+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 3 13 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,212 times in 5,679 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    i found 1 woman who i had great confidence in, (she appeared in Michael Talbot's 'The Holographic Universe') but she wouldn't read me. she hemmed and hawed, avoided my calls and would not return my messages. when i finally reached her she sounded nervous and anxious. strange. i got the sneaking 'psychic' impression that she did not want to read me because she did not want to relate to me what she felt was an undesirable future. all these years later, i think that might have been true!
    There are set up lessons for everyone of us. A good psychic knows this fact and about the nature of people's lessons. Therefore, a good psychic knows what amount and what kind of information to relate to you at what time, so you can learn your lessons in your unique and most appropriate way. It's futile to seek to copy someone else's experience. Find the experience, that is the right one for you only!

It could well have been, that without you being consciously aware your subconscious/oversoul/higher-self told her "if you give in to his pleas, we gonna hurt you bad, you must not tell him right now!" For whatever it is, that you have to learn.
    No psychic will read my sister. period. She's gone to psychic fairs and every single person there..... has turned her down. She never pushed it, or tried all that hard... but it is an interesting situation.
    any theories?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

There are many who use various methods to provide a “reading” and though my own research into this isn’t by any means rigorous is suffices to say that ordinary magicians and illusionists are also capable of giving you a 99% accurate reading just by using very clever tricks and methods.

Anyway, my point here isn’t to say whether or not there is any truth or reality in these things but simply to reiterate (as I have done before) that personal experiences, however provocative and convincing they are, prove nothing. In any case, I understand fully Bill’s contention that this is not about proving anything but more about his own personal experience which he has been moved to share with us.

Notwithstanding anything that we might personally experience, I think we are all poised for “something big” to happen to us collectively sooner or later. What that thing is and when it might come is the greater purpose of these pages and this forum. In saying that, we need to be clear about what we think this thing might be and how it will affect us in general. In broad terms it pivots on two essential outcomes based on ascension or destruction. Can a psychic tell us which and when i.e. predict the future? Many try and either get is horribly wrong or are so vague as to render it useless.

It seems they are much more accurate seeing into the past of a single individual and telling you everything that’s already happened (however overwhelming that might be to the recipient) but unfortunately it adds nothing to where we go from here collectively or otherwise. So from my perspective and I would guess for the majority here (who eat things like, teleportation, soul recycling by aliens and out of body experiences, for breakfast), this type of thing probably comes fairly low in the hierarchy of esoteric knowledge.

One final observation about Bill, if I may; is it just me or does anyone else think that he is, for all intents and purposes, a very different person from the Bill of say 10 months ago?
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Ecnal61 (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you for sharing Chinaski! when I read the first pharagraph in your response,I wanted to ask:" Lets say,that I will be amazed to find out that the reading is absolutely accurate and that the psychic could give me details (including names) that only I know about myself. Is that any solution to anything? than,whats in it for us? what is the value?"

This is not at all an attempt to dicredit this kind of service,I just want to better observe and understand the necessity for it.

And than I read more,and you actually said that you were not expecting any solutions in that period of time that you experienced those grand issues,but you were seeking confirmation that information can come in other ways than what we know and that our world is far grandeur than what we percieve it to be!

I think it is certainly a compelling reason,and I thank you for that :-)

Quote Originally posted by Chinasky:"i wanted confirmation that there was more to life than the tedious, depressing bullsh#t i was experiencing at the time... but alas, it was not meant to be."
    You are now nine month in Avalon,Chinasky(the time for a fetus to becom a child and be born) is it safe to assume that you now know that life is indeed so much more... ?!

And if we know that,and are aware that information can come in a 'mysterious' way,what other reasons are there to want to get a psychic reading?

Just curious,and still hesitant..

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Bollinger :"One final observation about Bill, if I may; is it just me or does anyone else think that he is, for all intents and purposes, a very different person from the Bill of say 10 months ago? "
    Lets assume he is multilayered,inquisitive and curious as always.change is upon us all the time,and are'nt we all in essence the same?

(I feel bad to speak behind Bill's 's back,those are simply my thoughts.sorry for that)
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 9th October 2011 at 13:53.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

yes, i do believe that life is much more than it appears Limor absolutely.

i, however, do not have the benefit of experience like so many here. perhaps, like lisab pointed out, my "life theme" -if you will - is to "trust the universe".

you see, i've never seen a ufo or been abducted. never seen a ghost. never talked to a spirit guide. never had a personal experience with a whistleblower. never saw an angel. never witnessed a miracle. never......i think you get the point.

i've gone out of my way to seek these experiences, and not just with the psychics. and the truth of it is, i've never seen or experienced anything overtly profound. but i haven't given up! i think my presence here on Avalon is testament to that
    Last edited by Mike; 9th October 2011 at 07:04.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), awakeningmom (16th February 2015), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Grumpy Cat (2nd January 2013), karelia (10th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011), NancyV (11th October 2011), porcupine (20th May 2013), Reinhard (9th October 2011), Spirithorse (9th October 2011), toothpick (9th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by Bollinger :"One final observation about Bill, if I may; is it just me or does anyone else think that he is, for all intents and purposes, a very different person from the Bill of say 10 months ago? "
    Lets say he is multilayered,inquisitive and curious! and are'nt we all in essence the same?

(I feel bad to speak behind Bill's 's back,those are simply my thoughts.sorry for that)
    how d'ya mean Bollinger, specifically?

i've heard this opinion bandied about here and there; and maybe i'm just painfully ignorant, but i do not observe any real change in Bill. same old "geeza" -as they say across the pond.

i suppose if we're all shaped by our experiences, he'd have to have changed in some ways. but in essence, i see the same man.

i dunno, what do you think Bill? you a different guy or what?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Chinaski - everything you said in *45 applies to me as well. I have never had a psychic experience that I am aware of in my life but have talked to many who have. I have had to learn to listen to a combination of mind and heart before making difficult decisions and it appears to work for me. However, I would still love to meet a true psychic having wasted money on highly recommended people along the way. Sometimes in my life - in what can be a difficult journey - I would dearly like a little help or direction.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011), Reinhard (9th October 2011), toothpick (9th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

We all change, we learn. Nothing is fixed.
    Everything is impermanent, so are our thoughts.
    The essence does not change.

Be wise, be kind, and love.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (9th October 2011), crested-duck (16th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), mahalall (11th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011), Mozart (11th November 2012), Pete (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (9th October 2011), toothpick (9th October 2011), Unified Serenity (9th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

yes, i do believe that life is much more than it appears Limor absolutely.

i, however, do not have the benefit of experience like so many here. perhaps, like lisab pointed out, my life theme -if you will - is to "trust the universe".

you see, i've never seen a ufo or been abducted. never seen a ghost. never talked to a spirit guide. never had a personal experience with a whistleblower. never saw an angel. never witnessed a miracle. never......i think you get the point.

i've gone out of my way to seek these experiences, and not just with the psychics. and the truth of it is, i've never seen or experienced anything overtly profound. but i haven't given up! i think my presence here on Avalon is testament to that
    Ask yourself why? May I suggest that you stop seeking. Let it come to you in its own time.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Anna (9th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), karelia (10th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011), toothpick (9th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Chinaski: "you see, i've never seen a ufo or been abducted. never seen a ghost. never talked to a spirit guide. never had a personal experience with a whistleblower. never saw an angel. never witnessed a miracle. never......i think you get the point."
    So where is all this wisdom coming from? ;) It must be coming from deep down inside you..You have the knowledge without the visual 'proof' that some of us need.
    And what is that if not a true understanding..

I have said "show me and I will know"
    you simply know

Respect.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), ktlight (9th October 2011), Laura Elina (9th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011), toothpick (9th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Chinaski: "you see, i've never seen a ufo or been abducted. never seen a ghost. never talked to a spirit guide. never had a personal experience with a whistleblower. never saw an angel. never witnessed a miracle. never......i think you get the point."
    So where is all this wisdom coming from? It must be coming from deep down inside you..You have the knowledge without the visual 'proof' that some of us need.

you simply know

Respect.
    well i have had certain experiences (not paranormal or metaphysical, really) that i believe are unique to me and not experienced by too many on this planet. the story is quite long however and i am very tired so...maybe another time.

i will say this: i am quite lucky to be alive. whenever i've needed (not wanted) a break, i've gotten it. the likelihood of the series of events and coincidences that have had to take place to keep me a living breathing organism on planet earth are, dare i say it: astronomically low. almost comical in some instances! point being, i do believe that there is a force with a vested interest in my survival. at least for now, anyway.

you're very generous to imply i have any sort of wisdom Limor (thanks anyway tho ) but if i do it's from these rather surreal life experiences.
    Last edited by Mike; 9th October 2011 at 16:09.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Laura Elina (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Bill, never been to a reader or anything like that, always thought they were fake, but in my heart i wanted them to be real.
    In this community it,s common knowledge of course, but you can still be exploited by unscruptuless souls.

It is refreshing to see someone pick up and move to a comlpletely new enviroment and start a whole new adventure to thier life, really cool Bill, enjoy it man.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

Ecnal61 (5th November 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Tony (9th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #53
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    One final observation about Bill, if I may; is it just me or does anyone else think that he is, for all intents and purposes, a very different person from the Bill of say 10 months ago?
    Well, who are we? Who is Bill? His body?
    What I'm pointing at is:

"Only those who change remain loyal to themselves."

As humans, we chose to have limitations. Existing in this human form, it would be very hubristic to act, as if there would never be a need to change oneself. We took on lots of barriers that prevented us from expressing our full potential, in the process of getting rid of those, we necessarily change our perceptions, actions, etc.

But for those who can 'see', a golden thread is discernable, that shows, that someone is true to his path.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

centreoflight (7th November 2012), crested-duck (16th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011), Pani (9th October 2011), PathWalker (28th March 2017), Shikasta (11th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello All

In my humble opinion: Bill is the same ol' Geezer that we have come to know and love - he's just on the start of yet another sojourn through this mystery we call life ...

Love to all. JP

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Pani (9th October 2011), Tony (9th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Hi Bill,wasnt it pete peterson who said the best place to be when the "you know what"hits the fan is Ecuador??? is there something your not telling us Bill?...HAVE YOU GOT A SPARE ROOM!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th October 2011), toothpick (9th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #56
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I've emailed her for a reading. If she does one, it'll be great, and I'll let you guys know how it went

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Miller (10th October 2011), Spirithorse (9th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)

Many of us here are. I know I am. Must be something in the air.

Cheers,
    Fred

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Is this a sales promo?

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Jennsky (here)
    Is this a sales promo?
    I reckon so.
    But its not very busy, is it?
    by the way,I love your avatar,its really cool.

36. Link to Post #60
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Hi Chinaski,,,,,,,,

"things" happen round me all the time,,,,,,,,,,they always have done,,,,,,,,,in my past it has made people very wary of me,,,,,,,,,,,it makes no difference,,,,,,,,anyone can see a star like UFO all they have to do is be outside on clear nights,,,,,,

it still makes no difference,,,,,,,it's about what's inside of us,,,,,,,

i have come to realise our "selves" are multi dimensional being,"we" are many,outside of this 3d business,,,the one that is you right now is just the one of you elected to do the dirty work (if you like),,,,,,,,,

but there are many of you,,, we are group individuals,,,,,,,,you are no different to anyone else in that sense,,,,,,,,,

look not outwardly for your identity,,,,,,,,

the force with the vested interest in where you go and what you do is your group self,,,,,,,,they are looking after you and me too,,,,,,,,,,

Bill has had experience with the ascended ones,,,,,,,,,,inelia is closer to them and is more in tune with their energy than some of us are,,,,,there is no rhyme or reason other than ,that's the way it is,,,,,,,,,and i bet it's not easy for her,, not that it's easy for any of us least not in the last few thousand years,,,,,,,

anyway, of course Bill is changed,,,,,,,,,,if any of us were to spend time with beings like inelia it would enhance parts of us that we are not used to being enhanced,,,,,

Bill knows change is upon us and he knows he can do nothing to protect anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,he knows it's not about protection anymore,,,,,,,,,he is going home soon, as are we all,,,,,,,we are bound to the 5th dimension in every way and many more dimensions indeed than that,,,,,,,,,,,

cosmic love

So where is all this wisdom coming from? It must be coming from deep down inside you..You have the knowledge without the visual 'proof' that some of us need.

you simply know

Respect.
    well i have had certain experiences (not paranormal or metaphysical, really) that i believe are unique to me and not experienced by too many on this planet. the story is quite long however and i am very tired so...maybe another time.

i will say this: i am quite lucky to be alive. whenever i've needed (not wanted) a break, i've gotten it. the series of events and coincidences that have had to take place to keep me a living breathing organism on planet earth are, dare i say it: astronomical. almost comical in some instances! point being, i do believe that there is a force with a vested interest in my survival. at least for now, anyway.

you're very generous to imply i have any sort of wisdom Limor (thanks anyway tho ) but if i do it's from these rather surreal life experiences.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 3 13 31 LastLast