+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #241
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    How long is it polite to wait for before re-enquiring about a reading?
    IMO 6-8 weeks

It is pretty subjective, but there you go.

In case you are wondering on what authority I speak, the answer is none whatsoever.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Craig (1st February 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Let's not swamp her like Edgar Cayce was
    If Edgar Cayce is still backlogged, you could always just go to the next incarnation and contact David Wilcock.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Mozart (11th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #243
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Let's not swamp her like Edgar Cayce was
    If Edgar Cayce is still backlogged, you could always just go to the next incarnation and contact David Wilcock.
    Vibrationally Similar David Wilcock

Anyway, he stopped doing readings didn't he.

I listened to the ones he made available for download, they were quite good.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    I also share Mr Bill Ryans thoughts that most psychics are pretty much frauds, but I also think their are true gifted psychics. probally about .01%( one out of a thousand) of all who claim to be psychic are really true.
    This is a breath of fresh air that you and Mr Icke both claim she is authentic. i just did a google search on her, and many others also claim she is the real deal.
    She seems to use astronomy, auras and prescription in order to account a psychic reading. Thats quit interesting..esp the use of astronomy. Did she in your reading also include astronomy?
    The reason you are not being thanked, is that your expressed ratio of fakes vs real, is backward. Most who claim to be..ARE.

You have to understand that the rest of the universe is also a participant in the energy and for example, I MYSELF can block anyone from reading me.

I'd wager that 90% or more of those who claim to be psychic ---do have some capacity and direction. Maybe 10% are spectacularly good..

This does not count those who do not want any part of being out in the public eye. And on that last list, will be the most capable ones.

For example, my sister has gone to psychic fairs..and NOT ONE will agree to 'read' her. Nary a one. What does that mean? It could mean many things....
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

hohoemi (4th February 2012), JRS (4th February 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014), WhiteFeather (19th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member Professor's Avatar
    Thanks

FYI for those who are waiting as am I. I contacted Carol immediately following Bill's post about her in October 2011 and she contacted me earlier this week to let me know that she might be within a couple weeks of getting to my request.
    All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. - Gandalf (J.R.R.Tolkien)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Professor For This Post:

Alex Laker (24th February 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014)

10. Link to Post #246
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I contacted Carol last year in regards to a reading, but she responded that she is too busy. I have had a few readings done a few years back, but none of the psychics predicted anything that came true. I get a feeling it is hard for anyone to predict my future. Is anyone of you hard to read also? Maybe it's just me.

11. Link to Post #247
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

So i received my reading from carol last night. It took a while but she did email to say she was busy. You have to appreciate how much traffic this site gets and so many people requested a reading.

I have mixed feelings bout the reading but i have mixed feelings about many things lol.

She seemed quite certain that i have all the makings of a healer and this is my true purpose. Id imagine that many people would be quite pleased to hear that about themselves. I do have an interest in healing and most of my research is into healing but i've never ever considered myself a healer per se. Maybe its just self doubt talking.

Anyone else get any interesting "career" advice.

Thanks

Rob

12. Link to Post #248
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

I just received a reading from Carol as well. It really feels like she read my mind as well as my soul. It was heartening and encouraging, there's so much potential to grasp everywhere, it feels really good to be here

She pretty much suggested to share the reading on Avalon, so here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pyh9bd

She says, she gets hundreds of mails per day, this is hefty.

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Black Panther (27th March 2012), Calz (27th March 2012), centreoflight (7th November 2012), Earth Angel (27th March 2012), kanishk (13th February 2013), mosquito (27th March 2012), NancyV (27th March 2012), Natalia (24th July 2014), Phil_7050 (24th April 2012), Rich (14th February 2013), sidh25 (27th March 2012), soleil (19th April 2013), Spirithorse (27th March 2012), Vit Sirius (16th April 2012), Wind (23rd June 2012)

14. Link to Post #249
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    I contacted Carol last year in regards to a reading, but she responded that she is too busy. I have had a few readings done a few years back, but none of the psychics predicted anything that came true. I get a feeling it is hard for anyone to predict my future. Is anyone of you hard to read also? Maybe it's just me.
    I have never had a good read. I've had many readings done by many readers but nothing ever comes to fruition. I keep trying though because I believe it can be done, so I had Carol do one for me. She picked up some stuff about my business. We'll see if what she saw for my future comes to pass.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

kanishk (24th May 2014), NancyV (27th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

she answered to my first email,she explained everything to me saying that she would write me back again with the payment methods,no response till now ( i guess she is very busy right now)
    anyway i wrote a second email to her with my informations and what i want to know and i'm waiting for her answer,to pay

17. Link to Post #251
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    I just received a reading from Carol as well. It really feels like she read my mind as well as my soul. It was heartening and encouraging, there's so much potential to grasp everywhere, it feels really good to be here

She pretty much suggested to share the reading on Avalon, so here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pyh9bd

She says, she gets hundreds of mails per day, this is hefty.
    Great you are sharing your reading. Downloaded it. Have to listen to it though.

Carol also told me about the near future and it really looks like it is all coming
    true. She is very busy since the time Bill started this thread. Maybe someone
    can give an update so other members who have emailed her know what to expect.

If you, Chiquetet, says she is the real deal no one should have doubts about Carol
    I already knew, because I had a reading myself.
    Remember Who You Are!

18. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Carol also told me about the near future and it really looks like it is all coming

If you, Chiquetet, says she is the real deal no one should have doubts about Carol
    We are about to make it happen.

Well with hundreds of mails per day it's safe to say, that she doesn't answer every mail, I assume.

I think rather than believing what I say or doing what I do I'd appreciate everyone just being themselves and figuring stuff through their own effort, that's how real growth happens and the ability to do so is always there, it's all about taking and using it.

19. Link to Post #253
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Well with hundreds of mails per day it's safe to say, that she doesn't answer every mail, I assume.

I think rather than believing what I say or doing what I do I'd appreciate everyone just being themselves and figuring stuff through their own effort, that's how real growth happens and the ability to do so is always there, it's all about taking and using it.
    You are right! We all have to experience things to know instead of believing things other people tell us.
    Actually I was trying to make a compliment. I was trying to say that you are a very sincere person (as far as I can see )
    Remember Who You Are!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

christian (27th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

You are right! We all have to experience things to know instead of believing things other people tell us.
    Actually I was trying to make a compliment. I was trying to say that you are a very sincere person (as far as I can see )
    Very humbling.

I think you are, too, but in situations like these I always feel reminded of this line from Pulp Fiction saying "let's not start sucking each other's *** quite yet"

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Kano (27th March 2012), Midnight Rambler (30th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #255
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

I sent a request about 3 months ago. Its reassuring to hear that it has also taken this long with a lot of people too.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from her soon. Otherwise a friendly reminder maybe? After 3 months I just dont know if I should send another email.

24. Link to Post #256
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

As per your request Black Panther I had contacted Carol at the beginning of October for a reading. I just finally received mine at the end of February. She was amazingly accurate in that she said that I am in the process of working with healing and with new technology that I will be learning and working with for the next several years. She is correct in that I have begun to train in a new specialty in the healthcare field I am in and it involves technology which I have to learn. I found it very interesting also that she said that I would be moving by the end of this year or for sure by next year. At this point I have absolutely no plans or thoughts to sell my home and move. So this shall be exciting to see what comes of this prediction.

Overall I found it very interesting and worthwhile. The majority of the reading was things that will be happening so I can not attest to her accuracy until these things come to pass or not. The things she brought up about my current life were right on though.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Black Panther (14th May 2012), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (28th March 2012), Phil_7050 (24th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #257
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

It's now been about 5 or 6 months since I had my reading with Carol Clarke and I have to say that little to nothing of what she predicted has come to pass. It could be that I'm not given it enough time, however, it looks like her credibility as a psychic is pretty limited. I can't say I'm upset as I consider psychic reading to be of entertainment value only. I can, however, say that I am a little disappointed as much of what she talked about was inspirational and hopeful.

Was wondering if anyone else who has had a reading with Carol has any feedback.
    Last edited by Fred Ryan; 30th April 2012 at 10:56.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

Earth Angel (30th April 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014), Vit Sirius (30th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #258
    Moldova Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Guys, having opened my own clairknowing ability recently, I see things very differently now. What psychic people predict is purely possibility. But what matters is the intention and the level of psychic. Not the level of psychic skills, but level of awareness (consciousness). Because having depth and ethics of work, decent psychic will NEVER predict to a person any negative scenarios, but to contrary he will try to predict the best possibility where there is fulfillment and happiness.
    This is first. Carol is one of the few who is following this "guidelines". But, having said that, there is second point to clairvoyance - No single psychic in the world can say that his prediction will come true, because that breaks the very law of the universe, where every person is creating his life and future himself, which means that each person creates reality within other 7 billion realities. And therefore, Carol and even Jesus himself SHOULD NOT be regarded as final authority for your life, because then I don't see the point in life anymore... I paid thousands in my own time to see psychics around the world and they didn't impress me. Carol was the last one and she did impress me, but as I am saying, having opened this gift myself now, I interpret HALF of the things that she said completely in a different way which resonate with me more. And to add "last touch" I've realized that in this universe the same thing can be interpreted in different ways and NO ONE will be wrong. For example, she said - you had 5 lives, I see - 7 lives. She said - you are from 6th dimension, I see totally different structure of dimension, She says - you have 2 dna, I see - 18 and so on. And my voice tells me that she sees it correct and I do it correct. Of course it leads to conclusion - why the heck do I need it for then????
    I guess the whole value of predictions comes down NOT to sit and wait if smth will happen or not, it's not about future events, but how you transform your current existing issues and get the strongest sides of yours onto the surface. And of course timing issues are of a big problem, because time is twisted in many ways, therefore Carol sees event in 2 years - I see it in 5 years and it may happen in your life in 20 years... This is my personal view of things which WORKS for me. Thank you for reading. Vit

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Vit Sirius For This Post:

Alex Laker (1st May 2012), CeltMan (19th May 2012), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (30th April 2012), Elainie (3rd February 2014), hohoemi (12th September 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014), Lettherebelight (14th June 2012), Limor Wolf (30th April 2012), Maunagarjana (7th March 2017), meeradas (30th April 2012), Neal (30th April 2012), perolator (25th April 2013), Phil_7050 (19th May 2012), skyflower (5th December 2013), Tibouchine (19th May 2012), TOTHE (21st May 2012), WhiteFeather (19th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #259
    Cape Verde Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for giving us your feedback on Carol's reading Vit Sirius. - it opened my mind. I see what you mean there.

There is one thing that's been on my mind lately after relistening to Carol's reading back in January 2012. She said that when my soul first incarnated on this planet, I came from somebody who was... a starseed, who has mated with a human... and she thinks I was the product of that in my very first life (she called me an "old soul" after doing my aura reading).
    And that is how and why it has come down in my so called "junk DNA" (90% of the DNA we don't know what to choose for but to her they are my soul memories) rather than the two strands we know about. She explained in this life I will be able to access those memories and the knowledge that came from my unusual parenthood... "(sigh) I can't prove it obviously, I can only tell you that this is what I am feeling, and maybe why you feel so lonely and so out of place here." She believes as I get much older I will understand myself so much more and be happy to be who I am.

I didn't know what to say after listening to this reading. A bit of excitement, a bit of relief because I've finally found someone who truely understands me, and a bit of hope.

"If chaos does erupt, just be ready to go with the flow... an opportunity is going to start manifesting something different... a more authentic image of who you really are" - Carol Clarke.
    Last edited by Phil_7050; 19th May 2012 at 12:16.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phil_7050 For This Post:

centreoflight (7th November 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014), Vit Sirius (19th May 2012), WhiteFeather (19th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #260
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

hopefully you'll all get to the point where you don't need psychics to tell you what you already know, buried in your minds that have been dumbed-down by your Nazi/Reptilian & buddies/demonic NWO controllers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 31 LastLast