+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 28 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Steven Greer (2010 - 2012)

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Re: Disclosure via Dr Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project

Majoron,research has been done by many people clearly showing Negative ET interactions in many.many cultures myths,religions and teachings...google Michael Tsarion,Michael Tellinger,David Icke,David Wilcock,William Henry etc,etc as well as all of the "whistleblowers" proj camelot has interviewed that have interacted with ET's..or just google ET-myth-religion....

and Jaybee...how about some evidence that that was faked..

again...wait for Ashayana Deanes video with Kerry-proj Camelot coming out soon ,,,even if you don't agree with much of it I can guarantee it will get you thinking,most proj camelot stuff pales in comparison
    Last edited by shiva777; 25th April 2010 at 05:16.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    google Michael Tsarion,Michael Tellinger,David Icke,David Wilcock,William Henry etc,etc

or just google ET-myth-religion....
    That's the thing, google is not actual research, its just a reference point, and besides having done all that already, I found nothing concrete to validate what you're saying, other than a group of people who author similar books, tell the same stories, and accomodate each other. You'll often find them referencing each other too, this is not surprising. I notice you do not cite Erik Von Daniken, or Michael Cremo, who are the original theorists behind AAT and suppressed ancient history, if you haven't then you should read those books, which subsequently inspired the others.

David Icke is a guy that has been taken to an extreme, he writes wonderful books, a lot of it is true, but some of it definitely isn't, its not the Gospel its made out to be. Wilcock, well let's just leave that one for now. Michael Tsarion is primarily inspired by Jordan Maxwell, why didn't you mention him? William Henry covers fascinating topics, but how reliable are his conclusions? not much for those keeping track, just another guest on C2C.

3. Link to Post #63
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

why is it that some people seem to be threatened if you believe something different to them and it's thier mission to berate, humiliate and harass the other person into submission or absence , whilst promoting thier own unproven one

4. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    why is it that some people seem to be threatened if you believe something different to them and it's thier mission to berate, humiliate and harass the other person into submission or absence , whilst promoting thier own unproven one
    The positive answer would be... to protect you from possible harm?

5. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,966 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Majorion (here)
    jaybee, its funny you say that, because Steven Greer claimed to be in possession of an alien baby.
    Do you have anything more on that? I've tried to find some info, but it's all a bit vague and when it is brought up, seems to be used to ridicule Greer.
    And I have yet to come across anything to pin it down to something definite....

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    and Jaybee...how about some evidence that that was faked..
    Sorry...I don't have that. But everything about the video you posted screams FAKE to me.

6. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

That's the thing, google is not actual research, its just a reference point, and besides having done all that already, I found nothing concrete to validate what you're saying, other than a group of people who author similar books, tell the same stories, and accomodate each other. You'll often find them referencing each other too, this is not surprising. I notice you do not cite Erik Von Daniken, or Michael Cremo, who are the original theorists behind AAT and suppressed ancient history, if you haven't then you should read those books, which subsequently inspired the others.

David Icke is a guy that has been taken to an extreme, he writes wonderful books, a lot of it is true, but some of it definitely isn't, its not the Gospel its made out to be. Wilcock, well let's just leave that one for now. Michael Tsarion is primarily inspired by Jordan Maxwell, why didn't you mention him? William Henry covers fascinating topics, but how reliable are his conclusions? not much for those keeping track, just another guest on C2C.
    This is true and it's difficult to find any actual 'researchers' these days who would be backed up with enough enthusiasm and settings to investigate newly acquired information especially when it does not fit to the known-to-them columns .
    Most of the 'old boys' I've seen or met on the net are either tired after 40 years of fight against the system and seem to have 'thousands of cases' on their drives that make no special difference anymore because everyone can have access to it nowadays ,
    or they're open-mindedly occuppied with their favourite ET theory and pushing all their literary efforts in that direction to prevent their minds from final crash and get the money back somehow,

and then there's of course lots of youthful enthusiasts who did not do quite their homework yet so find difficult to decide about anything ,
    and follow the 'elders' of this group,

not to forget about all the beautiful spiritual souls like Ashayana Deane who 'already found' and could possibly save this world ignoring the milliards who refuse to be saved ,
    because the information they present does not quite link with our currently used technical or biological status ( with some exceptions ..),

and then we have political lobby for information and those who believe that governments should disclose the secrets and proclaim the truth ( wish they knew what are we talking about ) ,

so what I'd like to say is ...that not that there is no news , and no more revealing facts about intelligent ET life ,
    but there's very little people to trust , very few daring to investigate ,

how comes that such a complicate subject appears to be in posession in alternative media and folk legends and judgements ?

How comes that there's no authority to back up anyones claims here ?

In my understanding, some are trying to correct the course . How long it may take I do not know.
    I'm naturally very skeptical and if I had no personal encounter with ETI guess I'd better avoid the subject not to cause harms to those who did .

And now I'm 'on the other side' for many years , with serious facts to be revealed but intimidated and weakened to such a point that the whole mission my life was possibly set up could be terminated any time .

