Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst 1 14 24 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #461
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...write down the 12 numbers, in any order, that come to you and which kind of 'feel right'. Rattle them off in 20 seconds flat. It's only one way that Carol tunes into you. A photo that you think represents you quite well (one that also 'feels right') helps her even more, of course.
    I sent a photo and a video link of me doing 30 seconds of Tai Chi.

If you’re short on funds, here’s a couple of suggestions you can do for yourself: Numerology and Enneagram. Note, I used these tools to understand inner workings. Every year or two, I’ll check out of curiosity. A running goal is not to attach labels or stuff myself in a box.

Numerology:
    • “Numerology and the Divine Triangle,” by: Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker
    • “Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order,” by: Faith Javane
    “The Divine Triangle, the basis on the Pythagorean Theorem. It describes the magnitude or destiny of our lives. It’s the blueprint is formed by the triangle of three part of mind (mind-soul-spirit) added to the square of the physical body and matter.”

The first book includes how to make your own life “Divine Triangle”. It was 'after the fact' of two life altering events that I took the time to make one for myself. I learned that both fell on the cross roads of the Pythagorean Triangle @ ages 45 and 54. I see cross roads as turning points in perception and action if one chooses; ideally, it's on-going.

If you shy away from that type of thang (image below), the book also shows how to assign numbers to your name and birthdate for soul/real personality, outward personality, i.e. how others see you, path of destiny, life lessons, personal year, personal month, etc.

Enneagram:

In the early 1990‘s, my sister attended a workshop with Don Richard Riso and Richard Rohr on the ‘Enneagram for Self-Discovery’. She had extra copies of the 144 questionnaire test. The first one I took was after my son passed and I was in a bad place. I retook it three years later with the same result both in the main and the wing numbers.

The numbers range from 1-9. There are three divisions within each number: the Healthy, The Average and the Unhealthy. At that time the Enneagram was a life-saving tool. It helped me understand strengthen and weakness of 'my' number, which is if/when one falls into an unhealthy state, there’s a greater chance for depression and suicide. It was more than a timely understanding and helped me move beyond the most challenging time in my life.

Now many sites have shortened questionnaires. As a comparison, I took them. The results don’t always match. If you can’t spring for the original one then go to several sites and compare the results with your research of the numbers and follow your inner knowing/gut. FYI: The original questionnaires are available on line.

I’ve read several books on the Enneagram. My two favorites are:
    • “Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery,” by Don Richard Riso
    • “Discovering the Enneagram: An Ancient Tool for a New Spiritual Tool for a New Spiritual Journey,” by: Richard Rohr and Andreas Ebert

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I am also tempted, but what is the meaning behind these numbers, 1-78? I only ask because I don't have any particularly 'favourite' numbers, so I'm afraid I would have to choose twelve random numbers.
    Random is just perfect. It's impossible to get it 'wrong'.

Just write down the 12 numbers, in any order, that come to you and which kind of 'feel right'. Rattle them off in 20 seconds flat. It's only one way that Carol tunes into you. A photo that you think represents you quite well (one that also 'feels right') helps her even more, of course.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th March 2017 at 23:17.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (16th February 2017), Axman (17th February 2017), Bill Ryan (16th February 2017), Billy (17th February 2017), Czarek (16th February 2017), Ewan (16th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (15th March 2017), lisalu (17th February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th February 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), Ol' Roy (16th March 2017), PathWalker (17th February 2017), raregem (9th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th February 2017), Sophocles (5th March 2017), Stephanie (16th March 2017), sunwings (16th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #462
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,603 times in 32,796 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I have a brief message from Carol, to all the readers of this thread:

If you ever get a chance, would you please say thank you to everyone
    who's contacted me from the Avalon forum. It’s been a privilege for me to be connected with such nice and spiritual people.

4. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (5th March 2017), Baby Steps (9th March 2017), Billy (17th February 2017), Brightstar (18th February 2017), ceetee9 (5th March 2017), Chester (5th March 2017), conk (11th April 2017), Debra (13th April 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), Fairy Friend (16th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), Hervé (16th February 2017), Justplain (16th February 2017), kanishk (17th February 2017), Keajran (17th February 2017), marique3652 (28th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th February 2017), Muzz (5th March 2017), naochan (10th March 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), PathWalker (17th February 2017), raregem (9th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th February 2017), RunningDeer (16th February 2017), Sophocles (17th February 2017), Stephanie (16th March 2017), sunwings (16th February 2017), Unicorn (16th February 2017), Watching from Cyprus (17th February 2017), Wind (16th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #463
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

I used Carol last summer and she was great. She told me things about past lives that affect me in this one and it was quite informative. She appears to be able to see way back into the very early years of one's soul experiences here on Earth. She's very pleasant and empathetic. Some of her observations can be eye popping.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2017), Billy (17th February 2017), ceetee9 (5th March 2017), Debra (13th April 2017), kanishk (17th February 2017), marique3652 (28th March 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), PathWalker (17th February 2017), raregem (9th March 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017), Stephanie (16th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #464
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Charles Harris (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    I can't wait until I'm not poor anymore (have a job interview tomorrow), I would absolutely love to get a reading from Carol.
    >If I may ask? How much is a reading?
    Sorry, I would have replied, but the others beat me to it :D

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2017), Billy (17th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #465
    Thanks

Hello, Folks:

Carol hardly needs yet another eulogy, but I felt compelled to report here that I had the privilege of listening last night to a reading Carol has just done for a good friend who I know really quite well.

It was staggering in its accuracy and perception... quite extraordinarily so. My friend was also more than impressed. Carol totally nailed some particular situations, even going so far as to name one readily identifiable peripheral colleague who she had absolutely no way of knowing. (This was so astonishing that we had to listen to that part several times.)

The reading offered so many insights that were really extremely close to the mark that my friend intends to study it very carefully indeed and make detailed notes. When used wisely, this kind of road map of a person's life — past, present and possible future — can be of of the very greatest value.

10. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (5th March 2017), airaspect (5th March 2017), Baby Steps (9th March 2017), Billy (29th March 2017), ceetee9 (5th March 2017), DebJoy (6th March 2017), Debra (5th March 2017), Eva2 (5th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (15th March 2017), fourty-two (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), Hervé (5th March 2017), Jean-Marie (5th March 2017), JRS (6th March 2017), kanishk (9th March 2017), Lettherebelight (11th March 2017), Mare (6th March 2017), marique3652 (28th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th March 2017), Maunagarjana (7th March 2017), Muzz (5th March 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), PathWalker (11th March 2017), Professor (7th March 2017), raregem (9th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th March 2017), RunningDeer (5th March 2017), Stephanie (16th March 2017), sunwings (5th March 2017), Unicorn (5th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #466
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

My website has been updated to the most recent reading Carol did for me in March 2017.

This link can also be used to access the mp3 file directly.

There is some general information (not just about me) that is likely to be of interest.

Update - Carol responded to these questions

My books Adventures of a Metaphysical Swing Dancer and A Multi-dimensional Chess Game For Consciousness are "mostly" done and can be downloaded free in pdf format. I expect that both books will continue to be updated for as long as I am able to do so. My assumption is that the people who want the information will find it somehow. I do not plan to widely broadcast availability.

My blog Ideas For Self Reliant Living During Financially Turbulent Times may also be helpful to some people.

It is sometimes difficult to talk about major changes without adding to fear. I feel we need to spend more time thinking (creating) about things that feel good than spending time thinking about things that feel uncomfortable. I just want to be helpful.

I am happy that you and your daughter's dog Boogie have recovered. I cannot say that the Matrix Energetics sessions I did were what helped. I have only received instant observable feedback of success a few times.

*Missed training? - What specific and important training did I miss before incarnating here in this lifetime?

*UFO sighting? - Answering your September 2016 question - "It would be interesting to know if you have seen any UFOs?" No I have not. The only contact with ETs that I remember have been in my dreams or during meditation.

*ET contact? - If your prediction for ET contact with me is still planned: What is the time window when this is likely to occur? What is the purpose of this specific contact? Will I receive clear telepathic communication before this event? I prefer clear two way dialog before any physical visit.

*Stargate? - Is there a stargate located in this picture of my farm or nearby? If yes, is it being used? If yes, used by whom?

*Alignment with Soul? - In this lifetime, are there any learning experiences my Soul wants but I avoid? Am I on track with the learning experiences I planned for this lifetime?

*Loud booming voice? - Years ago, I heard a loud booming voice say "Who is in charge here?" as I was waking up one morning. I replied, "I am, sir." I wonder if this was my Soul or something else talking to me. Do you have any feelings about this? I would really like an ongoing conversation with my Soul. English preferred. It would probably take a while for me to develop trust that it was my Soul and not a manipulator or imposter.

*Clear communication with Soul? - Does my Soul want direct clear conscious communication with me? If not, why not? If yes, why do I not have more direct experience? Sometimes I wonder if I had clear communication, would I avoid some experience wanted by my Soul?

*Project Avalon - I wonder if my participation in Project Avalon was part of my Soul's plan, and if I have a past life connection to Bill Ryan?

*Light tunnel trap? - Simon and others have talked about the light tunnel being a trap that leads to a memory erasure station, manipulation. Then reincarnation into something that may not be of one's choosing. Simon recommends maintaining a clear intent to return to Source and turn you back on the light tunnel. Do you have any feelings about this?

*Antarctica? - There is much recent discussion on the internet about Antarctica. High level politicians and religious leaders have recently visited there. Something is brewing. Do you have any feelings about what is happening down there. I feel it is something big.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th March 2017 at 15:17.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th March 2017), Billy (29th March 2017), Debra (11th May 2017), JRS (12th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), lisalu (16th March 2017), marique3652 (28th March 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), onawah (13th March 2017), PathWalker (11th March 2017), RunningDeer (11th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (12th March 2017), Unicorn (11th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #467
    Thanks

Here is a partial transcript of the reading by Carol related to Project Avalon (plus light trap).

Updated - Thank you Bill for the corrections.

23:14 Project Avalon. You wonder if your participation in Project Avalon is part of your Soul's plan. Yes it was because you know I think that you're asking if you had a past life connection with Bill Ryan. Yes, you feel it quite strongly don't you. It is almost like you have been friends or brothers in a human lifetime. And I think that this is the case. Because you know, Bill, he's much more sensitive than people think. That is why Bill likes to be the person who doesn't bother about dressing, doesn't bother about how his hair is and you know because he is very spiritual but you know he was a mathematician don't you? And he ... but there's a vulnerability about Bill. He is a lovely, lovely person. And he is does similar work to David Icke, and they are good friends. But David, David is a teacher, he is out there, he's a leader and he will sort of almost say well this is how it ism you can believe it or not, but this is how it is.

24:42 Whereas Bill is gentler in his approach because he encourages people to think for themselves. And I think that this is good because he does not lay down the law, he just initiates certain things and then the people on the forum come back with their ideas, and there's a learning curve, all around, with Bill. I really like Bill and he is an old soul, and he knows it.

25:21 And I do think your past life connection with him was something of a brotherhood if not brothers. Because I really feel you with something, and it was probably, in some, if I say "fight against evil" I don't mean going with swords and things like that but again to find a gentler way of trying to do things.

22:55 And so I think your participation is very important in the Project Avalon. There are some fantastic people who are part of that and they have some wonderful ideas and wonderful knowledge and they're very caring people And I feel that you, like Bill, can be ... I want to say a "leader" ... but I am hesitating because that is not Bill's way and I don't think it is your way but to be a motivator and someone who will encourage. So I think it's interesting.

26:42 Now the light tunnel trap. When you say "Simon", are you talking about "Simon Parkes"? He's a very strange man and very well known of course and he was supposed to be coming with an American lady to see me this month, in fact two days ago but at the last minute he just pulled out. And I have a feeling as to why he did, but I'm not going to say anything about that. But I wish that he had come. Apparently he said through to the lady that he will contact me another time. But I don't know ... he has a lot going on, I think. And he has been very good ... a lot of people around the world really respect him, and the things that he knows.

27:38 Now he is talking about the "light tunnel" being a trap that leads to a memory erasure station and manipulation. I agree with that. Because people are working towards the light.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th March 2017 at 18:56.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th March 2017), Ewan (13th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (15th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), lisalu (16th March 2017), marique3652 (28th March 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), Ol' Roy (16th March 2017), onawah (13th March 2017), PathWalker (12th March 2017), RunningDeer (12th March 2017), sheme (12th March 2017), silverlight (12th April 2017), Unicorn (12th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #468
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Here is a partial transcript of the reading by Carol related to Project Avalon (plus light trap). Sorry about the multiple "[]", my ears do not work as well as they used to.
    I listened to your reading the day you posted, Ron. Thank you for sharing it and the additional notes. No doubt it was a challenge to catch it all. Usually I download to transcribe videos, so for Carol's audio rewinding was tricky to do on the little that I transcribed below.

Early this morning I was thinking about Carol Clark’s rendition on soul @ 15:28. How far reaching and even beyond the galaxies, and how when nearing death it begins to leave the physical body.
    “The soul doesn’t not reside within the human body. The soul resides way out into the universe. And it attaches itself to the body that it is inhabiting. It attaches itself with threads of every cell with that body …

It almost beyond belief what the soul is and it is an energy. Of course it is an energy. It makes that person who that person is…”

For now, I’m not so much defining where, but just listening to self/soul. As more knowledge and understanding comes, I do experience it’s expansive nature beyond what I once believed. Over these last several years, my awareness has been to feel it within the DNA. I call it powering up because of the physical sensations.

P.S. The vortex on your property was pretty cool.

P.S.S. Oh, and finally an answer to the background sounds! Central heating kicking in. I thought it was Carol hitting the computer keys to scroll through her notes. It’s not annoying, I was curious.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th March 2017 at 12:34.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (11th May 2017), Ewan (13th March 2017), kanishk (17th March 2017), marique3652 (28th March 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), Ol' Roy (16th March 2017), PathWalker (12th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (12th March 2017), silverlight (12th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #469
    Thanks

Maybe it would be a good idea to start a new thread about Carol Clarke, but with the general information she provides in her readings. It I have time enough, I'll revisit my own reading and include that general info which would be interesting for all of us.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Debra (11th May 2017), DNA (12th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (15th March 2017), marique3652 (28th March 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (12th March 2017), RunningDeer (12th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #470
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,313 times in 5,693 posts

Every time I have a few extra bucks for a reading I send Carol an email, get the automated response, send her the info she asks for.....and then I never hear back. This has probably happened 4-5 times now!

It doesn't surprise me. This has been a pattern in my life. For one reason or another, I can't get good psychics to read me.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th March 2017 at 22:27. Reason: half of this post was copied to the 'Don't go into the light' thread - trimmed accordinlgly.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy (29th March 2017), Ewan (13th March 2017), Flash (13th March 2017), marique3652 (28th March 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (13th March 2017), RunningDeer (13th March 2017), Unicorn (13th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #471
    United States Avalon Member strikingviking13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ron, thank you for sharing your reading and thoughts. It has been an enormous help to me today. I shall be contacting Carol for a reading.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strikingviking13 For This Post:

PathWalker (17th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2017), RunningDeer (16th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #472
    Thanks

Mod note: I moved 17 posts (and half of Mike's ) into this different thread, as they more properly belong there:
    It's a very valid, interesting, and maybe most important subject, but this isn't really the right place for that. THX

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (29th March 2017), Ewan (17th March 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #473
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Every time I have a few extra bucks for a reading I send Carol an email, get the automated response, send her the info she asks for.....and then I never hear back. This has probably happened 4-5 times now!

It doesn't surprise me. This has been a pattern in my life. For one reason or another, I can't get good psychics to read me.
    Maybe she just could never get into Bukowski?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Mike (11th April 2017), PathWalker (25th March 2017), RunningDeer (17th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #474
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Greetings readers,

I wish to share my Carol Clarke reading.
    https://mega.nz/#!TMlgkQhJ!5DXsdTPYr...k-9ngr_R14LpY8
    I edited out some very personal information.

I followed all the correspondence described in this thread.
    And got my reading in 29 days.

I am native Hebrew speaker and had some comprehension challenges with some of the British wording and British expressions.

Therefore I humbly request members for some clarification, if you may.

* In the very beginning of the reading 01:31 Carol used the term "original star-seed", I know we are all eternal souls and every each one of us is a star seed. The term original star seed can have many meanings, such as: A) The first wave of fallen souls B) Second wave seeder of life to earth C) Seeder of Lemuria D) Anunaki/reptilian progenitors. And I could continue many more options. The question is what is the importance/meaning for being an original star seed for me. I do not understand the importance nor the role of being an original star seed. Please explain and/or refer me to reading material.

* Later on at the beginning 03:34 Carol used the term "overseer", in translation to Hebrew it sounds an authoritarian role. And I have spiritual problem with being an authority. I want us (my self included) to grow our own internal authority (the deepest secret of all is our personal and collective power). Therefore I wish to lead the way inward, and away from authority. Please explain the spiritual term overseer.

* The expression "initial awe" 49:06, I do not understand the term "awe". Please explain.

* The expression "initial ell" 49:21, I do not understand the term "ell". Please explain.
    Thank you for the support and assistance.
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker

Thank you again
    Joy and happiness
    Dudi
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Billy (29th March 2017), Ewan (29th March 2017), kanishk (11th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), RunningDeer (29th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #475
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Greetings readers,

I am native Hebrew speaker and had some comprehension challenges with some of the British wording and British expressions.

* In the very beginning of the reading 01:31 Carol used the term "original star-seed", I know we are all eternal souls and every each one of us is a star seed. The term original star seed can have many meanings, such as: A) The first wave of fallen souls B) Second wave seeder of life to earth C) Seeder of Lemuria D) Anunaki/reptilian progenitors. And I could continue many more options. The question is what is the importance/meaning for being an original star seed for me. I do not understand the importance nor the role of being an original star seed. Please explain and/or refer me to reading material.

* Later on at the beginning 03:34 Carol used the term "overseer", in translation to Hebrew it sounds an authoritarian role. And I have spiritual problem with being an authority. I want us (my self included) to grow our own internal authority (the deepest secret of all is our personal and collective power). Therefore I wish to lead the way inward, and away from authority. Please explain the spiritual term overseer.

* The expression "initial awe" 49:06, I do not understand the term "awe". Please explain.

* The expression "initial ell" 49:21, I do not understand the term "ell". Please explain.
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker

Thank you again
    Joy and happiness
    Dudi
    Carol has answered some of my questions about her readings for me by using email. You may want to try that.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Mike (11th April 2017), PathWalker (29th March 2017), RunningDeer (29th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #476
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Greetings readers,

Joy and happiness
    PathWalker

Thank you again
    Joy and happiness
    Dudi
    I will try and help you Pathwalker.

Original star-seed to me means one of the first to become a human being that originated from another star. One of forerunners of those that came later.

An overseer is one who watches over and can sometimes guide others if they have permission to do so.
    Some overseer's are just watchers/observers and have a neutral stance, they may not have permission to interfere with whatever they are overseeing.

Carol saw two people coming into your life with the initials O and L (this is usually the first letters of their names)

Hope this helps.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Debra (11th May 2017), Ewan (30th March 2017), kanishk (11th April 2017), Mike (29th March 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), PathWalker (30th March 2017), RunningDeer (29th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #477
    Thanks

About Antarctica - information from Carol. Apologies for missing parts. The mp3 audio is available here for anyone interested in filling in the blanks that my 74 year old ears missed.

Link to a partial transcript.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 10th April 2017 at 21:43.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

7alon (12th April 2017), Ewan (11th April 2017), Franny (13th April 2017), kanishk (11th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), PathWalker (11th April 2017), RunningDeer (10th April 2017), silverlight (12th April 2017), Unicorn (10th April 2017)

35. Link to Post #478
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,313 times in 5,693 posts

this is driving me bananas..

i sent Carol a msg indicating my interest in a reading and immediately received her automated reply, which describes her process and so forth.

the reply suggested i send another email to one of the 2 indicated on the end of her msg if id like to proceed. so i did that.

..and now i just keep getting the same automated msg over and over again suggesting i reply if i'm interested.

..story of my life.

please help!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bruno (11th April 2017), kanishk (12th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (11th April 2017), RunningDeer (11th April 2017)

37. Link to Post #479
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    this is driving me bananas..

i sent Carol a msg indicating my interest in a reading and immediately received her automated reply, which describes her process and so forth.

the reply suggested i send another email to one of the 2 indicated on the end of her msg if id like to proceed. so i did that.

..and now i just keep getting the same automated msg over and over again suggesting i reply if i'm interested.

..story of my life.

please help!
    Hi Mike,

I ran a quick search. Three email addresses come up. I'd send the same message to all three. It may take her several days to contact you. I'd expect an automated message to come back to let you know your message has been received.

I used the first two when I contacted her:
    welshseer@hotmail.co.uk
    welshseer@aol.co.uk

From Bill's post:
    welshseer15@aol.co.uk

Also make sure you’ve included all three addresses in your contact list in case she replies by way of an alternative address from the one you used. If by some chance your server is not compatible with Carol's older "aol & hotmail", I can send your email address to her to reply back to you.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th April 2017 at 00:20.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Mike (11th April 2017), Neal (7th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #480
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

From Bill's post:
    welshseer15@aol.co.uk
    That's the one I used (and which worked fine!) just a few weeks ago.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Mike (12th April 2017), Neal (7th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (11th April 2017), RunningDeer (11th April 2017), silverlight (12th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst 1 14 24 31 LastLast