+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #401
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Hi Natalie,thank you for taking the time to listen to my reading.I should of mentioned it was the part near the end! Yeah the roman part was quite similiar wasn't it! Maybe we did know of each other,who knows...or i do know but don't remember lol

Yes decided to get another reading and ask some questions this time,wasn't quite expecting what she said,but it didn't feel wrong or way off,if you know what i mean.I'm still working on what's happening with me.I find it difficult but inspiring and i'm slowly getting there i feel.It was funny she mentioned i was a healer,as i quite often daydream about being able to heal,being a hermit up some mountain somewhere lol

I wasn't entirely sure what she meant about the drop in energy levels she feels i will have sometime next year.So if it is as you say,a healing/growth process,that's reassuring to know.

I'm looking forward to seeing myself grow also,along with everyone else! These are slightly confusing but exciting times indeed
    Last edited by darren; 22nd September 2014 at 20:30.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

kanishk (16th February 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2014), Natalia (22nd September 2014), Wind (22nd September 2014)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

How sweet...

"But for those times when we have been banging our heads against the wall, when we are sort of stuck...someone like Carol can be like a breath of fresh air. I think that's why most of us reply in gratitude on this thread."

Any new perspective (from anyone here) can be a breath of fresh air.

Love the compassion on this site!!! Back atcha multiplied.

ALL love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

darren (22nd September 2014), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), kanishk (23rd September 2014), Natalia (22nd September 2014), Omni (27th October 2014), skyflower (12th October 2014), Wind (22nd September 2014)

5. Link to Post #403
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    How sweet...

"But for those times when we have been banging our heads against the wall, when we are sort of stuck...someone like Carol can be like a breath of fresh air. I think that's why most of us reply in gratitude on this thread."

Any new perspective (from anyone here) can be a breath of fresh air.

Love the compassion on this site!!! Back atcha multiplied.

ALL love,
    Michelle Marie
    Hi Michelle,

Carol has certainly given me some interesting avenues to explore,that's for sure! I just now want to work towards being able to answer my own questions with my own skills.I've had enough of headbanging now! lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

kanishk (23rd September 2014)

7. Link to Post #404
    Cape Verde Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember Carol saying I was like a "spiritual magician" lol.

Still dunno what that means..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phil_7050 For This Post:

darren (20th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #405
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

I wrote this tonight and it is related to something that Carol said in a reading (that came true, tonight)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post890851

10. Link to Post #406
    United States Avalon Member desertrat46's Avatar
    Thanks

How does one just contact her, by basic email? If that is allowed?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to desertrat46 For This Post:

Omni (27th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #407
    Thanks

Quote Posted by desertrat46 (here)
    How does one just contact her, by basic email? If that is allowed?
    Yep you've got it,send her an email,wait for a reply.Usually a good few weeks if she is busy!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

Omni (27th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #408
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

welshseer15 AT aol.co.uk
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:50. Reason: updated Carol's e-mail address

15. Link to Post #409
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Do we have to send the numbers between 1 to 78 for second reading also. What is the procedure? do we have to ask her again for reading and then after her confirmation have to send the money. Or you could just send the money and ask for the second reading. What would be the correct procedure?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

chocolate (27th October 2014), Jean-Marie (16th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #410
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I recently had a reading from her which I really enjoyed and she nailed several of my issues Right on. Apparently I am from the Auriga system possibly the star Capella. She did not talk about any of my past lives but gave me future predictions. I really enjoyed it and recommend her.

Anyone else from the Auriga system? Capella?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th August 2015), Jean-Marie (16th February 2015), Natalia (27th October 2014), Unicorn (26th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #411
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

I will keep you in my prayers Fairy Friend that you will resolve some of those issues that you have and certainly I have been confronted face-to-face with some of those issues you have too. But forgiveness is what it's all about and I have been working on that very hard, btw on that, wrt YOU. It sounds like that reading has shed some light on those issues that you might have been focusing on (and I sure hope so) and you remain in my prayers that you may someday resolve them.
    Love from the bottom of my heart,
    Roisin

20. Link to Post #412
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    Do we have to send the numbers between 1 to 78 for second reading also. What is the procedure? do we have to ask her again for reading and then after her confirmation have to send the money. Or you could just send the money and ask for the second reading. What would be the correct procedure?
    I think everyone will be much better off without any readings. You are your best source of a 'reading'.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Jean-Marie (27th October 2014), kanishk (27th October 2014), meeradas (16th October 2015)

22. Link to Post #413
    Thanks

It is interesting to hear you say that people are better off without readings.

I actually work with people myself, helping them to understand their Path. I don't call them "readings." I don't predict the future. I can, and do, help them see elements in their lives that they may not have been aware of. And I don't take any money for it. It is not my way.

That said, I did pay for and get a reading from Carole. It was amazing. She nailed things that nobody could have known. I found it reinforcing, thought-provoking, and very useful. She reminded me that I have much work yet to do, and have to hang in there and not get distracted. Among other things, it was a sharp reminder that my participation in this lifetime is not casual, not routine, but quite important in the context of what's going on here on Earth right now. I just have to pull up my socks and get on with it. She didn't say that -- she had no idea what was going through my mind.

The information she gave me, however, added up to that. It was what I needed to hear.

So, although I perform a function somewhat analogous to hers, in that I have connections to the Other Side and can talk with many souls and spiritual beings, she was a tremendous help to me. I didn't begrudge her a penny, and honor her for her work.

I wouldn't be much better off without her reading. I am deeply grateful for her ethical use of this rare talent.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lairenia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2015), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), gripreaper (3rd November 2015), Jean-Marie (16th February 2015), Jetsam (2nd November 2014), kanishk (8th November 2014), Natalia (2nd November 2014), Neal (4th August 2017), Oouthere (11th March 2015), Rainbowheart (16th May 2015), Unicorn (2nd November 2014)

24. Link to Post #414
    Thanks

Hi kanishk,
    yes,you send those numbers again for a second reading.
    I've got my second and third reading in choosing my numbers and asking my questions.After that I paid her and waited patiently for her answer.It may take a while because she is very busy at times.
    But she will answer and you will be amazed

Greetings to India.I love your food and some other things about India,by the way.
    Have a nice time,
    Ellen

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to catzone For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2015), Jean-Marie (16th February 2015), kanishk (16th February 2015), Neal (4th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #415
    Thanks

I got a reading nearly a year ago and was (still am!) extremely happy with it.

It was very good for a bit of deep insight into my path from an outside perspective. I did find something in particular that she said was a little spooky - "There will be some completely unexpected events, that will wake you up at midnight somehow, that will change the course of what you're doing quite a lot" - I'm still waiting for it, whatever it is. Horrible feeling that it may be a death in the family.

In terms of more practical, immediate predictions/advice, I found another psychic more useful. This other psychic is also very talented, she predicted that I would be forced to move house, gave a very accurate description of my boyfriend (not a physical description, more the sort of person he is), and I'm glad I got both readings so that I have both the 'big picture' and the practical details.

One thing I noticed is that Carol really picks up on what is going through your mind at around the time you requested the reading. I was heavily researching the possibility of becoming a spiritual life coach when I consulted her. I later decided it wasnt for me, but she mentioned this several times as a suggestion for a change in career.

I will definitely get another reading at some point. But not until Ive encountered these mysterious midnight events...

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2015), kanishk (11th March 2015), Natalia (11th March 2015), Neal (4th August 2017), Noel (18th May 2015), Unicorn (11th March 2015)

28. Link to Post #416
    Thanks

It would be great to contact an accurate psychic, I to an extent feel there are more accurate psychics than we think because just knowing what was to happen in our life we can change it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Noel For This Post:

transiten (20th May 2015)

30. Link to Post #417
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

I would like to share a numerology site that has spot on Destiny path profiles.

It's www.creativenumerology.com By Christine Delorey.

If anyone is wondering why I am posting this in this thread....it is because it offers a pretty good profile for free, and Carol seems to like it too.
    Last edited by skyflower; 20th May 2015 at 21:40.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Axman (4th June 2015), Brightstar (5th August 2015), kanishk (19th June 2015), Mare (7th June 2015), Neal (4th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #418
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi there, I've not visited Avalon for a long time so i'm out of the loop.

Has anyone had a reading from carol recently? How did they find it? Useful? i had mixed feelings about some of the stuff she said last, maybe that's my scepticism coming through, but really i'm just a bit dubious about past life stuff and saying im from a particular solar system. (Im not being dismissive of anyone who are into these things, it's just not part of my current world view). Or perhaps i was seeking more real life tangible sort of data.

Also, does anyone have any other reliable down to earth psychic readers in the uk? PM me

33. Link to Post #419
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: Psychics

I am going to take a risk as a very new member and share some thoughts of mine which I have not previously shared because I know from experience it will not be well received by some/many people. Also I am not sure that I am posting this post in the right place in the forums, As I said I am new still trying to work out the functions on Project Avalon
    First I am in no doubt that many of the psychic gifts that seem to be stronger in some people are indeed the inheritance of all humans. That is well known and many people have communicated this publicly. I am sure many of the members of Project Avalon over the course of their individual lives would have had at least one if not many experiences which are not explainable, no matter how rationally/logically one tries.
    However over the last approximately 8 years because for a change I had the time to spend countless hours studying publicly available information from many different sources on esoteric knowledge. This was not new to me as I consciously started my "Who am I" journey when I was 15, many years ago. Since that time my life has consisted of solving the riddle of life. Its hard to put into written words however it is like having in your mind all these clues/information adding to them all the time quite often having to file things to one side for years until one part of the puzzle will come and suddenly a whole different understanding appears.
    What I have observed in relation to some psychic/channeled information
    Many people especially those who claim to channel or be seeing/visions, people call it different things, are in fact relating information that any person who has studied in depth esoteric subjects relating to Anunnaki, Atlantis,Lemuria, Ancient Egypt .... its a long list. In fact I have come across two such psychic messages one from someone who I know is well known through Project Avalon recently. Unfortunately it was immediately obvious to me that what they were communicating was in fact information that any person who had studied published material could construct especially if they have a gift for storytelling anyway.

Most of the time I am left thinking "oh well at least they are involved and trying to have a positive influence however maybe that is not the point as credibility/honesty are very important in these times at least they are to me and I imagine to many,many other people.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mnemosyne For This Post:

kingmonkey (5th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #420
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I was thinking of Carol clarke and went to google search to find this interesting and quite strange reading which may be of interest to some of you as well, I found that it spoke to me personally. It was publically shared by the person who recieved the reading - Debbie 4 justice (Debra)

Carol seems to have this combination of unique gifts, a true connection to the pulse of the planet, a good grasp of what's going on and a compassionate nature, all of which seemes to have helped many people so far, me included. I think Bill was right in recommending her for her gifts and humaneness. I hope that she is okay, sending blessings her way ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 16th October 2015 at 14:34.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2015), Billy (17th October 2015), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), Jetsam (20th October 2015), kanishk (6th November 2015), Laura Elina (17th October 2015), Neal (4th August 2017), PathWalker (16th October 2015), Star Tsar (2nd November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 LastLast