+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 3 13 28 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Steven Greer (2010 - 2012)

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Disclosure via Dr Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project

Quote Posted by TheWatcher (here)
    I will resume shortly, but please lets try and get the data here first before picking holes
    Sorry also to add even more undisclosed weight, but cant you set up a special interest forum?, I believe you would have full moderators rights if you did,.. ultimate control.. chat and ffedback could be posted up here....

2. Link to Post #42
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,760 times in 929 posts

That sounds a very good idea, will check with admin
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

3. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Greer thinks all ET's are benevolent and interacting with any of them is always a positive experience...what does that tell you?...what it tells me is that he has been mislead and is being manipulated by ET's that tune in to his frequency who are not telling the whole story.

One of the many examples of ET's who are not on the "same side" is the work of ed Grimsley ,who with his night vision goggles and videos shows UFO's FIGHTING each other...now if ALL ET races were highly evolved and on the same side would they be trying to blow each other to bits?...come on people THINK....Greer has some HUGE blindspots and is another one of these people who think they are doing GOOD work for the humanity but are being mislead...oh yeah...ANNUNAKI,good guys?...come on THINK

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I agree with you on this. I believe Greer to be highly manipulated. I belive that most if not all of these guys to be, they just don't know it yet, but I think soon the truth will all come out for everyone to see, and there will be a lot of shock for everyone, but that everyone will be healed, and that we all will have a very bright future.
    Last edited by mcrose; 23rd April 2010 at 21:10.

5. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote April 23, 2010
    By Stan Deyo

In early October of 2000 when Holly and I still lived on our farm in Australia we flew to Colorado to check out a place where we planned to move in the coming year. During that trip I was asked by Dr. Steven Greer to give my testimony on video for his disclosure project, which was ostensibly formed to force the U.S. Government and other major nations of the world to officially announce the presence of aliens on our planet.

Dr. Steven Greer had a friend of his interview me in a two-hour, videotaped session at a private home near NORAD. Holly videotaped Dr. Greer's friend and me as he took my testimony regarding my knowledge of the 'alien' presences and agenda here on Earth.

Holly and I returned home to Australia and eventually moved to Colorado in early 2001. To my surprise Dr. Greer never used the interview nor referenced the content of it in his drive to force disclosure. In fact, we never heard from him again. We wondered why he had ignored my testimony when it was he who called for it.
    http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Weird/10...e.project.html

6. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh dear, yeah lets continue to character assasinate Greer, the in thing is it? Can't wait to find out we are all manipulated as mcrose states, oh dear, cannot trust us anymore eh? No wonder very few witnesses and whistleblowers frequent these places, look what faces them. I can say I'm really fed up with the narrowness of people, and ignorance of people, you are after all joe public and not the great informed experienced insiders you try to assasinate with words. This is becoming just like PA1.......a stinkhole
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

7. Link to Post #47
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

when i'm in a conversation and i want to hear what the other person has to say , usually i will stop speaking so I can focus my attention on what they are saying , then decide if the information they are providing is relevant to me and think about what I would like to say in reply and what effect my words are most likely to have ~☼~

8. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The level of disrespect here for those putting themselves out to open your eyes is amazing. This is just same as the big joke called PA1. I think I should no longer waste my valuable time here and move on to more mature locations. To the real truth seekers, you will find the answers you seek, to the rabble here simply to boost their own self importance and continuing slagging of better individuals than they can continue to run in circles blinded by the truth. CYA
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

9. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Watcher, I am sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone here. I was just stating my opinion, we have all been lied to here on this earth, and we all have suffered, no one knows the absolute truth, but that's what we all are striving for. Greer and others in my opinion really think they know what is going on, but they and all of us have been mind controlled, and someday I really think we will all get to see the truth. That's all I ment by what I said. I am no authority on anything, God forbid. But I think we all have a right to say how we feel about things. I am new here, just trying to search out what the truth is, I am certenly not trying to piss anyone off. I am sorry if you thought I was assasinating his character, that was NOT my intention.

10. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The straw that broke the camels back. I have asked admin to remove my membership effective immediately. See you all around.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

11. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    Greer thinks all ET's are benevolent and interacting with any of them is always a positive experience...what does that tell you?
    Hi shiva, firstly let me just say that I don't like Greer, for a whole host of reasons, but what this tells me is that he is less of a fear monger compared to the rest of these ufo speakers, in all fairness.

Quote One of the many examples of ET's who are not on the "same side" is the work of ed Grimsley ,who with his night vision goggles and videos shows UFO's FIGHTING each other
    Some of those Ed Grimsley videos are good, but I have to say that's quite a leap to conclude its et, let alone malevolent aliens. They are called ufos for the simple reason they are unidentifiable, for all you know its covert military exercises with experimental craft. My theory would seem more likely, afterall it wouldn't make much sense nor would it be logical for et's to be battling in our planet's orbit, they have the whole universe to fight if they want to. So I honestly believe you should reconsider that reasoning. Many ufo sightings, pictures, and videos are immediately equated to et, there needs to be much more detailed evidence before we can say what-belongs-to-whom.

12. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Hi, so sorry, I thought you had your own special interest forum....my mistake, Perhaps admin can create this for you?

Peace

Ross

13. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Oh dear, yeah lets continue to character assasinate Greer, the in thing is it? Can't wait to find out we are all manipulated as mcrose states, oh dear, cannot trust us anymore eh? No wonder very few witnesses and whistleblowers frequent these places, look what faces them. I can say I'm really fed up with the narrowness of people, and ignorance of people, you are after all joe public and not the great informed experienced insiders you try to assasinate with words. This is becoming just like PA1.......a stinkhole
    The level of disrespect here for those putting themselves out to open your eyes is amazing. This is just same as the big joke called PA1. I think I should no longer waste my valuable time here and move on to more mature locations. To the real truth seekers, you will find the answers you seek, to the rabble here simply to boost their own self importance and continuing slagging of better individuals than they can continue to run in circles blinded by the truth. CYA
    The straw that broke the camels back. I have asked admin to remove my membership effective immediately. See you all around.
    I could not agree more with TheWatcher and am not surprised by his action in resigning from this forum today.

This forum has become a place for cheap, aggressive, ill considered and often worthless comment, the net effect of which is to destroy the value of reading and posting for many current members.

If this forum is to be a place of genuine learning through sharing, how do personalised attacks help in that? How do aggressively written opinions help? How does "threadjacking" help? How do meaningless quick posts help?

The value of any forum stems from the weight and gravitas of commentary - otherwise it fast becomes not even worth logging on. Why would you log on if you have to wade through masses of garbage before you find something enlightening? The more seriously intent members will simply turn their attention to other more fruitful ways of learning and sharing. The forum then degenerates to meet the level of the lowest common contribution denomiator.

Yesterday and today we have seen TheWatcher get so understandably fed up that he has resigned. Other very important contributors will, no doubt, soon do the same silently and without a fuss. The more astute Avalonians will then notice a significant drop in quality and, by natural tendancy, post less than before.

The net result will be a speedy reversion to AV1 days when almost the only people left posting are highly opinionated but ignorant with posting styles to match.

The resignation of TheWatcher is, in my opinion, just a foreshock of a destructive "earthquake" now almost certain to follow - the end of Avalon forum as a worthwhile repository of astute comment for those wishing the learn and share.

Sorry, but those are the facts.

14. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

I hear you Ixopoborn....and can sympathise with The Watchers frustration.
    Whenever Steven Greer is brought up, the character assassination begins.

It's very time and energy consuming to be fully involved with forums touching on anything to do with conspiracy, UFOs, ETs etc etc etc.. Negative posters can soon reduce a thread to a shambles.
    Are they working for the famous Powers That Be...or just getting caught up with the mistrust? ????

Divide and rule....cause mistrust and doubt... Don't want to open up a can of worms, but when there was the Greer/Bill + Kerry 'split' my heart sank. Then Bill and Kerry split.... the spooks must
    be quite pleased with themselves.

I don't know what can be done about it all. I surpose we just carry on, trying to pick out the gems of info from the rubbish. I doubt that there's a conspicacy forum on the net that isn't frequented by
    fake members...trying to influence the flow of information and discussion. Unfortunately this is 'par for the course' now. IMO.

15. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

IMO, Steven Greer is an amazing guy, who has done so much for Disclosure. He seems to work his socks off doing his bit, in his own way, for interplanetary peace and bringing information to the public.

In this presentation, in the second half he talks about the interface between human consciousness and ET communication.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=f0oLJNfs_rM

16. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

I was going to put my personal thoughts on Greers work (most of it postive and some little negative issues) but perhaps should let this thread cool down first.

love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

17. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

in most ancient cultures,in their myths and legends they speak of Reptilian/Annunaki/Negative ET groups coming to earth ,changing things for the worse and being worshipped as God's by the ignorant beings,such as Greer and his followers....there are also stories of positive ET's in most cultures also

If you were going to another planet and you weren't absolutely sure that it's inhabitants were friendly would you tell everyone else coming with you that they were...that's essentially what Greer does...seems to me he is a perfect spokesman for the secret Govt to pave the way for a faked UFO contact where people would once again,as in the distant past,accept anything these "superior" beings say...proj Bluebeam anyone?,,
    ,both Govt and off-world
    One of the millions of stories about how people were taken against their will by ET groups....this woman has a very compelling story and some good video and photo evidence

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yRPV-...layer_embedded

18. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

One of the millions of stories about how people were taken against their will by ET groups....this woman has a very compelling story and some good video and photo evidence

In my opinion there was nothing compelling about that video. The people in it were obviously actors. And the hybrid baby that was aborted.....well. It was pretty...pretty comical, that is.

The fear-factor rears it's head....again.

Another don't trust Greer post......

edit for spelling
    Last edited by jaybee; 24th April 2010 at 20:30.

19. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

in most ancient cultures,in their myths and legends they speak of Reptilian/Annunaki/Negative ET groups coming to earth ,changing things for the worse and being worshipped as God's by the ignorant beings,such as Greer and his followers....there are also stories of positive ET's in most cultures also

If you were going to another planet and you weren't absolutely sure that it's inhabitants were friendly would you tell everyone else coming with you that they were...that's essentially what Greer does...seems to me he is a perfect spokesman for the secret Govt to pave the way for a faked UFO contact where people would once again,as in the distant past,accept anything these "superior" beings say...proj Bluebeam anyone?,,
    ,both Govt and off-world

Hello Shiva and all,

thank you for the video you've posted, very interesting and compelling piece of evidence, rare to contain some visible proofs .

Allow me to add my few cents please...with respect to all participating in this discussion.

As human race, we do not have full knowledge about ourselves even, but what we do have and always did is number of scientific, philosophical, religious and alternative leading theories trying to explain and expand human status , since times immemorial.
    From the oldest legends to super modern labs, the real nature of our fight against time , disease, and suffering in general is genuine research .
    None of our past beliefs were without flaw, though they were preached and taught to represent the highest dogma and truth
    and the same can be said about presence .

The little chat and fire ups we may have on these boards do not change anything substantial in this world unless some are ready to reflect upon them and act when circumstances call them.

Every genuine scientist admits having doubts . To question our senses, check the results again and try to repair ones self without jumping to immediate conclusions is the spirit of science we need .

Dr. Greer is admirable figure because he had something real with what he found to be real in his own life, contact with ETs ,
    and had to go all the way against the stream and called people to action.
    How many others were able to do the same ?

Most so called 'experts' and people on the 'right chairs' I know are hiding their heads in the sand rather than to face someones uncommon difficulties .

Can you bring here another few technical experts who are really interested to research ET related phenomena, abductions etc. ?
    I know few 'would be interested' but...they're exactly afraid to go against the stream, academic settings, the whole system, but who will change the world if not us, if not them.

It'd not be natural even if Dr Greer held all the keys, knew all the truth ( wonder what it'd make of him, space oracle perhaps ? ) ,
    consider the vastness of space and specifics of each of the many intelligent beings who exist somewhere there and whom we know so little about ..

But we have to start somewhere , to come closer to the exact truth one day , to be able to see things as they are or know how they are based on scientific evidence .

He's just one of many but he has done something about it after all ...

In the current state of civilisation, we can't be living on beliefs . We need to understand what is that is going with us , among us, based on facts and experiences and we need science to be able to do the research.

In Truth

A

20. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

in most ancient cultures,in their myths and legends they speak of Reptilian/Annunaki/Negative ET groups coming to earth
    Are you just quoting Sitchen's theories here, or are have you actually done the research? you're stating this as fact, when this is merely an interpretation.

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    The people in it were obviously actors. And the hybrid baby that was aborted.....well. It was pretty...pretty comical, that is.

Another don't trust Greer post......
    jaybee, its funny you say that, because Steven Greer claimed to be in possession of an alien baby.

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Dr. Greer is admirable figure because he had something real with what he found to be real in his own life, contact with ETs ,
    and had to go all the way against the stream and called people to action.
    How many others were able to do the same ?
    Richard Hoagland did an NPC event, James Fox did an NPC event with very credible witnesses. What Greer did wasn't that special, it wasn't as far-reaching or such a big headline as you seem to suggest, some witnesses regret placing their trust in him, while others like astronaut Edgar Mitchell did not want to become involved with him to begin with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 3 13 28 LastLast