+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I was reading this thread today, and wanted to comment to the recent poster who could not relate to Carol's reading at all.

I'm sticking my neck out a bit here, since what I'm about to say will sound off-the-wall-crazy to some readers. However, nothing ventured, so here goes:

I had a reading last year, and it was eerily on target. I found it very helpful. My daughter wanted one, as well, and when hers arrived, she was most disappointed, because it was contradictory and confusing (according to her). She asked me to listen, and after five minutes I was laughing.

You see, a soul is not necessarily of the same personality type as its current host body (in my understanding and experience). In my daughter Julie's case, her soul is a cautious, inward-looking being, not given to expressing emotion, and finding it difficult to demonstrate love, and accept it. Milsalia chose for its host this time around an outgoing, people-oriented, affectionate person. The point for the soul was to learn to loosen up, and experience love more fully -- both giving, and getting.

I have spoken directly to this soul on many occasions (part of my role here, another story). It has lamented its choice of host, and has ended up openly at odds with its host more than once ("No, Mom, you can't talk to Milsalia because she puts me to sleep and won't let me remember what was said and I resent it!")

They have eventually made peace, and learned to respect each other. This took 43 years. It is ironic (to me), since the soul incarnates (again, my own understanding) to experience life(s) as many different kinds of people, to learn the lessons they need as they develop.

Back to Carol. She was describing Milsalia much of the time, and Julie some of the time. She was spot on, and could have no idea of their disparate natures. Since Milsalia is currently experiencing life as Julie, she heard it, too. Consulted, she grudgingly admitted that the psychic had sound advice, and she would do well to follow it.

I ended up getting both of them to laugh about it, and it actually aided their cooperation with each other.

So, I cannot know that this is what happened to you. It is possible, though, and it might make sense for you to explore that issue a bit.

Our lives are a rich and complex tapestry, far beyond my powers to understand it all.

Darned interesting, though.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lairenia For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (29th March 2014), seko (29th March 2014), skyflower (10th April 2014), Unicorn (29th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #382
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Poopdeckpappy (here)
    Been skimming through replies here and noticed that a large percentage of posts were in gratitude of their readings that were given. What i'm wondering now is, (don't take this wrong)what is compelling you to search for answers, or look for shortcuts, or clues in your life? If you are truly honest with yourself about yourself, you can make alot more headway with yourself. We are only getting older in this mortal satchel we call a body and I love the opportunity to utilize my and others potential for growth in mind and spirit. Looking forward to connecting more and sharing more truths. Carol, if your paying attention, looking forward to a little dialogue.
    Hi Pappy,

Ever look for your keys all over the place only to have someone next to you point out they are right under your nose?
    Or try to solve a puzzle for hours, walk away, come back, and solve it right away?
    We are here on PA because we dare ask questions, instead of going through life on auto pilot. I don't think any of us are looking for shortcuts, but we are searching for answers. We all have our own reasons, and our own questions. We see the world and the suffering, and we ask why? We meditate. We read. We research. We try to walk the talk. But the answers don't come so easily.

That's when we need a pep talk, or just a confirmation. Or you can call it a fresh perspective.

I agree with you that one needs to be honest with one's self to make any sort of headway with one's self. But for those times when we have been banging our heads against the wall, when we are sort of stuck...someone like Carol can be like a breath of fresh air. I think that's why most of us reply in gratitude on this thread.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (10th April 2014), Wind (10th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks

I want to give a little update on my reading now that some time has come to pass. I got my reading in January, and it is now April.
    Carol told me someone like a mother figure would ask for my opinion on something, and I was to be very candid with her, and in turn, that would really help this person. Well, my boss, came to me back in January because she was facing a difficult decision with personnel, and I told her exactly what was on my mind, and that turned out to be a good advice.

Carol also mentioned that I would be moving from my current place, although at the time of my reading I was not sure whether I wanted to move or not, and she even mentioned my indecision. As time passed after the reading, my roommate and I started on a down spiral, and my living situation became stressful. She mentioned two initials, which were the name of a person. Carol told me to pay attention to what this person had to say, because he had interesting things to tell me. At the time, the only person that had those two initials in his name was a coworker, who had both his ethnic name and western name match the two initials. But one problem was, he didn't really talk about things I would be interested in.

As the end of my lease on my current apt approached, I went online to look for a new pad, but nothing great popped up. One morning, as I am browsing through the classifieds, I mention a street to this coworker, and he asks me what is the number of the building I am looking at. Once I told him, he told me to go see that apt right away, because it was a great place that people rarely moved out of. I hesitated as I still had a whole month until the end of my lease, but he kept on pushing. I remembered what Carol said, and I thought, "why not?"

Long story short, I found a very cool pad, at a pretty great price, thanks to my coworker, who for once, had something interesting to say to me.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Billy (10th April 2014), JRS (10th April 2014), Limor (10th April 2014), Unicorn (10th April 2014), Wind (10th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread