+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Dr Doom' Ed Dames Latest (Killshot Predictions) Coast to Coast AM..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member jackovesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,502 times in 4,842 posts

Default 'Dr Doom' Ed Dames Latest (Killshot Predictions) Coast to Coast AM..!

Major Ed Dames - Remote Viewing Insights (The Killshot) Coast to Coast AM

Date: 10-06-11
    Host: George Noory

Remote viewing teacher, Ed Dames, shared his latest insights and predictions, based on remote viewing done by him and his team. He announced that the current solar cycle could generate some deadly coronal mass ejections-- a series of "killshots" (that he's been warning about for years) "that will turn Earth into a rotisserie." He also foresees a global economic collapse that will be associated with a global pandemic (a variation or combination of the bird and swine flu).

Interestingly, he predicted that Germany may soon be dropping the Euro, and switching back to its original currency. While in America, "you're going to see unemployment...up to 40% in a year and a half," and this will lead to martial law, and a police state, with the possible use of FEMA camps, Dames cautioned, adding that the 2012 presidential election may be postponed. The Fukushima situation, with fallout from the nuclear plant, is far worse than people are being told, and is "the largest disaster in human history as far I'm concerned," he continued.

He suggested that ET intervention may play a role in preventing nuclear attacks/incidents here on Earth. For instance, a number of years ago, Israel was testing a nuclear weapon off of South Africa, and "we saw something pop off from the surface of Earth's moon, pop in, and suck up the radiation and turn it into something like electricity," he reported. Dames also shared remote viewing reports of the Cydonia region of Mars-- a pyramid on the lip of a crater was found to be built by very ancient humanoids. They also looked at the demise of Mars, in which the planet lost its atmosphere, and "a bunch of silvery vehicles came in...turned all the people's consciousness off...[and] took their vital essence, put it into jars, and took them away," he detailed.

Quote Ed Dames Graphic

In tandem with his 10/6/11 show appearance, Ed Dames sent us an animated NASA photo of a spectacular coronal mass ejection from the sun's farside, on October 4th, 2011. "Whatever active region produced it will be looking us in the face, in about a week or so," he writes.

Coast To Coast AM - Remote Viewing Updates 6.10.2011 - 1/4

Last edited by jackovesk; 8th October 2011 at 16:42.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jackovesk For This Post:

<8> (9th October 2011), Anna (9th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), Eligos (9th October 2011), fifi (8th October 2011), ktlight (8th October 2011), Lazlo (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (8th October 2011), Star Tsar (17th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 'Dr Doom' Ed Dames Latest (Killshot Predictions) Coast to Coast AM..!

I looked at his predictions last night. I am still counciling myself over them. What r your thoughts regarding his latest prediction? I have a hard time keeping up with the current view of our mess, yet alone understand the accuracy of remte viewing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to penn For This Post:

jackovesk (8th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: 'Dr Doom' Ed Dames Latest (Killshot Predictions) Coast to Coast AM..!

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    I looked at his predictions last night. I am still counciling myself over them. What r your thoughts regarding his latest prediction? I have a hard time keeping up with the current view of our mess, yet alone understand the accuracy of remte viewing.
    Will have to get back to you Penn,

I have'nt listen to the whole program myself yet...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jackovesk For This Post:

penn (8th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 times in 3,308 posts

I'm skeptical about predictions based on remote viewing myself. So far, none of the predictions based on prophesies led to anything. So, why should his predictions be any different? My suspicions are telling me that more times than not, any disaster was most likely orchestrated.... Remember that this has become a world of great deceit....And we should be cautious in what we accept as truth....
    I'm going to make a prediction about people like him: When none of their predictions come true, they'll look like complete fools.
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 8th October 2011 at 23:54.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DNA (9th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,993 times in 8,051 posts

Didn't listen to the show.

RV cannot be discounted completed ... but going from memory regarding "the Killshot" he said a shuttle flight would be forced to the ground due to the solar event(s) ... and since there are not supposed to be any more shuttle flights looks like he missed on that one.

