+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 10 20 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Occam's Razor (here)
    I believe the only reason anyone would respond negatively to being charged for recieving some metaphysical advice is because their is a perception that their are a lot of people that stretch the truth to take advantage of one's, WANT, to believe...

Their still is not a lot of trust in that realm going around because of our nature to decieve for material gain...

THAT battle, in itself, is a profound one IMO.

I have so much respect for everyone on this forum, that any endorsement, interests me a great deal. I certaintly, will try to contact Carol Clarke in the future where my finances allow me.

I'm not even in a position where I even know what I DON'T know. Or what I NEED to know. lol...Once I figure that out, I suppose I won't have a tendancy to get lost in the muck as often as I currently do..
    Hahahahaha You make me laugh! What kind and wonderful things you have said here. I wish you all of the best. I pray your road is long and interesting. Somehow, I know it will be. Oh yes, you have a gift. People must come to you just to talk to you.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Someone has truly seen you omniverse her words of encouragement resonate through us all for you. Our attention is lifting you up where you belong. Best Wishes.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

astrid (11th November 2011), Black Panther (8th November 2011), Calz (8th November 2011), Limor Wolf (8th November 2011), Omni (8th November 2011), Spirithorse (8th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Vit Sirius!!!
    I feel terrible that I did not notice your reply to my post before this....especially after all you've been through All we can do now is hope and BELIEVE that the worst is behind you forever!
    M stands for Melanie, 6 stands for LOVE, and the other little mark is a star...although I'm not exactly sure which one!
    I had a feeling I had better get a little more information before I sent in my request for a reading from Carol, and after reading this latest "embellishment on a theme" concerning you and other members of your family.....I may stall a bit longer before I finally get around to it!ha Thanks for telling me/us anyway. I'm not a drinking person, but I could go looking for a whole bottle of Wild Turkey after reading that.....or maybe just go for the ORMUS.....whichever comes first!
    Best for Always, M6*

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Vit Sirius (8th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #184
    Moldova Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Smile Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Dear Omniverse, just listened to your reading - it is amazing and unique of course as you are! 1 point which I think you know it - quality of sound... in most interesting places it's jammed and fast-forwarded. But this is technical side, which you can take care of yourself being talented musician.
    Now talking about reading itself, it is truly unbelievable what unique beings are present here. I believe that ALL people are star people because we were seeded from different star systems as a spirits when we all first came here. Now, some people have been here for thousands lives, some only few. You, in contrast, not even from this Universe, which is amazing, but because you came here that tells me - there must have been reason and mission for you to come that far. And the life that you've had is truly unbearable for many people, especially when it relates to mental torture by unseen forces. I experienced that myself in some ways when I had to do bad stuff that I couldn't control...
    And I can see that having no love and as a result no trust was a major theme in your life. People sometimes show their support and understanding, but then you realise they still don't understand you enough and you hide inside of yourself. That is what I see with special people like you and many other sensitive beings - they are all hiding in isolation... Eventually as humans we will have to realise that we are ALL special and unique BUT each in a different way, so there will be no place for silly comparisons, feeling of low self-worth and other things.
    Finally, coming back to you again, I will just put my own vision of things - 4th dimentional beings (taking account that you from 6th) are YOUR OWN LEVEL of YOUR OWN consciousness. I know that people want to classify - bad entities from this level and from this. But I personally think that in the grander version of yourself - these levels are your own projection of your own greater mind and it is up to YOU what game you are playing and what you believe in. I know that horrible stuff happens on this planet (abuse, rituals, and particularly sexual abuse) but still TRUTH remains the same - in the grander version - it is all YOUR own vision and projection that do not exist in any rigid form. Which means - that 4th dimensional beings are nothing more than the energy of YOUR OWN FEARS keeping you chained while you are in physical body and feeding with fear the other higher part of YOURSELF to a certain limit (in so called 4th dimension). Because once you start separating yourself and negative forces, you get into trap of being a victim. These are all parts of yourself eventually, and this view will help you to battle your bad memories and fears much faster through increasing your own spiritual power and strength.
    Omniverse, you are truly amazing guy, look for Love inside of you, nowhere else. Force of Universal Love will smash and crash all of your 4th dimensional beings that you will never feel them anymore. And yes, open up more - it is important not for others, but for yourself - it is your firm statement towards your own Universe and Prime Source where you came from. You are making statement - "Here I am, piss of everyone who doesn't understand me. I've got to make my life happy the way I want it. And stop imposing your "truth" on me, because I want to have my own one where Love and other good things are present! And I want to link up with people that show to me only love and positive attitude " This is what I feel straight after your interview. Forgive me if anything was offensive (I hope not) and it is not my lecturing to show off - it is how I truly felt things about you.

I wish you to find the strength, wish you Love from my 3-dimensional heart and let us all remember now on your example what a unique and amazing beings are hiding behind our human faces when we see each other on the streets! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR VIDEO!
    Last edited by Vit Sirius; 8th November 2011 at 11:06.

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Vit Sirius For This Post:

another bob (8th November 2011), Calz (8th November 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (8th November 2011), fifi (13th November 2011), jcocks (13th November 2011), Kristo (11th November 2011), Limor Wolf (13th November 2011), Lisab (8th November 2011), Omni (8th November 2011), perolator (25th April 2013), Phil_7050 (10th November 2011), Spirithorse (8th November 2011), TOTHE (9th November 2011), ViralSpiral (12th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Just looking up to where you have moved to Bill and spotted the Name of this Hotel one you may want to avoid, El agua de hierro, this is the new name I understand I think you may be safe Bill but our lady friend may not. some time cheep rooms come at a cost shall we say.
    but looking at the general area it looks wonderful but it must feel great for you to move there much love from the rain and chem filled skies of Birmingham, Middle Earth.

9. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Vit Sirius (here)
    Dear Omniverse, just listened to your reading - it is amazing and unique of course as you are! 1 point which I think you know it - quality of sound... in most interesting places it's jammed and fast-forwarded. But this is technical side, which you can take care of yourself being talented musician.
    Actually I fixed that in my music software, and somehow when I uploaded the video, what I did, wasn't there anymore... My computer has been getting hacked...

Quote Now, some people have been here for thousands lives, some only few. You, in contrast, not even from this Universe, which is amazing, but because you came here that tells me - there must have been reason and mission for you to come that far.
    Well anything is possible. I do not believe I am from another universe, but I do not disbelieve it either. I'm open minded. It's very possible. Honestly I've tried to submit my application to goto a different universe many times due to being absolutely pillaged in almost every way by negative beings in so many ways of torture, it's ridiculous.. But someone has to do it.... Either way, if I am from another universe, that doesn't make me "more special" than anyone from this one....

Quote And the life that you've had is truly unbearable for many people, especially when it relates to mental torture by unseen forces. I experienced that myself in some ways when I had to do bad stuff that I couldn't control...
    My torture has been eternal more or less... But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Things are getting better in ways....

Quote And I can see that having no love and as a result no trust was a major theme in your life.
    Well I do have trust in my life. I do not trust humanity in ways though.... I'd say I've trusted people more than distrusted them in my life. But I severely do not trust humanities ability to judge who I am. So she's not wrong, but I wouldn't say I have little to no trust in my life in general.

Quote Omniverse, you are truly amazing guy, look for Love inside of you, nowhere else.
    Thank you. <3

Quote Forgive me if anything was offensive (I hope not) and it is not my lecturing to show off - it is how I truly felt things about you.
    No you have not been offensive at all. <3

Quote I wish you to find the strength, wish you Love from my 3-dimensional heart and let us all remember now on your example what a unique and amazing beings are hiding behind our human faces when we see each other on the streets! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR VIDEO!
    I would not say my heart is somehow superior to yours at all brother(or sister). I'd think yours is also beyond 3d. Maybe all of them are..... Ones that function anyway....

Thanks for the kind words everyone...

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

andrewgreen (5th January 2012), another bob (8th November 2011), astrid (11th November 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), John Parslow (11th November 2011), Laura Elina (8th November 2011), Lettherebelight (8th November 2011), Limor Wolf (9th November 2011), Lisab (8th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), Phil_7050 (10th November 2011), Sebastion (11th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), Spirithorse (8th November 2011), TOTHE (9th November 2011), ViralSpiral (12th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Omni ... you rock man

I honestly don't know of any human deserving of good things coming into their life than you.

You are the most unique and thought provoking member here on this forum.

There is really no way for us to identify with your situation ... the least of which we can offer our support and try to learn.

Hats off

Cal

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

astrid (11th November 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), Lisab (8th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), Omni (8th November 2011), Sebastion (11th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ViralSpiral (12th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #188
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Omni ... you rock man

I honestly don't know of any human deserving of good things coming into their life than you.

There is really no way for us to identify with your situation ... the least of which we can offer our support and try to learn.

Hats off

Cal
    He is also very hard working. I real dynamo. I could never keep up with him.

14. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,978 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Omni ... you rock man

Hats off

Cal
    Yes well said Calz. I love you Omni x

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

astrid (11th November 2011), Calz (8th November 2011), Omni (8th November 2011), Sierra (11th November 2011), ViralSpiral (12th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #190
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Hey Omni,

We had some little chat about music some time ago and I knew already entities
    are playing with you all the time, but this great reading makes everything pretty
    clear!

It must be great for you if someone else is telling the same story you try to
    explain everyone your whole life.

So the difficult times are over, it's time to free yourselve from the chaines.

Before

Coming time

Finally
    Remember Who You Are!

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Lisab (8th November 2011), motherlove (12th November 2011), Omni (8th November 2011), Sierra (11th November 2011), transitionalman (11th November 2011), ViralSpiral (12th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Wonderful posts. Is this incredible woman open to being asked for readings? If so, how does one go about asking her some deep questions that a true sensitive would know about one's definitive inner sense? What does one do for her for the privilege of being helped by her sight? :>)

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Lisab (8th November 2011), Omni (8th November 2011), ViralSpiral (12th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #192
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Aetheric Traveler (here)
    Wonderful posts. Is this incredible woman open to being asked for readings? If so, how does one go about asking her some deep questions that a true sensitive would know about one's definitive inner sense? What does one do for her for the privilege of being helped by her sight? :>)
    Read the instructions at the bottom of this post.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post327610

21. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Tried to contact her using the welshseer15 AT aol.co.uk and received an auto-reply saying due to overwhelming response she could not reply to all requests immediately but would try to get to them asap.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:55. Reason: updated Carol's e-mail address

22. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Thanks Sidious! Still learning how to navigate this forum. Haven't found any selector button that allows me to receive a notification or listing of those who responded or posted to one of my comments. I'll keep looking. Cheers, AT

23. Link to Post #195
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,350 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by Aetheric Traveler (here)
    Thanks Sidious! Still learning how to navigate this forum. Haven't found any selector button that allows me to receive a notification or listing of those who responded or posted to one of my comments. I'll keep looking. Cheers, AT
    You can find that here:
    • Click on Settings (upper edge of window, near right side)
    • Click on General Settings (left side, under My Settings -> My Account)
    • Look for "Quote Notification" (half way down long page)
    • Select "Private Message" (or email if you prefer)
    Then when someone quotes you in a response to a post of yours, you will receive a forum Private Message (PM), which by default will show a "New Private Message Notification Pop-up" the next time you load a page from the forum.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Lisab (11th November 2011), Spirithorse (11th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Omni, I have listened to your reading. What a blessing!!!

As Carol talks about universal love, I think her message to you was universal too.
    May the time that you are free from the shackles of your prisoners be "tomorrow", as she says. "Tomorrow is the first step in your future."

THANK YOU for sharing

and thank you Carol

♥♥♥♥
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

astrid (11th November 2011), Calz (12th November 2011), Lisab (11th November 2011), Phil_7050 (12th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

So, David Icke recommends this lady who tells you that you are not from this world, that you are alien. - This is really sad.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

Vit Sirius (12th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #198
    Moldova Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Wink Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I agree - it must be very sad to hear about such nonsense as aliens and spirits... I guess it is much more fun to hear that we are just monkeys from Darwin evolution cycle with iPods and iPhones

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vit Sirius For This Post:

andrewgreen (5th January 2012), Calz (12th November 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (12th November 2011), Isthatso (2nd December 2011), John Parslow (12th November 2011), Laura Elina (9th October 2012), Lisab (12th November 2011), meeradas (16th November 2011), Phil_7050 (15th November 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), Sebastion (12th November 2011), skyflower (27th December 2013), soleil (19th April 2013), TOTHE (14th November 2011), ViralSpiral (12th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Vit Sirius (here)
    I agree - it must be very sad to hear about such nonsense as aliens and spirits... I guess it is much more fun to hear that we are just monkeys from Darwin evolution cycle with iPods and iPhones
    There it goes ... my *biggest* laugh of the day!!!

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

andrewgreen (5th January 2012), Lisab (12th November 2011), Phil_7050 (15th November 2011), Sebastion (12th November 2011), Sierra (14th November 2011), skyflower (27th December 2013), soleil (19th April 2013), ViralSpiral (12th November 2011), Vit Sirius (12th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    So, David Icke recommends this lady who tells you that you are not from this world, that you are alien. - This is really sad.
    If that's all you see, you are missing practically everything IMO. Do you not find it arrogant to assume that these individuals' profound experiences with Carol's readings are a sham? Do you know all of these people better than they know themselves? Mockery is an expression of fear and pain - the ego's need to reinforce it's walls. Examine your resistance and you may find a door to open. Also, forgive me if I am mistaken or have misread.
    _____edit/add________

I would also like to add - there is nothing wrong with skepticism. Totally healthy! However, skepticism is an opportunity to investigate further, not to deny. ndroock1 - perhaps consider opening yourself by getting a reading and then report back to us what your findings are. I plan on doing the same with my mind fully open. I have had enough profound experiences to know that this is not that profound or unbelievable. Some are just more sensitive to the "ether" than others. These days this is essentially provable despite the fact that we can't see "it". "It" can certainly be measured by effect in a scientific way. My neighbor does such work at a scientific/academic level and has shared many interesting stories/findings (he is not woo-woo in any way - a Japanese scientist in every sense). We are much more open than we think we are!
    Last edited by Jonathon; 12th November 2011 at 15:46.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

andrewgreen (5th January 2012), Calz (12th November 2011), christian (12th November 2011), jcocks (13th November 2011), John Parslow (12th November 2011), Lisab (12th November 2011), markoid (14th November 2011), skyflower (27th December 2013), Spirithorse (12th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 10 20 31 LastLast