+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by skyflower (here)
    So I finally requested a reading today. A little Xmas gift to myself. I saw this thread back in 2011 but did not feel compelled to ask for a reading. Two years later, I find this thread again, and decided to take action. I now have questions that I want answers to.
    I believe Carol is as busy as ever. It took me 20 days to get her to give me an okay to send payment.
    Happy to hear you're finally doing it! I was playing email-tag with Carol since 2011 and I finally got mine a month or so ago LOL.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

Christine (16th January 2014), skyflower (22nd January 2014)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Its been about a half of year since my reading and all I can say is wow. This lady has a talent that is beyond words. Her ability to see your path in a way that does not hinder you or effect your free will is stunning. I noticed that a few of the things she said would happen at certain times came later but only because of choices I have made. If I made different choices at different points, it would have manifested like she said. But we must remember we do have free will and I assume she is just going by the most probable outcomes but that still gets messed up by the choices we make.

I had a download from the universe on sunday. I was informed about one of my past lives, it was pretty shocking and unbelievable. It was the first time that I have come to this knowing on my own without being told by someone else about who I am. Carol never mentioned this aspect of me but described it without saying the persons name. She just described who I was and what I did in a way that I would have never figured it out until I was told these things and could cross reference. It made me appreciate her gift even more. When I got this download on sunday, I almost couldn't handle the information. It was to much, to unbelievable. I almost crumbled in fear at the scope of the information as I watched all the puzzle pieces of who I am and why I am here come together. I realized if carol told me who I was without me figuring it out first, it could have had a bad effect on my path. It just blows my mind because is other parts of the reading she gives specific names of who I was in the past. It blew my mind how she was able to tell me what I was ready to hear and leave out the things I wasn't ready to hear yet, but in a way where she still left clues about it for when I figured it out on my own. Mind blowing....

I am absolutely blown away with her gift.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -michael
    Last edited by dpwishy; 15th January 2014 at 19:19.
    Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.
    Herein lies the peace of God....

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Arak (15th January 2014), Christine (16th January 2014), fifi (17th January 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), halffull (15th January 2014), kanishk (4th May 2014), karelia (15th January 2014), Laura Elina (14th May 2014), lelmaleh (15th January 2014), Limor Wolf (15th January 2014), Marianne (16th January 2014), Maunagarjana (23rd February 2014), PathWalker (28th March 2017), raregem (16th January 2014), skyflower (18th January 2014), Unicorn (15th January 2014), Wind (15th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks

I have received a reading by Carol this week. Now I am more confused than when I got in contact with her. I really appreciate her caring and helpful attitude. But honestly, I have to say that she has presented a too rosy picture. At least for me. Among other things, she says that my DNA is only partly human. She might be right, but in that case, I'm not having any benefit from that (even the opposite). That I have something to give to this world. Yes, all of us. But how am I going to give anything, apart from sadness and confusion? That I can get in contact with my "family" if I ask. I am sorry, but I have already asked many times... and got no answer.

Perhaps it was my mistake to contact her, being in this confused, negative inner state, as I can't absorb her words properly. An effort mostly wasted. Anyway, from my experience, my advice is contact her as long as you are not broken and you are strong enough (I hope you are).

Blessings
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

chocolate (15th January 2014), Christine (16th January 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), Sidney (23rd February 2014), skyflower (18th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #364
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    I have received a reading by Carol this week. Now I am more confused than when I got in contact with her. I really appreciate her caring and helpful attitude. But honestly, I have to say that she has presented a too rosy picture. At least for me. Among other things, she says that my DNA is only partly human. She might be right, but in that case, I'm not having any benefit from that (even the opposite). That I have something to give to this world. Yes, all of us. But how am I going to give anything, apart from sadness and confusion? That I can get in contact with my "family" if I ask. I am sorry, but I have already asked many times... and got no answer.

Perhaps it was my mistake to contact her, being in this confused, negative inner state, as I can't absorb her words properly. An effort mostly wasted. Anyway, from my experience, my advice is contact her as long as you are not broken and you are strong enough (I hope you are).

Blessings
    Unicorn, let me try and help you see things in a different way. In my opinion, yes, she paints a very rosy picture. BUT... It is for a purpose.

Carol understands that our thoughts become our reality, I pose the same question to you? Do you know this to your core? Your post above seems to paint a different picture. I don't mean this in any negative kind of way but just pointing it out so you can begin to see the patterns that create the reality you experience.

Carol is trying to show you the possibilities that are in your incarnation. The possibilities are up to us. Carol is giving you a road map of all the great things you can experience from your timelines. These choices, which way we go, is up to us. She only sees the probable future, you also have a say in all of this with your choices and the thoughts you think. She loves you and cares about you or she wouldnt give this service. She wants you to be the greatest aspect of you that YOU can be. She is giving you a map of these possibilities. They are not set in stone. You can either see them as probable possibilities and march your way toward them the best way you can or you can focus on the negative and never seem to get at these timelines. Its all our choice, not carols.

And I disagree, you are not broken and you did not get something you were not supposed to hear. I promise you that the source would never give you an experience you can not handle. In fact, Ill argue, it gives you the experiences that will get you there the quickest, even if they are not experiences we like or understand. Its not the physical selves purpose to understand, the higher self understands this all. The physical self is just here to experience. Stop trying to take the wheel and driving from the perspective of the physical self. The physical self is just there to look out the windshield and experience the ride. The higher self is driving the car....

The higher self conceives. The brain receives through inspiration and ideas on how to get to what the higher self conceives and the Physical self perceives.

Its a mantra I always have to remind my self as my physical self always tries to take control and be the conceiver, but thats not its role. In fact, when the physical self tries to do this, everything goes to **** and our life doesn't seem to work out for us. But our life not working out the way we want it to is a road sign from the universe that we are not driving the vehicle from the right perspective. This almost always means the physical self is trying to do the doing when it can ONLY PERCEIVE.

Remember...

The higher self conceives.
    The brain receives.
    The physical self perceives.

Don't let your physical mind try to figure any of this out. You are right where you are supposed to be. You are getting all the experiences you are supposed to get. The problem is you are trying to rationalize it with your physical self and I am sorry to say but this will never work out. The physical self was never meant to understand this. It will only cause confusion and pain...

Blessing and light

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -michael
    Last edited by dpwishy; 15th January 2014 at 22:01.
    Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.
    Herein lies the peace of God....

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Christine (16th January 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), kanishk (2nd October 2014), karelia (16th January 2014), Laura Elina (14th May 2014), lelmaleh (15th January 2014), Limor Wolf (15th January 2014), Marianne (3rd February 2014), PathWalker (28th March 2017), seehas (15th January 2014), skyflower (18th January 2014), Unicorn (15th January 2014), Wind (15th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #365
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Dear Unicorn,

Give that time. Carol is a healer not just a psychic. From reading only a couple of your sentences I get the feeling that you are too rough on yourself and that you don't caress yourself and your gifts enough. I too wrote to Carol when I was deep down and felt quite challenged, what she gave me back was a needed CPR and a comforting and empathic but quite knowledgable backup to continue with, I really do greatly appreciate her and her work, but we have to help ourselves first and foremost.

You are a loving being and one with great empathy, this is why you find it difficult to be in this place, it is the half empty glass for all of us sensitives. If you feel broken, give yourself the opportunity to feel like that and not be afraid of it, not at all, this is not who you are, not really, you are a wonderful energy being, and your presence here is one of importance because of vibration. You have a good vibration despite the sadness that you feel by being here now. Take this energy and transform it, little pieces every time, thought by thought, feeling by feeling. And you will see results and see that nothing that you do is a mistake. I hope you don't mind me writing this. I just felt the need to reach a hand to you ~

Many Blessings,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 15th January 2014 at 23:04.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

chocolate (15th January 2014), Christine (16th January 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), halffull (15th January 2014), Inaiá (9th February 2014), kanishk (4th May 2014), karelia (16th January 2014), Laura Elina (14th May 2014), Marianne (3rd February 2014), PathWalker (28th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (15th January 2014), seehas (15th January 2014), skyflower (18th January 2014), Unicorn (15th January 2014), Wind (15th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #366
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    I hope you don't mind me writing this. I just felt the need to reach a hand to you.
    Dear Limor and dpwhishy,

Thanks for your supporting words. Of course I appreciate them. But I can't be more participative right now, in this negative mode. I hope I don't seem rude. I am just down. (Better if I keep apart. I know I am looking as a crybaby ). I will keep on reading you. Thanks for being here.

With Love
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

chocolate (15th January 2014), Christine (14th March 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), Inaiá (9th February 2014), kanishk (2nd October 2014), karelia (16th January 2014), Laura Elina (14th May 2014), lelmaleh (15th January 2014), Limor Wolf (15th January 2014), Marianne (3rd February 2014), Marin (19th January 2014), seehas (15th January 2014), skyflower (18th January 2014), Wind (16th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #367
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

well not everyone gets the right words or should i say its hard to find the right words for everyone?

for myself carol really hit some triggers my life totally changed i made some changes and the reading was some coin of an eyeopener for me, i caught myself writing to carol how my life changed but then i stopped thinking well lets wait another year… but its so much already that i really want to thank her and i will do in future
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

chocolate (15th January 2014), Christine (14th March 2014), Inaiá (9th February 2014), kanishk (4th May 2014), karelia (16th January 2014), Laura Elina (14th May 2014), Marianne (3rd February 2014), PathWalker (28th March 2017), skyflower (18th January 2014), Unicorn (15th January 2014), Wind (16th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #368
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    I hope you don't mind me writing this. I just felt the need to reach a hand to you.
    Dear Limor and dpwhishy,

Thanks for your supporting words. Of course I appreciate them. But I can't be more participative right now, in this negative mode. I hope I don't seem rude. I am just down. (Better if I keep apart. I know I am looking as a crybaby ). I will keep on reading you. Thanks for being here.

With Love
    Love back, and it's not that you are a crying baby, life is complex sometimes and we can never pretend to know what is going on with the other. Sometimes by expressing our sadness we also give ourselves a chance to release it and replace it. Put a smile on our face, knowing that we are really handling it the best we can.
    Why not change the background of your beautiful Unicorn Avatar to a brighter one instead of the dark version?
    You can put some uplifting piece of music and know that you are with your Avalon family. No one is secluded here.

No response is needed

Good thoughts and energies sent your way, Uni ~

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

chocolate (15th January 2014), Christine (14th March 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), Inaiá (9th February 2014), kanishk (4th May 2014), karelia (16th January 2014), Laura Elina (14th May 2014), lelmaleh (15th January 2014), Marianne (3rd February 2014), raregem (16th January 2014), seehas (15th January 2014), skyflower (18th January 2014), Unicorn (15th January 2014), Wind (16th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #369
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Unicorn, your negative state is your choice! Been there, done that. Mild, supportive words obviously don't work sometimes, so now I will just say it: Snap out of it! Your mind is doing a trick, or test to you. Call it chemistry, call it biology, call it hacking your thinking by negative force, whatever. It is temporary, and will pass.

Carol told me similar words. It was beyond rosy (and I know exactly how wonderfully rosy the situation is here); also partial human partial ET DNA (Simon Parks' resent interview...), and so on.
    The woman senses who needs to hear what, and as Limor suspects or knows, she also heals with her messages. Let her do that with you, too! Believe in it. Even if it's just a good message, putting your belief in it will probably make it happen. But if you just ignore it, it sure will not happen.

With the risk to confuse you even more- remember in the matrix when Neo went to the Oracle? What did she told him and how he responded later in the situation when Morpheus was captured? Neo said- I don't believe this. It is a stupid reference, but gives a good example.

Think of your existence in this way. Your thoughts are connected to a higher mind/thought/person/self/God/etc. Your purpose here is to experience what that person over there can't. But he can't interfere with your life because your life is based on FREE WILL, not outside support. The way you communicate with that higher state is through your thoughts, desires, dreams, hopes, so on. Put in your mind what you want to happen, feel it, sense it, let him (or her if they also have genders there) see what you need, and let the process unfold. It is a two way communication, and while you send experience and help the other evolve, the way he reads you is by seeing what you see and think. If you show him negativity he sends you that, if you show him positive change that's what you will get. It is that simple. You mind is the master of this game. That is why it is so important to keep your mind free and unobstructed by influences, by negativity, drugs, addictions, extremes, and all in that line of thought. Strong spirit in strong body = real powerful human being. Be that, now! Who knows how many people's lives you will touch and change.

I have a habit of saying stupid expressions. One of them goes like that: If you don't make your choice, someone will make the choice for you.

I am sending you love and support.
    We might be linked in ways you will not imagine possible. And please, go dream a little.

Sorry, if I derailed the thread, couldn't help it. But since I have, I will say a bit more.

We all hold pieces of the big picture. That thing that we all so much long for to know and understand. But as long as we allow negative force of any kind to hinder our effort and create 'separateness' , we are going about it the hard way, may be the wrong way.
    The story of the Tower of Babel, that bridge between dimensions, that road to what some might call God, was possible when the people were acting and thinking as one. As long as we all go about our lives in all kind of separate ways, searching for truths that have never been there to start with, we go from one lifetime to another, and we will keep going until we rebuild the bridge, the tower that can reach in the next 'dimension'. That is the story from the Bible, that is the story of all our lives. "God" separated us to see how will we manage to rebuild the Tower. May be because he needs that answer to build the next bridge to the next level in a new way. I certainly doubt that what I might call God was afraid of his people.

So, if we start acting together, each of us bring with himself his piece of the picture, we might create that bridge again and thus help the ones above us do the same on their own level.
    But how do you know how big is your piece, and how important? Giving up your hope for lost love, for lack of money, for some sort of a current life situation, does this really have to mean you are giving also hope for everyone else? because you might be that last missing piece of the big picture, and without you there is no bridge.
    Find your place for hope and life again, because you , and I, and everyone else, who happens to be reading this, IS IMPORTANT!
    Last edited by chocolate; 16th January 2014 at 00:30.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Arak (16th January 2014), Christine (14th March 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), Journeyon (24th February 2014), kanishk (2nd October 2014), karelia (16th January 2014), Marianne (3rd February 2014), PathWalker (28th March 2017), Rainbowheart (23rd February 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (15th January 2014), skyflower (18th January 2014), Unicorn (16th January 2014), Wind (16th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #370
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sometimes sadness/tears are a cleansing and you if you can allow it without self judgement it will pass and you will learn from it. The self judgement can hinder what needs to be learned. These days can be hard and self acceptance is important but sometimes it takes time and many of us were given negative messages as children that need to be unlearned. We are all here for a good reason but self hatred can steer us in a negative direction. (Many religions preach this which makes us then vulnerable and easier to control/exploit-be good consumers to fill up the dark void), so I think it's helpful to realize where these negative messages come from at their root, then let go of them and then they can be replaced with the original reasons we are here. As the negative energy is cleared out we can then access the those inner callings. Maybe when this happens you will be able to absorb Carol's info better.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oops forgot to address this to Unicorn

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Arak (16th January 2014), chocolate (16th January 2014), karelia (16th January 2014), Limor Wolf (16th January 2014), Marianne (3rd February 2014), raregem (16th January 2014), Unicorn (16th January 2014), Wind (16th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #371
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Unicorn, your negative state is your choice! Been there, done that. Mild, supportive words obviously don't work sometimes, so now I will just say it: Snap out of it! Your mind is doing a trick, or test to you. Call it chemistry, call it biology, call it hacking your thinking by negative force, whatever. It is temporary, and will pass.

Carol told me similar words. It was beyond rosy (and I know exactly how wonderfully rosy the situation is here); also partial human partial ET DNA (Simon Parks' resent interview...), and so on.
    The woman senses who needs to hear what, and as Limor suspects or knows, she also heals with her messages. Let her do that with you, too! Believe in it. Even if it's just a good message, putting your belief in it will probably make it happen. But if you just ignore it, it sure will not happen.

With the risk to confuse you even more- remember in the matrix when Neo went to the Oracle? What did she told him and how he responded later in the situation when Morpheus was captured? Neo said- I don't believe this. It is a stupid reference, but gives a good example.

Think of your existence in this way. Your thoughts are connected to a higher mind/thought/person/self/God/etc. Your purpose here is to experience what that person over there can't. But he can't interfere with your life because your life is based on FREE WILL, not outside support. The way you communicate with that higher state is through your thoughts, desires, dreams, hopes, so on. Put in your mind what you want to happen, feel it, sense it, let him (or her if they also have genders there) see what you need, and let the process unfold. It is a two way communication, and while you send experience and help the other evolve, the way he reads you is by seeing what you see and think. If you show him negativity he sends you that, if you show him positive change that's what you will get. It is that simple. You mind is the master of this game. That is why it is so important to keep your mind free and unobstructed by influences, by negativity, drugs, addictions, extremes, and all in that line of thought. Strong spirit in strong body = real powerful human being. Be that, now! Who knows how many people's lives you will touch and change.

I have a habit of saying stupid expressions. One of them goes like that: If you don't make your choice, someone will make the choice for you.

I am sending you love and support.
    We might be linked in ways you will not imagine possible. And please, go dream a little.

Sorry, if I derailed the thread, couldn't help it. But since I have, I will say a bit more.

We all hold pieces of the big picture. That thing that we all so much long for to know and understand. But as long as we allow negative force of any kind to hinder our effort and create 'separateness' , we are going about it the hard way, may be the wrong way.
    The story of the Tower of Babel, that bridge between dimensions, that road to what some might call God, was possible when the people were acting and thinking as one. As long as we all go about our lives in all kind of separate ways, searching for truths that have never been there to start with, we go from one lifetime to another, and we will keep going until we rebuild the bridge, the tower that can reach in the next 'dimension'. That is the story from the Bible, that is the story of all our lives. "God" separated us to see how will we manage to rebuild the Tower. May be because he needs that answer to build the next bridge to the next level in a new way. I certainly doubt that what I might call God was afraid of his people.

So, if we start acting together, each of us bring with himself his piece of the picture, we might create that bridge again and thus help the ones above us do the same on their own level.
    But how do you know how big is your piece, and how important? Giving up your hope for lost love, for lack of money, for some sort of a current life situation, does this really have to mean you are giving also hope for everyone else? because you might be that last missing piece of the big picture, and without you there is no bridge.
    Find your place for hope and life again, because you , and I, and everyone else, who happens to be reading this, IS IMPORTANT!
    It is not a surprise that Carol has mentioned that a lot of us have partial alien DNA. We are all drawn to the topic of Aliens and I myself think about it every single day and it's been this way since I can remember. We all researched it because we are so determined to find the truth and why we feel the way we feel that eventually a lot of us made it to this forum where we could discuss it together as well as our experiences.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

Arak (23rd January 2014), Christine (14th March 2014), Marianne (3rd February 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd January 2014), Wind (23rd January 2014)

23. Link to Post #372
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

True Sloppyjoe. If I would want to lure wanderer/starseed/alien hybrid/altered DNA type of people to trap, I would make it look like a conspiracy/UFO site. :D (I believe that Avalon is not a trap of any kind, but to be honest, Cabal and minions could easily find everyone of us by tracing trafic of this site. That's just a fact.)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Sloppyjoe (23rd January 2014)

25. Link to Post #373
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phil_7050 (here)
    Hi 7eagle14,

Thank you for sharing your reading from Carol. I am also contemplating on contacting Carol although I heard it is rather difficult to make payments to Paypal accounts from South East Asia (Im currently in South Korea)... From the sound of your reading, would it be correct to say that your zodiac sign would be Cancer? ^^

What were your thoughts about this reading? Accurate? Vague? Spot on?
    hey phil just to let you know i e-mailed carol ,last year ,many times on both e-mails and after a month someone finally got back to be, even though i had her about finding out about her through bill on PA here it seems she was intent on explaining her new charges and what i felt at the time was out of line, i explained i was in dire financial straights at the time so how could i realistically afford something like 75 bucks , not to mention being sent to someone i have no previous knowledge of , ha no thanks i had a dear friend that was a psychic in florida she passed a few years ago and i miss her greatly , but we were friends and it wasnt just about readings, actually that got less and less when i realized
    life is what it is and once you realize things might be more enjoyable when you experience them at the time they happen, ones decisions may not greatly change fate anyways...looking back on love issues i thought she was helping me with , i see that if i had ben honest with myself those lost loves were not doing me any great favors, i was blinded by love and it was my learning Spencerian to grow up and see things for what they are not what i wanted or want them to be,lol yeh life is like that ya know? anyways a good psychic can be a bit helpful once a while but when they are more centered on money, it just kinda erks me a bit, but hey go for it, peace,dennis

26. Link to Post #374
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

I just got my reading from Carol, and listened to it twice back to back.
    Let me start off that my reading was not mind blowing, nor did it drive me to tears, or anything spectacular. (Let me make it clear here that I am not knocking any of you who had a mind blowing reading. On the contrary, I feel a tiny bit jealous that you did! Just a tiny tinsy bit)

My reading was quite down to earth, even practical. I had a few good chuckles because she caught on to the hidden quirks in my personality...things that only a very close friend would know.
    Sinchronistically, the reading arrived at a very good time. When I requested a reading last month, I was in a very different frame of mind than I am now. I really needed to hear these words NOW.
    She confirmed a lot of things I probably knew instinctively but could not really form words for it. She pulled them out for me to hear, and be sure. It is like I had hundreds of scattered thoughts in my head, and she went ahead and organized and filed everything neatly for me.

She told me this year is full of changes, and I should embrace them, because in the end it is all for the better. Funny thing is, it is already happening, and I have been miserable trying to fight it. I have been one to always welcome change, but my ego has been keeping me from embracing it this time. Carol just reminded me what the usual ME would do.

I think she is well worth the money she charges. Readings take effort, energy, and concentration, so I believe it is only fair we give something back.
    I definitely recommend.

** I've listened to the audio file three more times, and I just get the feeling Carol seems to hold back certain details, as she seems to try not to give out spoilers. She did give me a lot of info., but left out the things I need to figure out for myself. She's great.
    Last edited by skyflower; 27th January 2014 at 04:14.

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Benimal (24th January 2014), Billy (4th February 2014), chocolate (9th February 2014), Christine (14th March 2014), fifi (24th January 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), fourty-two (5th February 2014), Jeffrey (24th January 2014), kanishk (4th May 2014), karelia (24th January 2014), Limor Wolf (25th January 2014), Natalia (24th July 2014), Neal (4th February 2014), PathWalker (28th March 2017), Roisin (23rd February 2014), sunflower (4th February 2014), Wind (25th January 2014)

28. Link to Post #375
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

I just sent Carol her paypal money, the 12 numbers a picture and all the other info. Excited but a bit nervous to see what she has to say!

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Arak (9th February 2014), Billy (4th February 2014), bruno dante (10th February 2014), chocolate (9th February 2014), Christine (14th March 2014), fourty-two (5th February 2014), kanishk (4th May 2014), Neal (4th February 2014), skyflower (6th February 2014), Wind (10th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #376
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Hi Sloppyjoe!
    I was never drawn to any aliens. I discovered PA searching for other important issues.
    I got acquainted with the alien agendas while on the forum . And when Carol mentioned something in that line i was actually quite surprised. I am a very Earthly creature if left on my own devices. I tend to feel and see it from the POV of nature. After a while thinking about it I realize I never felt the need to be interested in aliens for exactly the reason Carol mentioned. With time I started seeing more of what this would mean, and understood my peculiarities better. But you will never see me participate in the alien/ET-oriented threads, that is just something that has not much traction on my path. Sure, I read, but I mostly leave this information outside. I had to post this short note.

And because I can sense some of us could be still not quite sure how the approach the issue of receiving or giving readings, I will add some of what I think to be true for Carol in particular.
    In general when you think of Earth-life, as the time to practicing 'creation', this should be also a place where free will is part of the process. When it comes to giving readings, one must be very careful not to disclose any addition information that could take away the 'free will' part for the person. That is why I think Carol is very careful when phrasing her readings.

Also, reading as a process is unstable, especially when dealing with the future events in one's life. While it is much easier to see the past of an individual path, the future is not. Carol states that in the beginning of the session.

There are a lot of explanation that I can include here, but for the moment I hope that would be helpful.

My reasons for trusting Carlo Clarke came after I saw what she was doing from my own perspective. I tend to understand her approach as:
    giving an overall perspective of what MIGHT become without emphasizing on anything in particular since it should be our own responsibility to choose how to deal with what comes.
    Also, she tends to sense our inner needs for certain details from our past to be revealed, because that would facilitate our inner feeling of self-worth, or our understanding of certain issues we might have.
    In my case it was exactly that. That is why she revealed things for me that I did not even suspected existed. She also told me I have abilities I only superficially thought existed. Now, several months later, following a completely (or may be not) different path of thinking, I just came to realize she was so extremely correct in what she was saying. That is why I even write this here.

Don't be misled by the fact the readings are really not mind-blowing or impressive-sounding. Their true value unfolds with time, and with your own transformation following your path of choosing.

The best advice for the waiting souls I would have is this - think of everything. The things you are afraid of, the things you are excited about, your fears and your hopes. She will pick them up and respond to them. It is true, those things can be sensed, they are real for her.

And when you receive you reading, the reading doesn't stop there. In a way PAYING for it creates a connection between you and Carol that can be used and probably is used ONLY FOR YOUR BENEFIT. It is not a material connection, but rather let's call it spiritual (I avoid this word, but don't seem to find a better one), if one is sensitive enough to let it stay open and help one's life. If you fear this, than just don't think of this as real. But if you need it, accept it.
    The amount one pays cannot measure to the amount one receives, in Carol's case. It is a matter of 'agreement' more than of trade of equal amounts.

That is just my personal understanding stated here. And I sure cannot prove or disprove any of what I have said. It is a matter of perception and understanding how this works.

I know she is really different, and quite exceptional. I can't thank enough Bill for pointing in this direction.

And just so that it is clear, I have no affiliation with Carol, nor do I do any of this work.
    Just decided to share because I care.
    Last edited by chocolate; 9th February 2014 at 21:58.

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Arak (9th February 2014), Christine (14th March 2014), Elainie (9th February 2014), Elixir (10th February 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), fourty-two (9th February 2014), Heather2017 (9th February 2014), kanishk (4th May 2014), karelia (9th February 2014), kevlar (9th February 2014), Neal (11th February 2014), skyflower (12th February 2014), Wind (10th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #377
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Unicorn, I hope you feel better today and I want to ask you to just be a little bit patient. I think the effort is not wasted and the things will unfold. The peices of the puzzle will fall together and now with the new infomation in mind, maybe you will be able to make the best choices for yourself here and now.
    A warm embrace and a smile from Rainbowheart

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowheart For This Post:

Christine (14th March 2014), Firinn (12th May 2014), karelia (23rd February 2014), skyflower (24th February 2014), Unicorn (23rd February 2014)

34. Link to Post #378
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I have stumbled upon this thread quite by accident researching whether or not what I am thinking of posting had been posted, I got a reading from Carol in August 2012, looking back now I can't remember too much but must look it up and relisten to it again. I hope it is as good as I remember feeling perhaps I might ask for another.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Christine (14th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #379
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

I received my reading yesterday and I have to say she was very off in her description of me. I am far from a go getter, workaholic, aggressive etc; (I'm told by many I am the most passive person they have ever met) and I'm just a stay at home mom etc; I guess she was having a bad day. Oh well. I still would love to come across an accurate psychic but so far no dice.
    Last edited by Elainie; 8th March 2014 at 01:01.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Pweeky (7th March 2014), Unicorn (29th March 2014)

38. Link to Post #380
    United States Avalon Member Poopdeckpappy's Avatar
    Thanks

Been skimming through replies here and noticed that a large percentage of posts were in gratitude of their readings that were given. What i'm wondering now is, (don't take this wrong)what is compelling you to search for answers, or look for shortcuts, or clues in your life? If you are truly honest with yourself about yourself, you can make alot more headway with yourself. We are only getting older in this mortal satchel we call a body and I love the opportunity to utilize my and others potential for growth in mind and spirit. Looking forward to connecting more and sharing more truths. Carol, if your paying attention, looking forward to a little dialogue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 31 LastLast