That was supposed to have been a sign that the "event" was upon us.
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

Don't forget to take the time each day to smile.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,918 times in 5,159 posts

If I am not mistaken, the last shuttle flight that was supposed to be had been cancelled. I do not remember the reasons, but I did think of the killshot when this happened.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (9th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,993 times in 8,051 posts

Not sure either ... but I believe it was postponed rather than cancelled.
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

Don't forget to take the time each day to smile.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Flash (9th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,492 times in 1,710 posts

The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Anna (9th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), jackovesk (9th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011), Tane Mahuta (16th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I do not know about all his predictions. I have listened to him for awhile now. He is certainly spooked. I really HATE it when they touch a subject that they [I]cant discuss on the air.[I] But I totally agree something is going on with the sun. These CME's (coronal mass ejections) could get very serious indeed. Which as we know could cause electromagnet problems (loss of communications) (loss of electricity) and if you throw massive heat to the mix....... that would dry up water sources, prevent farming of food, no electricity= no economy=riots and chaos.

Certainly something to think about. Can you say the sun is in safe mode? I can't. And I do not have an underground bunker!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennsky For This Post:

Lazlo (9th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,673 times in 577 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Didn't listen to the show.

RV cannot be discounted completed ... but going from memory regarding "the Killshot" he said a shuttle flight would be forced to the ground due to the solar event(s) ... and since there are not supposed to be any more shuttle flights looks like he missed on that one.

That was supposed to have been a sign that the "event" was upon us.
    He discussed this briefly. What he said was that they didn't look that closely at the craft itself, it could be the x37 or some other space plane from another government.

The cliff notes version is:

1: Global economic collapse 2: low grade, non-nuclear slow burn WWIII (which he says is going on now) 3: precursor solar events 4: the killshot 5: 1/3 of the global pop dies over a two year period

I have ordered his new Killshot DVD (It finally became available. It's free but you have to pay shipping, and I have no idea why they have to ship a physical disc instead of a youtube release...whatever)

I'll start a thread, if I think that it's worthwhile, after I watch it.

The big trick to RV and the future, is that you don't know which timeline you are looking at.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Calz (9th October 2011), tessie999 (9th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by penn (here)
    Will have to get back to you Penn,

I have'nt listen to the whole program myself yet...
    Finally got to listen to the program Penn,

I'm still trying to get over importance Major Ed Dames places on himself...(He's got 1 'Hell-of-an-EGO goin on)..!

The 'Killshot'..? I don't think so..! Solar Flare maybe...But not as drastic as Dr Doom would have you believe...

As far as his 'Other Predictions'..? Same Old - Same Old, nothing we have'nt heard before or the Learned already knew..!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jackovesk For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,392 times in 2,508 posts

I have yet to listen, But all would depend on which timeline he is remotely viewing. That may be a different timeline to where we are heading.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Calz (9th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ahamkara's Avatar
    Thanks

We have certainly seen/heard many, many of these warnings and prophesies of "the end", especially those of us who have been around Avalon for awhile! Finally, when all is said and done, you do what you always do, remembering that you are an ETERNAL, sovereign being. Live each day full of love and compassion, walk the path you have chosen with dignity and behave with honor towards all living things. Shine as a unique reflection of the divine that you are. Reclaim your human- ness. Be free and at peace. namaste.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ahamkara For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Heather2017 (10th October 2011), Lazlo (10th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011), nearing (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (9th October 2011), tessie999 (9th October 2011), Trail (16th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,028 times in 2,943 posts

KILLSHOT

Ok, so the precursor to the killshot is a "shuttle like" vehicle now, which does exist, but did not exist at the time the remote viewing sessions were done.

This appears to be a recent 38 minute take on those predictions.

There were half a dozen remote viewers in the original gov't. group, so what do the others say? Anything from Ingo Swan for example? There sure has been a lot of Sun activity lately.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Snowbird (16th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread