+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 18 28

Thread: Dr. Steven Greer (2010 - 2012)

1. Link to Post #541
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,535 times in 5,656 posts

Default Re: Dr. Greer & Kosta Makreas : Global CE-5 Initiative - (October 26th, 2012)

Hi MBerger47,

There's definitely alot of support for that position just as there is alot of support in saying they are all benevolent. Some where in the middle perhaps the truth...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DNA (19th November 2012), wobbegong (19th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #542
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,965 times in 4,334 posts

Default Re: Dr. Greer & Kosta Makreas : Global CE-5 Initiative - (October 26th, 2012)

Quote Posted by MBerger47 (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That's not really the case; the meditations and protocols that the CE-5 people use are very grounded and positively oriented and would not attract negative entities.
    Working in groups with experienced people in leadership is part of the protocol.
    You are so terribly naive and I hope that you never experience negative ETs that have terrorized thousands (maybe millions) on this planet alone. You are the proverbial baby in the expression "stealing candy from a baby". In this case, however, you have much, much more to lose than just candy. You are jeopardizing your life, your eternal soul and the freedom of humanity on this planet as you engage in such a reckless practice of inviting ETs into your mind, your heart, your home, your planet.
    I would stop short of what your saying. I for one don't really buy into the whole Marshall Van Summers take, mostly because I don't think these greys for instance are extraterrestrial. There is just too much data supporting that they have been a terrestrial race for probably atleast as long as we have been here.
    The stuff Phil Schnieder says supports this, from his Dulce stuff to his reporting that his father took pictures of saucers escaping bikini island when the nukes were dropped. Building on the Phil Schnieder stuff Anthony Sanchez has a pretty cool story that goes along the same vein, DULCE as reported to him by his whistle blower one Colonial X.
    And I think this interview with Sanchez, Kerry Cassidy and Jay Weidner really helps to explain this situation with what are deemed terrestrial greys and cryptid humanoids. The latter being an ancient race of humans that were part of the initial breeding program as done by Annunaki. I really recomend it, Kerry is really in good form and the interview is just top notch.

My point in all of this, is that most of the stuff you would have to worry about, is actually home grown. Just my current best theory.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

JRS (20th November 2012), mojo (20th November 2012), wobbegong (19th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #543
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mojo, IMO your call to a more middle of the road approach is wise, at the same time though let me dare say that the “all ETs are benevolent” approach does have the potential to be the riskiest one here.

Personally Mberger47’s points wold be convincing enough for me, but even if we want to overlook that, look at it this way: Greer says that “all ETs are benevolent”, at the same time on Earth we have both good and evil (he does not say it but it’s an obvious reality), people perpetrating evil, individuals perpetrating evil, and as DNA says, much “homegrown” evil to worry about too (maybe terrestrial ‘greys’, who knows).
    So how can it be that the whole Universe is love and light except for Earth? Can we really be the last, very very last planet that has this polarity?
    Does anyone here think this is possible?
    My take is ‘no’, it is not possible that Earth be the only planet in the Universe that contains both good and evil.
    Therefore, Onawah, personally I would not trust the experienced people of that CE-5 group because they obviously interpret their experience on the basis of this very weak “all ETs are benevolent” assumption.

I would say that the Universe out there is more likely to be a bit of a mix, just like things are here on Earth but in a much larger scale. So, a question for those that are more inclined towards this assumption: if we were to organize a similar initiative here on Earth, where instead of ETs it would be humans with psychic abilities on the planet being given the possibility to reach selected groups of individuals and enter their “mental environment” zone, because the candidates have been instructed to open up, give their precise location etc. Would you do it?
    I wouldn’t. Imagine the creeps that would feast on this.
    If the sponsors of the initiative were to say “all psychics are benevolent” and, in case they weren’t, the meditations and protocols are very grounded and positively oriented as to not attract negative entities, I would still not risk my mental sanity for such a project.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

DNA (20th November 2012), mojo (20th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #544
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

There are an awful lot of assumptions being made here.
    If Greer has not had encounters with negative ETs, then he is not going to be concerned about them.
    He is concerned about what our own black ops are doing, and he deserves a lot of credit for that, imho.
    There is already enough evil being committed by human beings that nothing is being done about.
    It's all too easy to blame negative ETs for all the ills on earth.
    We need to take more responsibility.

I don't necessarily agree with him about the existence of negative aliens, nor do I agree that the CE-5 people are a bunch of followers of Greer.
    I think they are actually a very diverse group of people with their own ideas and goals who are just joining together to increase their effectiveness and enjoyment of a mutual cause.

One thing I would imagine most must logically agree on, however, is that what you put out there is what comes back to you.
    Your own personal mindset is what largely determines what kind of results you get.
    And no doubt we are not all related to the same ETs, so that would seem to be a variable as well.

Meditating on higher dimensional beings, angels, Star People is not that different from any other meditation, including meditating on one's own Higher Self.
    In my experience, such practices are not only safe, but healing and blissful, and positive results have been reported by millions for thousands of years.

If you are in fear, then fearful results are likely to be what you will get.

While the debate about Greer continues as usual, he is busy working on his latest project, a film which will feature lots of info about and evidence of sightings as well as new research on what appears to be an ET cadaver. Here is the latest update:
    Quote Phoenix Lights

On November 8, 2012, Dr. Greer, Dr. Bravo and Emery Smith were able to view the first draft of the Sirius film. While there is much work to do, they have confidence NEL will be able to meet our expectations for a film that will bring to prominence in a credible way the subject of Extraterrestrial Civilizations visiting planet Earth and the promise of New Energy. We are very excited.

We want to feature more of the material we have available to go into the film.
    Dr. Lynne Kitei is an internationally acclaimed physician and health educator who pushed aside her successful medical career to pursue The Phoenix Lights book and internationally award-winning Documentary project.
    ( www.thephoenixlights.net)
    She was leading the cutting edge era of early disease detection and prevention as Chief Clinical Consultant of the Imaging-Prevention-Wellness Center at the world renowned Arizona Heart Institute in Phoenix, Arizona until coming forward, after seven years of anonymity, as a key witness to the historic and still unexplained mass sighting throughout Arizona on March 13, 1997.

As you may know from reading Dr. Greer's book, "Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge", the Phoenix Lights were really a CE-5 experience. Dr. Greer and his team were flying into Phoenix to work on a photo presentation for the ' 97 CSETI Congressional Briefings.
    The team asked the ETs for an unambiguous event that could be used as part of the briefings and ..............The Phoenix Lights ensued.

Dr. Kitei has graciously opened her archive of photos to us .One of the particularly interesting aspects of this episode is that Governor Fife Symington while originally denying the Extraterrestrial origin of the Phoenix Lights came to publicly acknowledge that they did not originate here on earth. He is one of the few public officials to have the courage to do so.

We are very grateful to Dr. Kitei for sharing this material with us.

Interestingly we have also provided NEL with historic footage of the '97 Congressional Briefings held in Washington DC with representatives from many congressional offices.
    It was at those Briefings that Dr. Ted Loder represented the governor of New Hampshire and first met Dr. Greer.

You can see there is compelling material for dozens of accounts proving Extraterrestrial visits to planet Earth from the display of ET craft over Phoenix to the testimony of the '97 Briefings and all that has happened since! Its an embarrassment of riches.
    Quote Posted by MBerger47 (here)
    You are so terribly naive and I hope that you never experience negative ETs that have terrorized thousands (maybe millions) on this planet alone. You are the proverbial baby in the expression "stealing candy from a baby". In this case, however, you have much, much more to lose than just candy. You are jeopardizing your life, your eternal soul and the freedom of humanity on this planet as you engage in such a reckless practice of inviting ETs into your mind, your heart, your home, your planet.
    Last edited by onawah; 20th November 2012 at 02:40.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (20th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #545
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That's not really the case; the meditations and protocols that the CE-5 people use are very grounded and positively oriented and would not attract negative entities.
    Working in groups with experienced people in leadership is part of the protocol.
    Why wouldn't the meditations attract negative entities? A wide open approach to all and sundry in the esoteric realm, might be red meat on a vibrational level, to all manner of hideous HP Lovecraft types of entities. How can you state with any certainty that that is not true? Just because there haven't been any cases of spontaneous human combustion at these events doesn't mean they are only attracting love and light.

In what sense is someone considered 'experienced', when it comes to ET or inter-dimensional being types of contact? If contact with weird unexplainable stuff is one of the criteria for being considered experienced, count me in. I say, believe nothing, question everything, avoid falling into reality tunnels of pre-existing beliefs and try to remain as objective as possible.

Another question that Greer, an avowed environmentalist, doesn't necessarily take into account when the question of whether the beings are malevolent or benevolent come up is--how do you even make that kind of value judgement? If we are wrecking the planet, wouldn't a life forms intent on wiping humans off the face of the earth, be considered somehow 'good'? Wouldn't an alien species that sought 'positive communication' with us, be somehow supporting the status quo?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

DNA (26th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 18 28