+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #301
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by amandapoet (here)
    Quote Posted by amandapoet (here)
    This time I sent an email to both addresses with the information suggested...thank you for responding so quickly.

~Amanda
    After emailing both addresses twice I received the same mail delivery failure message. Any suggestions? I double checked they were correct.
    Amanda,

This is how it worked for me in reaching Carol Clarke.

I e-mailed her at: welshseer15 AT aol.co.uk

I immediately received an automatic e-mail reply stating that she was very busy and would be in touch as soon as possible.

About 1 month later i received a personal e-mail from her asking my DOB, time, location, photograph (optional) and stating the costs for readings.

I replied and gave her the information and sent her a recent photo and made payment via PayPal.

About 3 weeks later I received my MP3 reading.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:51. Reason: updated Carol's e-mail address

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

amandapoet (12th November 2012), Eram (31st March 2013), kanishk (25th May 2014), kingmonkey (19th November 2012), RunningDeer (12th November 2012), soleil (6th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I still don't believe a lot of what she said, imo she was fairly inaccurate
    Last edited by trenairio; 28th July 2013 at 03:56.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Eram (31st March 2013), Unicorn (14th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #303
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

My initial email went out November 28th. This morning, I heard back from Carol Clarke and sent my information right out. I'm excited.

Special thanks for the most recent posts from Amanda, Daughter of Time, and Mozart.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th January 2013), Daughter of Time (7th March 2013), Earth Angel (3rd January 2013), Eram (31st March 2013), Laura Elina (16th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #304
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill, thanks for sharing something so very private. I would love to know how to reach her, the listed information isn't working on my hotmail.

Blessings,
    Pamela

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PamelaGH For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th January 2013), Eram (31st March 2013)

9. Link to Post #305
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PamelaGH (here)
    Hi Bill, thanks for sharing something so very private. I would love to know how to reach her, the listed information isn't working on my hotmail.

Blessings,
    Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

I've got a reading come in about 3 weeks.

This is her email:

Carol Clarke <welshseer15 AT aol.co.uk>

Peace,
    Paula/WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th February 2017 at 03:44.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th January 2013), Earth Angel (13th January 2013), Eram (31st March 2013)

11. Link to Post #306
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

HI everyone
    Carol sounds like one busy lady. I know she does this for a living, but I hope she's taking enough time to recharge the batteries. I recall Ulli's astrology thread; there was so much demand that she eventually had to call it a day.

What I'm suggesting is that while there is a definite attraction and value to these readings, part of the fun of life is the way forward planning becomes a cropper and we are forced to play it by ear. I feel very strongly that we came here not with just a job to do but also to bring our improvisational skills to bear in unsuspected ways.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

amandapoet (15th January 2013), Eram (31st March 2013), Gekko (21st January 2013), Hazel (24th February 2013), Herbert (27th March 2013), Laura Elina (16th March 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), silverfish (23rd May 2013)

13. Link to Post #307
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

I had a reading done last December 2012.
    What she said to me was not a surprise, I kind of knew or expected those answers. Sometimes we need an outsider to point the obvious or to bring us down from our fear based way of thinking.

Carol was very accurate with her reading and left the door open for me to start "acting" rather than collecting just information.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vje2 For This Post:

Benimal (21st February 2013), Black Panther (31st March 2013), centreoflight (27th March 2013), Eram (31st March 2013), Laura Elina (16th March 2013), Limor Wolf (26th February 2013), Natalia (24th July 2014), Neal (14th February 2013), Rich (14th February 2013), Wind (14th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #308
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

I've never had a reading before, but decided to go for it after reading her endorsements from David Icke and Bill Ryan. I haven't listened yet, but received a chilling warning in her email, which really caught me off guard. WILD...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Eram (31st March 2013), Neal (7th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #309
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Her reading for me was incredible.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Black Panther (31st March 2013), Eram (31st March 2013), Natalia (24th July 2014), Neal (7th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #310
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

I had a reading done 6 months ago and it was fairly accurate. I think she has a genuine gift as she got a lot of specific things right about me that doesnt really apply to most people. I opted for the longer version and perhaps she didnt "see" enough to fill out the entire 55 mins so she threw in some standard things such as " you will find love" and " your finances will improve". She also spoke alot about things I cant really verify, my soul belonging to a planet somewhere close to Cassiopeia being one. I mentioned in my email that I found her through this forum so perhaps she felt i was expecting something like that. Did you guys have similar readings?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteRabbit For This Post:

centreoflight (27th March 2013), Eram (31st March 2013), Nickolai (16th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

The whole process of requesting a reading from her to receiving it took about 6 weeks. She is quite extraordinary in my opinion, I gave her the information she asked for, nothing else (no stories of my background, what I do or have done etc... Nothing). She stated certain things about me with no hesitation in her voice, things she had no way of knowing, she talked about them as if I had just opened up to a friend and that friend was sharing their insight on what I had just told them.

I don't want to get into the details of the reading for she talked about many experiences I've had, which I consider too personal at the moment to share... But let's just say she was very firm with asking me to be honest with myself, and to stop pretending I don't understand who I am. That I will see the things she told me are true (which she said sound too crazy to believe), I will see it for myself.

She was quite right.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

Black Panther (31st March 2013), centreoflight (27th March 2013), Eram (31st March 2013), Gemini (16th March 2013), Natalia (24th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #312
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

That sounds truly amazing. I've never really thought much of psychics, but I guess now I should.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMaskedMan For This Post:

Eram (31st March 2013)

25. Link to Post #313
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

She is gifted, granted. Clearly she is assiting many on this forum. But she is revealing personal information that you already KNOW, yes?
    So... you are wowed by the fact that she has (by our standards) high psychic capabilities
    I say develop your own abilities and intuitions...stop the program of looking outside for answers/confirmations

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Eram (31st March 2013), Fred Steeves (27th March 2013), karamba (27th March 2013), Limor Wolf (27th March 2013), Neal (27th March 2013), Unicorn (27th March 2013), Wind (28th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #314
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

The most important psychic in your life is yourself.
    Be your own psychic.
    Always ask yourself the questions, repeatedly if needed, until your intuition gives you an answer.

That said, I've got to say, psychic readings can be fun. I've had more than a few.

I had an appointment with Carol but decided to give it someone else when it was my turn.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Benimal (28th March 2013), Elainie (1st February 2014), Eram (31st March 2013), Fred Steeves (27th March 2013), Shikasta (5th April 2013), Unicorn (27th March 2013), Wind (28th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #315
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I first contacted Carol over a month ago. She replied soon after and then I sent my information and actually I told a lot about myself in advance... Then I sent my payment. Two weeks later I received my reading which actually was just two days ago.

I'm going to share some really personal information here... I'm just listening to the recording now and she says that I'm not even from this universe! Carol said that she has only encountered one other person who is from another universe...

Apparently my mother is my guardian (I've always known that) and I've had many lives with her. She is the only one who truly understands me in this life.

I have had many horrible deaths, that explains a lot... She shaid that I was there with Jesus and I supported him and I was prosecuted because of it. I too was crucified. She says that I have chosen a hard path and that I have a lot of challenges and also rewards ahead, oh noes! : )

David Icke too has been ridiculed and he has had a very tough life journey according to Carol. She said that Project Avalon has a lot of great souls who are familiar with the suffering and pain that I've been dealing with.

I'm feeling shaky and really emotional now... Laughing. This is so incredible, I just don't know what to think.

She said that I might suspect that she could be crazy... No, she is not. Carol is such a lovely and amazing person. I couldn't praise her enough.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Benimal (31st March 2013), Black Panther (31st March 2013), Elainie (1st February 2014), Eram (31st March 2013), Gemini (31st March 2013), greybeard (31st March 2013), gripreaper (1st April 2013), kanishk (25th May 2014), Natalia (24th July 2014), Nickolai (14th April 2013), RunningDeer (31st March 2013)

31. Link to Post #316
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I first contacted Carol over a month ago. She replied soon after and then I sent my information and actually I told a lot about myself in advance... Then I sent my payment. Two weeks later I received my reading which actually was just two days ago.

I'm going to share some really personal information here... I'm just listening to the recording now and she says that I'm not even from this universe! Carol said that she has only encountered one other person who is from another universe...

Apparently my mother is my guardian (I've always known that) and I've had many lives with her. She is the only one who truly understands me in this life.

I have had many horrible deaths, that explains a lot... She shaid that I was there with Jesus and I supported him and I was prosecuted because of it. I too was crucified. She says that I have chosen a hard path and that I have a lot of challenges and also rewards ahead, oh noes! : )

David Icke too has been ridiculed and he has had a very tough life journey according to Carol. She said that Project Avalon has a lot of great souls who are familiar with the suffering and pain that I've been dealing with.

I'm feeling shaky and really emotional now... Laughing. This is so incredible, I just don't know what to think.

She said that I might suspect that she could be crazy... No, she is not. Carol is such a lovely and amazing person. I couldn't praise her enough.
    This post explains a lot to me about the different attitude or vibe that is emanating from you in the past couple of days here.

From another Universe eh?
    Did she also tell you about lives in that Universe?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

RunningDeer (31st March 2013), Wind (31st March 2013)

33. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    This post explains a lot to me about the different attitude or vibe that is emanating from you in the past couple of days here.

Why thank you, Eram.

Yes she said something about my life there, but I already forgot the details! I'll have to listen to the recording tomorrow again since I'm feeling a bit amazed right now. Also another important part was that I actually got most of my painful illnesses from vaccines when I was a child. That stuff apparently does wonders to you!

I have to digest this information.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eram (31st March 2013), RunningDeer (31st March 2013)

35. Link to Post #318
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)

Why thank you, Eram.

Yes she said something about my life there, but I already forgot the details! I'll have to listen to the recording tomorrow again since I'm feeling a bit amazed right now. Also another important part was that I actually got most of my painful illnesses from vaccines when I was a child. That stuff apparently does wonders to you!

I have to digest this information.
    Great Wind! My reading was early January. I'm still digesting it. I've listened about five times over these last several months. Some information affirmed and freed me at some levels. New understanding unfold each time I listen.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Benimal (1st April 2013), Eram (31st March 2013), kanishk (27th January 2015), Natalia (24th July 2014), Nat_Lee (14th December 2014), Wind (31st March 2013)

37. Link to Post #319
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Great Wind! My reading was early January. I'm still digesting it. I've listened about five times over these last several months. Some information affirmed and freed me at some levels. New understanding unfold each time I listen.
    Carol is unique in her talent, I don't know that how she does it. I'm glad that your reading helped you too, Paula! I feel that some emotional blockages in me are starting to unravel. She said many interesting things about my future, I hope that those things will come true eventually even though it sounded too good to be true.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eram (31st March 2013), RunningDeer (31st March 2013)

39. Link to Post #320
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Carol is unique in her talent, I don't know that how she does it. I'm glad that your reading helped you too, Paula! I feel that some emotional blockages in me are starting to unravel. She said many interesting things about my future, I hope that those things will come true eventually even though it sounded too good to be true.
    Quote She said many interesting things about my future, I hope that those things will come true eventually even though it sounded too good to be true.
    I felt the same in some respects. As time goes on, it's settling into a welcomed space. That's because some of what she did share is what I've wanted to do. It's not something she could have known.

Sometimes, it's hard to see in ourselves the potential like someone that is not attached to an outcome can. Carol's gift helps a lot of people to expand beyond our little selves.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st March 2013 at 22:16.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (31st March 2013), Natalia (24th July 2014), Rich (6th April 2013), Wind (31st March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 31 LastLast