+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #201
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Hello ndroock1

Quote So, David Icke recommends this lady who tells you that you are not from this world, that you are alien. - This is really sad.
    I was saddened by your post in that you seemed to challenge some of the very meaningful readings Carol has been kind enough to do for your fellow Avalonians. I would highly recommend that you contact Carol and ask her for a reading - you might well be surprised by the results as indeed I was. In fact - I was staggered by her accuracy especially about my childhood so much so that it has moved me to attach a pdf here for all to read.

Love and peace to all here. JP
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th November 2011 at 17:55. Reason: attach pdf

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Anna (20th December 2011), astrid (2nd January 2012), Black Panther (15th December 2011), bodhii71 (19th December 2011), Calz (20th December 2011), Carmody (13th November 2011), Carolin (5th January 2012), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (12th November 2011), Corncrake (16th November 2011), darren (2nd January 2012), DebJoy (9th December 2016), eaglespirit (12th November 2011), Elethia (16th November 2011), Elly (13th November 2011), fifi (13th November 2011), Gardener (16th November 2011), Isthatso (2nd December 2011), Jonathon (12th November 2011), kanishk (24th September 2014), ktlight (12th November 2011), Limor Wolf (13th November 2011), Lisab (12th November 2011), Lord Sidious (12th November 2011), meeradas (16th November 2011), Neal (1st March 2012), Nenuphar (27th November 2011), Phil_7050 (15th November 2011), RunningDeer (11th November 2012), SaiphStar (24th November 2011), shamanseeker (12th November 2011), Sierra (14th November 2011), soleil (19th April 2013), Spirithorse (12th November 2011), transiten (12th November 2011), unearth9 (17th December 2011), Unicorn (12th November 2011), ViralSpiral (12th November 2011), Vit Sirius (12th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Glad you got something out of it Bill, I figure that's the main thing...that it makes you re-examine yourself, your surroundings, perhaps things you overlooked or never even considered.

I've had many readings, some good, some mixed. The last one she aligned my chakras, did some blocking of past life holdover garbage, made a few predictions. Of all that I didn't really notice much of a change, the predictions never really panned out, but perhaps they're just probabilities.

What was your reaction? You think you'll write a book, start playing music, make any changes as a result of this reading?

Sometimes I feel it's hard to change our spots until we're at the precipice.

Are you in Australia? My Mom grew up in NSW near Leeton eons ago, now our families are split between AU and USA.

I very much enjoy and am thankful for what Kerry and yourself are doing, it's all apart of the larger whole.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

4. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Limor,
    What a beautiful picture you have! I think you are wise not to rush ahead with your decision on contacting Carol. As for me, I have taken a place at the back of the line (for the time being anyway). There is no question in my mind that she is very special concerning her abilities. But, for example, without even considering whatever may already be BEHIND me (Thank GOD!) why would I even want to know why, or how, I might come to my end in this lifetime. ??? Given my sensibilities, I think I am better off not to know. Good luck with your decision. Sincerely, M6*

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Limor Wolf (20th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    - I was staggered by her accuracy especially about my childhood so much so that it has moved me to attach a pdf here for all to read.

Love and peace to all here. JP
    Hi John...Wishing You Well!
    Thank You for sharing Carol's reading...wonderful! : )

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (14th November 2011), John Parslow (12th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #205
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    You are going to GET FREE.
    Any time you want to <---- (is a clue )
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Lord Sidious (14th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #206
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

I received a very, very special reading. Carol told me I am a Lone Wolf
    Maybe I have to change my Avalon name

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lone Wolf.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	12019
    Remember Who You Are!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Anna (20th December 2011), astrid (2nd January 2012), centreoflight (7th November 2012), kanishk (13th February 2013), Limor Wolf (21st December 2011), Lisab (19th December 2011), Phil_7050 (20th December 2011), Vit Sirius (19th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)

One final observation about Bill, if I may; is it just me or does anyone else think that he is, for all intents and purposes, a very different person from the Bill of say 10 months ago?
    Many of us here are. I know I am. Must be something in the air.

Cheers,
    Fred
    I really believe so! I feel it anyway. i feel more Love now then ever.

I believe we are going from a brain centered way, to a heart centered way of living. Less discussion and philosophy, and more action, helping and loving.

Thats what I see happening in my life, and in Bill and Project Avalon aswell!

Albin
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (3rd January 2012), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), jorr lundstrom (2nd January 2012)

14. Link to Post #208
    Cape Verde Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)

One final observation about Bill, if I may; is it just me or does anyone else think that he is, for all intents and purposes, a very different person from the Bill of say 10 months ago?
    Many of us here are. I know I am. Must be something in the air.

Cheers,
    Fred
    I really believe so! I feel it anyway. i feel more Love now then ever.

I believe we are going from a brain centered way, to a heart centered way of living. Less discussion and philosophy, and more action, helping and loving.

Thats what I see happening in my life, and in Bill and Project Avalon aswell!

Albin
    I dont have enough privileges to start a post, but I'd like to share something I found on youtube. This is better than Fox news and sums it up well.
    Enjoy!!! LOL

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phil_7050 For This Post:

Black Panther (23rd December 2011), Fellow Aspirant (5th February 2017), Newlyn (27th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

Hi guys,

I have had a reading from carol,which is very interesting,for me at least.

I would like a little help with something here is a link to the reading it's a audio file.

(i have now decided to offer my reading to members by request,cheers)

Right at the end she says ''if i open myself up to these things,i might be able to help others,using abilities i may not be quite aware of yet.

I would like peoples opinions on what you felt she meant.

Thankyou.
    Last edited by darren; 4th January 2012 at 15:16.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

kanishk (24th September 2014)

18. Link to Post #210
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

She's cute!
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

19. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Hi rantaak,

I don' follow.Who's cute?

20. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

Quote Posted by darren (here)
    Hi guys,

I would like a little help with something here is a link to the reading it's a audio file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mob6c9wv0hx0w9a

Right at the end she says ''if i open myself up to these things,i might be able to help others,using abilities i may not be quite aware of yet.

Thankyou.
    Everyone is able to download your reading now. I don't think that's a good idea!
    Remember Who You Are!

21. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

[/QUOTE]
    Everyone is able to download your reading now. I don't think that's a good idea! [/QUOTE]

Hi bp,

Why do you think it's a bad idea?

22. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Hi guys,

Thankyou.
    Everyone is able to download your reading now. I don't think that's a good idea!
    Well, it looks you want people to listen to you reading, but for me it's very personal and
    I don't want to share it with everyone. I want to say the reading of Carol was
    extremely accurate. She also talked about previous lifes. I can't say it's all true, because I
    have to do my own research. But the things she said about my life so far really amazed me.
    Finally someone who can really understand me, without having to explain it. She also talked
    about my near future. Can't verify that either . Although it was pretty overwhelming to
    listen to the reading I've learned a lot from it.
    Remember Who You Are!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Heather2017 (2nd January 2012), Limor Wolf (4th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Ahh,i see.Fair enough,each to their own.I can understand what you mean by it being very personal.Im still digesting my reading,but am optimistic about the future.

For me there's nothing in the reading that is too personal,if there was,i wouldn't post it,so don't worry too much on that front.

I just need some clarification on what she said at the end,it's got me puzzled.

25. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther
    Hi bp,

Why do you think it's a bad idea?
    I think it depends on the reading. I will listen to the part you are talking about.
    Remember Who You Are!

26. Link to Post #217
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I contacted Carol back in October about a reading. She sent me back a explanation about what is needed for a reading. Still not sure about the cost. There seemed to be a couple of different prices based on time. I sent her back my info and told her that I wanted the most in depth reading. After emailing her a couple of reminders of my interest over the last 3 months, I have still not heard from her about a reading.

Just curious how long did it take the people who have had a reading to hear from her?

27. Link to Post #218
    Thanks

Hi amy,

Have you sent a payment yet?

I contacted her about the same time,but think she stopped taking new requests very shortly after.

In an email from her to me she asked me not to pay for a couple of weeks because she was inundated with requests.

So if you have paid,it can take upto 30 days to get the reading,this is how long it took for mine to come.
    Last edited by darren; 2nd January 2012 at 16:21.

28. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Hi guys,

Thankyou.
    There is someone with you all the time to guide you. Maybe your grandpa. You can feel his energy sometimes. Carol says if you open yourself to this you are able help others. So I guess if you connect more to your higher self you are able to do things you have never imagined. That's what 2012 gonna bring for all of us. If we stop looking at the crap the powers are throwing at us and we work on ourselves we will transform into beings with a lot of spiritual power.
    Remember Who You Are!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

darren (2nd January 2012), Limor Wolf (4th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Hi guys,

Thankyou.
    There is someone with you all the time to guide you. Maybe your grandpa. You can feel his energy sometimes. Carol says if you open yourself to this you are able help others. So I guess if you connect more to your higher self you are able to do things you have never imagined. That's what 2012 gonna bring for all of us. If we stop looking at the crap the powers are throwing at us and we work on ourselves we will transform into beings with a lot of spiritual power.
    Thankyou for your views,i feel the same sort of way,but need a more 'nuts and bolts' practical sense of what she meant.Im still looking for answers,some of which may be answered this year,lets say i get more connected to my higher self,how does this relate to helping others?

She also mentioned ''having the courage to use these special skills'' whatever they are,implying maybe some difficulty with said skills,like i said im puzzled by this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 LastLast