The option of releasing information and getting to similar disgraceful debates on internet over who am I, as Bill and Kerry do, as Barry ( The Watcher ) did for many years , as happened to Kinsuenmei recently and just everyone else of the ladies and gentlemen quoted above ,
    this option does not heal any trouble in my eyes .

There should be much more courtesey and empathy and scientific enthusiasm extended to those who had the rare oportunity of something so unusual as ET encounters and their knowledge should be unprecedentally utilized for future of mankind ,
    and there should be no denial but a discernment,

and this extends to those with traumatizing experiences . The subject is too vast to be summarized in two words such as 'benevolent-malevolent'.
    From scientific and also spiritual point of view.. all life, all living creatures , are precious and exhibit certain intelligence levels allowing them to communicate and relate to other species their specific way .
    Because certain kinds of snakes or insects are poisonous , because wolves and tigers are predators capable of killing humans, is it our intention, and understanding to wipe them out the surface of earth ?
    I dare to say not.

Are we under attack from space visitors ? I've not observed that would be the case .

But there's much going on in space beyond the capability of casual human understanding , and we've been contacted numberless times ,
    but due to the inconsistency of our species and mistrust in our midst,
    whatever has been passed to us remains idle
    or does not get to the right hubs of knowledge
    so all the effort seems to be almost vain..

Feel free to correct me

A

7. Link to Post #67
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Against my wishes and my better judgement, my minders, aka handlers, twisted my arm to return here. BUT I will be spitting bullets if the crap posting persists. Disagree with Dr Greer all you like but keep it from here until at least I have completed my original data posting. I will be watching even more closely from now on, be warned.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

8. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Glad you're back mate.

Blessings and Vibrations.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

9. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Wilcock, well let's just leave that one for now.
    Hehe thanks for that
    Poor old Wilcox doesn't have a lot of creditability here does he
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

10. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Dear Watcher....

I am truly sorry to hear all the issues at this thread and therefore have moved it to yr forum section where you can moderate the postings....pls ask us mods if you need to know how to edit or remove posts.....we would like a more level playing field in helping with disclosure and I personally am grateful for all that Dr. Steven Greer has done & with help from all the witnesses....It s past time for Humanity to grow up........

In Light!

11. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

It's all Sams fault ! I've seen him do it to thread after thread ! It's as if he owns the forum.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

12. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm back and watching closely
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

13. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Thanks Watcher ! I know that I don't only speak for myself. We look forward to your communication.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

14. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thankyou. Its not my choice but whilst I am here perhaps some disclosure can be presented
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

15. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by TheWatcher (here)
    Against my wishes and my better judgement, my minders, aka handlers, twisted my arm to return here. BUT I will be spitting bullets if the crap posting persists. Disagree with Dr Greer all you like but keep it from here until at least I have completed my original data posting. I will be watching even more closely from now on, be warned.
    I'm breaking one of my own rules here. I strongly believe we should discuss the message and not the messenger. But you are somewhat of an exception to the rule due to how you are presenting yourself here.

You do no have the benefif of me knowing anything you may have contributed in the past - in my mind you have no standing.

Why not post the information your are told to post and leave? Why all the tantrums? Why the claim you have returned here under duress from people you must obey?

For now you just throw up lots of red flags for me. Get on with it or stop.

Please.
    Last edited by perfectresonance; 25th April 2010 at 22:14. Reason: spelling errors

16. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Dear Mr Watcher, I am glad your back as i was a regular reader of your posts and the other guy forgot his name at the moment he was someone you knew in St Ives? Anyway, you have given me much to ponder and i am very curious about what is going on with the Blk ops people. I at times feel very disheartened at the posts of some people who just want to argue and be oppositional. But I can learn many things from what people such as yourself have been through. I do not have any experience in this area in this lifetime but I think I need to know what going on on many levels.
    C

17. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi there, you mean James Casbolt. I will do my best to post what I know and what I believe, I can offer no more than that. I was advised by a close friend to be perhaps more tolerant, diplomatic and softer here regarding others here. That I cannot promise but will try. If I get peeved then I spit bullets. Lets hope for calmer times.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

18. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    I'm breaking one of my own rules here. I strongly believe we should discuss the message and not the messenger. But you are somewhat of an exception to the rule due to how you are presenting yourself here.

You do no have the benefif of me knowing anything you may have contributed in the past - in my mind you have no standing.

Why not post the information your are told to post and leave? Why all the tantrums? Why the claim you have returned here under duress from people you must obey?

Please.
    Perfectresonance.

First you have an almighty whack at Deagle and now I find you in here having a little dig at the watcher.

WHO ARE YOU??!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR??

(c) JT

Please leave this thread alone so the watcher can continue in his own style and pace.

love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

19. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cool Re: Disclosure via Dr Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)

Please.
    LOL I could tell you where to go pal but I'm trying to be friendly. Nothing new to you? OK mr or mrs know-it-all so where do you enlightened one come into the disclosure topic? Joe public telling me I have no standing when most of Joe public knows bugger all anyways. Take a long look at the mirror sunshine. Please
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

20. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So many with their heads up their arses, should bring in a tax on that
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM