Thread: Dr. Steven Greer (2010 - 2012)

1. Link to Post #401
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Greer: Disclosure Project 10 years later

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    If I have to have one over the other, it would be free energy over disclosure. The latter is inevitable, the former is being held in abeyance to our, and the planets', detriment.

In my mind I know they both exist, it is free energy that would effect our lives in practical ways immediately.
    Free energy? why would they allow us to have free energy when they can charge ridiculous prices for what we're already getting? I would rather disclosure. bring it all down and start over again making it fair for all..
    We see things differently. My preference for one does not mean the other wouldn't be just fine with me. My view may even be misguided.

2. Link to Post #402
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I don't know what Dr Greer is about now but I thought the information released in the original Disclosure Project interviews was amazing and some of the best witness testimony out there and yes, in the early days he really did go through a hell of a lot. I followed his progress quite regularly up until about 18 months ago and then I have to admit I got bored! It was always a re-hash of old material or the discussion of UFO sightings on one of his expeditions which never really amounted to much - obviously much better if you are there. Now I was really keen to go on one of these and when he visited the UK a few years ago I thought I would be able to afford it not having to include flights to the US but it was still phenomenally expensive so I drove myself down to Wiltshire just for the lecture. The lecture was just same old stale information I had heard ten times before and the images he showed I had seen on the DVD I already had. Apart from the fact that I met some interesting people there it was a disappointment .... and yes he was surrounded by his usual group of female followers. I really don't like the in fighting between some groups or personalities on the UFO circuit - I strongly feel everyone should pull together to get disclosure - but there are some big ego's out there and not just Dr. Greer's. FWIW Richard Dolan appears to be one of the most objective and critical researchers on the scene at the moment. Dr Greer had practised meditation since he was a teenager and there was often a highly spiritual side to his UFO encounters - particularly at the time when Sheri Adamiak died. I think this may be one of the reasons he is so opposed to the idea that there may be 'bad' aliens out there - he believes they are lower dimensional or astral beings.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

JRS (23rd November 2011)

4. Link to Post #403
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Bingo! Richard Dolan - I agree with Morning Star, he's one of the most objective, and doesn't appear to have a big ego or ulterior motives other than finding the truth and exposing it.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

5. Link to Post #404
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,557 times in 5,659 posts

Default Greer on the space program

Dr Greer and Ted Loder discuss behind the scenes on the space program.
    topics include;
    -the Shuttle program ends with no viable alternative
    -secret space program
    -internal struggle with disclosure

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cartomancer (5th January 2012), Jenci (6th January 2012), kemo (6th January 2012), Lifebringer (5th January 2012), shadowstalker (5th January 2012), Trail (5th January 2012), ZAINA (5th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #405
    Thanks

Default Greer/Loder on free energies & 2012

Dr. Steve Greer and Dr. Ted Loder share about energy and where we are today on the technologies...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aranuk (21st January 2012), Bryn ap Gwilym (21st January 2012), CdnSirian (22nd January 2012), gooty64 (22nd January 2012), Leon (22nd January 2012), ljwheat (22nd January 2012), Phoenix1304 (22nd January 2012), The One (22nd January 2012)

9. Link to Post #406
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Greer/Loder on free energies & 2012

A very good piece of information here Mojo. Thank you. Dr Greer was very helpful in giving the world some advice in regard to free energy disclosure and hints to keep alive.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

mojo (22nd January 2012)

11. Link to Post #407
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Greeting Mojo and All

I listened to this as the subject is of great interest to me and would love to know more about the alleged super efficient solar panel technology that was suppressed 40 years ago. If any has more info on that, I'd appreciate it.

Also, I saw the Camelot interview with Dr. Greer and found him erudite, positive and wanted to hear more. I felt Kerry had a 'bee in her bonnet', she repeatedly didn't allow him to finish and I thought it was one of the worst interviews she'd done. Then, the reasons for it came out.

I don't know if Bill will see this, but I'd like to know what he, or anyone else, has to say about Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project now? Has the question 'who is he working for?' been answered yet? While generally I'm very impressed with him, the invitation to his expensive 'Ambassador to the Universe' trainings (as at the end of this interview) always leaves something of the proverbial bad taste in my mouth and the question mark over his head flashes red.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

gigib333 (9th February 2012), mojo (22nd January 2012)

13. Link to Post #408
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

I couldn't stomach watching Emergency room Dr. Greer again. Besides what does being an E.R. DR. have to do with disclosure?

I have a "sinking" feeling about Steven Greer.

I would appreciate to know Bill Ryan's thoughts on Greer's role.

Is Greer in the business of disclosing or is he the upfront guy for containing/distracting?

Do so many people want Greer dead, like Greer brags about or is Greer "protected"---if you catch my drift...?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

BestLion (22nd January 2012), ljwheat (22nd January 2012), mojo (22nd January 2012)

15. Link to Post #409
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

As was said, people need to change their way of thinking...

But that means they need to come out of their comfort zone which has been created for them...

oh no... you must be kidding...

We need to shake and rock these people out of this zone...

black box has been the best brain washer invented...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

mojo (22nd January 2012)

17. Link to Post #410
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Yep listened to this before mojo its fantastic going to add it to my website

Just go to show for so long they have supppresed this from us

cheers

18. Link to Post #411
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Friends, any discussion on 'free' or nearly free energy these days would have to mention Andrea Rossi.
    The e-cat, and the way Rossi has launched it to market has put the establishment (you know those folk who are able to destroy any good idea, that does'nt belong to their paymasters) in a panic.
    If you have'nt followed the e-cat saga, then google it.

Best regards, Brenie.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to brenie For This Post:

mojo (22nd January 2012)

20. Link to Post #412
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Mojo, The Free energy info as well as other inventions have been around for decades, I grew up in the 50s and people were coming out with devices that when used would get you 100 mile to the gallon of gas, even on a big over sized Cadillac.

The only way to have or poses any of this stuff is to build it and use it yourself, it the selling or trying to get rich off any of this stuff your cutting into the monopoly’s that govern that cash bag already in place.

Anytime you want to test the water, you simply stick your toes in it. Cold (no money to be made) Hot (some ones already making a ton of money stay out)

Or follow the money trail, bottom lines are hard to cover up and are there for all to see. But if the one with the money is getting you to look the other way and your asleep to the money key that opens the doors to there secret agenda’s .

All you see is the fluff and smoke coming out of there mouths, and all the diamonds and gold in there left hand were all your attention is focused,---- while the right hand is digging into your life and back pocket for spare change.

The best way to fool the town folk is to take a cowboy and dress him up as a Indian, - 911 or take the Indian and dress him up as a cowboy or the night in shining armor, ie,--Sheldan Nidal or Steven Greer to keep the town folk busy or distracted at the same time cleaning out all the recourses, money, and freedoms one by one with all these good cop bad cop games.

Haven’t you wondered why? Even though they give you very good sounding explanations on why they never deliver the chuck wagon full of goodies there sitting on, as they show it off every time they ride into town and all of us go oooooooooww aaaaaaaaah ------ and our eye’s get as big as silver dollars and our chin hit’s the floor.

Waking up and moving out of that town, and into another town doesn’t mean your still awake, to this crap, but just fell back to sleep as that town you just moved to just really resonates with you now and can relax now and go back to sleep.

Sheldan, Greer, Billy Gram, Obama, Pope, Queen, King, Michal More, Burny Madeoff the list of cow boys ridding into town holding an olive branch in one hand and unfulfilled promises in the opposite.

Slight or hand or is it slight of mind on our part that we continue to get locked into our own houses, all over again and again. I’m broke and looking for hand outs, and coming down a street near you, opening this Friday a new show in town.

Shouldn’t you at least check out the horse he’s ridding in on? When we are starving to death (planed ) and some one shows up with any kind of eatables (planed) If it wasn’t fool proof it wouldn’t work. ?/?/?//? Look who has the money, and why we keep giving it to them. ???

Namaste John XXX

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

mojo (22nd January 2012)

22. Link to Post #413
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Mojo - thanks for posting. Another very interesting update from Greer and Loder on FE. This topic is of such importance to us all - one of my favourite site's is Wader Frazier's - A Healed Planet. Let's hope this is what 2012 will prove to be all about - the realization of free energy. I have listened to some of the vitriolic remarks made about Dr Greer over the years with incredulity though I guess it goes with the territory. While I do have some issues over Dr Greer - such as the highs price of his CSETI expeditions - I am not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater! I think the Disclosure Project was an amazing feat which unfortunately didn't get the attention it deserved being followed only 6 months later by the events of September 11. His book Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge details an amazing life and he has had some close brushes with death. I believe his deep spirituality has probably saved him or maybe he does have ET's protecting him as has Bob Dean and I believe Pete Peterson.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

mojo (22nd January 2012)

24. Link to Post #414
    Thanks

Default Dr. Steven Greer & Colin Andrews: Crop Circles and ET Visitors, 1-27-2012

Another great listen with Dr Greer and Colin Andrews

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

etheric underground (31st January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), Paladin14 (1st February 2012)

26. Link to Post #415
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default John Michael Greer - Apocalypse NOT

This is a C2C with John Michael Greer, starts at 40 mins

A lot of common sence here, well worth listening. Greer says the apocalypse is a control memme used by governments and it is not going to happen

27. The Following User Says Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

conk (17th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #416
    Thanks

Default Dr. Greer & Marilyn Gewacke on contact

Posted to help others wanting to see UFO's/ET's. This interview is one of Dr. Greers recent discussions with Marilyn on peaceful contact, on Feb. 24, 2012. Dr. Greers information has helped me understand my own ongoing event better then any other researcher. Not all his info I agree on, but a good majority resonates. One counterpoint though, I disagree with him about the good and bad ET debate

video description:
    Dr. Greer will be joined by Marilyn Gewacke whose infectious enthusiasm about the use of the CSETI protocols cannot help but energize you.

Here's how she describes this week's topic: "I would love to discuss the subtleties of using our thought consciousness in making contact with ETs as well as the subtleties of ET communication with us. The obvious contact is full 3D manifestation but actually it is imperative to understand the crucial work we must do to expand our own consciousness within our own internal world as well as inter dimensionally. Using (Dr. Greer's) protocol, we can begin to emerge into our greater potential as human beings; activating our ability to perceive subtle levels of energy, sound and Light."
    Last edited by mojo; 10th March 2012 at 16:36.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

frances (10th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (11th March 2012), sandy (11th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #417
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Default What Really Happened to the Space Shuttle. by Steven Greer.

Many interesting points.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Alekahn (3rd May 2012), KiwiElf (2nd May 2012)

32. Link to Post #418
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Default Steven Greer Presents: 'Sirius' The Documentary

Sorry if this has already been posted....a bit out of my area of expertise, but I thought some might want to know:

"Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Cjay (7th May 2012), Corncrake (8th May 2012), intruth (7th May 2012), jjjones (7th May 2012), JRS (8th May 2012), kemo (10th May 2012), mojo (7th May 2012), oddjob428 (7th May 2012), olgraybear (6th May 2012), StarDust (7th May 2012), Swanette (8th May 2012), transiten (6th May 2012), Zencat (7th May 2012)

34. Link to Post #419
    United States Avalon Member olgraybear's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Steven Greer Presents: 'Sirius' The Documentary

Thanks MorningSong
    Who You Are and How You Are..... is everything

Go cafefully with peace in your heart, love in your eyes and laughter on your tongue and if you meet someone without a smile give them one of yours....

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olgraybear For This Post:

JRS (8th May 2012), mojo (7th May 2012), MorningSong (7th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #420
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer Presents: 'Sirius' The Documentary

S Greer says that all ETs are benevolent -- most of the 'Exopolitics' crowd do also -- maybe all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst 1 11 21 28 LastLast