+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 12 22

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #421
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I just received my reading from Carol on Sat Oct 31, 2015. I had so much fun listening to it (I cried too… is of happy tears). I did not do the aura reading from her, I just send her: a little intro about myself, my questions, my birth time/place, my name and the twelve numbers (from 1 to 78) that I have chosen from the top of my head. I might also do an aura reading in the future...

My questions were on: purpose, Star Family, past lives, future lives, fears, and marriage.

I cannot remember any of my past lives, or lives on other planets and I have never done any psychic readings before, so I am doing this reading because I am a really curious person by nature…

Also I am a really private person, so I never really thought about visiting any psychics for reading… Since a lot of people here had so many fun and positive experience with Carol, so I thought, I'll give this a try too…

I am really glad that I have gotten a reading from Carol, because I had so much fun listening it!

Some General Info from Carol’s Reading for me:

Star family: Constellation of Cygnus

Significant Past lives: One in Mesopotamia and another in Lemuria

Future lives (according to Carol’s reading, my future life is more important for me): I don’t want to disclose the exact information… but I will just leave it at that I think is significant for humanity and it will be really fun if this happened in the future

Anyways, everything is open and nothing is set in stone… so if we want to see the positive future that we all envision, then we all have to come to our own power and work towards it!!!
    Last edited by EvoAwa; 2nd November 2015 at 21:02.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EvoAwa For This Post:

airaspect (2nd November 2015), Baby Steps (2nd November 2015), fourty-two (3rd November 2015), kanishk (7th November 2015), Kristin (2nd November 2015), Meggings (2nd November 2015), raregem (29th April 2016), Wind (2nd November 2015)

3. Link to Post #422
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 352 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I had my reading in October 2014 and March 2015. I was thinking, as most of the time frame that Carol Clarke was saying in readings is now over, I should share my reading here. So people who like to listen to Carol Clark's reading can enjoy it. And also some are thinking of having reading for their own so they can decide.

Some things have happened even though I resisted, like going to travel etc.. But some things have not happened that are important and I think because many things might have changed maybe,,, the direction my life she said is going towards/through is I think have taken a different route. Maybe I am not that good at manifesting things as she thinks I am..

And she told me many things about myself and my surroundings, wow wow she has a incredible power to know.. if you are just interested in knowing her psychic powers I can list so so many things that she told me in my reading.. I listened to other peoples reading from her and one of my friends also, and she has the incredible power to understand the person..

So, I was thinking of having another reading from her.. not now, but maybe after some little more time have passed I will do another reading..

I have cut half a minute portion of my first reading and sharing both the readings in two two parts..

So if you listen to my reading anytime, then please drop a line or so in my inbox (or on dimitri.gadpaille@gmail.com) about what you felt..

October 2014

Part 1
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/mc2gm8
    Part 2
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/dx7j8j

March 2015

Part 1
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/zd1lz2
    Part 2
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/4j60f7

P.S. I want to add one more thing, that whatever the reading said, whether the things happned/ not happened or will happen/not happen, the first reading that I received helped me a lot. I was going through a emotional trauma for about 4 months at that time and that was very very painful. Like so much apathy, like I wanted to die or even more than that. And from so much time I was waiting to get the reading already, because the international transactions are discouraged by banking system in india to the general population, and in those times I asked her for reading. And the reading somehow healed me.. that was the biggest benefit.. So whether good happens or bad in future, but the reading helped me in the present time.
    Last edited by kanishk; 8th November 2015 at 15:04.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

EvoAwa (9th November 2015), Limor Wolf (7th November 2015), PathWalker (7th December 2015), silverfish (7th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 352 posts

In everyone's first reading she says a little about how she does the reading. Here I am putting the excerpt from my first reading..
    ...."Now the first I want to say is is not a numerology reading, it’s not an astrological reading.

What I do with these the numbers that I have asked you to choose and the numbers of your birth dates of co-ordinates of were you are born and the time you are born I just stare write them all lay them all out and I sit with them until they start to vibrate. And once they do they start to show me colours. Once the colours come and these correspond with the colours in your aura field actually, which is really good. It really um I start to get then visions and thought in my head about you and this is how I do your readings. But not everything is set in stone that I say, because you have free will. And time scales are notoriously difficult to be completely accurate about. As things will manifest when they are ready. And some things are I may talk about may not make sense to you but may be within a years time or even less they may make perfect sense."....

And about Avalon..
    ...."And there, many people on the avalon, um the project avalon forum are wonderful people. People who have been star seeds, people who are star travellers, people who were just human but have something within them that they can understand."....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

EvoAwa (9th November 2015), Limor Wolf (7th November 2015), PathWalker (7th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #424
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 times in 205 posts

I don't know of that channel but have had two readings from some gifted channels (although this sounds very airy-fairy).

The first said she saw me as an angel going down to earth and working at the end of Atlantis trying to hold the balance so it wouldn't tip all over. She said I was working in a temple alongside some great, dark magicians who was doing different horrible things, but they didn't see me as any threat so they let me be among them. But at the end the positive energy I was trying to manifest became far too little compared to all of the negative energy and it all went wrong.

The other told me I transferred to this solar system via the Pleiades, came to earth with a large group of angels to found the civilisation of Atlantis, and played a major part in that end drama. And that most of my family are from the angelic evolution. This doesn't seem to be so uncommon but maybe not so well known.
    Last edited by Enola; 7th December 2015 at 16:08.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

EvoAwa (15th December 2015), fourty-two (8th December 2015), Limor Wolf (7th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #425
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 times in 205 posts

This might help wake up some on this path.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #426
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I asked about some stuff a few years back and you suggested I get in contact with Carol I did, and i must say that I was a bit disappointed, I go paying my way in this world and I communicated that at that time funds were low, and I just didn't have their fee to pay up front she wasn't concerned about me and my issues , seemed similar to DWilcock, and make sure you pay me first etc etc ,I wished her well just the same, her words didn't resonate with me and her attitude didn't sit well with me either , I don't hate her I just didn't feel I needed to be pushed into a cost I wasn't able to handle at that time, she seemed un interested in my interst unless I paid upfront like 250 bucks or something to this effect, have a great and safe holiday season Bill,peace,dennis

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

airaspect (29th April 2016), Michelle Marie (29th April 2016), raregem (29th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #427
    United States Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 11,056 times in 1,365 posts

Readings can be fun. I have enjoyed two readings from Carol, and many readings years ago from a Virginia Beach psychic, Joy Talley.

The two readings from Carol are available on my website , bottom right, if anyone is curious.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2016), EvoAwa (15th December 2015), kanishk (13th December 2015), mijas (27th June 2016), Searcher (8th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #428
    United States Avalon Member Zaraska's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Reading from Carol Clarke

Carol recently did a reading for me and I was floored by the content and accuracy of what she found.

To make it brief, in numerous lifetimes prior to this one I had been a military leader in several wars, both on Earth and away. At some point during an incarnation in the 1700s I was in communication with an alien group that gave me a 'gift' which led to me experimenting with several esoteric arts and sciences including alchemy.

Before that I had been a 'magician' (as she put it) of some kind during the 1100s, and also practiced several esoteric arts. I healed people as well as animals, and had a very strong affinity for manipulating reality.

She traced my origins to that of the Capricornus system, which I've yet to do any research on (if anybody knows anything regarding civilizations or peoples that inhabit the Capricornus system and would like to divulge their knowledge it would be much appreciated).

A lot of what she spoke to me rung very true to my intuition as well as to personal feelings I have been experiencing for quite some time. She had mentioned that I enjoyed sitting in open fields looking at the sky when I was actually doing the same while listening to the reading. It was absolutely astonishing and brought me to tears.

If you have the time and the money available I would strongly suggest getting a reading from her!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zaraska For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2016), Bill Ryan (29th April 2016), Ewan (29th April 2016), Hervé (29th April 2016), kanishk (4th May 2016), onawah (29th April 2016), raregem (29th April 2016), RunningDeer (29th April 2016), Wind (29th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 12 22