+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The story how 8 hangs up the phone on the Pleiades.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default The story how 8 hangs up the phone on the Pleiades.

Hi guys...

To understand my journey i will add a thread to a profound experience i had a few days ago:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...96-Aha-Moments..
    I also like to point out, even though i like looking at the stars and wounder if we are alone and enjoy sci fi movies and what have you.
    After a lot of studying i now know there are good and bad extraterrestrials as there are good an bad people here on earth.
    So i have made a conscious decision to not have anything to do with either of the two parties, and i would rather die here on earth than set
    a foot on any spaceship who comes in the future to save mankind, as i hear many talking about. To not get fooled you have to stand your ground,
    thats how i see it. I do have to admit to be stubborn will affects an open mind.

I will start this with my dog acting strange last night, the experience my dog had might not have anything to do with the story at hand,
    but i will include it because it happened a few hours before the call.

I was sitting on my sofa with my computer reading threads on Avalon, when out-of-the-blue my dog attacks the tv set. The TV are "NOT" on, because
    i dont look at tv, i look at my dog and think, dang what a smart dog i have.(i dont like tv) The next sec my dog get scared and runs back to me, i look at him
    and thinking this was strange, then he attacks again two more times and every time he run scared back to me.
    Now i really look what can it be? I see the silhouette of me reflecting on the screen when i look closer, i'm thinking mystery solved and i walk up and turn the tv
    around. But my dog are so upset he keeps attacking the tv, i had to physically lift him up carry him to the sofa.
    There i comfort him and tell him that we are immortal and there's nothing to be afraid of, after just a min he is lying next to me sleeping.
    To day he has not raised an eyebrow at the tv the wrong way, it is like it's not there as it used to be.

OK now about the Pleiades, last night i listen to George Green on Pleiadians on Coast to Coast, it was interesting but it was more or less a doomsday scenario
    George painted for us there. Personally i am so tierd of worst case senario/doomsday themes that are poisoning our minds.
    But George told how the Pleiadens talk to him and he describes how it rings in his head when the pleiadens whant to talk with him.
    Of course they use telepathy to communicate with George and i guess the ringing part is to show respect or even give you a chance to choose if you want to answer.

It's now late, past midnight as i go to bed, i am about to ask my guides for there wisdom through my travels as i sleep.
    When it hits me, why do i never talk to GOD himself, surely he must be the best one to guide me. I am tierd of tiptoeing around, i whent straight for the source,
    our creator and told him i was ready for the next step on my journey.

After i fall asleep i wake up sitting up in my bed, with shortness of breath and fast beating heart, and the only thing on my mind is.
    I dont whant to have anything to do with the pleiades, i am not terrified but i'm obviously upset and startled.
    This happends one more time and i still cant remember my dream, but the same thought that i dont whant to have anything to do with them are the same.

The third time i wake up with the same pounding heart and the same thought, NO i dont whant anything to do with you, i remember thinking this time
    Dang i really need to stop listen to these pleiades shows, it really rubbed off. I really belive in dreams, but i know how suggestions can affect you and
    this whas the thought i had the third time, I now cleard my mind and whent back to sleep.

The fourth time i wake up, i wake up to the alarm clock are ringing, as i reach to turn the alarm off i realize it's not the alarm clock that's ringing.
    Infact i don't know how it sounds because i have NEVER used it!! i am a bit disoriented because i obviously just woke up.
    The window are open soo i stand up and lean out to listen where this ringing are coming from, and as i am more clear now and try to pay attention
    to all the sounds around me and outside it finally dawned on me. "It's "RINGING" in my head"

I dont know how and why, But i immediately understands it's the pleiadans and in panic i tell them I dont whant anything to do with you, you are NOT welcome here!!
    And with that thought it stops ringing, the time was 05:01

I did not get much sleep after this as you might understand and after a long walk with my dog to day i sended out a suggestion to them.
    Call me old fashioned if you like, i told them i like to see the person i talk to! so if you like to set up a meeting thats fine.

P.s..soon ill be the weirdo writing Channeled Information, "sorry for that" i guess i was not prepared for this. But i truley looking forward for the meeting
    i have a lot of questions, im not sure how to be sure they are good yet though. I guess i whant more proof then the heart can tell me.
    Who knows maybe they gave up on me OR it was the realest dream i ever had.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Anna (8th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), christian (8th October 2011), D-Day (9th October 2011), Dawn (8th October 2011), Dick (8th October 2011), Equalitor (8th October 2011), Fred Steeves (8th October 2011), Hervé (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), jackovesk (8th October 2011), jagman (8th October 2011), ktlight (8th October 2011), Lisab (8th October 2011), Loveisall21 (9th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th October 2011), Mark (8th October 2011), meeradas (8th October 2011), NancyV (9th October 2011), Orph (8th October 2011), PamelaB (9th October 2011), Pete (8th October 2011), RedeZra (8th October 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (8th October 2011), seko (8th October 2011), sidh25 (8th October 2011), Snowbird (9th October 2011), truth4me (8th October 2011), Unified Serenity (8th October 2011), Woody (8th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: The story how 8 hangs up the phone on the Pleiades.

Wow. Quite the story.

Thanks for sharing.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), jagman (8th October 2011), meeradas (8th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I fell asleep during coast last night. Damn it sounds like it was a good one too.I think you did the right thing in asking god!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), meeradas (8th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

I agree with you <8>. Every time I read channeled information about various E.T.'s who are there and ready to help us, I think to myself "Thank you, but no. I think I'd rather do this myself". Like you, I'm tired of all the doom and gloom as well. I feel my own inner strength getting stronger and stronger everyday. So, to any E.T.s, gods, higher selfs, or whoever, if you want to just hang out with loving intent and watch this process unfold, then be my guest. But really, please don't interfere with my growing and learning process. I'm quite happy to do this myself.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Calz (8th October 2011), D-Day (9th October 2011), Dawn (8th October 2011), Hervé (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), jagman (8th October 2011), NancyV (9th October 2011), seko (8th October 2011), Unified Serenity (8th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

Welcome to our Stay-On-Earth-Or-Die-Trying club. We are glad to have you. Now find some dirt and eat it, find some running water and drink it and, finally, talk to Gaia, tell her of your decision and let her guide you to the path she needs for you to be on to bring others who listen to the Archons and their illusory promises back to her!

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Anna (8th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), D-Day (9th October 2011), Dawn (8th October 2011), Hervé (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), Lisab (8th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th October 2011), Nairnia (8th October 2011), NancyV (9th October 2011), Orph (8th October 2011), seko (8th October 2011), spiritguide (8th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Hi guys...

So i have made a conscious decision to not have anything to do with either of the two parties, and i would rather die here on earth than set
    a foot on any spaceship who comes in the future to save mankind, as i hear many talking about. To not get fooled you have to stand your ground,
    thats how i see it. I do have to admit to be stubborn will affects an open mind.
    G'Day <8>,

Quote No need to worry, you won't have to make that choice..!

Your 'DNA' will for you..!

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Please let us know if you ever have that face to face. I choose to think of meeting with ETs as visiting with people of another country. I appreciate the visit and realize that there are good and bad. Doesn't mean I want to go live in their country, but it may be fun to visit. I also don't really view myself as only being an earthling. However, right now I love my earthly home and being a member of the greatest country on this planet. I know that I am really spirit and my true home is within, not anywhere without. So I would be wiling to talk with anyone from anywhere and hear what they have to say. I trust that the whisper from source inside of me will let me feel the truth vibration coming from them or not.

Best of luck to you, looks like that next step was a doosy. Remember though, never fear, it gives away your power. Oh and also, "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR .........."!

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Anna (8th October 2011), D-Day (9th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), jagman (8th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th October 2011), seko (8th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

it's important to know who we talk to

as there are mischivious lying spirits out there in the astral realm

and to ask them to guide is not a good idea

so if unsure then go straight to the source

Ask God Almighty ; )

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Welcome to our Stay-On-Earth-Or-Die-Trying club. We are glad to have you. Now find some dirt and eat it, find some running water and drink it and, finally, talk to Gaia, tell her of your decision and let her guide you to the path she needs for you to be on to bring others who listen to the Archons and their illusory promises back to her!
    I agree completely.

We need to get back into harmony with Gaia and the rest of Life ... and quickly.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), D-Day (9th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), jagman (8th October 2011), Lisab (8th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Wow. Thanks for sharing. Please let us know if you ever have that face to face. I choose to think of meeting with ETs as visiting with people of another country. I appreciate the visit and realize that there are good and bad. Doesn't mean I want to go live in their country, but it may be fun to visit. I also don't really view myself as only being an earthling. However, right now I love my earthly home and being a member of the greatest country on this planet. I know that I am really spirit and my true home is within, not anywhere without. So I would be wiling to talk with anyone from anywhere and hear what they have to say. I trust that the whisper from source inside of me will let me feel the truth vibration coming from them or not.

Best of luck to you, looks like that next step was a doosy. Remember though, never fear, it gives away your power. Oh and also, "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR .........."!

Quote Oh and also, "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR
    Sorry i was not more clear about my talk with GOD, to make a long talk short, i told GOD if he/she thinks i am ready i feel ready.
    And of course i will tell if anything happens...
    Thanks Amysenthia..

