+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Dolores Cannon Interview

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Default Dolores Cannon Interview

Dolores Cannon there are 4 parts from Sept. 2010 Thanks Astrid.

She talks about how to move with the Earth into the next level of frequency and how to prepare.

Part 2
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=77WmM...&feature=feedu

Part3
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=KTm8g...eature=related

Part4
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=AZonk...eature=related
    Last edited by Referee; 8th October 2011 at 06:48.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (7th October 2011), Calz (7th October 2011), Camilo (7th October 2011), Caren (8th October 2011), christian (17th November 2011), crosby (9th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th October 2011), fifi (8th October 2011), ketturah (7th October 2011), Kindling (9th October 2011), ktlight (9th October 2011), Mark (8th October 2011), Mystique (8th October 2011), shadowstalker (8th October 2011), TraineeHuman (9th October 2011), truth4me (8th October 2011), WhiteFeather (8th October 2011), Yoda (8th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Re: New Dolores Cannon Interview

She's a sweetheart. Very cool. Thanks!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Caren (8th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th October 2011), Mark (8th October 2011), Referee (8th October 2011), WhiteFeather (8th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

Excellent. Love listenin' to Dolores break it down. So matter-of-fact with great energy.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Caren (8th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th October 2011), Referee (8th October 2011), WhiteFeather (8th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Great interview.
    But its not new, the original was done by Lilou on Sep 22, 2010

Lilou's channel is cool, she interviews lots of great people.

https://youtube.com/user/liloumace#g/u

http://juicylivingtour.com/
    Last edited by astrid; 8th October 2011 at 03:00.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Caren (17th November 2011), jackovesk (17th October 2011), Referee (8th October 2011), truthseekerdan (8th October 2011), WhiteFeather (8th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Are people still having faith in this woman... ok Whatever.

Wish someone would ask her why she doesn't check when she has an event and hypnotises people that they actually come out of it.. or why she teaches anyone who is willing to pay money to learn hypnosis.. takes the money and leaves town...lol... good 1...

If somebody doesn't believe me fine, you didn't see what she left behind...
    Last edited by Lita; 8th October 2011 at 12:36.
    Know that you are Love ...Know thatyou are Loved & be a peace on your journey

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lita For This Post:

jackovesk (17th October 2011), Referee (8th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by Lita (here)
    Are people still having faith in this woman... ok Whatever.

Wish someone would ask her why she doesn't check when she has an event and hypnotises people that they actually come out of it.. or why she teaches anyone who is willing to pay money to learn hypnosis.. takes the money and leaves town...lol... good 1...

If somebody doesn't believe me fine, you didn't see what she left behind...
    Please tell what she left behind? I´d like to know, because I have seriously considered trying hypno-therapy myself..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Referee (8th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

As a qualified Hypnotherapist, I can say that learning how to hypnotize is not that difficult, its what you do when the client is in trance to alleviate the health issues that takes the time and effort to master.
    Im not in awe of Dolores as while there could be some truth in the concepts of separating world etc
    For me she does not come across as tremendously loving.
    At times seems a bit cross with interviewers who have not fully read or appreciated her books.

If you read "Many Lives Many Master" you will get a sense of humility running through it, from that author, who's name escapes me.
    Dolores however seems to have a sizable ego.
    Who knows!!!

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

jackovesk (17th October 2011), meeradas (8th October 2011), Referee (8th October 2011), transiten (8th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Grandma Cannon Is The Goods. She's The Real Deal. Hope I didn't upset anyone by saying that.
    Whatever resonates with you keep, whatever doesn't, discard. Personally I haven't discarded anything from Grandma as of yet.

Grandma Cannon Her Bio:

Dolores Cannon, a regressive hypnotherapist and psychic researcher who records "Lost" knowledge, was born in St. Louis, Missouri in 1931. She was educated and lived in St. Louis until her marriage in 1951 to a career Navy man. She spent the next 20 years traveling all over the world as a typical Navy wife, and raising her family. In 1970 her husband was discharged as a disabled veteran, and they retired to the hills of Arkansas. She then started her writing career and began selling her articles to various magazines and newspapers. She has been involved with hypnosis since 1968, and exclusively with past-life therapy and regression work since 1979. She has studied the various hypnosis methods and thus developed her own technique which enabled her to gain the most efficient release of information from her clients. Dolores is now teaching her unique technique of hypnosis all over the world.

In 1986 she expanded her investigations into the UFO field. She has done on-site studies of suspected UFO landings, and has investigated the Crop Circles in England. The majority of her work in this field has been the accumulation of evidence from suspected abductees through hypnosis.

Dolores is an international speaker who has lectured on all the continents of the world. Her thirteen books are translated into twenty languages. She has spoken to radio and television audiences worldwide. Articles about/by Dolores have appeared in several U.S. and international magazines and newspapers. Dolores was the first American and the first foreigner to receive the "Orpheus Award" in Bulgaria for the highest advancement in the research of psychic phenomenon. She has received Outstanding Contribution and Lifetime Achievement awards from several hypnosis organizations.

Dolores has become, perhaps, the world's most unlikely expert on the prophecies of Nostradamus. A retired Navy wife from Huntsville, AR, USA, Dolores was nearly fifty years old when she began experimenting with hypnosis and past-life regression. The results were, to say the least, quite spectacular!

Working through several different subjects, Dolores was able to establish communication with the living Michel De Notredame, better known as the prophet, Nostradamus. His revelations and their impact on our own time are both fascinating and at times frightening.

Dolores has written the three volume set "Conversations With Nostradamus", the series on the translation of Nostradamus' quatrains. This series contains the translation of almost 1000 prophecies, all interpreted for the first time and have been in print since 1989. It is considered the most accurate interpretation of the prophecies ever printed.

Dolores has been a UFO investigator for twenty years, using her skills as a regressionist to help people that had been involved in abduction cases. She has written several books on the UFO information volunteers have revealed while under hypnosis.

In addition to the three volumes of "Conversations With Nostradamus", Dolores has completed:"The Legend of Starcrash", "Keepers of the Garden", "Legacy from the Stars", "A Soul Remembers Hiroshima", "They Walked With Jesus", "Jesus and the Essenes" and "Between Death and Life". "The Custodians", discusses in detail information regarding distorted time, screen memories, reasons for abductions, implants and much, much more....

Her latest books, "The Convoluted Universe Series", goes further into complex metaphysical theories and covers "mind-bending" concepts.

Other books dealing with more of her most interesting hypnosis cases are forthcoming.

The Custodians by Dolores Cannon ebook free PDF.
    http://flavian.ro/engleza/Dolores%20...Custodians.pdf

Love this video by Pleadian Starseeder on Dolores Cannon

Would you care to join us on The New Earth Paradigm and The Greatest Show On Earth?
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 8th October 2011 at 14:21.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

ajyana (8th December 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th October 2011), karelia (17th November 2011), Kristo (9th October 2011), Referee (8th October 2011), truth4me (9th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Your right Chris it doesn't take a lot to learn how to hypnotise somebody...I am also a hypnotherapist . I also agree on your take of her.

Define, there is nothing wrong with being hypnotised, just make sure you have somebody qualified..

This is what I have knowledge of, Dolores Cannon came to Australia which she does every so often, a friend now dead was right into her work... so she went to an event, they as a group were hypnotised and when they were to come out of it and write what they got/saw this friend just sat there and didn't move.. totally out of it. Nobody looked to see if everyone in the room was ok... nobody noticed that my friend wasn't ok and wasn't writing... also Dolores didn't ask this friend if she was depressed and she was... you don't hypnotise depressed people..some of them don't want to come out of it ..I just wish I had been there as I would have spoken up at the time.

This friend was probably about the same age as Dolores maybe older, she was in pain, she wanted healing because Dolores says people get healed with her hypnosis... from what I gather..my friend believed in her..

The other thing, she has workshops to teach people what she does, now, when I became a hypnotherapist it was clear on who to hypnotise and who not to, we had to know what we were doing with people and we had to pass an examination...nobody had to know anything with Dolores they just needed the money and the time to take the 1 day class...then Dolores was off back to the US.. I am sorry if I offend anyone but this to me is irresponsible ..

Anyway she left a mess with my friend and somebody other than Dolores had to get her out of it.

So I am a little biased as far as Dolores is concerned....and also in an interview Kerry did with her, Kerry asked her a question, can't remember right now just what that was but she just wouldn't answer and Kerry kept asking but didn't get anywhere.

Lita

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lita For This Post:

delfine (8th October 2011), greybeard (8th October 2011), meeradas (8th October 2011), Referee (9th October 2011), sunflower (9th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

@Lita Wow, that sounds really unprofessional and careless. To me, the idea of gruop-hypnosis in itself sounds like an invitation for trouble...
    Concerning the Kerry-interview, was it the question about the reptilians that you have in mind? I heard that Cannon consistently ignored that one.

@greybeard I think the author is Brian L. Weiss. Just bought a self-hypnosis book/CD from him.
    I haven´t got any results yet though. Maybe I´m hard to hypnotize, dunno?
    Last edited by delfine; 8th October 2011 at 16:47.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (8th October 2011), Referee (9th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

How strange it is that some people get touchy about hypnosis and yet still mindlessly watch mainstream TV, read magazines and the newspapers. These are all covert hypnotic tools that work exceptionally well, if only because most people are not aware of their power. Most people are 'suggestable' especially when they are blind to the hypnotists methods. Media is the greatest source of mind manipulation on this planet. If you really want to get mad at something, chuck your TV out, never watch another advert again, don't buy newspapers and magazines and be very selective about which music your listen to.

Mmm, gets challenging doesn't it. I also agree with Chris's view here, as I am aslo an NLP practitioner and Ericksonian therapist

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

christian (17th November 2011), karelia (17th November 2011), Lita (9th October 2011), Referee (9th October 2011), Ruby L. (9th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

1159 agreed on mass hypnosis via media and yes out with the TV..

Grandma Cannon... not to be insulting here but....PLLLLLEEEEEEEEESSSSE...... by using that word Grandma to me says that we are supposed to trust this woman...sweet little old grey haired old lady who has been doing this for a long time and written books... sorry but I don't care how old somebody is.. what they have done and how long they have done it... if at any time it is used irresponsibly then no thanks from me...if other want to buy what she is selling great, none of my business.. What she has done wrong also need to be addressed and I have done my part in that..

Define, Yes it was the question about ET's not sure if it was Reptilian or Greys... it was whoever she is in contact with and 'protect' her. I think, would go check it out but don't want to sit through the vid again.

What it comes down to is how people view this person, I have only stated what I know ... I am also not drawn to her at all.. some are, some are not... its that simple... I want to know truth... period... if you put yourself out there with what you do and what you have written then its up for the people to judge the material.. is it truth or not, is it half truth to hook or not...

So much of the ET.. disclosure spiritual movement or whatever you want to call it have been using half truths or just enough truth to hook people for years now... usually people have a truth metre ...they pick up on what hits as truth and accept the rest thinking its truth...
    Last edited by Lita; 9th October 2011 at 05:39.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lita For This Post:

Referee (9th October 2011), truth4me (9th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

I have met her. She lives in the same region I do and I have met quite a few people who have studied with her, had regressions with her, etc.
    Before I met her, I heard both good and bad reports.
    The good reports were always about how knowledgeable and experienced she is, etc.
    The bad reports were about how aloof, proud, arrogant and uncaring she is. Not just impersonal, but uncaring.
    There were a couple of corroborating stories from people who were at the same event about how she refused to speak when she had agreed to because she discovered someone else had received equal billing, so apparently she demands top celebrity status and is very competitive with others in her field.
    A friend stayed at my place right after she had a reading with Dolores, and she was very, very traumatized and shaken afterwards. She would not go into detail, but just said that she would never do it again.
    I decided to reserve judgement until I actually met Dolores myself and heard her lecture, and once I did,
    IMHO:
    I think she is very knowledgeable, but also cold, aloof and arrogant. She is not grandmotherly at all.
    She is not coming from her heart, but from her head.
    She says she wants to reach as many people as possible, but I think there are a lot of mixed motives there, a lot of them having to do with power, fame and fortune.
    I would not attend one of her classes or regression sessions.
    There may be people who are training with her who bring a different, more caring aspect to the work, but I would not want to train with her, myself.
    That said, I also think that she could change. I have seen people change who I never expected would. Considering the field of work she is in, the kind of people she is surrounded by, I think it's very possible.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th October 2011 at 07:12.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ajyana (8th December 2011), delfine (9th October 2011), karelia (17th November 2011), Lita (10th October 2011), nomadguy (17th November 2011), Referee (9th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member oddjob428's Avatar
    Thanks

I have read her new book "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" and enjoyed it. It's basically about how E.T. souls from all over the universe have volunteered to incarnate on Earth to help with the transformation. The E.T.'s have always had the rule of non-interference but this plan was a way to circumvent this rule. I'm thinking about getting her upcoming book "Convoluted Universe" book 4.

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Now, how about Dolores going head to head with Ventura or Icke ?
    Last edited by Taurean; 17th November 2011 at 01:35.
    Sapere aude

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

nomadguy (17th November 2011), Referee (17th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Her experiences in hypnosis are remarkable, her Convoluted Universe books were a huge inspiration for me, they convinced me of her genuineness. What I also saw from the books, is that she indeed operates from an intellectual point of view, which has advantages and disadvantages. I appreciate her and take the good with the bad.

Her exceptional feature when doing regressions is reaching the "subconscious" / "oversoul" / "higher self", which is the part that has all the knowledge, we all share this common higher self. It was "them" (it refers to itself in the plural), who told her to teach her technique. At first she would only accept trained hypnotherapists but there was a huge demand from laymen and she found, that those were less biased and became better regressionists.

She could limit the number of her classes and check every applicant individually, this again would have advantages and disadvantages, I don't want to be the judge on what would be better. After all, she doesn't force anybody to do anything, it's personal responsibility. In the case, that Lita presented, the classmates should have noticed something, it's unfair to demand her to act responsible but not demand that from the participants. I heard other stories, where her students and their clients experienced frightening stuff, but it is possible to contact her, there is a student forum and again, at some point every student will encounter a situation, that is beyond what a master had shown, this is common sense, so I suggest people should consider taking self-responsibility.

I think she often formulates something in a clumsy way, as seen in the interview with Kerry, and she does not see the common ground. I refer especially to her views on 'negative ETs' and 'possession', both of which she denies the existence of. I found, that she sees everything as one and thus there can be no 'outside' possession and negativity is just a 3d concept of duality, after all it's all about experiencing without judging it one way or the other. I noticed a lot of yellow in her aura, which points at intellectualization or even dogmatism, but also white and blue, which are very good for healing.

She offers people powerful tools, two-edged swords... - I can see how many people cut themselves or even others, but I also appreciate how she helps people to cut through ignorance.

Her self-assuredness and strict routines make her an appropriate person for 'them' to work with, I suppose. She continually states, that 'they' do the major work when it comes to healing, not her, she emphasizes how 'they' find the appropriate life for the person to look at and she asks 'them', why it was shown to the person.

I took one of her classes, I also created a thread after I finished it.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hypnosis-class

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Anna (17th November 2011), Corncrake (17th November 2011), Dora (5th November 2014), marielle (17th November 2011), onawah (17th November 2011), Referee (17th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread