+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mount Shasta ~ Telos ~ 3rd, 4th and 5th Dimensions Clarified

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Default Mount Shasta ~ Telos ~ 3rd, 4th and 5th Dimensions Clarified

Time is getting short for Earth's Ascension and our own. There is some confusion about the differences between dimensions and whether we're going to the 4th or 5th next and how this all works. The more we know, the less the shock and surprises will be in coming days when there will be many other Earthly changes, as well, to absorb including a new financial system, interim governments, and disclosure. We also have many physical changes going on within our bodies as we move from carbon based to crystalline in chemical structure. We are doing this now.

Since others will be really confused, the more you know about these changes, the more helpful you can be to those around you. In fact, you will be called upon in many instances to act as a steadying influence for balance and greater understanding in your own networks among your family members, friends, and community. I found this on a site about inner Earth by Dianne Robbins (see
    www.DianneRobbins.com ) and thought it could help clarify what happens next. She has a lot of information on Mount Shasta and the very advanced people of Telos that I thought was of great interest and so here it is:

Q: Do Telos and other cities in the Inner Earth exist physically?

We will answer your question. Yes and no. Yes, Telos does exist in your Third Dimension, and it also exists in the Fifth Dimension. It actually does physically exist inside of Mt. Shasta in the Third Dimension. There are no volcano activities inside of Mt. Shasta. The lava tunnels in Mt. Shasta were re-routed by us over 12,000 years ago when the Lemurians went underground and traveled through the tunnels to reside in Mt. Shasta as a result of the Atlantean and Lemurian Wars which devastated the surface.

So we do exist in our Third Dimensional body forms which we can now move in and out of at will. We have evolved to the point where we can raise and lower our energy fields and move in and out of embodiment. So if you were in Telos in your Third Dimensional form, you would see us.

However, when we come up to the outside of the Mountain, we modify our energy field and move up to the Fifth Dimension and are “shielded” from your physical eyes, unless you can see into the Fifth Dimension. If you can perceive the Fifth Dimension energy, then you would see us. And yes, we look exactly like you.

There are no differences in our physical bodies, except for the fact that we now have more DNA strands as a result of our long lives of being able to evolve in peace and harmony and brotherhood. For it takes a peaceful environment to evolve, and this is what we created for ourselves when we left the surface and came into Mt. Shasta.

When we want to be seen by those on the outside of the Mountain, we can easily make ourselves visible to you. But for the most part, we prefer to stay invisible for our own protection. The time will come when we will be appearing to your surface folk, and that time is very near. We hope this has answered your question. I am Mikos.

Q: What is the difference between the Inner Earth and the Hollow Earth?

The Inner Earth consists of Telos and over 120 other Aghartha Subterranean Cities of Light just a few miles beneath Earth's surface, including the city of Catharia, which is directly inside the center core of the Earth (beneath the Aegean Sea) and is where the Library of Porthologos is located and where Mikos is from.

The Inner Earth consists of all the area that is below the Earth's surface throughout the globe, including caverns and a vast tunnel system. It includes all 800 miles from the top of the Earth's surface to the inner hollow opening in the center.

The Hollow Earth is just the area that exists in the very center core of the Earth, which is Hollow, and starts at 800 miles down. Once you are inside the hollow cavity of Earth, the diameter of open space is 6,400 miles. The diameter of the whole Earth is 8,000 miles.

Q: Why are we skipping the Fourth Dimension when we move into the Fifth Dimension?

We will all attempt to answer this question, because it is a complex one. We are the Inner Earth Council, Mikos presiding. We say to you not to be so caught up in dimensions, but rather to concentrate on bringing up your energy and raising it up into higher levels of consciousness, because this is where the higher dimensions exist. They exist in higher states of awareness. So you can access higher dimensions by accessing higher states of consciousness.

You will move directly into the Fifth Dimension because the Fourth Dimension will no longer exist. It is in the process of being dismantled and removed by the Spiritual Hierarchy as part of the accelerated Ascension Plan that will catapult you directly into the Fifth Dimension.

The Fourth Dimension was used in the past by departing souls who didn't go directly to the Light, but lingered for great lengths of time. This departure passageway has now changed, or been “re-routed” as you might say, so that departing souls no longer become trapped in obsolete dimensions waiting for hundreds or thousands of years to move on to the Light. That is now all over with. Therefore, you will all move directly up to the Fifth, with no dimensions in between.

The next step is wherever you want to put your foot. After you reach Fifth Dimensional consciousness and are securely in the Fifth Dimension, you will then choose your future destination at that time. Some of you may choose to return to a Third Dimensional world to help other souls regain their full consciousness, and some of you may choose to go back to your Home Planets.

Your Home Planets exist in many different dimensions throughout the Universe, depending on how evolved your Soul is. Your Soul's frequency matches your planet's frequency. So yes, some of you may choose to go home to your Sixth Dimensional Planet and some may choose to go home to your Seventh Dimensional Planet and some of you may choose to go home to your Eighth Dimensional Planet, and so on. Do you understand this?

Many Souls may want to stay in the Fifth Dimension and experience its peacefulness and abundance and riches and continue their soul advancement there for a while before moving on.

There will be a myriad of choices once you reach the Fifth Dimension, so there is no need to concern yourself about this now or try to make decisions about where you want to go. There is no hurry. The only hurry is to reach the Fifth Dimensional Plane of existence, where you will be once again pain free, disease free, lack free, and totally free in all ways.

You will be supplied with all you could ever wish for, and then more. So stay tuned into your consciousness, be alert to all that is around you, make positive and loving choices, and send love to everyone. This is the fastest way to increase your awareness and evolve your consciousness.

Always remember that we in the Inner Earth are all standing beside you, gently guiding you on your path to the Stars.

The above books can be obtained as an e-book or in a printed version from the following link: www.DianneRobbins.com
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

craig mitchell (11th October 2011), crosby (9th October 2011), danielle (9th October 2011), DNA (8th October 2011), fifi (8th October 2011), Lost Soul (10th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (11th October 2011), modwiz (10th October 2011), Senso (10th October 2011), shamanseeker (23rd October 2011), sidh25 (11th October 2011), Snowbird (9th October 2011), The One (10th October 2011), unearth9 (9th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Default Re: Mount Shasta ~ Telos ~ 3rd, 4th and 5th Dimensions Clarified

I personally don't see how this is a postive thing. Or practical really. The only reason the fourth exists is so freewill can be practiced in the third, with the choice to not move on to the higher dimensions if you don't want to. What this person is saying, is that free will, will no longer be offered.

Quote The Fourth Dimension was used in the past by departing souls who didn't go directly to the Light, but lingered for great lengths of time. This departure passageway has now changed, or been “re-routed” as you might say, so that departing souls no longer become trapped in obsolete dimensions waiting for hundreds or thousands of years to move on to the Light. That is now all over with. Therefore, you will all move directly up to the Fifth, with no dimensions in between.

This excerpt sounds like my five year old nephew when he's playiing a game and he gets mad and changes the rules.
    No offense to you DKJ I know this is some one else's words you are quoting and they are not your own.

I think folks get a little carried away with the idea that the immediate incarnation need have grand accomplishments, destinations and goals of heavenly grandeur.
    We will all get there eventually.
    There are no Doogie Howsers in the spiritual world.
    We all have a spiritual curriculum and though this world seems rough at times, it is the ultimate classroom.

I'm sure we all at one time or another get stuck in the fourth D, but it's a lesson like any other.
    We all make it back from what I've gathered.
    The fourth D is nothing to fear, no need to elliminate it and rewrite the dimensional cosmology in order to avoid the idea of it.

Just my take

Take Care

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

DNA this is your own belief system kicking in ~ your opinions from a 3D perspective. Instead of clarifying, you have muddied the waters which I don't think was your intent but it's working. As mentioned, 4th dimension is no longer required. Please keep your spin out of it as these people of Telos are highly advanced and do not suffer from 3D limitations as most of us do at present.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

DNA (8th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (11th October 2011), shamanseeker (23rd October 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just happen to sit down at the computer and this was the first thread that popped up.
    I would think that would count as a little synchronicity being as this is a subject I'm very interested in.

Belief has nothing to do with it, this is just what I have personally witnessed.
    I don't necessarily believe all of my experiences.
    I would think being able to share personal experience and open a discussian about something would be beneficial.

Everything we say is, well, hypothetical. I don't expect anyone to believe me when I say I have experience with this stuff, but at the same time I welcome a dialogue from open minded folks who wish to engage in furthering understanding on a subject.

I can understand having a different oppinion on something DKJ, but it's not like you wrote this stuff.
    There is no reason to take anything I say here to heart.
    If the folks you are quoting are indeed channelling higher D entities shouldn't they be above getting offended if someone disagrees with what they said.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Loveisall21 (9th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (11th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I believe this information to be extremely helpful and it has answered several questions that I have had. So, Thank You Darla! I've been hearing conflicting information concerning 4D and this helps to clarify.

DNA, what if, we are all/each on our last journey through the 3D Earth...which we are even though there are those currently on this Earth who have never been here before this. This grand cycle and other even grander cycles, are ending simultaneously. What if, we do not have full recollection or understanding of what is to come? And what if, we are now being informed of what is to come during these grand cycle closings?

There exist on Earth highly conscious humans who have come here specifically to help humanity and the Earth transcend or transform during this end-of-time. They are stating that we will be uplifted from 3D and into 4D for a brief time and then into 5D. I'm not at all sure about what happens to 3D Earth. But I am sure that we will soon find out.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

DNA (10th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mystique's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Darla, I have been to Mt Shasta every year, except last year, for the last 9 or 10 years to do my own version of Vision Quest.

I have always done it alone, and was wondering if you, or anyone, know of any exceptional guides that can take Seekers to some of the more powerful areas?
    "The Light of my Truth is my Sword."

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Hi Darla,

Jon Peniel mentioned the war between the Lemurians and Atlanteans in one of his books. The latter won and Lemurians were driven underground. The Atlanteans sealed the entrances and Mt. Shasta happened to be one such place where the last colony of pure blooded Atlanteans resided (since then abandoned).

Thanks for posting about the evolution into the fourth and fifth dimension.

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I believe this information to be extremely helpful and it has answered several questions that I have had. So, Thank You Darla! I've been hearing conflicting information concerning 4D and this helps to clarify.

DNA, what if, we are all/each on our last journey through the 3D Earth...which we are even though there are those currently on this Earth who have never been here before this. This grand cycle and other even grander cycles, are ending simultaneously. What if, we do not have full recollection or understanding of what is to come? And what if, we are now being informed of what is to come during these grand cycle closings?

There exist on Earth highly conscious humans who have come here specifically to help humanity and the Earth transcend or transform during this end-of-time. They are stating that we will be uplifted from 3D and into 4D for a brief time and then into 5D. I'm not at all sure about what happens to 3D Earth. But I am sure that we will soon find out.
    I know of ascension, but it's all hypothetical until I see someone ascend.

It sounds wonderfull,,,,,but I just don't know if it is necessary. We are all reincarnating, right? We are all learning what we are supposed to be learning.

I don't see any harm in any of this, except for when folks stop talking about things in terms of them being hypothetical and start talking in terms of "belief", and getting angy when any one speaks up who isn't drinking the kool-aid.

I was cool about it yesterday. But notice how DKJ tried to slap me down when i wasn't on obvious believer?
    Why?
    I know the terminology. I'm spiritual. I have had many spiritual experiences.
    Why try and silence me?
    Am I a threat? A threat to what?
    DNA this is your own belief system kicking in ~ your opinions from a 3D perspective. Instead of clarifying, you have muddied the waters which I don't think was your intent but it's working. As mentioned, 4th dimension is no longer required. Please keep your spin out of it as these people of Telos are highly advanced and do not suffer from 3D limitations as most of us do at present.
    I've had experiences with folks of who I consider identical to the ones Amorah Quan Yin talks about. Amorah lives on Mt. Shasta.
    I've written a thread about these experiences here. Holographically Projected Human/Alien Healers
    Through all of the interactions I've had with these folks the one constant I've been given is NEVER SUBJUCATE YOUR OWN VOICE TO ANOTHERS.
    This is something I repeat often and I try to inspire folks to come up with their own answers and questions rather than provide them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Snowbird (10th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

We are undergoing a DNA upgrade,,,,,,,,where that takes you depends on your group soul,,,,,,,,,,

one knows not,,,,,who one is and who one's group soul are or do in this holodeck,

one's thoughts are veiled by a field dampening system hich is soon to be released,,,,,,,,at the ame time,,,,,,,,,there will be a DNA activation,,,,,,,,

this is mechanical,,,,,,,biologically mechanical,it cannot be stopped or changed,,,,,,,,

where it takes you,is out of this dimension and into 5 and above,depending on what you are,,,,,,energy wise,,,,,,,,,

one does not have a you choice,one has only the choice selected by the group soul,,,,,,,,

we are cosmic love energy

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

it's pointless to post anything on darla's post like this one.. She claims to be all loving, etc etc but yet she tells alot of ppl to basically piss off if they post anything that even remotely goes against this types of posts from her. She follows this channeled stuff religiously and religion is a joke regardless of what it is and she gets pissed when a post goes against hers. She has alot of negativity to work out.

This post isnt against her post tho I dont care for alot of what she does post cause there is alot that screams CONTROL in them. control systems are pointless and very limiting to everyone, this post is against her and how she gets pissed and gets a bad attitude to anyone that posts anything that's against what she posts... I know i've seen her claim she'll be one of the first set of ppl to ascend, this isnt at all true, not with the negative she spits out at ppl. middle or close to the last group i think. Darla, try being nice for once when someone posts something against your posts of channeled trash. you might be alittle happier then. your nothing special, get over it. following something with such religious extremism isnt good for anyone, that includes you.

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Following anything blindly on faith isn't good, it's no different than catholics or the mormons i keep meeting on my visit to salt lake city blindly believing the books they believe are from god. Especially with channellings that are no different than the divinely inspired book of mormon in credibility and your ability to verify information. I understand taking some things alongside experience in real life, and some channels have useful information perhaps, but getting upset at someone who has a differing opinion isn't constructive, especially when dealing with said channelled information.

That something exists at Mt shasta I have no doubt, if recurrent dreams i've been having over the last 6 months about the place have any real meaning, and before that i had little interest in the place, there are other sacred places around the world i think would be more fascinating to see, lake titicaca comes to mind.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentthinker For This Post:

DNA (12th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have tried to stay away from discussion about dimensional rifts. It just slants right into the bifurcation point issue that Inelia mentions and the split in the time line that Deyanna (sorry can't spell her name...Ayshana) mentions. I find it simpler to stick with what makes sense, to my spirit/soul.

for instance, this came through today from another forum and it makes sense to me.
    (as an example).
    Article by John Smallman
    "You will begin to get glimpses and premonitions of the wonders that await you"
    located at: http://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/author/johnsmallman/

snip
    "The density of physicality is diminishing as your frequencies rise in preparation for your move into full consciousness. This is demonstrated by the sense of impermanence that many are feeling as they move through relationships, jobs, places that they call home, and as contact with old friends and family is lost or much reduced. Everyone and everything seems to be on the move, and in a way that is the case, as you move into position to take on and fulfill the new roles awaiting you when you awaken." end snip There is quite a bit more on his webpage for this article.

hope this helps those that don't feel connected to dimensional information...but are connected to awakening intel.

lv
    eh

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

DNA (12th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread