+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #401
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Hi Natalie,thank you for taking the time to listen to my reading.I should of mentioned it was the part near the end! Yeah the roman part was quite similiar wasn't it! Maybe we did know of each other,who knows...or i do know but don't remember lol

Yes decided to get another reading and ask some questions this time,wasn't quite expecting what she said,but it didn't feel wrong or way off,if you know what i mean.I'm still working on what's happening with me.I find it difficult but inspiring and i'm slowly getting there i feel.It was funny she mentioned i was a healer,as i quite often daydream about being able to heal,being a hermit up some mountain somewhere lol

I wasn't entirely sure what she meant about the drop in energy levels she feels i will have sometime next year.So if it is as you say,a healing/growth process,that's reassuring to know.

I'm looking forward to seeing myself grow also,along with everyone else! These are slightly confusing but exciting times indeed
    Last edited by darren; 22nd September 2014 at 20:30.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

Amethyst (22nd September 2014), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2014), Wind (22nd September 2014)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,918 times in 277 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

How sweet...

"But for those times when we have been banging our heads against the wall, when we are sort of stuck...someone like Carol can be like a breath of fresh air. I think that's why most of us reply in gratitude on this thread."

Any new perspective (from anyone here) can be a breath of fresh air.

Love the compassion on this site!!! Back atcha multiplied.

ALL love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Amethyst (22nd September 2014), darren (22nd September 2014), kanishk (23rd September 2014), skyflower (12th October 2014), Wind (22nd September 2014)

5. Link to Post #403
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    How sweet...

"But for those times when we have been banging our heads against the wall, when we are sort of stuck...someone like Carol can be like a breath of fresh air. I think that's why most of us reply in gratitude on this thread."

Any new perspective (from anyone here) can be a breath of fresh air.

Love the compassion on this site!!! Back atcha multiplied.

ALL love,
    Michelle Marie
    Hi Michelle,

Carol has certainly given me some interesting avenues to explore,that's for sure! I just now want to work towards being able to answer my own questions with my own skills.I've had enough of headbanging now! lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

kanishk (23rd September 2014)

7. Link to Post #404
    Cape Verde Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember Carol saying I was like a "spiritual magician" lol.

Still dunno what that means..

8. Link to Post #405
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,619 times in 481 posts

I wrote this tonight and it is related to something that Carol said in a reading (that came true, tonight)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post890851

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst For This Post:

Elixir (Today), Jean-Marie (Today), Omniverse (Today)

+ Reply to Thread