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Calz (8th October 2011), D-Day (9th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th October 2011), jagman (8th October 2011), Lisab (8th October 2011), Unified Serenity (8th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Hi guys...

To understand my journey i will add a thread to a profound experience i had a few days ago:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...96-Aha-Moments..
    I also like to point out, even though i like looking at the stars and wounder if we are alone and enjoy sci fi movies and what have you.
    After a lot of studying i now know there are good and bad extraterrestrials as there are good an bad people here on earth.

I will start this with my dog acting strange last night, the experience my dog had might not have anything to do with the story at hand,
    but i will include it because it happened a few hours before the call.

I was sitting on my sofa with my computer reading threads on Avalon, when out-of-the-blue my dog attacks the tv set. The TV are "NOT" on, because
    i dont look at tv, i look at my dog and think, dang what a smart dog i have.(i dont like tv) The next sec my dog get scared and runs back to me, i look at him
    and thinking this was strange, then he attacks again two more times and every time he run scared back to me.
    Now i really look what can it be? I see the silhouette of me reflecting on the screen when i look closer, i'm thinking mystery solved and i walk up and turn the tv
    around. But my dog are so upset he keeps attacking the tv, i had to physically lift him up carry him to the sofa.
    There i comfort him and tell him that we are immortal and there's nothing to be afraid of, after just a min he is lying next to me sleeping.
    To day he has not raised an eyebrow at the tv the wrong way, it is like it's not there as it used to be.

OK now about the Pleiades, last night i listen to George Green on Pleiadians on Coast to Coast, it was interesting but it was more or less a doomsday scenario
    George painted for us there. Personally i am so tierd of worst case senario/doomsday themes that are poisoning our minds.
    But George told how the Pleiadens talk to him and he describes how it rings in his head when the pleiadens whant to talk with him.
    Of course they use telepathy to communicate with George and i guess the ringing part is to show respect or even give you a chance to choose if you want to answer.

It's now late, past midnight as i go to bed, i am about to ask my guides for there wisdom through my travels as i sleep.
    When it hits me, why do i never talk to GOD himself, surely he must be the best one to guide me. I am tierd of tiptoeing around, i whent straight for the source,
    our creator and told him i was ready for the next step on my journey.

After i fall asleep i wake up sitting up in my bed, with shortness of breath and fast beating heart, and the only thing on my mind is.
    I dont whant to have anything to do with the pleiades, i am not terrified but i'm obviously upset and startled.
    This happends one more time and i still cant remember my dream, but the same thought that i dont whant to have anything to do with them are the same.

The third time i wake up with the same pounding heart and the same thought, NO i dont whant anything to do with you, i remember thinking this time
    Dang i really need to stop listen to these pleiades shows, it really rubbed off. I really belive in dreams, but i know how suggestions can affect you and
    this whas the thought i had the third time, I now cleard my mind and whent back to sleep.

The fourth time i wake up, i wake up to the alarm clock are ringing, as i reach to turn the alarm off i realize it's not the alarm clock that's ringing.
    Infact i don't know how it sounds because i have NEVER used it!! i am a bit disoriented because i obviously just woke up.
    The window are open soo i stand up and lean out to listen where this ringing are coming from, and as i am more clear now and try to pay attention
    to all the sounds around me and outside it finally dawned on me. "It's "RINGING" in my head"

I dont know how and why, But i immediately understands it's the pleiadans and in panic i tell them I dont whant anything to do with you, you are NOT welcome here!!
    And with that thought it stops ringing, the time was 05:01

I did not get much sleep after this as you might understand and after a long walk with my dog to day i sended out a suggestion to them.
    Call me old fashioned if you like, i told them i like to see the person i talk to! so if you like to set up a meeting thats fine.

P.s..soon ill be the weirdo writing Channeled Information, "sorry for that" i guess i was not prepared for this. But i truley looking forward for the meeting
    i have a lot of questions, im not sure how to be sure they are good yet though. I guess i whant more proof then the heart can tell me.
    Who knows maybe they gave up on me OR it was the realest dream i ever had.
    The pleiadians are real IMHO . Check out the Phoenix Journals ,George Green was involved with them,they are the real deal....-----truthwinds.com

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), Unified Serenity (8th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote The pleiadians are real IMHO . Check out the Phoenix Journals ,George Green was involved with them,they are the real deal....-----truthwinds.com
    So are the Reptilians.

How (or if) you choose to interact with them is the point of the thread (I believe).

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), Lisab (8th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th October 2011), Unified Serenity (8th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Liechtenstein Avalon Member Anna's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha <8>,

Thank you for your experiences, quite an explosive night!
    What came up when I read your experiences was that, when your gut-feeling wakes you up a couple of times, then don't go searching after them.
    James Horak confirmed the Alien Message that has been on Youtube for a couple of years.
    http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com/search?...max-results=12.
    The way this is put into words is polite, respectful and intelligent; they offer a choice instead of scaring you being in an unaware state of mind.

Take care,
    hug from Anna
    Supporting Omaha Maitreya for Tibetan Buddhist women: www.omfund.org

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Post:

<8> (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anna (here)
    Ha <8>,

Thank you for your experiences, quite an explosive night!
    What came up when I read your experiences was that, when your gut-feeling wakes you up a couple of times, then don't go searching after them.
    James Horak confirmed the Alien Message that has been on Youtube for a couple of years.
    http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com/search?...max-results=12.
    The way this is put into words is polite, respectful and intelligent; they offer a choice instead of scaring you being in an unaware state of mind.

Take care,
    hug from Anna

I have to agree there are something that doesn't smell right, i have now listen to your link and i whant to thank you for that. I have never put in any time in the pleiades material, and i am not sure if that is the best idea at this point. I did send out the will to meet and listen to them, if i get a face to face meeting i will take it very seriously.
    I am not a jungle boy who they can buy with technology, i take my spirutal journey very seriously, in fact it's all that matter for me.

And i did ask for my next step, with GODS guide i had this experience, so i will see it through. And we are all eternal so we have nothing to fear..

Thank you all....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Calz (8th October 2011), D-Day (9th October 2011), Dawn (8th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

G'day <8>,

You are very wise to insist on talking to the author, instead of one of the many translators. As the saying goes, "Deal with organ grinder, and not the monkey".

With regards to the Pleiadian constellation, I can only offer my thoughts, as I know nothing, but have a serious hunch.

I have books which are based on ancient manuscripts, which tell of a time when the earth did not have it's characteristic 23.5 degree tilt, and when it's plane of rotation aligned with the constellation of Pleiadies. It is written that this was a time when Earth was energetically connected to an either galactic or universal (cannot remember) grid system of living light energy. Things were very much different here in those times. The tilt that the Earth has possessed for aeons aligns our plane of rotation with constellation of Orion, and more specifically, with the star Sirius; hence there being so many ancient structures that were built to align with Sirius on equinoxes. You are probably well aware that the pyramid complex in Giza is a representation of the belt of Orion.

Here's my hunch: All those ancient civilisations that made a fuss over Orion and Sirius have come and gone, and I just feel that they were perhaps fooled on a cosmic scale.

The constellation of Orion is an imposing figure in the night sky, and I use it to orientate myself when away for home, but I sense a far gentler vibration out of Pleiades. It is very awkward to explain something that I have so little understanding of.

If you get the chance to converse somehow with those from the Pleiadian constellation, I'd say go for it.

But mate, ask for their credentials! You have every right to do so.

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I have met and conversed with many 'other dimensional' beings. I've also met what appeared to be solid humans, but were actually reptilians in human hologram suits. At first they fascinated me, however I have become aware that all of them have their own agenda. There really isn't any reason to think anything they say is more informed than those who have chosen to incarnate here. When ever I hear the words 'dear ones' I want to gag. It is so patronizing! None of these 'outsiders' really know what it is like to live in the density here and maintain an internal balance.

I do have friends who have had long term visitors who appear in 3D and are solid. For them it was part of the path. However, for me personally, I am committed to being in the human incarnation and remaining aligned with this beautiful planet no-matter-what-comes.

I will admit that some of the books written 30 years ago as channeled information seemed to provide me with some sort of foundation. Two of my favorites used to be 'Bringers of the Dawn' and 'Earth' by Barbara Marsiniak. She foretold much of what we now 'think' is our history at a time when no one else seemed to speak of it. But in the end.... I don't really know if any of what she wrote is true or not.

I have finally come to a place where I am no longer searching. Living in 'what ever presents itself' seems pretty delightful most of the time. Perhaps these 'entities' and 'aliens' pray on those of us caught in a 'searching' pattern? Only if we think we can't guide our own ship do we ask for external guidance.

I think congratulations might be order for you 8... Perhaps you have 'told' them that you are autonomous and no longer need their help. That can't be bad.
    Last edited by Dawn; 8th October 2011 at 23:49.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

<8> (9th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), D-Day (9th October 2011), fifi (9th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th October 2011), Loveisall21 (9th October 2011), NancyV (9th October 2011), RedeZra (9th October 2011), Reinhard (9th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread