+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Hello,
    My reading by Carol was so touching, so emotional that every time I listen to it I still have a tough time holding back tears. Tears of joy that is. I was deeply moved by her ability to inspire with her compassionate, kind and honest voice. She revealed information about me and my future that gave my soul much needed happiness. She has helped me greatly in remembering who I really am.
    She really is such a sweet loving soul.
    If you are looking for her to give you lottery numbers, you are looking for the wrong type of psychic and are probably on the wrong forums anyway.
    However, if you are looking for someone to inspire you, give you guidance and tell you a little more about yourself and perhaps your future, don't hesitate. She is the real deal and it was a pleasure dealing with her.
    Orion197

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Orion197 For This Post:

Alecs (3rd July 2013), Black Panther (17th October 2013), fifi (10th July 2013), Gemini (16th April 2013), kanishk (27th August 2013), Limor Wolf (18th April 2013), Natalia (24th July 2014), perolator (25th April 2013), RunningDeer (14th April 2013), skyflower (5th December 2013), Snookie (9th November 2013), Swan (14th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #322
    Venezuela Avalon Member perolator's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I contacted her. I am suffering a huge problem so big that I am going crazy and I need to know what will happen to me and my family.

She is kind and warm, and really wants to help. But I live in Venezuela, a country with a strong currency control that makes almost impossible to send money overseas. I am fighting hard to send Ms. Clarke the payment for the reading, but nothing so far.

I don't know what to do, right now the only thing I'm doing is holding my tears.

Update. A friend of mine helped me with the payment. I'm waiting for the reading eagerly.
    Last edited by perolator; 25th April 2013 at 02:10.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to perolator For This Post:

Benimal (22nd April 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), kanishk (30th June 2013), RunningDeer (16th May 2013), Snookie (9th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #323
    Thanks

I received my reading.

I can't find words to express Carol's deep insight, the subtlety and awesome accuracy of her reading. She is extremely helpful, a wonderful resource to find answers about just anything related to one's life. Present, past and future.

She is a guide. A wonderful lady and I am glad to have contacted her. As Orion197 says, She IS the real deal.

perolator
    Last edited by perolator; 16th May 2013 at 17:18.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to perolator For This Post:

Black Panther (17th October 2013), fifi (10th July 2013), Gemini (16th May 2013), kanishk (30th June 2013), Limor Wolf (21st May 2013), Natalia (24th July 2014), Orion197 (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (16th May 2013), Snookie (9th November 2013), Wind (17th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #324
    United States Avalon Member FraZZleD's Avatar
    Thanks

Well at least everyone here can get a reading. I can't, I have no birthdate that's real. No birthplace that's real and no real name. Everything on my adoption paperwork was made up.
    I've spent a life time searching "who I am". I don't look like anyone in the family. But I have seen many look a-likes. Some have even caused me trouble in my life. I even worked with a look a-like that also was adopted. We just starred at each other for the first 1/2 hour. I don't act like anyone in the family. The only thing I know, when my father (adopted dad) died he
    told my mother just before he died. "Watch out for FraZZleD (me) there's something special about her". Then he died per my mother (adopted mother). I also have an older adopted sister.
    He didn't say anything about her before he died. I asked my mother what he meant by that and she said she had no idea. I got the feeling he saw something about me on his death bed.

I think I've taken every personality test I could get my hands on to figure out who I am. When you know nothing about yourself you ask a lot of questions. I have one thing to go on and one thing only.
    I've had amazing things happen in my life many that were unexplainable and no one to talk to about everything.... No one in my family has experienced the things I have and no one has had any answers.
    So I'm still asking questions lots of questions.........

Know any psychic's that don't need a birthdate?

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FraZZleD For This Post:

Gemini (21st May 2013), gripreaper (21st May 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), kanishk (30th June 2013), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Limor Wolf (21st May 2013), Lisab (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Sidney (21st May 2013), Swanette (29th June 2013), Wind (21st May 2013)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Contact her and ask her anyways.. she using a "pick your numbers " system as well as your moon position in Astro terms...
    I'm sure she will be able to read you, at least give her the option to reply to you..

HUgs

Astrid
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Black Panther (17th October 2013), FraZZleD (27th May 2013), Gemini (21st May 2013), gripreaper (21st May 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), Inaiá (22nd October 2013), kanishk (30th June 2013), Limor Wolf (21st May 2013), Lisab (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Wind (21st May 2013)

11. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FraZZleD (here)
    Well at least everyone here can get a reading. I can't, I have no birthdate that's real. No birthplace that's real and no real name. Everything on my adoption paperwork was made up.
    I've spent a life time searching "who I am". I don't look like anyone in the family. But I have seen many look a-likes. Some have even caused me trouble in my life. I even worked with a look a-like that also was adopted. We just starred at each other for the first 1/2 hour. I don't act like anyone in the family. The only thing I know, when my father (adopted dad) died he
    told my mother just before he died. "Watch out for FraZZleD (me) there's something special about her". Then he died per my mother (adopted mother). I also have an older adopted sister.
    He didn't say anything about her before he died. I asked my mother what he meant by that and she said she had no idea. I got the feeling he saw something about me on his death bed.

I think I've taken every personality test I could get my hands on to figure out who I am. When you know nothing about yourself you ask a lot of questions. I have one thing to go on and one thing only.
    I've had amazing things happen in my life many that were unexplainable and no one to talk to about everything.... No one in my family has experienced the things I have and no one has had any answers.

As the saying goes: 'a picture says a thousand words' and thus I suggest you send her your picture -- it is quite beneficial for her to describe your aura.
    She is quite amazing and she can do her reading based upon how you write your words as well.
    Don't forget we are energy and frequency so provide her with the two details above and she will be able to help you.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orion197 For This Post:

astrid (21st May 2013), Black Panther (17th October 2013), FraZZleD (27th May 2013), Gemini (21st May 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), Inaiá (22nd October 2013), Limor Wolf (21st May 2013), Lisab (21st May 2013), RunningDeer (21st May 2013), Wind (21st May 2013)

13. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FraZZleD (here)

I am quite sure she'll help you anyway. A picture of yourself will help. And the number sequence. Trust me. She is wonderful.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perolator For This Post:

FraZZleD (27th May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013)

15. Link to Post #328
    Thanks

Frazzled, truly you - and your higher dimensional self know exactly who you are and who you belong to and when and where you are born. Cells on all levels have perfect memory. That said, it is a process to learn to unlock one's innate abilities and remove the emotional energy blocks that are stopping you from your own true ability of knowing.

I would say, to look into www.dnaperfection.com

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

FraZZleD (27th May 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), perolator (25th May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Snookie (9th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #329
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I received my reading from Carol and it was great, very accurate and affirmed a great deal for me, so I'd definitely recommend her.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

Black Panther (17th October 2013), Natalia (24th July 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2013), Wind (29th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #330
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

I would appreciate it if someone could please say how much Carol charges for the readings?

20. Link to Post #331
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by recap1 (here)
    I would appreciate it if someone could please say how much Carol charges for the readings?
    Here's an email I received from Carol:
    It's nice to hear from you, I apologise for the delay in responding to you.Thank you for your enquiry, Here is the information you need; the psychic readings are either recorded by me as a QuickTime audio file or as an MP3 audio file. The QuickTime file can only be played on your computer, all you will need is QuickTime player which can be downloaded for free. The MP3 file can be downloaded as any other music file, please state your preference. Both types of recordings are sent over the internet.

The recordings are approximately about 50 minutes in duration. I also offer a 30 minute reading.
    I ask you to choose twelve numbers between 1-78 in any sequence and give your date, place and if known, the time of birth. I connect and work with the energy of the numbers including those of your birthdate and name, I also look at your moon sign which is very significant. The reading will connect with many areas of your life, also possibly your past lives.

These are all the details I need. However, if you should have anything you wish me to focus on or have any questions you would like me to answer during the reading then please let me know. If you wish to send a photograph for an aura reading ( to be included in the reading no extra charge) then please do.
    For the 50 minute reading,the charge is £76 sterling (GBP); the charge for the 30 minute reading is £56 sterling (GBP)
    I do all readings personally and your reading is usually done within 31 days of payment being received.
    Once your reading has been done, monies paid cannot be refunded.

I can accept payment by PayPal or bank transfer. I will of course confirm when payment is received. Unfortunately, I cannot accept credit card payments at the moment.

If you are still interested then please let me know and I will let you know details of how to pay.

Warm regards

Carol

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

fifi (10th July 2013), Fred Steeves (29th June 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), Wind (29th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #332
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

What concerns me is that Carol delves into astrology and numerology for her readings, and even needs that information in the first place. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong going on here, as obviously she's helped and inspired many people, but why would a *true* psychic need these tools to ply their craft in the first place?

I've never gone to see a psychic, and likely never will unless one just happened to approach me, but one thing I would be sure to do would be to give them as little information about myself as possible. If you're going to do a reading on me, then you're going to do it cold.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 29th June 2013 at 11:20.

23. Link to Post #333
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by recap1 (here)
    Hello recap1,

As of December, 2012, Carol Clarke service was £76 sterling/$115 for the 50 minute reading and £56/$85 sterling for the 30 minute reading. 

This is her livelihood. Her price may have changed due to the current state of the economy.

Peace,
    Paula

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

fifi (10th July 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #334
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    What concerns me is that Carol delves into astrology and numerology for her readings, and even needs that information in the first place. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong going on here, as obviously she's helped and inspired many people, but why would a *true* psychic need these tools to ply their craft in the first place?

I've never gone to see a psychic, and likely never will unless one just happened to approach me, but one thing I would be sure to do would be to give them as little information about myself as possible. If you're going to do a reading on me, then you're going to do it cold.
    People can believe in any kind of snake oil they choose-it is their right, but I am with you Fred, I don't doubt that some folks are highly gifted and perceptive-but i get suspicious where charging money is concerned-perhaps that is my loss, just can't see how someone can know my life, or my intimate nature from a few numerical relationships...the universe just 'aint built that way.

26. Link to Post #335
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

The request for a few numbers, a sun sign (i.e., one planet out of a multitude of measurements in astrology), and a photo for aura reading are used to jumpstart into deeper dimensions or more expansive dimensions, depending on one’s point of view.

One can give the argument that we ought to do this inner inquiry ourselves. Yes. And yes, we are.

Meanwhile, for those that have not had time, energy, nor opportunity, Carol Clarke delivers a comprehensive report. If for no other reason, it confirms one’s inner knowing. Third, she assists the client to open to the larger version of themselves.

Lastly, she’s available to a greater number of us; those unable to meet with her for a ‘cold reading’.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th June 2013 at 15:45.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Black Panther (17th October 2013), christian (9th July 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), karelia (2nd July 2013), Kraut (29th June 2013), Limor Wolf (5th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (29th June 2013), Wind (29th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #336
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

until u meet one tht only charges $5 and proceeds to tell detailed accounts of your current, future life. There was something different about this one....different from all people. You could go into deep discussions about reality and the nature of things with this one...this person eventually became a dear friend. I learned more from him about reality and the nature of things...not from deep complex discussions or from reading lots of books--its hard to explain
    once I became more sensitive to "energies" I could feel he had a lot of power--like vibrationally off the charts--heat comes from it

This person became like a father to me... he passed away last year. When he left there was a great sadness, a loss for me as it seemed to comfort me to know he existed in my space? Knowing this unique character was miles away within phone reach or a Hi how are u drop by visit! This was not a romantic relationship...like I said, more like father/daughter

I didn't know he was ill, this is what others told me. He personally never mentioned anything. He slowly recluse himself and would not take phone calls or answer the door...
    he last spoke to me in September of 11... He always wanted me to do a song with him, lol I gave him my poems but I wasn't to responsive about making up songs and singing--it wasn't something I thought of myself doing. So this was part of the last conversation I had with him...

In march 2012, he was found hung in his home. By his own hand as nothing else raised suspicion...like I said he was believed to be sick. I greave so because he died alone in such a way that I felt was NOT how he deserved to go...He never really attached himself to "the system" He was a psychic there are no pension or medical plans for this occupation....

Well these two above posts sparked this catharsis that apparently wanted to come out....been leaking the whole time ive been posting...

I understand peoples suspicion about psychics...haven't met anyone similar to him.

Anyway in honor of you James P Tucker--- KEEP ON KEEPIN ON <3
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

christian (9th July 2013), Fred Steeves (29th June 2013), gripreaper (16th August 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), JRS (5th August 2013), kanishk (1st October 2014), Kraut (29th June 2013), Limor Wolf (5th August 2013), Nickolai (2nd July 2013), RunningDeer (29th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #337
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

I received Carol's reading last night, and all I can say is, "Wow." I have not ever come across someone who would describe me to a T like she did, and all just going by a picture, birth date, and my chosen numbers. People who know me well couldn't describe me in such detail, seriously.

She described my aura, which I found helpful because, while I have seen it at times, I've had no clue what the greens and various shades of other colours mean.

Then she went a bit into the near future, like the next few months to couple of years. I have so far no opinion of that, though I am pleased with how she sees this time for me. I'll see how it all pans out, I guess.

Next, she described three previous lives, all of which were more or less in agreement with what I've been told before over the years, though she did go into great detail with one particular life, and it left me at the same time giddy and speechless. With regard to my life, it explains a lot, and much has fallen into place already, if on a purely 'emotionally grasping' level for now.

I'll have to listen to it a few more times, but I already know that this has been a beneficial experience. Carol seems to strike the balance right between encouraging and keeping you down to earth, and that is something I very much appreciate. She also doesn't mince words, which I also like.

31. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

i got my reading 1 year ago,it was the short one and i asked mainly about my new work, and i have to say, that one year later i still go back and listen to her reading because what she told me is slowly happening and i'm taking her advices,there is still a lot more to happen,but so far i have to say that i'm really satisfied

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

CD7 (9th July 2013), christian (9th July 2013), kanishk (1st October 2014), karelia (9th July 2013), Limor Wolf (5th August 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013), Unicorn (10th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #339
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

I got my reading today from carol and all I can say is wow. I was in tears within 15 seconds of the reading starting. I can not express in words how much this experience meant to me, but also that carol is the real deal.

I seem to have a problem with doubting my self. I have had some really weird experiences in my life. Put it this way, If you were to write an autobiography of my experiences, it would be put in the fiction section of the store for sure. Deep down I have learned who I am and why I am here but there has always been this voice of doubt.

Her past life readings were amazing and helped me figure out a lot about who I am and how I got there. Everything from being a Ruler of an empire that was before Egypt, to multiple biblical lives, to present lives. There was one part where she told me that I was one of the 12 Apostles, she gave me my name. She told me that I was heart broken when the world turned on Jesus and that I was willing to give my life for jesus. Jesus understood this but only asked for my loyalty and not my life. When she said this I got this knowing in my heart that I just knew. It was accompanied by a rush of intuition. I have been told repeatedly that I am jesus. It seems to be a joke or trick thats played on me a lot in the astral. I struggled with this understanding for a long time and its left me confused as deep down I rationally knew I was not Jesus. I realized at that moment that if I knew I was this apostle the whole time, my path would have unfolded exponentially. That fact that I was entertaining this idea that I was jesus from those experiences was keeping me from this exponentiation growth and truth. Such a clever trick they were playing on me to keep me stagnant. I am not a christian, don't go to church or read the bible. But I can honestly say right now that I love jesus Christ and feel it in my heart and soul.

At one point carol tells me "I dont think you need me at all, you already know all of this" she continues to explain that maybe I did not need this reading at all. But I can honestly say that without this reading, I would have never become who I was meant to be. All though I already new all of this, that doubting thomas I call the ego is always in the background calling me or making me feel crazy, that my experiences are not true and are a by product of my imagination. I gained a knowing that can not be matched today. I just needed someone to tell me I was a good person and do try my hardest to express divine love.

I don't want to go to much into what she said as I feel like it is an ego stroking exercise. That my ego just wants me to type this all out so I can say look at me. After I heard this reading my first thought was to post it here online so everyone could hear it. After I examined why I wanted to do that I realized it was just so I could say "look at me". It was for me ego and so I decided not to post the mp3. My intentions were just to give a small example of what the reading did for me and also endorse what Carol does. She is the real deal, hands down. She said multiple times that I probably didn't need her or her reading, that I already knew all of this. But I can tell you that she was mistaken. I did need this reading and I would have paid a thousand dollars on top of what she asked to get the information she told me. The wealth of accurate information I got was astounding. I could go on for paragraphs and paragraphs. I wish I was evolved enough where I could share it egoless, but I do recognize my original intentions were egoic.

Thanks again Carol and Bill.
    I am speechless....

Oh and to the two souls that shot and murdered me in my past life, I forgive and love you. Blessing and light.
    Last edited by dpwishy; 5th August 2013 at 02:22.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2013), Black Panther (17th October 2013), Christine (5th August 2013), Gemini (4th August 2013), kanishk (1st October 2014), karelia (4th August 2013), kevlar (5th August 2013), Limor Wolf (5th August 2013), Natalia (24th July 2014), Neal (5th September 2013), PathWalker (28th March 2017), RunningDeer (6th August 2013), Swanette (5th August 2013), Wind (4th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #340
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Money is energy. You have to give money. How could anyone possibly expect someone to do something like this without giving something back. I don't get it. And its her business what she connects to....numbers...the colour of your underwear...who cares. None of that would have anything to do with whether she's any good at what she does or not.

The only issue with money would be 1. if the person was tired or for whatever reason unable to do the job properly and continued anyway because they had to pay for their rent or 2. greed and the assembly line.
    Last edited by 161803398; 5th August 2013 at 00:34.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Nickolai (5th August 2013), RunningDeer (6th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 31 LastLast