+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #261
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

i really want to know about my past life and how it connect with current life...she charges for the reading but look like worth the money. i wonder if she accept money transfer though Western Union.

2. Link to Post #262
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I got my reading last month, and was actually not that impressed.For instance she said something that was positively wrong about the reason why I changed my name. She said that I changed it, because I wanted to be more feminine, which is not true.
    I changed it because of spiritual and numerological reasons.

Then she said that my aura is blue and that I come from the constellation of pisces, where my home-planet is orbiting another jupiter-like planet and other such details. Well..this might be true, but I have no way of verifying it. And I honestly don´t know what I´m supposed to do with that information.

My main question was about how I find and fulfill my purpose, but she didn´t give me a specific answer. Just vague suggestions like "get in contact with your higher self", "stay in nature", "love yourself" , "Sharing your knowledge and emotions will free you" etc....hmmm pretty general advice that would fit just about everybody, and all stuff I´ve heard 1000 times before.
    She said I had special talents and was going to surprise everybody (positively I hope haha), but didn´t give any directions as to how to tap into them. Just : seek likeminded groups (which I´ve done for years already).

My other question was about the cause of and how to get rid of an eczema which has bothered me for a decade. I´ve tried everything but of no avail, so I was interested if she could see the cause for it and a possible cure. But the only thing she had to say, was to use emollients, (which I´ve already tried, and know how little effect they have) and cut down on water. The last advice really puzzled me, because I regard water as a very important ingredient in staying healthy. I tried to ask her if she meant tap-water, which I know isn´t good, ( I drink distilled water), but she never answered.

Then she said it was important for me to have a close affectionate relationship with my family, and encouraged me to make moves in that direction, an advice that made my stomach turn, because the only close family I´ve got is my mother, and we´ve never been able to bond emotionally. Our relationship has always been extremely difficult, and a couple of years ago I finally decided to discontinue the contact with her. It was a hard decision, but I had to do it for the sake of my sanity and haven´t regretted it. The idea of contacting her again, felt as having to go back to prison.
    So I asked Carol if she really was serious on that one, but she never answered me back.

She told me other things that didn´t resonate as well, plus the usual fare: that things would get better economically, healthwise and romantically (yeah, I can´t remember how many times I´ve heard that from psychics the last 15 years, but mister right never materialized).

So...maybe Carol really is exceptional, and things will happen the way she said, but considering the things I actually know are wrong, it has made me doubt the validity of some of the rest of what she said.Hmm lets see what happens.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Antagenet (13th June 2012), Nickolai (16th March 2013), Rich (14th February 2013), RMorgan (13th June 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (15th June 2012), Unified Serenity (13th June 2012), Zencat (13th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

How did she know you'd changed your name ?

5. Link to Post #264
    Thanks

i should have in my hand my reading next month,let's see how it goes

6. Link to Post #265
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    How did she know you'd changed your name ?
    I told her beforehand

7. The Following User Says Thank You to delfine For This Post:

RMorgan (13th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #266
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Quote Posted by delfine (here)
    I got my reading last month, and was actually not that impressed.For instance she said something that was positively wrong about the reason why I changed my name. She said that I changed it, because I wanted to be more feminine, which is not true.
    Hi delfine,

no offense, but I think the fact, that you've consulted psychics for 15 years is very telling. The name of the game is not "finding the accurate psychic" but "using the inspiration". No psychic knows the future, they can only show you possibilities and inspire you to act.

As for the name change, I don't necessarily see a contradiction in her and your view on it. Not least, because considering numerological and spiritual reasons for a name change is a rather intuitive approach, i.e. feminine.

As for her not answering, I think she is very busy, she definitely does not answer all requests. And - I don't mean to pick on you, but - you seem to have had enough psychics telling you stuff.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Fred Steeves (13th June 2012), kanishk (13th February 2013), Neal (14th June 2012), Simone (14th June 2012)

10. Link to Post #267
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Quote Posted by delfine (here)
    Hi delfine,

no offense, but I think the fact, that you've consulted psychics for 15 years is very telling. The name of the game is not "finding the accurate psychic" but "using the inspiration". No psychic knows the future, they can only show you possibilities and inspire you to act.

As for the name change, I don't necessarily see a contradiction in her and your view on it. Not least, because considering numerological and spiritual reasons for a name change is a rather intuitive approach, i.e. feminine.

As for her not answering, I think she is very busy, she definitely does not answer all requests. And - I don't mean to pick on you, but - you seem to have had enough psychics telling you stuff.
    I think you´re stretching the concepts a bit too far here. My intention of changing my name, was not to become more feminine. I know my intentions very well myself. A person came into my life and offered to give me a numerological analysis, and found that my old name were attracting a very heavy destiny, and that the name-change would make things easier. It had nothing to do with wanting to become more feminine. I´ve always been told by others that I´m very feminine, so I never considered myself lacking in that respect.

Apart from that I think you´re right about me having had enough psychics . For many years I´ve tried to get in contact with my inner guidance/ higher self but never actually got in touch
    with a sense of direction and/or purpose, which is why I keep returning to psychics. Because I feel I ought to do something, but haven´t got a clue as to what.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Nickolai (16th March 2013), Rich (14th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #268
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Well so far she is quite accurate, with my mini-for free reading she gave me (right before she got swamped by people finding her....). Planning to give her a donation. ....still on my to do list (catching up with many right now).

She said I live through this year (I only asked about this year...as my sense is that the 'I' that I identify with won't). So far, accurate. And I am as well.

13. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry but I can't say she was all that accurate with my reading. Could be she got the timeline wrong and much of what she predicted is still coming. Oddly, though, she did manage to get much about my immediate past correct. I still hold some hope that some of the things she predicted will come pass. However, if they don't I still enjoyed her reading and found it to be great entertainment.

14. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

Well, not every psychic (re: post #269) is accurate about particular avenues of thought/interpretation (ie. future events).

Thoughts manifest into reality (if you really want to know their 'trick' of reading accurately). They know that. You just don't (yet).

Like they only see what they expect. The trick is to decide ahead of time what you want from that particular reading. Focus yourself on what it is you really really need to know/discover about yourself. That always works (for myself).

Just letting them go on and on runs the risk they will only talk about themselves (in projection form).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

kanishk (1st October 2014)

16. Link to Post #271
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

I have been wanting to live in Vilcabamba for a few years ! I hope its as beautiful and abundant as I have heard

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2012), Ol' Roy (12th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #272
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 15:48.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Fred Steeves (11th September 2012), kanishk (13th February 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (12th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #273
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,741 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by trenairio (here)
    Then she suddenly flat out tells me that I carry two souls. I am VERY skeptical and cannot really understand how this can be possible..
    A brief word abut this phenomenon. Note also that I know barely anything at all about you (trenario), or your reading from Carol. So my response here is a theoretical one.

One can occasionally have something that could be called a 'hitchhiker'. It's an attachment: another soul/spirit that doesn't have a body of its own. This was discussed at one point on Houman's Horus-Ra thread.

The attached soul/spirit, who usually recently had a body of their own but has died, for whatever reason has not incarnated in a new baby body, but instead has 'walked in', uninvited, for a kind of 'free ride' (hence the term 'hitchhiker').

Remember: you do not have a soul. You are a soul. But all kinds of weird things can happen in this vast universe of existence, and most (if not all!) humans are not really single beings. Existence just isn't as simple as that.

When you wrote...

Quote Supposedly my central soul is a highly sensitive 'beacon' that attracted another man's troubled soul to attach to mine.
    ...that describes the phenomenon exactly.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th September 2012 at 01:17.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (12th September 2012), blufire (12th September 2012), centreoflight (7th November 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), gripreaper (12th September 2012), kanishk (13th February 2013), Limor Wolf (12th September 2012), Mozart (11th November 2012), Neal (12th September 2012), Phil_7050 (5th October 2012), trenairio (12th September 2012), we-R-one (12th September 2012), Wind (12th September 2012), Yoda (12th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

[ No psychic knows the future, they can only show you possibilities and inspire you to act.

I find that some psychics are so astitute at reading the possible potential realities that indeed it is as though they predict the future.. . I'm not a phychic chaser by any means and Ive only had a consult as such two times in my many years, but each was totally right on and likely because they were some of the best at their work... one was Kevin Ryerson, a famous psychic now, but not so much when I met him before he met Shirley McLaine, and the other, a local unknown, who insisted on reading for me against my reluctance to be read for, who predicted my husband down to the tie he wore and the materials the building was made out of, its height as well as its color, that he worked in ... I scoffed at her at the time because it was so outside of my general modus operandi culturally ... she said he was my soul mate for this life and as we are on 25 years now I think she was right.

I found it interesting to find out many years later that my husband and I had been circlling each other across the nation, seems to me, seeking a way to make contact till we finally crossed paths in the streets of Dallas and we knew instantly, although I resisted greatly, reluctant to give up my independence.

and then again I think that we sometimes wear our futures on our sleeve so to speak... unable to see the pattern because we are too close to it, but those who can see do see

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

catzone (30th August 2014), christian (12th September 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), hohoemi (12th September 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014), Limor Wolf (12th September 2012), Natalia (24th July 2014), Neal (12th September 2012), trenairio (12th September 2012), we-R-one (12th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Off the top of my head re: "Supposedly my central soul is a highly sensitive 'beacon' that attracted another man's troubled soul to attach to mine. Then she suddenly flat out tells me that I carry two souls. " from several posts above

'Central soul' equates with Higher soul (or over soul). 'Another man' (felt like a father). 'Carry two souls' (you carry the burden of that man's particular path). So not necessarily an outside 'family' member but instead another soul on a similar frequency that didn't resolve past karma and is utilizing your particular journey currently to get them past their issues (weird times we live in isn't it?). ...just my ten cents worth.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

trenairio (12th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #276
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 15:57.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Anchor (12th September 2012), Jenci (12th September 2012), Phil_7050 (5th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #277
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,741 times in 32,946 posts

If it's true, then that's for me to decide.
    100% correct. It's for you to determine your own truth about yourself.

My response above was purely theoretical: I was just explaining that these phenomena do happen a little more frequently than one might expect or be aware of. If one does have this kind of thing going on, one might be more or less unaffected, and it in no way implies any kind of weakness.

The universe is a pretty complex place, and we've all been around for far, far longer than most might imagine. That all combines to create everything that one might call the human condition.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (12th September 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), Jenci (12th September 2012), kanishk (24th May 2014), trenairio (12th September 2012), Yoda (12th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #278
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    [ No psychic knows the future, they can only show you possibilities and inspire you to act.

I find that some psychics are so astitute at reading the possible potential realities that indeed it is as though they predict the future.. . I'm not a phychic chaser by any means and Ive only had a consult as such two times in my many years, but each was totally right on and likely because they were some of the best at their work... one was Kevin Ryerson, a famous psychic now, but not so much when I met him before he met Shirley McLaine, and the other, a local unknown, who insisted on reading for me against my reluctance to be read for, who predicted my husband down to the tie he wore and the materials the building was made out of, its height as well as its color, that he worked in ... I scoffed at her at the time because it was so outside of my general modus operandi culturally ... she said he was my soul mate for this life and as we are on 25 years now I think she was right.

and then again I think that we sometimes wear our futures on our sleeve so to speak... unable to see the pattern because we are too close to it, but those who can see do see
    Kevin Ryerson rocks! He did two readings for me, one in the summer of 2010 and the other in the spring of 2011, he was spot on. Kevin was referred to me by Dr. Walter Semkiw of the Institute for the Integration of Science, Intuition and Spirit or IISIS, a reincarnation institute. See here: http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=...st-life-expert

I approached IISIS when I began to seek answers as to what seemed to be my recognition of past life memories. I was very close to figuring out who I was....I thought I was Elizabeth I, but thanks to Kevin, he was able to match me as her cousin Marie R. Stuart. I posted the story here if anyone is interested, post #25

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...660#post482660

Kevin had very little information about myself, only my name, and not my real name either, nor did he have my birth date. When I began to remember who I was back in 2005, the first word that came to my subconscious was "renaissance"....I knew I had something to do with the renaissance period and it was very evident in my memories that it had something to do with the most current renaissance period of our times. In the reading, it was revealed that not only was I from the renaissance period of the 1500's but I was also a person of renaissance periods from previous eras, so it makes perfect sense that I would be here during this time period of the coming Golden Age. Now there is no way that Kevin knew this information about myself as I did not tell him. So you tell me, if there isn't something to this, than how did I figure it out, and even more astounding how did Kevin?

Before the reading I ordered an astrological chart in which they were given my real birth name, date of birth and place of birth...it is in there that where it stated "most likely of European royalty". Kevin did not know that either. So to anyone who wants to pursue this and if you are skeptical, have an astrological chart pulled. Go to the Edgar Cayce Foundation A.R.E. and have them do a past life chart, then have the reading done and see if anything matches. Also refer to Dr. Semkiw's website so you can see the types of characteristic to look for when identifying who you are. Names, dates, likes, styles, emotions, these are all clues that can help. I just got lucky that I happened to be a person of notoriety- the advantage is it's traceable! So if you do this, ask them if any of your past lives are of well known individuals. This gives you something tangible to work with because it allows you to match names, dates, etc. These are called objectives and it will make the experience more real for you if you take this approach. By figuring out who I was, I could see how that life was very much paralleling this lifetime. You can identify lessons that need to be learned. It is very interesting and I wish I had more time to pursue.

Arrowwind, it could feel that you're wearing your future on your sleeves, but I suspect it's more like you are following a life blueprint that reveals where you've been and where you're going. It has become very apparent through my own reincarnation story that this is by design though most will perceive it as predicting the future......which one could if they are able to refer to the akashic records to view one's life blueprints. And though there can and will be changes because nothing is set in stone, one can come pretty dang close if they know what they're doing. I'm glad you had an opportunity to work with Kevin too!
    Last edited by we-R-one; 12th September 2012 at 04:38.

31. Link to Post #279
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trenairio, reading your post I remembered Steve Richards' Holographic Kinetics, an aboriginal healing modality. It might help you to better understand what Carol Clarke told you.

Walk In's: http://www.holographickinetics.net/Walk%20in%2011.html

Quote:
    Over the years I have accessed a number of walk-ins I have found it very interesting how they gain access; most seem to be opportunists waiting around for the spirit of that person to relinquish control. Below are some examples.

This client had three spirits in him and at times anyone of the three would take over, this is mostly what is created as multiple personalities.

What had taken place to allow this to occur was this client was at a major yacht race and he had been drinking and fell off the jetty into the water and drowned, by the time they pulled him out and resuscitated him, another three spirits that were earth bound and didn't have a body, took this opportunity to jump in and take over, when his spirit came back in, it know had three other hitchhikers in there with it.

Another time I had a client that that went back to seven years old and she was in the hospital having her appendix removed and while she was under the anesthetic this spirit entered when I called it up and asked why did you invade this being it stated,” She was young and vulnerable, and I needed a body so I decided to take hers”, As I was releasing this Spirit it said, “tell her thanks I have had a good time.”

Another client knew she had another spirit or entity in there and wanted to find out what was going on, so on asking her spirit, it said the age of this invading took place at the age of seven, I then had it take the client back to that age and this is what took place.

The Client was on a boat with her parents, when she fell overboard and the spirit stated, “That as she drowned and it left the body another spirit stepped in”

When she was revived this other spirit came back with her and her original spirit stated that it didn't mind as it didn't want to go back as it liked to be free. As it was an invader and the client wanted to know what was going on, I started the removal process and this spirit yelling out of her body stated, “If you take me out I'll die, if you take me out I'll die”! With that the client jumped the body off the massage table and said “leave it leave it, it can stay”!

With that, one must respect the rights of the being, I will not violate LORE and remove anything without permission on all levels of dimensions of the being and so to this day, it is still with her, it does have an effect as it likes its alcohol, as the alcohol allows it more control and eventually I have found that these spirits and other forces can morph the features of the being into their physical form.

Another time I had a client that drowned at a beach and was resuscitated and again while the spirit had departed through the downing, another spirit had taken that opportunity to step in.

There seems to be a universal law, that if you step out of your body then you relinquish control, then others forces may take your vehicle [body]. I have found this similar event on many occasions.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Supposedly my central soul is a highly sensitive 'beacon' that attracted another man's troubled soul to attach to mine.
    ...that describes the phenomenon exactly.
    Yeah, I've read about soul attachment, but I never thought a reknowned psychic would classify me as such.

Word by word, Clarke said, "...You have a lot of feelings of compassion, and you have an ability to emerge on a feeling level, and actually empathize with many people... because your psyche is open, and this was your destiny since the time you were conceived, this is how this soul held down on you like a beacon, and inadvertently became one of your greatest challenges in life. You have become overwhelmed by his sorrows and you are seeking some form of escape from it and from your own extreme sensitivity. And you thought to yourself 'this is just my imagination' No it isn't, it isn't..."

Well, this is doubtful but very paradigm changing news for me. If it's true, then that's for me to decide.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

jcocks (16th September 2012), trenairio (12th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #280
    Thanks

I don't lump walk-in's into a category personally. I too am beginning to experience some of their effects as I too see them during my dream time (time in the ether). At first I wasn't too happy to see that someone I knew might not be who I thought they were. For now I am holding all prejudices, though I did let the person know what I had seen (about them). Since they are already a master (enlightened), it wasn't an easy conversation for me to have. They got back to me (through their relationship) and said it didn't matter to them (so be it). Rather not name them for various reason (one being....what is a walk-in anyway? I am stilling try to ascertain that.....though keeping my distance while I am doing so....ie. I don't want to get involved in something that might have some dark side to it I don't know about yet).

34. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

trenairio (12th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 31 LastLast