Thread: Dr. Steven Greer (2010 - 2012)

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Default Disclosure via Dr Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project

Material solely related to the Disclosure Project and the many witnesses involved
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Disclosure via Dr Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project

I am curious what others' take on Steven Greer is. Knowing he is an ER doc I have a certain respect for him based on that, as I am an RN. I am a little bothered that he has "ambassador training" workshops that are fairly expensive. Has anyone been to one of these workshops? I am curious because he is obviously a keenly intelligent man. I just tend to distrust those who profit in this way from people's curiosity in the UFO phenomenon. I watched his Camelot "interview." I think Kerry should have been more neutral and just let him have his say. I apologize if I'm covering previously trodden ground here as I didn't participate in the PC forum. But Greer is compelling. Thoughts?

3. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

Re Greer, yes immense amount of discussion re him was covered off under the old Forums and whilst i thoroughly enjoyed his book Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge one does have to ask 2 rather obvious questions....
    1/ Surely in the ENTIRE Universe, not all ETs are good, that is, "service to others" as opposed to "service to self"? Or in simpler terms, surely not all ETs are wise, enlightenened and compassionate beings that would have humans best interests at heart? (!!) (As Greer apparently tends to think that ALL ETs are benevolent.)

2/ With his Orion Project and his access to top level scientists and ex-military men and his amount of fame which gives him huge access to people of both fortune as well as a very large quantity of people, and therefore one would have to assume plenty of finance also, how come no working Free Energy or over-unity model has been launched onto the world stage to upset the Illuminati, the Oil Barons etc and right the planet balance-wise and reduce pollution etc? That question does not make any sense really for surely if anyone could have pulled this off through his contacts it should have been him? Why the delay?

That, Ventana, were two of the major questions that were raised and debated in prior discussions.
    Last edited by Barron; 21st April 2010 at 08:55.

4. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Greer does a radio show twice a month on the World Puja Network - http://www.worldpuja.org/home.php - where he gives updates on his various projects. At least I think he still does it - I used to listen to his shows when it was free but then the website made it subscription-only so I stopped logging on a few months ago.

It was quite interesting listening to the show he did imediately after the grilling by Bill and Kerry. He was playing the victim, to a certain degree, and said: "I'm not a polyanna", which I took to mean he doesn't actually believe all ETs are positive, although I haven't actually heard him say that exactly.
    Peter

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ventana (here)
    I am curious what others' take on Steven Greer is. Knowing he is an ER doc I have a certain respect for him based on that, as I am an RN. I am a little bothered that he has "ambassador training" workshops that are fairly expensive. Has anyone been to one of these workshops? I am curious because he is obviously a keenly intelligent man. I just tend to distrust those who profit in this way from people's curiosity in the UFO phenomenon. I watched his Camelot "interview." I think Kerry should have been more neutral and just let him have his say. I apologize if I'm covering previously trodden ground here as I didn't participate in the PC forum. But Greer is compelling. Thoughts?
    Hi Ventana - for my money Greer is the real deal but, of course, that does not make him a saint exactly. I believe I am right in saying that Bill and Kerry's decision to launch Camelot was, at least in part, motivated by some of Greer's prior work. I have heard some say he suffers from an overly large ego but I persoanlly can put up with that. To have kept going for - what is it - 17 years or so takes courage and an indomitable character. So yes, I think a large ego is probably what he has to have had to maintain momentum all these years.

He got into trouble at the exoppolitics conference last summer with some delegates making accusations that Greer had threatened their lives! I was not there but that would strike me as a misread of events that took place. Of course, Greer is from the USA. On a number of occassions I have seen people from that country clumsily get into "language" difficulties when travelling in Europe.

Overall, I think Greer is cool and very much look forward to meeting him in person in Europe later this year.
    Last edited by Ixopoborn; 21st April 2010 at 20:12.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Knowing he is an ER doc I have a certain respect for him based on that, as I am an RN. I am a little bothered that he has "ambassador training" workshops that are fairly expensive. Has anyone been to one of these workshops?
    Having attended Greer's workshop and met him in person, I know that his workshops are a scam and many of the stories in "Hidden Truth" are made up. Unless he has become a totally different person since the 2001 Disclosure, I do not think that he was even a doctor. For further info, please search for my posts on this thread if you are interested: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15673
    Last edited by lisa; 22nd April 2010 at 00:20.

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lisa (here)
    Having attended Greer's workshop and met him in person, I know that his workshops are a scam and many of the stories in "Hidden Truth" are made up. Unless he has become a totally different person since the 2001 Disclosure, I do not think that he was a doctor. Please search for my posts on this thread if interested: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15673
    couldnt agree more - attended 2007 - 100% scam

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

All of the above are great and insightful comments. As an RN, I realize Dr. Greer's ego more or less goes with the territory---many MD's have big egos and confidence, especially ER docs (surgeons are #1) so I'll give him a pass on that one I totally understand that some may see his views about "good" aliens as naive but on the other hand, I understand Greer's desire to break out of the old us vs. them paradigm. He undoubtedly had a lucrative career as an ER doc so he must be very dedicated to his current passion. I seriously doubt that he threatened anyone's life but he is in good physical condition and yes, we American's can be a little "in your face." I'm sure he had to get verbally forceful with a crazed ER pt or two in his career. I think it's called being assertive. lol. I find myself sometimes being that way in certain situations because in my professional life at work I'm used to having strict protocols and procedures and when I encounter a sloppy
    effort in other situations I have to remind myself I'm not at work and I make myself chill out. I'm still bothered by the Ambassador Training
    deal but since I've never attended such a session I'll just let that one alone for now. I wish him well and I intend to follow his progress and read a few of his books, which I haven't done---just heard him on Coast to Coast and internet interviews/talks like that on PC. I'm glad Bill and Kerry did the interview, however it went. I liked the spontaneity.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    couldnt agree more - attended 2007 - 100% scam
    Disappointng to hear that!

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Disappointng to hear that!
    But I hit him hard, and got $ 600 back - I have to give him that :-)
    and only because i was already in Shasta I met James Gilliland - which turned out to be the real deal.

11. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have been to one of the seminars and outings. I am not sure what happened to the other people in this thread when they went, if they went. However, what I can tell you is that the one that I went to was far from a scam. Post contact meditation though the night vision scopes present there where orbs floating all around the group. We saw one craft high in the atmosphere that was brighter than a star and took a 30 degree angular turn at very high speed. There was another object that strobed at us and responded to the lasers.

Not only that myself and some of my friends have replicated the contact protocols independent of Greer and gotten some significant signs of contact. Including pictures of illuminated craft and multiple hours in a row of electronic contact through simple radar laser detectors. I would seriously question the motives of anyone who makes blanket statements about the credibility of Greer.

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

here is a video of my experiences at gillilands ranch subsequent to my greer disaster:

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...6076135&hl=de#

13. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lisa (here)
    Having attended Greer's workshop and met him in person, I know that his workshops are a scam and many of the stories in "Hidden Truth" are made up. Unless he has become a totally different person since the 2001 Disclosure, I do not think that he was even a doctor. For further info, please search for my posts on this thread if you are interested: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15673
    Could you kindly elaborate on why in your opinion, the workshops are a scam? And how do you come by the conclusion the stories in his book are untrue?, in your opinion of course? You can check his medical background so you should be careful with these statements. This thread was originally intended for my placing of data etc concerning the Disclosure Project. I'd prefer it did not become hijacked with posts detailing members opinions on his validity, note the word OPINIONS.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    if they went.
    are you implying I make this up? appart from the ethical implications of such allegation - i have about 200 pictures to proof it.

greer is not only a fraud, he is also a psycho. his body speak volumes.

15. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What I do not wish to see, and will not allow, is the same thing that brought PA1 into disrepute, the constant comments about individuals that are based on mere opinions and with no real research. You should remember that here the majority of members are informed only by what they see, hear and read, not experienced, so statements of a certain kind should be well thought thru before posting openly.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

16. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

are you implying I make this up? appart from the ethical implications of such allegation - i have about 200 pictures to proof it.

greer is not only a fraud, he is also a psycho. his body speak volumes.
    I'm stating quite openly that Dr Greer is no fraud, heavy descriptive words my friend, strong and damaging, pictures are open to interpretation, they prove nothing. I will not enter into arguments here but will certainly stand by Dr Greer as one of his witnesses, all 600+ of us. Kindly prove your allegations openly here or please refrain.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Bright Garlick (26th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheWatcher (here)
    What I do not wish to see, and will not allow, is the same thing that brought PA1 into disrepute, the constant comments about individuals that are based on mere opinions and with no real research. You should remember that here the majority of members are informed only by what they see, hear and read, not experienced, so statements of a certain kind should be well thought thru before posting openly.
    What are you talking about, I was there, I suffered this guy 2 WEEKS. every night the same thing, big talk, zero results. in the end he wanted to initiate me into his cosmic meditation.
    too bad for him that

1) I was a TM siddhi with full "fertilizers" 30 years prior
    2) He tried to give me my fertilizer mantra. when I called his bluff he got really angry.
    3) he tried to sell everybody in the group this watered-down TM version as his OWN channeled from above version of contact meditation.

that is FRAUD by all definitions I know. Its not an opinion, I have lived thru it.

btw: we never saw anything remotely looking like a UFO. Not one in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by samvado; 22nd April 2010 at 08:52.

19. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm stating quite openly that Dr Greer is no fraud, heavy descriptive words my friend, strong and damaging, pictures are open to interpretation, they prove nothing. I will not enter into arguments here but will certainly stand by Dr Greer as one of his witnesses, all 600+ of us. Kindly prove your allegations openly here or please refrain.
    well, if you dont want to see the fotos which proof nicely that I was there and when (of course I could have faked them but why? and just now? in a few minutes???)
    but hey, you dont want to hear anything diverting from you religious beliefs in this guy - be my guest.

20. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seeing a craft is definately not guaranteed I'm sure. The vast majority whom attend come away with positives rather than negatives. It appears you were the one unfortunate whom did not come away positive, it can happen. I would have thought that by attending you would participate with the session protocols laid out, by going against the standard issues you rocked the boat. Unfortunately you had a bad experience, majority have good ones. But that should not mean you should be disrespectful and post untruths about him.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

well, if you dont want to see the fotos which proof nicely that I was there and when (of course I could have faked them but why? and just now? in a few minutes???)
    but hey, you dont want to hear anything diverting from you religious beliefs in this guy - be my guest.
    I'm not doubting you were there, you were stating its a scam so prove that? Your latter remarks are insulting and beneath an adult response
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

21. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[B][I]Seeing a craft is definately not guaranteed I'm sure.
    thats not what I was told - but it might have been in the fine-print.

Quote The vast majority whom attend come away with positives rather than negatives.
    which vast majority? - you dont LISTEN: NO-BODY saw a UFO - not one UFO, not one person - during the entire time. not even after I left which was only on the day before last.

Quote I would have thought that by attending you would participate with the session protocols laid out,
    you would have thought correctly, after all initially I had no reason to suspect fraud. but it became apparent at about half way thru.

Quote by going against the standard issues you rocked the boat.
    what are you talking about? in what way did I rock the boat the first 10 days? I really rocked it after he pulled that TM stunt on us, but that was towards the end.

Quote Unfortunately you had a bad experience, majority have good ones.
    repeating nonsense doesnt make it true. not in real life anyway.

Quote But that should not mean you should be disrespectful and post untruths about him.
    He is a scammer - how disrespectful is that?

I am not responsible for your misguided beliefs in this guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 11 28 LastLast