+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

In my reading carol said that i was awakening.Now every now and again,i get a buzzing/energy through my body (the last two days have been like this,and as i write this now) i mostly feel it in my hands and feet and sometimes the top of my head.It's almost like a mild high,type feeling,not unpleasant,but sometimes leaves me feeling strange and spaced.

Is this sort of thing usual?
    Last edited by darren; 3rd January 2012 at 18:43.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

christian (4th January 2012), Ria (3rd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

No I sent back the numbers and photo which she requested and told her that I would want to pay with paypal but have yet to hear from her. I sent her two reminder emails with the whole conversations again. I just get this "vacation reply email'. I don't know maybe my forecast is too scary or something. LOL!

4. Link to Post #223
    Thanks

I think you'll just have to be a little patient,im sure she will get back to you when she can.

Maybe your forecast is too scary,like you say.Did you send a photo as well lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

christian (4th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #224
    Thanks

Quote Posted by darren (here)
    Hi amy,

Have you sent a payment yet?

I contacted her about the same time,but think she stopped taking new requests very shortly after.

In an email from her to me she asked me not to pay for a couple of weeks because she was inundated with requests.

So if you have paid,it can take upto 30 days to get the reading,this is how long it took for mine to come.
    Last edited by Isthatso; 18th March 2012 at 22:10.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

darren (4th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #225
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    No I sent back the numbers and photo which she requested and told her that I would want to pay with paypal but have yet to hear from her. I sent her two reminder emails with the whole conversations again. I just get this "vacation reply email'. I don't know maybe my forecast is too scary or something. LOL!
    It took a while with me too. The reading of Darren was on 31 december,
    so she is still very busy.

The first mail I sent her was on 11 oktober with a picture. She told me too, to wait with the payment after a while, but even though I paid her on 17 november two days later. I received the reading on 14 december.

Maybe you have to photoshop your photo first
    Remember Who You Are!

9. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    It took a while with me too. The reading of Darren was on 31 december,
    so she is still very busy.

The first mail I sent her was on 11 oktober with a picture. She told me too, to wait with the payment after a while, but even though I paid her on 17 november two days later. I received the reading on 14 december.

Maybe you have to photoshop your photo first
    Maybe that's it! She took one look at the photo and said "this one will take a while" and put it on the bottom. Ha-Ha!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Black Panther (27th March 2012), Isthatso (5th January 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014), Rich (14th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

I also share Mr Bill Ryans thoughts that most psychics are pretty much frauds, but I also think their are true gifted psychics. probally about .01%( one out of a thousand) of all who claim to be psychic are really true.
    This is a breath of fresh air that you and Mr Icke both claim she is authentic. i just did a google search on her, and many others also claim she is the real deal.
    She seems to use astronomy, auras and prescription in order to account a psychic reading. Thats quit interesting..esp the use of astronomy. Did she in your reading also include astronomy?

12. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

I agree,most are fakes,and it clearly shows.Carol is the real deal,trust me.I've allways been interested in this type of thing but not once have i ever come across anyone who i thought was genuine.Although in my reading she talked alot about possible future happenings for me,she got my character down to a t,and she mentioned a medical issue with my brother,which she couldn't of possibly known about,if she was a fake.

I feel privalaged to have had a reading from her,and thank her for sharing her gift.

Regarding astronomy she may use it as well,but don't quote me on it.
    Last edited by darren; 4th January 2012 at 22:51.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

Black Panther (5th January 2012), centreoflight (7th November 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

No I sent back the numbers and photo which she requested and told her that I would want to pay with paypal but have yet to hear from her. I sent her two reminder emails with the whole conversations again. I just get this "vacation reply email'.
    Hi there -- Carol is very tied up at the moment with some pressing family matters that are occupying a great deal of her attention. She will most definitely respond, in time... please be as patient as you can while she continues to gradually but systematically handle the backlog.

With very best wishes, Bill

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (5th January 2012), Alan (5th January 2012), Black Panther (5th January 2012), darren (5th January 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014), Professor (6th January 2012), sidh25 (5th January 2012), Yoda (7th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #230
    Thanks

waiting patiently

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sidh25 For This Post:

darren (5th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #231
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Let's not swamp her like Edgar Cayce was

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Craig (9th January 2012), darren (5th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No I sent back the numbers and photo which she requested and told her that I would want to pay with paypal but have yet to hear from her. I sent her two reminder emails with the whole conversations again. I just get this "vacation reply email'.
    Hi there -- Carol is very tied up at the moment with some pressing family matters that are occupying a great deal of her attention. She will most definitely respond, in time... please be as patient as you can while she continues to gradually but systematically handle the backlog.

With very best wishes, Bill
    Hi Bill,

Thanks for the response. I assumed it was something like that. I have no problem waiting. I was just making light of the situation with the banter about the photo. I am sorry to hear that she is having family issues. I do wish her the very best. Maybe she was able to see from my photos and numbers that I am a very patient person and would not mind waiting at all.

I do appreciate you letting me know what is happening. Hope you are doing well in the New Year!

Sandy

21. Link to Post #233
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi,

I recently had a reading with Carol and have listened to the recording more times then I care to mention. Several times during the reading she made apologies and went on to accurately talk about ongoing UFO and other supernatural experiences that have been occurring to me. I find it hard to believe that she would have picked up on these experience so thought that maybe she just tells anyone who finds their way to her via the Avalon Forum similar stories. However, I listened to the reading that was posted a few days ago and can assure you that this reading had no similarity to mine.

The bulk of the reading, predominately the parts that deal with the future, did not sound like they were about me. When I first listened to it I thought that she might have gotten my picture mixed up with someone else’s. However, it’s now 6-weeks later and some of the things she talked about are beginning to take place. If the rest of what she talked about comes to pass then I’m in store for a very interesting future.

In summary, at this point, if appears the Carol is truly a gifted psychic. During the reading she came across as very caring, compassionate, and authentic. I found her fee reasonable and would recommend her without reservations.

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

Benimal (18th March 2013), Black Panther (9th January 2012), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (16th January 2012), Christine (5th January 2012), Curt (16th January 2012), darren (5th January 2012), fifi (15th January 2012), Heather2017 (6th January 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014), Kristo (14th January 2012), Limor Wolf (6th January 2012), Lisab (16th January 2012), Natalia (24th July 2014), PathWalker (28th March 2017), perolator (25th April 2013), Rich (14th February 2013), skyflower (27th December 2013), Words of Joy (16th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Hi fred,i guess it was my reading you listened to?

I echo your findings,and if what she told you,is starting to happen,then i feel even more excited.

I've been the same,probaly listened to it 8 times now and the person she describes throughout 2012 sounds like someone else,mostly anyway.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

Black Panther (9th January 2012), christian (16th January 2012), Heather2017 (6th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #235
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

She never answered my reading request,
    and i took it as "i do not need one". Cool.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

christian (16th January 2012), darren (6th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #236
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I don't blame you for skeptisim, especially now people can look up a lot about you on-line, however this can only be information that is not really personal to your life. I myself have been pretty pshycic most of my life including pre-cognitive, so i know myself with my own experiences that not all are fakes & do have special talents, however i don't think they are really special talents, only things we can all do if we used more of the percentage of the brain that we supposdly don't use. I have had a free online reading recently, i myself only give my name & birth date, & my two main issues in life which is health & welfare, what she came back to me was astounding & something only I and my partner & closest family know about, so im fully intending to get a full reading from her when i can afford it. I will definitly get in touch with David's psychic as seeing her was what started really his whole journey, his life was in turmoil, its great that she is now happy to share her talents with other people x

28. Link to Post #237
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Observing Sahasrara opening wide whilst reading this thread, this lady is special! and i stand in the silent sceptic group.

29. Link to Post #238
    Cape Verde Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm also looking forward to my reading from Carol as I am going through a difficult time right now... I also wonder what kind of person this Carol Clarke is (and her natal chart?), if she really is indeed the real deal. Also a bit concerned if she's had contact with TPTB...

30. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

i'm intrigued but to be honest i don't have money to spend in this kind of things right now i guess i just have to live and see

31. The Following User Says Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Alex Laker (20th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #240
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

How long is it polite to wait for before re-enquiring about a reading?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 31 LastLast