.....Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th October 2011 at 22:38.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hi Guys,
    FYI, I was listening tonight to George K, see link below, he actually talks about the type of attack that occured to me recently goes from 8 - 15 minutes marks.

Link:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4pNi-...eature=related

30. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Good Suggestions here...and a couple more...

Get some Sage and 'smudge' Your Home and Your Daughter's room, Ketterah...darker entities are repelled by the burning of Sage and its natural cleansing qualities!

ENJOY the sunlight more...really embrace the light in your own way...simply go outside in the sunlight with Your Daughter and "think" about all of its benefits and life enhancing gifts...darker entities do not like sunlight and these entities are simply brushed away by a conscious personal relationship of gratitude with the life giving light : )

The Best to You and Your Daughter!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

BMJ (11th October 2011), ketturah (10th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread